I had Harry Styles child -pro...

By chantalmarie

More

I had Harry Styles child - COMPLETED-
I had Harry Styles child - running into each other
I had Harry Styles child - meeting the boys in One Direction
I had Harry Styles child - going to Alexa's studio
I had Harry Styles child - Alexa's house and NANDOS!!!
I had Harry Styles - truth or dare, nightmares and the day with JB
I had Harry Styles child - talking to Louis
I had Harry Styles child - boys meet Eddie
I had Harry Styles child - dressing up, oh brother, beach house and fun
I had Harry Styles child - hide and seek and truths and dares
I had Harry Styles child - texting Niall and Harry searching
I had Harry Styles child - texts and pranks
I had Harry Styles child - swimming and flashbacks
I had Harry Styles child - hide and seek dark room and truth or dare
I had Harry Styles child - Spoon room and tucking the lads in bed
I had Harry Styles child - apologies and promises
I had Harry Styles child - surprises
I had Harry Styles child - surprise and a cheeky chase
I had Harry Styles child - dance with Reece and Niall and a fight
Ihad Harry Styles child - search and found and crying with singing
I had Harry Styles child - sexy and dancing
I had Harry Styles child- cd finding gifts and ride with Louis
I had Harry Styles child - scaring Niall and running late and pick up
I had Harry Styles child - ideas for funny video and memories
I had Harry Styles child - fun and sad moments
I had Harry Styles child - sad and twitter
I had Harry Styles child - Starbucks police and sexy
I had Harry Styles child - funny
I had Harry Styles child - fun!!
I had Harry Styles child - Chinitaeek
I had Harry Styles child - sleep
I had Harry Styles child - damn pranks
I had Harry Styles child - birthday
I had Harry Styles child - New York
I had Harry Styles child - ladies room
I had Harry Styles child - run and tell
I had Harry Styles child - hey sleep
I had Harry Styles child - talk talk talk
I had Harry Styles child - nervous fun jet
I had Harry Styles child - prank
I had Harry Styles child - Nandos and drakes place
I had Harry Styles child - miss yah love Simon
I had Harry Styles child - confirmed and dinner
I had Harry Styles child - wat da fudge?
I had Harry Styles child- early wake up
I had Harry Styles child - what been happening
I had Harry Styles child - catch up pt1
I had Harry Styles child - catch up pt2
I had Harry Styles child - don't take it to heart
I had Harry Styles child - feeling a bit better
I had Harry Styles child - call Simon
I had Harry Styles child - Eddie
I had Harry Styles child - drake laughing too much
I had Harry Styles child - Aunty Christina and texting
I had Harry Styles child - phone calls uncle Simon
I had Harry Styles child - plane flight and arrival
I had Harry Styles child - Sarah Jackson
I had Harry Styles child - where's Lou?
I had Harry Styles child - wedding part one
I had Harry Styles child - wedding part two - lets sing!!
I had Harry Styles child - a little girl brought into this world

I had Harry Styles child - just a little nervous

1.9K 11 0
By chantalmarie

I couldn't be stuffed waiting another chapter to what I wrote in this one :) also, I couldn't resist, I had to write a bit of a bromance ;) enjoy!! Also I love the Fast and Furious series :) please comment if you think there should be a second book, or I should do an epilogue.

Harry's POV

"Hey babe." Louis said, as he walked in on me, while I am having a shower.

I slightly jumped. I stuck my head out of the shower curtain, and saw a smirking Louis. Oh god, I thought to myself. What's Mr Tomlinson up to now? Louis jumped onto the basin bench and smiled at me.

"What are you up to?" I asked Louis curiously.

"Just want to talk to you, while your finishing off your shower." Louis answered, I just shrugged and went back to washing myself.

"So what did you want to talk about Boo Bear?" I asked Lou.

"What gender do you think yours and Alexa next baby will be?" Louis asked.

"Hoping a girl. Alexa and I agreed to name the baby girl Darcy." I said, smiling at myself, I knew Louis was smiling too.

Seriously, if we could hear smiles, I could hear Louis' and I know he could hear mine, that's why he was smiling. I turned the shower off and got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Louis got off the bench and got his towel and helped me dry off, I giggled lightly.

"So proud of you two." Louis told me, proudly smiling at me.

"I know Lou, I know." I told Lou, as he put the towel on my head and dried my hair, we both laughed.

"Do you think anyone will find out?" Lou asked, brushing some curls out of my eyes, smiling at me sweetly, I smiled sweetly back at him.

