Beyond the end

AlenaBeverly

Fanfiction on one of the most beloved series of the 90s BeverlyHills90210. A window into what happened after... Еще

Chapter 1. Bonds.
Chapter 2. Jet leg.
Chapter 3. The road to west.
Chapter 4. Voicemail messages.
Chapter 5. Back to the West Bev.
Chapter 6. Drive.
Chapter 7. From father to son.
Chapter 8. The last number.
Chapter 9. Valerie.
Chapter 10. Paper heart.
Chapter 11. I4ever.
Chapter 12. Babyboy
Chapter 13. Crossroads.
Chapter 14. The little girl with green eyes.
Chapter 15. At the usual place.
Chapter 16. A world to save.
Chapter 17. The price of things.
Chapter 18. Bad Habits.
Mistakes
20 My roots
Under my skin
I'm only a man
French Breakfast
Judgement
The truth
Scars
Waterthight compartment
Metal eyes
Pol Roger
Brenda is back
I'm here you are here
Time out
Casa Walsh
The old pier
The things that come back
Blue
Separation
The last. The first
Empty houses
Against the wind
Display
Malasuerte
Walsh and Mckay
Back to you
Balance
My brother
Another truth
Hunger
Damned heart
Past and future
The silent hour
Beaches
Untouchable
Possibilities
Take care of yourself
Betty
Letter from a love
Beyond the borders, like snow
Divorces
Ice Queen
Notes
Clare
Stay
Airports
Evening lights
Do not disturb
Summer
Would you marry me?
Castle in the sand
Grace's ring
To be friends
Flights
Blanca
End of the summer
Shattered
Broken souls
Guardian Angels
I'm here
The broken thread
Minneapolis
To go away
Phone calls
I promise
The father's name
Jack Daniels
In the name of the son
My love. My life
Anniversary
Switch
Happy 1st Bday Grace
Prayers
Back to L.A.
New begins
Obsessions
Another beach house
Take me away
Business
News
Old habits
In the night
Dumb
Misunderstanding
Dark
Waiting
People who don't come back
Cracks in the ice
In and out
Circles
Broken dreams
P.s. i love you
Unbrekable
The truth
Sliding doors
DNA
Results
Welcome party
Washington
The day
Like the water
Happy B Day Dylan
The future

The long way to home

17 2 1
AlenaBeverly

London.

Brenda was ready for the castings that would start with the new year. A couple of weeks and she would find herself evaluating aspiring excited actors.

In the meantime, she had scattered a series of scenography projects on the table.

Dylan's calls had become rarer. They were almost on the verge of the break. As expected. The war she hadn't wanted to fight had a winner. The most right. Sammy.

It was hard to stay away, but everyone had their own life and staying anchored to what it couldn't be made everything even more painful.

Instead, she heard Isabel on the phone. She had remained very attached to them. To Xavier. To Juan. The boys were fine. Perreira's gang had been definitively dismantled, another vil from the area had been implanted in its place. Such a Rodriguez, who for now left them alone. They promised to see each other soon, she would have liked to have everyone for the premiere of his show. MSee them well dressed and excited. Guests of honor of her life.

Jt had a taste for photography and disassembled and reassembled Brenda's ideas at will.

"Can you tell me the feeling of smoking steam?" She asked him.

It reassures me, it's a vice, something I don't want to give up," JT laughed.

"Like Dylan for me" laughed at her own irony.

"Did he call?"

"Yes, hi, how are you," mimicked Brenda, "I don't know," she said, resting the sketches on the table, "I was hoping things were different," Brenda smiled bitterly, "I can't do anything. He has to choose for himself, and then there's his son, and too many things in between."

JT smiled."...Of course, why try... better to slaughter your soul thousands of miles away," JT whispered.

"I heard you," Brenda told him.

JT smiled at her and unnthedly threw asparagus into the pan "How's your brother?".

"Really good. He left Washington and the Chronical"

"Really?"

"Yes. They called him to CBS."

