Our Obsession

By lemonlimonnade

Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, yo... More

Introduction
ONE | Self Defense
TWO | Freedom?
THREE | Brothers
FOUR | Secrets
FIVE | Concern
SIX | Scars
SEVEN | Scars Pt.2
EIGHT | Trust
NINE | Laughter
TEN | Funeral
ELEVEN | Bruises
TWELVE | Truth
THIRTEEN | Aftermath
AN
AN
FOURTEEN | Freedom
SIXTEEN | Luca
SEVENTEEN | one more time
EIGHTEEN | family bonding
NINETEEN | Dead Man Screaming
TWENTY | Anger
TWENTY ONE | in love?
A.N
TWENTY TWO | Torture
TWENTY THREE | Revenge
TWENTY FOUR | Monopoly
AN Please Read
TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis
TWENTY-SIX | happy tears
TWENTY-SEVEN | The Mall
TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering
TWENTY-NINE | Ride
AN
THIRTY | Bugs
THIRTY ONE | Ride Pt. 2
THIRTY TWO | i love you
THIRTY THREE | Drugs
THIRTY FOUR | The Zoo
THIRTY FIVE | drinking
THIRTY SIX | drunk
THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover
THIRTY EIGHT | Monday
THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron
A.N
AN
FORTY | Tuesday
FORTY ONE | Haunted
FORTY TWO | Escaping Death
FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family
Characters
Characters pt. 2
FORTY FOUR | Day By Day
FORTY FIVE | Hospital
FORTY SIX | What the hell happened?!
FORTY SEVEN | Coming home
FORTY EIGHT | Here Goes Nothing
FORTY NINE | Truth Comes Out
FIFTY | Boss
AN
FIFTY ONE | I love you
FIFTY TWO | Healing
an

FIFTEEN | Pancakes

3.8K 68 32
By lemonlimonnade

LORENZOS POV

Sunday Morning ~ 6 am

I called my brothers all down here except Marcello and Ari, I had to talk to them and discuss the plan for today. The funeral is at noon. Meaning around 1-2 pm the grave site will be empty leaving his body there for us to take.

"Listen up I don't want to have to repeat myself. Aurelio put you phone away. I'm only letting you come on this mission because I know you need this and I need your help"

He nodded and put his phone into his back pocket. I've never seen him so serious.

"Marcello and Ari will be awake soon. I need you all to be on the same page when we tell them why we won't be home. We need to be in America by 12 giving us a few hours to get the layout of the gravesite." I took a breath making sure they were all paying attention.

"I will have guards with us as well. I also have Luca Rossi coming along as extra backup."

Luca Rossi, one of the best and most fears assassin's. His family has worked for my family for many years. He is trusted, loyal and one of our closest friends. I've kept him away since Ari has gotten back to protect her from his coldness. He is dark and cold. He has a lot of pent up anger especially against Angelo. Ari doesn't remember but her and Luca were very close when she was young. They are the same age.

The moment my family told Lucas family she was taken all hell broke loose with Luca. Even him being so young he grew dark. He began training at 6 years old. When I told him Ari was back he was so happy. A happiness I haven't seen since his was little. I told him to give her some time to adjust before we introduce her to another person; a person who has grown to be so cold, a person who is the most feared mafia assassin.

Aurelio smiled when he found out Luca was coming. They have been and still are great friends.

"Since we don't know why Angelo kidnapped her, if he was working for anyone we don't want to take any chances. Luca will be flying with us to America along with a few other guards" I explained

"Now as for our cover up story, Sandro you and I will be attending a meeting in America to discuss some trades. Leo you have a long shift at the hospital. Aurelio you going to stay with a friend for the night. Is that clear?" I scolded

"Yes sir" they said in unison

"Okay then, we will be leaving at 12 please be ready. This will be a quick mission. We will just be taking the body as well as doing some research about his family and why he would have stollen Ari. I want us to search his house. His car. Everything."

They all nodded and with that I told them to all go upstairs and look like you just woke up.

MARCELLOS POV

I woke up to feel Ari's body shaking. Her face looked uncomfortable and scared. She was breathing heavily. I shook her lightly and caressed her face softly to let her know I was here. She shot up from bed and looked around. Almost as if she didn't remember where she was.

"Hey hey hey you're okay Ari you're safe" I rubbed her back in small circles.

"I-I was back t-there" I choked out. She was holding back tears.

