I love you too (College Au)

By Yoursweetpotato12

Luz Noceda bumps into a green haired girl after borrowing a book from the local library.She learns the girl's... More

Chapter 1: Bumped Into You
Chapter 2: Just Roommates
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Feelings I Can't Deny Anymore
Chapter 5: Bruises And Wounds
What the dorm thing looks like :)
Chapter 6: Study Session
Chapter 7 : Back To School
Chapter 8 : The Fight
Chapter 9: Stuck In A Closet With You
Chapter 10: The Hangover
Chapter 11: Guess You're Stuck With Me Now
Chapter 12: The Visit To You
Chapter 13: Job Hunting
NOT A CHAPTER!! TRANSFORMER SPOILERS (well not rlly)
Chapter 14: The Talk I Needed
Chapter 16: First Day On The Job
Chapter 17: Meeting You Again
Chapter 18: Lunch break
Chapter 19: Chaos At The Library
HEARTSTOPPER
Srry Not A Chapter Again
Chapter 20: Quiet!.. The Neighbors Are Going To Hear Us
Chapter 21: Get Off!
Chapter 22: Payback
Chapter 23: Please Don't Hate Me..

Chapter 15: Lunch For You

418 15 5
By Yoursweetpotato12

Luz POV:

It was a peaceful Thursday morning until I heard a loud 'THUMP' sound, I turned to see it was coming from the bathroom. I decided to investigate it so I placed my ear against the wooden door.

"Shit! Mhm that-.. hurts" the voice spoke, which I'm assuming is Amity, I opened the door to see Amity sucking her right index finger.

"What happened?" I said, rushing by her side. "The straightener burned me.." Amity pointed at the black straightener beside the sink.

I chuckled "Here lemme get you a bandage, kay?" I walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard that had bandages, medicine, med kits, shit like that.

I grabbed the box of bandages and pulled one out.

I walked back to the bathroom just to see Amity trying to straighten her hair after being burnt, I could tell she was struggling because her hand was shaky.

"Amity just brush your hair, I don't want you to get burned again" I took the straightener off of her hand.

"But brushing takes forever! And I have to go to work, remember?" Amity tried to get the straightener off of me but I held it just out of her reach.

I turned off the straightener so I don't accidentally burn myself, Amity was still trying to get it off of me. "Luz! Just give it so me!"

"What's the magic word~?"I lowered my head.

"Please.." Amity whispered, of course I heard her clearly but I wanted to tease her more.

"Excuse me? You'll have to speak louder, love" I gave her a smug look as Amity's cheeks reddened.

"Please" Amity looked at me with her face full of red. I bent down to her ear "Good girl~" I spoke in a hush voice.

I pulled away and gave her the straightener. 

Amity took the straightener from my hands, still processing what just happened.

I let out a chuckle before taking Amity's right hand to inspect where to put the bandage.

I could see a red spot on her index finger, my smile slowly turns into a frown "Amity you have to be careful next time" I said worriedly. 

"Yes, I know darling" Amity gave me a loving smile. "I'm being serious! I don't want you getting hurt" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know you are darling" she placed her hand on the side of my face, I found myself leaning into the touch, placing my free hand on top of hers.

After a while of standing there in complete silence, I noticed Amity staring at me."Is there something on my face?" I wiped to see if anything was there but I couldn't see anything.

"No, no it's not that.." I raised one of my eyebrows, confused.

"Then what?" I asked, Amity smirked at me before answering "You're just so beautiful" I felt my face heat up as I hid my face.

I heard Amity giggle, it made my heart flutter.

I shook my head 'Luz stop being such a mess' I thought as I wrapped the bandage around Amity's injured finger.

I exited the room, leaving Amity, I wanted to make her lunch, I noticed every time she leaves for work she doesn't have anything to eat. 

And since Amity has been working hard, I figured what better thing to do before work is to make her lunch as a surprise!

I checked what I could make for Amity, I saw spam, eggs and green onions.

"It might not taste good but I might as well try" I said to myself as I gathered all the ingredients including some butter.

I gently placed a pan on the stove top and turned it up to medium heat, whilst the pan was heating up I sliced up the spam.

"Luz, what are you doing?" I heard Amity yell in the bathroom "Nothing, just don't come in!" I threw the butter making a big 'SIZZLE' sound.

"What was that?" Amity asked as I looked over my shoulder to see if Amity was coming, thankfully she wasn't.

