𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

one-hundred and five

1.2K 49 2
By voicelessyouth

"Save your energy." Obi-wan's voice echoed, his face only showing for a split second.

Y/n's face then appears, and she shakes her head "I can't." She cries. Her face was wet with tears and sweat, her expression full of nothing but pain.

Obi-wan's face appeared again, and he had a panicked look "Don't give up, Y/n." He begged.

Once again Y/n's face appeared, and she shook her head. This time she didn't say a word, only a exhale left her body. Then she was limp, she was dead.

☁︎

Anakin sat on the couch, he had just left the temple for a break. A break from the council, and definitely a break from the Chancellor. His head was leaned back, and his eyes were closed. But they snapped open at the sound of steps, and he looked over to see Y/n. She was dressed in a very loose shirt, and baggy pants. Something Anakin had bought for her, so she'd feel comfortable.

"Was Obi-wan here?" Anakin asks curiously, wondering if his former master had come to say goodbye.

Y/n walks behind the couch "Yes, he came to say goodbye." She says, leaning down to peck her lovers lips.

Anakin smiles into the kiss, before she pulls away. Instantly he watches her slowly walk away "I'm glad he came bye." He says

Y/n hums glancing back at him "Are you hungry?" She asks before making her way to the kitchen.

Anakin gets to his feet and follows after her with a smile "That sounds fantastic, my love." He says.

"How has your day been so far?" Y/n asks as she moved around the kitchen, grabbing a few things to make a nice lunch "I didn't expect you home for lunch." She adds.

"It's been slow, I'm glad I had the opportunity to see you." Anakin says while he takes a seat at the counter.

Y/n hums a little "Have you heard from Ahsoka?" She asks "It's been a while since I heard anything."

Anakin nods "Apparently she's found Maul, he's gone back to Mandalore and he's got an army of Mandalorians." He explained.

"How in the blazes did he do that?" Y/n gasps in confusion, while pulling some food from the fridge.

"It's a certain group of mandos from what I know, Death Watch to be specific. But Ahsoka and Rex are teamed up with some other Mando's, Bo-Katan Kryze, the late Dutchess Satine's sister." Anakin explained.

Y/n gasped a little "I've heard about her." She says "Not much, just that she is the complete opposite of her sister." She added with a shrug, "Do you think they'll capture Maul?" She askes curiously.

Anakin lets out a breath "Ahsoka will bring him in no matter what, dead or alive." He says confidently "I've taught her everything I know."

"Capturing Maul is just another step closer to ending the war." Y/n said happily, her mind already wandering to what would happen after. After the war her and Anakin could finally start their lives, peacefully she hoped

☁︎

Another day went by and Y/n was in the spare room, looking around the space. She was debating. The room was big enough to make into a temporary nursery, if she moved everything out of it. Which would be simple enough if she had the right help.

"Maybe I don't have to go to Alderaan." Y/n muttered looking around the room, "I have to talk with Daphne." She added with a growing smile.

☁︎

Y/n hurriedly knocked on Daphne's apartment door, her body and face covered by a cloak. Y/n looked up and down the hallway, looking for any prying eyes. She had been extra careful, making sure no one was following her. Not to mention she had her lightsabers under her cloak, just in case.

It took less then a second for the door to open, and Daphne's green eyes went wide "Your Majesty!" She gasped pulling her inside "Is everything alright?" She asked while closing and locking the door behind her.

"Everything is fine Daphne." Y/n says reassuringly, as she pulls the hood of her cloak down "I just...I wanted to ask you something."

Daphne leads Y/n to the couch "Okay....ask away." She says gently, as the two both take a seat.

"You can deliver babies right?" Y/n asked while bouncing her knee nervously.

"Yes, I am certified to deliver babies." Daphne says "Why do you ask?" She questioned curiously.

Y/n lets out a sigh "I'm supposed to return to Alderaan soon, so I can have my babies." She says.

Daphne nods "Yes, I know." She says, already seeming to know where this was going "But you don't want to?"

"I don't want to leave Anakin." Y/n says while shaking her head "If I go there....there's no chance of Anakin seeing it all, not even seeing us after." She rants, "I don't wany him to miss any of it, and if I go to Alderaan......"