"I hope not." Alexa said, as she walked into the bathroom, scaring both Louis and I, we jumped.

Louis being Louis, he dramatically reacted to Alexa scaring her. He started pretending that Alexa scared him so much, that he's puffing. Louis put a hand over his chest, holding up a finger, letting Alexa and I know that he'll speak in a minute, still being dramatic, trying to catch up on his breath.

"Why did you have to scare us?" Louis finally asked, still 'puffed out'.

Alexa and I looked at him, shaking our heads amused. Louis is one of a kind, I lightly laughed at that, Alexa smiled, Louis mouthed 'what I do?'. Alexa and I now laughed at Louis. I got my boxers and put them on, Alexa went over to the basin and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair, ok Louis and I helped brush her hair. We looked at Alexa through the mirror, she raised a brow at us, we smiled cheekily at her, she rolled her eyes at us.

"How are my two awesome boys?" Alexa asked, breaking the silence.

"We are good." Louis said, I nodded in agreement.

"That's good." She said.

"How's momma bear?" I asked, kissing her cheek, holding her hand.

"Momma bear is good." Alexa told Louis and I, smiling at us, holding Louis' hand too.

We walked out of the bathroom, and took Louis to his and Niall's room. When we opened the door, we saw Niall asleep peacefully. Poor lad, we've been staying up late for the last few nights, he's finally had it. I walked in, and walked over to Niall, I being a father, I had the urge to act like one to Niall, and tucked him in bed. I looked back over at Alexa and Louis, they smiled at me, I returned it and walked back over to them. Alexa hugged Louis good night, I did the same. Louis walked over to his side of the bed and tucked himself in bed, we smiled at him and closed the door and walked over to our bedroom.

"Christina said she's going to meet me here, before I leave with her and Eddie, to meet you guys, wherever you guys are going to be. She wants to talk to the wedding planner. Make sure the wedding planner is a person we can trust." Alexa told me, as she laid down in bed.

"That's alright. Needs to get out of Holmes Chapel for a while does she?" I asked, as I turned the light off and walked over to our bed and Alexa snuggled up to me, I kissed her head.

"Awesome. Yeah she does. Night Harry." Alexa said, kissing me good night, I kissed her back.

"Good night Alexa." I said, dozing off to sleep.

Alexa's POV

"You nervous?" I asked Harry, as we wait in the waiting room at the hospital.

It's been a week since Christina and I confirmed Harry, that she will be coming with me to Washington, D.C. Harry and I are now at the hospital, obviously, I'm about to go in for my monthly ultra sound, and Harry is with me!! I'm so excited, I guess because we get to find out what gender the baby is together. Harry looks a bit nervous though. I know it's not because there's fans around, there aren't any, as I get special appointments, although there are a few other patients, but they're about twenty years older than Harry and I.

"A little. Just it's my first time being hospital with you, getting an ultra sound to our second child. Also finding out what the gender the baby is." Harry answered, holding my hand.

I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. Oh by the way, I'm feeling so much better!! All of the Directioners who were mean to me or anyone of the girlfriends, or anyone in the band and the families, have been apologized to. Also last week, I was shopping at a local supermarket, and some of the fans saw me and said their apologies, I told them I forgive them and we had a little chat too. I know they didn't notice anything about my body, the baby bump, thank the Lord for that.

"Alexa White?" Doctor Trenner asked as he walked into the waiting room.

Harry and I got up and walked to Doctor Trenner's office. Yes he has his office where he takes ultra sounds too. Harry looked a little bit less worried, as we got in. I sat up on the bed, Harry sat down next to me, in the chair next to the bed. Doctor Trenner came to me and lifted up my shirt, getting the goo thingy and put some on my belly, and put the ultra stick thingy on my belly. Don't judge me, I don't know what they are called, and I probably won't remember what the equipment are, if I even learnt what they are. Once all the three of us saw the baby on the screen, I heard Harry gasp, I looked at him, he smiled.

"You want to hear your baby's heartbeat?" Doctor Trenner asked Harry and I, we both nodded.

Doctor Trenner pressed a button, so we could here the baby's heartbeat. Sounded like a healthy baby, my doctors' have taught me to identify if the baby has a healthy or unhealthy heartbeat. Harry held my hand and kissed it, I lightly blushed, he noticed and winked at me. I lightly giggled and smiled at him. Harry looked back at the screen, in a 'awe' moment, just watching our baby. Doctor Trenner was watching mine and Harry's reaction, especially Harry's, he's happy and smiling at us.

