Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 76

1.6K 108 61
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Jimin's Intuition

Taehyung was in Jeon Inc. to meet Jeongguk. Jeongguk had been busy for few weeks. They didn't got any time to spend together. 

He smiled and nodded towards everyone who greeted him. Soon he reached near Jeongguk's cabin. He knocked on the door even if he knew that Jeongguk was free. After all he had checked with Soobin before he came here.

"Come in."

Taehyung entered the cabin and saw Jeongguk was immersed in some files. He smiled looking at his Bun who didn't even bothered to look up from that file. He tip toed towards him and pecked his cheek gaining Jeongguk's attention.

"Baby!" Jeongguk exclaimed seeing Taehyung there.

"Hey bun." Taehyung merrily replied and shrieked when Jeongguk pulled him on his lap. He smiled when he felt Jeongguk snuggling in the crook his neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Taehyung replied as he got comfortable in Jeongguk's lap.

"I'm sorry I didn't called you yesterday." Jeongguk murmured against his neck.

"It's okay Gguk. I know how busy you are." Taehyung assured him.

"By the way why did you came here? Not that I mind that. In fact I love it." Jeongguk asked after few seconds.

"Oh! I have audition in the nearby building. So I thought to meet you before going there. You are my lucky charm after all." 

"You will definitely nail the audition. Who would even reject you? Especially after your last work." Jeongguk commented.

"It is not necessary that they would select me. This role is very different from the last role. And there is possibility that they might have not seen my previous work." Taehyung pointed out.

"I don't think so Baby. Everyone has seen your work, even if it was just a glimpse of it. "

Well what Jeongguk said was absolutely right. Everyone has seen Taehyung's work or it's glimpse. 

The movie 'Destiny Of Love' in which Taehyung played the role of second lead was a huge success in South Korea. The cinematography, the characters, the dialogues were all praised, especially Taehyung's dialogues and scene.

His dialogue delivery, his expressions and the emotions he displayed, everything was praised by netizens. The clips of Taehyung's dialogues are everywhere, on every social media.

"I loved it. Would you believe when I say this movie was the first movie I watched in years? Your clips I have seen on social media made me watch the movie and it was worth it. I was enamored with your acting." Jeongguk continued praising Taehyung, making the other feel shy.

"What was the name of lead couple?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm- " Jeongguk fumbled with the answer. He looked like cat who was caught while stealing. Taehyung chuckled seeing his expression.

"What? I only focused on you. You were looking so immaculate, so stunning that my eyes never left you. I know every dialogues of yours." Jeongguk sulkely countered back with a shrug.

Taehyung just chuckled and pecked his lips.

"You are so cute. If anyone else would see you like this they surely will get attack, you are looking like a sulky Baby bunny." 

"I'm baby bunny but only for you though." Jeongguk replied with a smile.

"Yes only for me." 

They were talking when Taehyung's phone beeped. He saw that it was message from Jimin.  He stood up from Jeongguk's lap.

"The audition will start in few minutes. I have to go."

"Come I'll escort you to the parking lot."

_________________________________________________

Taehyung arrived at the audition venue where Jimin was waiting for him at the entrance. As they entered the venue, the murmurs started going on around the area.

Some people were admiring their beauty and some were commenting about how simple Taehyung attire was as every body else came wearing branded clothes. It was audition for action movie so Taehyung wore simple clothes as they will allow him to move freely.

When it was Taehyung's turn for the audition, everyone was mesmerized and stared at him in awe. The ease in which he changes his aura from demure to fierce left everyone shocked. It proved one thing that Taehyung might look soft but he could act in any genre. What shocked them the most was his display of fighting skills. They were top notched fighting skills. The way he moved, his speed and agility everything was commendable. When he finished his audition he bowed towards everyone.

"Excellent. You are great! Why did I see you only now? Please wait. We will let you know about the results after every contestant is done with theirs audition." The director said and continued the audition even though he was determined that Taehyung would the one who will get selected.

Not only director but the staff even other contestants knew Taehyung will bag this role. They continued the audition for just name sake.

Jimin proudly went towards Taehyung and hugged him for a great performance. After breaking the hug he gave him water.

"Tae you are great. Damn, you are wasting your talent in that shitty company." Jimin babbled and started cursing Mi Kwan in his head.

"You are complimenting me too much Mimi." Taehyung replied as he chuckled.

"I am just stating fact. " Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Now we wait for results which I'm sure you will the one who will get the role." 

On the other side of venue, two pair of eyes were not liking the attention everyone was giving to Taehyung.

"I heard he was in relationship with the CEO of his company." One grouched as they both watched the giggling Taehyung.

"Not surprised that he was accepted there." The other one grumbled as she took a sip of drink.

"Why would he need to work? He is heir of a rich family. His fiancé is a Billionaire without including the property and assets he will acquire being the Jeon Heir." One asked in displeasure.

"Fame. Eun Fame." Jeha answered.

Park Jeha was also there to audition for the same movie but different role and her blood boiled after seeing Taehyung. She was sure it was Jeongguk who sent her brother to jail and surely it was done because of Taehyung. 

How naive.

_________________________________________________

"The role of lead actor goes to contestant number 6715, Kim Taehyung."

Jimin was the first one who jumped and congratulated Taehyung and later everyone started congratulating him. It was like they knew he would get the role. Taehyung happily thanked them and also congratulated the other chosen artists.

"Ms. Eun and Ms. Jeha, congratulations to both of you." Taehyung walked to them and sincerely smiled.

Jeha got the role of Taehyung's sister and Eun bagged the role of her best friend. 

"Oh!....Yeah. You too." Eun awkwardly smiled as she answered him.

"Whatever." Jeha mumbled as she glared at him and left from there.

"Umm...Excuse me. We will see you at the shooting." Eun bowed and followed Jeha.

"I will look forward to working with you. Take care." Taehyung's lips curved upwards seeing her running like a headless chicken.

Jimin who was observing the whole situation, can't help but see how unwelcoming the two were. He stood behind Taehyung and started ranting

"Those two clearly showed that they are not happy with the result. I understand about Jeha but why is that Eun behaving like that. You are meeting her for first time." 

"No." Taehyung said as he thanked the person who congratulated him.

"What No? You know her? Where did you meet her?" Jimin questioned confused.

"Yes I know her. Remember when I went to South Africa with Jeon family. She was air hostess in one of the flight. She was ogling at my Ggukie and poured the coffee on me." Taehyung explained as they walked out of the venue.

"Oh! That's explain why she is friend with someone like Jeha. Wait. You said she was air hostess. What is she doing here?"

"Maybe it's her dream. Let her be. We cannot judge her for that." Taehyung shrugged.

"Hmm. But I feel something is wrong with them. I don't get good feeling seeing them together." Jimin whispered.

"Don't overthink Mimi. We handled Jisan then we can handle this too. Don't worry. Let's go." Taehyung held Jimin's hand to reassure him.

Their car started driving away but Jimin didn't moved his gaze from the venue. He doesn't have good feeling about this. He will have to be more attentive.

_________________________________________________
Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

Did you guys remembered Eun? She was mentioned in Chapter- 34. 

And what do you guys think about Jimin's intuition?

Thank You so much for reading.♥️♥️

Stay Safe and Take Care. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
53.4K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...