JT "wow"

"Yeah," Brenda laughed, "Los Angeles office. West Coast manager. After that report on corruption at the municipality of Los Angeles...in short, his name started to spin, but do you know what I liked the most?"

"What?"

"My brother left the Chronical before, he's usually always so, safe, armed, instead Kel showed up to him, they got in the car and went back to the Chronical and he said I'm leaving."

"Such a Great boy.. so romantic .."

"I couldn't believe it. My parents came a shot they thought he had gone crazy. Then he called me and said: I'm going back to Los Angeles. And me, to do what? I try to be happy, he replied. Would you ever believe it?"

"And is it?"

"Yes," she replied, smiling softly, "it is. When you have courage you are all. He's fine. He is in the life he had the courage to come back from."

"What about you?"

Brenda laughed, looked at the clock and put the sketches inside the card.

"It's late," she said, deflecting the answer, "I have an appointment with Reynolds."

And don't you eat? Who am I cooking for glory for?"

"I'll warm it up when I get back."

"Thank you so much," JT said ironically.

"I love you," Brenda shouted, closing the door behind her back. SHe took the subway and arrived in the old theater area. Reynolds' office was in a beautiful Victorian building. SHe went up to the third floor. The secretary made her wait a while.

"Please Miss Walsh," the woman told her under a pair of glasses.

Brenda tightened her tag and hoped Raynolds' new review would be fine. When she came in, Raynolds greeted her with a smile and Dylan was sitting there in the important armchair.

"Miss Walsh, come and take a seat."

Brenda couldn't take her eyes off Dylan and a smile made her way.

"This is Mr. Mckay" Brenda reached out her hand and squeezed it to him as he winked at her.

"He is very interested in your project."

"Ah really?" Brenda asked "thank you Mr Mckay"

"That's a good project, Miss Walsh, right?"

"Right" she smiled "Walsh. Brenda Walsh."

They continued like this all the time ahead of Reynolds. Dylan looked at her as she explained the set design, the corrections, the choice of photography, and smiled at her, no one smiled at her as he smiled at her.

Her show took shape. Her spectacular day too. SHe had a calendar. An achievement. A project.

They went out in a scattered order.

Brenda waited for him in the corner.

"It was you. Are you the one who gave Reynolds the impulse to make this comedy?"

"It's a great project, Miss Walsh," Dylan replied, "I'm here to stay."

"Don't say it if it's not"

"I'm here to stay," he repeated, "my terrible days are over or maybe not, but something happened that I hadn't foreseen. I fell in love with you."

An old sentence that had taken an immense turn to come back in front of her. A long way home.

I don't promise it will be easy but Brenda, it never is, but I don't want to spend my life wondering how it would have been. I don't want to stay away from you. We will find solutions. We will find them together. If you want."

Brenda smiled at him. The circles closed. They hooked up. They soldered and shone. A prayer. A bet.

They took hands. Brenda had no intention of asking him anything else. SHe didn't need it. They walked in the rain. Together.

"Are we going to Ecuador before casting starts?"

She smiled. SHe nod yes with his head. Yes to everything. Yes to him.

"And then let's go back here, home." Dylan said "i really missed you"

I love you.

End of first part. I have  a second part but I don't know if you like to read it, please rewiew and let me know your feelings about this story and if you want me to go on. Love.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2K 4 16
Oh, Beverly Hills, the place of beaches, sun, and dreams come true. That was how Brandon Walsh would have loved to remember his experience in one of...
177K 2.5K 58
How would you feel if you fell in love with your cousin? then woke up one day to find out that you are pregnant with none other then your bad ass pl...
53.4K 1.2K 23
𝖔𝖔𝖔. 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 {COMPLETED!} .*✰【a timothée chalamet fanfiction】 ↳ ❝ ℑ 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔞...
Finally Found RealBJ

Фанфик

60.8K 910 38
A 19 year old boy has had a really rough past to get over. He is lost in his life and he is alone. He tries to act tough on the outside to try to pr...