"He won't have the chance at all, but it you stay here theres a small chance." Daphne concluded with a understanding nod.

Y/n also nods with a sigh "Exactly, and I want him to have that chance."

Daphne grabs one of Y/n's hands, and places one hand on top and the other against Y/n's palm. She gives a sweet smile "You don't have to say anything else." Daphne says gently "I'll deliver the babies. But you might want to tell your brother."

Y/n couldn't help but pull Daphne into a hug, truly grateful for her "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Now Y/n didn't have to leave Coruscant, just for the time being. But now she'd have to be more careful than before, she couldn't risk anyone finding out about her babies.

☁︎

"You finally answered!" Padmè exclaimed through a hologram, as she lets out a deep heavy sigh.

Y/n laughs a little while shifting in her seat "Sorry, I was busy." She says.

"That's fair. Anyway I don't have a lot of time."

"Is everything okay?" Y/n asks worriedly, noticing how frantic her friend looked.

Padmè nods with a smile "I wanted to tell you that Adaline's eye color finally came in, and she's got more hair on her head." She said excitedly.

Y/n gasped and bounced a little with excitement "Oh my gods, tell me." She begged.

"Her eyes are brown, courtesy of mwah." Padmè says proudly while motioning to herself "Anddd her hair-"

"Oh my gods, she has Noah's hair doesn't she?" Y/n asks with a bigger smile.

Padmè nods excitedly "She does!" She shouts "That same platinum blonde hair, that almost looks white."

Y/n squealed with excitement "Oh she's going to look so cute!" She says "Definitely better than Noah."

Padmè laughs and nods in agreement "Anyways, I've got to go." She says "I'll talk to you later okay?"

Y/n nods in agreement "Definitely." She says "Thank you for the update on your little angel!" She quickly adds before Padmè's hologram disappears.

☁︎

Y/n was back at home, cooking dinner happily. This was the first time she had cooked in a while, normally Anakin did it or brought food home. But today she found herself feeling a little energetic, and very happy. Not that she was unhappy before, just upset when she thought she would have to leave Anakin.

"Sweetheart?" Anakin's gentle voice called out, as he walked into the kitchen.

Spinning around Y/n smiles "Hi." She beamed.

Anakin just smiles softly and stares at her "What the blazes are you doing?" He asks sweetly.

Y/n looks back to the stove, and stirs the chili she was making. It wasn't anything too difficult for her, nothing like what she usually made "Dinner of course."

Anakin placed his hands on Y/n's hips, and leaned his heaf doen pressing a kiss to her neck "You should be relaxing." He says.

"Well I found myself in an energetic mood today." Y/n says while adding a little more spice to the chili, lately she had been craving spicy food "Not to mention we need to celebrate!"

"Celebrate?" Anakin asks curiously "What are we celebrating?"

Y/n elbows him gently and Anakin steps back, she turns around with a smile "I'm not going to Alderaan."

"What?"

"I'm not going back to Alderaan, for the birth, I'm staying here." Y/n explained.

Anakin's eyes widened a little and he smiled "Wait really?" He asks, unable to hide his excitement in the slightest.

Y/n nods "Yeah, Daphne is gonna deliver the babies." She says.

"Wait...what about Noah?" Anakin asks while shaking his head "He's gonna be pissed."

"I'll talk with him." Y/n says while shaking her head "Beside, it's my choice to make, no matter how risky it is." She adds.

Anakin lets out a sigh "I'm-I'm glad you're staying." He says, stepping back to lean on the island counter "I really didn't want you to leave." He adds in a softer voice.

Y/n hums and walks to the cabinet, and pulls out two bowls "Me too." She says "I hated the thought of leaving you." She whispered.

"I hated the thought of you leaving me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 2 7
anakin x reader At a young age of 9, y/n faces devastation and is taken in to become a Jedi. However, she is not one who easily sticks on the right p...
160 3 13
Annalise is a young Princess fighting for her life as a Jedi Knight. All Annalise wants is to help save her home planet as well as the galaxy from ev...
1.1K 33 10
This would take place between season 3 and 4. On Naboo because Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka were sent to protect the Queen and Padme during her visi...
55.2K 860 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here