Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

58(part 4)

1.7K 88 8
By Queenkin

..." Hyung you guys seem more lovey dovey after the release of creatures why?" Taehyung asked which got Jungkook's attention as well......he also wanted to ask that but was too shy to ask such a question......

" Umm that......you know when our creatures got released our emotions got stronger....and after that the new emotions that came in which was a attraction towards eachother..... a bond.....more stronger than we ever shared....... after almost losing our partners we still feel the fear and a new protectiveness on them ..."

Jimin explained with a smile" what is the bond that you are talking about?" Jungkook asked curiously"Soulmate bond........ I have red about it....that every spiritual creatures masters were tied to one another by this bond so they would be powerful together and won't fight for eachother's power or get jealous....our ancestors who had this gifts were betrayed by thier partners because of it......so after that we all are gifted with this bond , so it won't be repeated....... that's why our creatures were so comfortable with our partners "

" Woah that's cool......but hyung weren't you afraid to lose Jin hyung....what if your soulmate was someone else?" Taehyung asked " actually when I read it I didn't thought it was true not until I felt it myself and to tell you it was the best feeling ever......but you feel it stronger only when other also have released thier creature!" Namjoon explained the younger who were now deep in thoughts....

They after some more questions went back to sleep which was a bit difficult to have...... thinking about tomorrow the two youngest were excited and scared at the same time which didn't help them sleep peacefully......

It was the next day when they saw Hoseok coming out of his room with a silly smile present on his lips which made them all suspicious.....but they let it slide for now....... after breakfast they went to the training grounds to found elders already there waiting for them......

" Welcome to another training.......as only two people are remaining to release thier spiritual creatures we would like them to try as well.....as we knew that only crown prince Taehyung and Jungkook are remaining so we'll go up there !" Hansung said pointing at the high point of the training ground....which made Taehyung gulp...

While Jungkook gulped looking at the water which was right beneath the point where they were going giving him an idea what was supposed to happen with them..... but he wasn't worried about himself...he was worried about Taehyung whose biggest fear was height.......

They all went up including the elders and Eunwoo......elder stand at one side of the last point of wall amd called Taehyung " Prince Taehyung... come here!" He commanded to which Taehyung gulped before taking hesitant steps forward..... " Look down" he again said and Taehyung looked down instantly shivering and getting dizzy...he immediately stepped back....

Tripping a bit which Jungkook hold him...." You have to jump from here" listening to that Taehyung started shaking and shaking his head " hey....hey it's okay ....look you are fine nothing happened......" Jungkook embraced the older calming him a bit..." It's okay....you don't have to be afraid you can do it! Alright..... I believe in you that you can do this....... you remember how hyung told us that it's the best feeling don't you want to feel that?" Jungkook consoled him like a baby who nodded at his questions....

" Then I am sure my brave baby can do it" Jungkook said not noticing the nickname sliding out but Taehyung did and blushed but nodded wanting to make Jungkook proud....he took a deep breath before running forward and falling down which made Jungkook gasp who thought he might take sometime......

He immediately moved closer to walk to get a clear view to find Taehyung falling...... While Taehyung was falling but his speed wasn't so fast it was like as if someone has slowed it down..... He looked at front to find himself getting closer to floor....his heart was going wild in his chest because of fear.....he saw himself moving closer but he felt nothing happening making him close his eyes thinking this is his end.....

While Jungkook who was looking from above had a erratic heartbeat as well which was getting faster as he saw his lover falling down amd getting closer to the ground....he aaw there wasn't much of a space between Taehyung and ground making  him scream his name in fear......" Taehyung!" He yelled as he saw Taehyung almost touching the ground and tightly closed his eyes.....

But he heard nothing but a series of gasp after minute , he opened his eyes to look at Taehyung flying......with Taehyung when he was inches away from the ground he felt light....as if something is releasing from him....he felt a soul connecting to his soul making it stronger and a mind connecting to his making him command at it.......

He felt a power releasing from him and when he looked at his necklace it was glowing really bright which made him smile softly.... that's when he felt a burst of power Making him stronger and weak at the same time......just as he was about to hut the ground he felt a body beneath his making him fly above ...he opened his eyes and looked at others..........

He looked at all of them but his eyes stopped at one person's face who have his eyes closed with tears streaming on his cheek......he saw him holding his breath waiting for something to happen but listening to voices he opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung as his face showed relief and happiness......

as soon as thier eyes met Taehyung felt a bond creating from his heart to the other's making him feel complete and heavenly as his hyungs described....he felt all the emotions rushing through as he wanted nothing more to be in his embrace who was watching him in daze.....

While when Jungkook opened his eyes....he eyes met Taehyung's who was flying on his spiritual creature..which was a Griffin..an eagle with a body of lion his some part made of eyes looking as it just came out from a fantasy land....and Taehyung sitting on him looking like an angle......as thier eyes met he saw something flash in Taehyung's eyes which he isn't sure of ......