"Just... making something for you" I answered her back.

Amity didn't respond after that, I think she's too busy picking out appropriate clothes for work.

After a few minutes I grabbed a chopstick and poked it into the yellow liquid, it formed bubbles around  the chopstick, that means the butter is ready to cook.

I chucked the multiple pieces of spam into the yellow liquid, which again made the big 'SIZZLE' sound but this time Amity didn't say anything, weird.

Anyways while the spam was cooking I cracked the eggs into a tiny bowl, I stirred it with chopsticks, making sure the whole thing was yellow.

next I flipped the sliced spam, I could see some burnt spots on it but I think that's how Amity likes it.

I grabbed another pan to cook the eggs, again I had to wait for the temperature to get hot enough to cook the egg without burning it.

After I waited for a minute I poured the eggs into the pan whilst it made another big sizzle. I shook the pan a little before making a perfect flip.

I took a bento box I bought yesterday for this exact moment and opened it. 

I spun to the lonely rice cooker in the corner Amity bought for some reason. I checked in there just in case Amity made some rice and thankfully she did.

I scooped a little portion and slammed it in, flattening the surface. I picked up some chopsticks and folded the egg, covering the rice as I placed the egg perfectly.

I added the spam then I sprinkled a small handful of raw green onions.

I looked at the finished product, it looks so good! I would inhale this if it wasn't for Amity.

"Amity! I-" I turned around to see Amity, on the counter, chin leaning against her fist, smiling.

"Have you been watching me the whole time?" I spoke, Amity nodded as she stretched like a cat.

"That's.. kinda creepy" I joked, Amity laughed "Yeah but you were literally making lunch for me!"

"That's because I care about your health!" I packed up the bento box and wrapped it in a cute purple  cloth.

"Fair enough" she giggled as she walked around to kiss me on the cheek.

"It was supposed to be a surprise too.." I mumbled.

Amity smiled at me "I love the surprise, thank you dear" she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and stared at me with her loving eyes.

"You mean it?" I raised my eyebrows. "Of course I do!" she stated "why wouldn't I?" she asked.

"Thank you Amity" I smiled as I held her close, she nodded "Anytime Luz" she hugged me, wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her back, tightly.

After a while of standing there it started to get a little awkward so I pulled away, Amity held me closer "You're warm" she pouted.

"Yeah, yeah but you still need to work! I'll visit you when I have time okay?" Amity thought about it  for a moment before nodding her head "I'd love that."  

She pulled away, grabbed the bento box covered with purple cloth and neatly placed it in her bag.

"What time is it again?" She asked.

"Um.. about 4:20, why?" I answered, Amity panicked.

"WHAT? OH SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE-" she picked up her bag and hung it over her shoulder, she ran and opened the door but stopped.

She swiftly spun around to look at me and walked up to me "Uh.. is there something you need-" I felt Amity's lips crashed into mine as I stood there, surprised.

I held the side of her face, deepening the kiss.

After a few seconds later Amity pulled away "Okay I got to go"

"Bye princess, don't overwork yourself too much okay?" I kissed her fore head before smiling.

"No promises!" she smirked as she walked to the front door, "I love you darling" she said before closing the door.

I sighed, plopping onto the couch "Oh titan, I better go to work now or else I'll be late on my first day!" 

"Eh I'll do it later"

I pulled out my phone to scroll through tiktok, forgetting all about my work. Soon after it was 5:00 pm, 30 minutes later.

"HOLY SHIT I'M LATE!"  

Okay that's enough for one chapter, I probably upload more on this story and 'We Are Enemies Nothing Else' because it's finally the school holidays! YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Alr that's all I had to say, I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Words: 1374

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.2K 40
Amity's breath hitches in her throat, and she doesn't speak. "Can I kiss you?" Luz asks, her breath tickling Amity's lips. Without any hesitation Ami...
13.3K 415 10
Synopsis: Amity Blight's relationship with Luz Noceda takes a turn upon meeting a mysterious stranger who reveals that he knows about Amity's secret...
16.8K 491 30
Human au This is a beta lumity story they are 18-19 Amelia being the younger one this is my first story so there will probably be a lot of bad gramm...
5.2K 174 9
P.U.N.K GIRL 'People say she's bad, but they don't see the way she is with me.' Luz Noceda, the typical popular girl or flirt of Hexside. She was alw...