"Shh shh it's okay now you're safe" I brought her into a hug and held her tightly till I felt her body relax.

She fell back asleep and I decided I'd go get breakfast and bring it to her. She's my little sister and I want to take care of her. She's been put through so much pain. She deserves to feel loved.

I walked downstairs to see Leo cooking something that looked like pancakes.

"Morning" he spoke softly

He never cooks. Weird.

"Morning" I said back

Lorenzo, Sandro, and Aurelio were all sitting at the table waiting for breakfast.

"Where's Ari?" Enzo looked up from his phone

"She had a nightmare. So she's lying down and I decided I'd bring her breakfast" I said quietly

Lorenzo got up from his seat and went upstairs. I'm assuming to her room.

ARIAS POV

⚠️Arias nightmare⚠️

I'm in the corner protecting my head between my legs. My door is broken on the floor. He had his belt in hand.

I screamed in pain as he picked me up by my hair. Be through me onto the bed.

"W-what are you doing dad?" I began to cry harder.

"Teaching you a lesson" he had a sadistic grin on his face.

I tried to scream but nothing would come out. His belt came hard crashing against my stomach.

I cried and cried. I pleaded for him to stop.

He through the belt across the room and began to unzip his pants. I pulled me by my ankles to the edge of the bed. He began to pull off my pants.

I was screaming at him to stop. But nothing worked.

There I lay naked in-front of the man I thought would protect me. His smile made me sick. The knot in my throat stopped any words from coming out. Just muffled sobs.

He climbed on top of me and began to touch the now bleeding whip marks on my stomach.

"You'll enjoy it just wait" he said smiling as he began to move lower down my body.

⚠️End nightmare⚠️

I shot up looking around, my breathing heavy. I hear Marcello comforting me but I can't quite make out what he's saying. My mind is too loud.

"I-I was back t-there" I choked out. Holding back tears.

He held me tightly until I fell back asleep.

~20 minutes later~

I woke up to Lorenzo rubbing my back softly.

"Enzo?" I questioned to make sure I was seeing correctly.

"It's me princess, you're safe" he moved the hair from my face.

I closed my eyes for a moment trying to forget what my mind was battling.

"Can you tell me about the nightmare honey?" He smiled softly.

I nodded and began to explain what happened in my nightmare. "I-it was the 5th time he had t-touched me. I remember the night so vividly. It was one of the worst times" I said coldly.

"Can I see the scar?" Enzo asked me carefully.

I nodded and stood up from the bed. I took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. The scars covered my stomach and chest. He could see the the self inflicted scars as well.

"C-can I touch them?" He asked, stuttering slightly.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

He traced his fingers over the longest scar across my stomach. Then moved to the self harm scars along my hips.

"D-did you do these to y-yourself?" His fingers laced along my hips.

I nodded slowly, keeping my eyes shut to avoid seeing the pity on his face.

"Sorellina..." Marcello said quietly

I didn't even know he had came in

I kept my head low avoiding eye contact and to hide the fact I was crying. Enzo's hands hadn't left my hips. His touch felt like fire against my skin. I needed his hands off of me. Now.

"Enzo...yours hands please" I whispered out

He removed his hands quickly "I'm so sorry Aria" he kissed my forehead "I'll let you eat some breakfast and I'll come check on you in a little bit okay?" I nodded and Enzo left the room. Leaving me with Marcello.

"Mar" I choked out as the tears began to fall.

"Hey hey I'm right here" he picked me up off the ground and brought me to the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me it was this bad Ari?" Marcello had anger in his eyes. But his anger wasn't towards me.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to talk about it anymore the other night a-and im sorry" I cried out

"Shh shh it's okay I understand." He hugged me tightly.

I wanted to change the subject and I wanted to stop crying.

"Are those pancakes?" I asked smiling

"They sure are, eat up im gonna have us go to the gym later. Might help get your mind off of things!" He said smiling.

I smiled so brightly. I was dying to go to the gym. And with that we sat together in comfortable silence eating pancakes.

———————————————————
Hello Lovlies!!!

I'm so so sorry for the wait. Life has been busy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! The next chapter is going to be heavy so get ready!! I'm hoping to post another chapter tonight!!

Let me know how you're all liking the story so far.

<3 lemonlimonnade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
994K 18K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
297K 7K 35
After being away from her loving family for 11 years, 16 year old Charlotte Emilio Valentino is finally reunited with her 6 overprotective, mafia bro...
2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...