Everyone saw the giant griffin flapping his majestic wings making everyone mesmerized even elders were shocked to look at such a mythical creature which they only heard about....they saw as the griffin come towards him landing gracefully on the roof and Taehyung stepping down.........

As soon as Taehyung step down everyone engulfed him in a hug except Jungkook who was still frozen on his place..... Taehyung talked them for a few moments as everyone started to pet the creature while Taehyung walked towards Jungkook...

He hugged him.....who finally broke out of his trance hugging him tightly and sobbing softly in his neck making Taehyung smile softly......he broke the hug and wipe his  tears who was lightly hiccuping by now.... Taehyung felt a nudge on his back making him move side words only to find griffin stepping forward and snuggling into Jungkook's neck who giggled making Taehyung smile widely.....

Jungkook caressed the animal who snuggled up to him more and more as he glided his hand on his fur.......they all made the griffin comfortable among them and Jimin even took a ride on him using his best friend power...as they send him back...

Now it was Jungkook's turn who wasn't that nervous to jump from a height......he kissed Taehyung's forehead before stepping forward and jumping....he was  also falling in slow motion making Taehyung breath on hold.....

As Jungkook felt he was really close to ground he started feeling fear bit nothing was happening...he felt ground only few inches away from him even then nothing happened..... Taehyung saw Jungkook hitting the ground which made him yell " Jungkook!" He yelled as he heard a splash sound he looked down to look at Jungkook who was in the water which was below them.....

He was confused because before there wasn't a pool he looked confusingly at elders " we used a person to create illusion of ground above pool so you won't get hurt and just would be scared" Adrian explained to him.....who was now looking at Jungkook who was now struggling under water as Adrian created a shield as he fall in......

Jungkook felt terrified when he thought he hit the ground but he fall in water which he forgot he saw when he entered first....he fall in water and tried getting out but got terrified when he couldn't come out.... he assumed that it was elders doing....

He struggled to get out as he couldn't held his breath any longer and he wasn't even feeling anything about his spiritual creature.......he struggled but now he was losing his consciousness he felt water going in his lungs as he fainted...... Taehyung who was now getting down as soon as he saw Jungkook struggling ran down...but after seeing him unconscious he freaked out going forward he got him out as he looked at his pale face as tears streamed down his face.....

He called Jin as he strated giving her m CPR....he saw Jin coming while running as he slumped beside him and kept his shivering hands on Jungkook's face who was cold and pale.... everyone was crying looking at his condition as Jin started his work and in a minute Jungkook jolted awake coughing water vigorously  as everyone sighed in relief and Taehyung hugged him tightly crying hard .....

" What happened?" Jungkook asked voice hoarse because of all the coughing " you couldn't release you spiritual creature!" Namjoon said as Jungkook looked down sadly but looked up feeling pat on his back....

" It's okay... don't be dejected your creature would be the most powerful among you all so it might be hard for him to come out....we have to try hard to release him.. don't feel upset rest for today we'll try again a day later.. alright!" Elder Hansung said to cheer him up who nodded half heartedly....

Days passed of them trying to release Jungkook's spiritual creature but they were never successful.... Jungkook now started to be believe maybe he didn't have one.... But the elder kept him in under pressure...

While Taehyung had enough looking at his love getting torture after every other day physically and the mental pressure made the younger quite at home also which was getting on his nerves....

"It's enough now! I don't get it we have been trying to get your creature released but it isn't happening! You need to try harder Jungkook to release him.....or you don want to release it huh! Are you that useles-"

Today was also like another day when Jungkook was bleeding after today's session but the elders were still pressurising him and the words were making Taehyung angry who clenched his jaw thinking. "It's enough!" As he marched towards them....As he was fuming after looking at youngers condition and tears.....

" Don't you think you are pressuring him a bit too much! It's not his fault that after bearing everything his creature doesn't wants to come out! And even if it doesn't his powers are enough to save us! With or without creature he is the strongest one among us! If the creature is still not ready them let it be it will come out when the right time comes just believe in God! And I don't give you permission to use other methods in him from now on just focus on his four powers...or no one will be worst than me!" Taehyung threatened them in a low dangerous voice before looking at Jungkook who was looking pale and weak making him tear up he grabbed his hand before dragging him out.....

While Adrian who wanted to stop Taehyung halt on his place feeling Hansung grabbing his wrist....he looked back to find his eyes shining green " Taehyung is right.....we shouldn't force his creature to come out now or it will cause destruction.... it will come when the right time comes.... after all the thinks happens for a reason" he said smiling softly at end before going in leaving Adrian deep in his thoughts.....

After that day no one forced or pressurised Jungkook to release his creature but that didn't mean that Jungkook was okay with that.......

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed....

To be continued......

You guys need to wait a bi more for Jungkook's spiritual creature....ahh I can't wait to finish this book....

Well what do you think is his creature? Any guesses?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 15.7K 47
In what I thought to be a colorless world, you showed me its true colors and changed my life forever. Jeon Jungkook lives in secret as one of the few...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
103K 3.9K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...