"Since Harry is here today, would you like to know the gender of your baby." He asked.

I looked at Harry, I knew we wanted to, but I just wanted to make sure. Harry nodded, smiling at me. Just before Doctor Trenner told us, I felt Harry slightly tense and held his breath, I lightly shook my head. Why so nervous babe? I am, but not as much, I guess I gotta give it to him, it is his first time finding out what gender our next child is going to be.

"It's..." Doctor Trenner started, slightly teasing Harry and I with the answer.

"Honey we're home!!" I screamed, as Harry and I walked into the house.

We just came back from the ultra sound check up and did a little bit of food shopping. The guys are leaving in the next couple days, Danielle ended up staying the whole month with us, she leaves a day after the guys leave. Then Christina flies into California a few days after that and stay here for a couple days, and then we're out to Washington, D.C. with Eddie after that. There's a lot of trips to the air ports in the next week or so, I don't really mind, as long everyone has a safe trip. For some reason I'm thinking of Niall and Zayn. Should talk to them later, maybe Liam too.

Harry and I walked into the lounge room, everyone was there, watching 2 Fast and 2 Furious. Oh and they couldn't wait for us to get home?! I love the Fast and Furious series. Obviously no one heard me as we entered the house and same for when Harry and I entered the lounge room. They were watching the movie, and it's almost finished!! Grrr... >:/ Harry noticed, as he chuckled at my reaction. Everyone jumped in their seats slightly. Louis knows I love these movies, so I'm guessing he's the one who put it on. I glared at him, Harry put a hand on my lower back, kissing my cheek.

"Stop giving boo bear a glare. It might've of not of been him who put the movie on." Harry chuckled, it's like he read my mind. I stopped glaring, realizing Harry might have a point, I raised a brow at Louis.

"Why hello there mummy and daddy. I might've put this movie on. Alexa and I'll watch all five of them later, before we leave in the next couple days." Louis told us, I smiled like an idiot and nodded my head, everyone laughed.

"Since that's sorted out between Lou and Alexa. How was the ultra sound check up?" Liam asked, he ever so slightly raised a brow at Haz and I.

"I'm glad that's sorted out." I said winking at Lou, he chuckled.

"Never do that again Lou, you know not to do that. Anyways, to answer Liam's question, it was good." Harry said, smiling at me.

After Doctor Trenner told Harry and I what the baby's gender was, we all heard Harry let out a breath, after holding it for a minute. Harry realized that he did hold his breath and shrugged it off, we all had a little laugh about it. Harry's happy about what gender the new baby is going to be, I am too.

"Harry was nervous." I told everyone, I knew Harry is going to deny it.

"Was not." Harry denied, told ya.

"Were too." I said back quickly.

"I was not." Harry said.

"Yes you were." I said, I heard giggling in the background, as I'm facing Haz.

"Maybe a little." Harry confessed, I smiled proudly at myself.

Louis and Niall snorted laughter, shaking their heads at us, as I faced everyone in the lounge room. Liam, Zayn and Danielle were giggling, shaking their heads at Harry and I too. I looked back at Haz, he was looking at me too, we just shrugged. I walked over to Danielle and sat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my bump, Liam smiled at me.

"Did you find out what gender the baby is?" Niall asked, Harry and I nodded, as he sat down near Liam on the floor, aha.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Zayn asked.

I looked down at Harry, we had the mind reading conversation, where I'm saying that he can tell everyone if the baby is a girl or boy. Harry breathed a laugh and shook his head at me and himself. He smiled and looked at Zayn, so he could answer.

"It's a girl." Haz said proudly, with a big smile across his face.

Louis jumped out of his seat and ran to me, he kneeled down, to face my baby bump and Louis being himself, this is going to be funny. Louis already knew that Harry and I agreed to name the baby Darcy, if its a girl.

"Hi Darcy!!" Louis said excitedly, giggling at himself.

We all laughed. Louis patted my bump lightly, I kept on laughing, Louis smiled up at me. I felt the baby move a little, I grabbed Louis' hand and put his hand where the baby is moving. Louis squealed in excitement, I couldn't laugh anymore, no noise was coming out, but I stopped, just smiling at one of my idiotic friends.

"She's moving again?" Harry asked, resting his head on Liam's shoulder, as they watched Louis.

"Yeah, she is." I answered Haz.

"Not the first time she's moved...today?" Zayn asked.

"Nuh. When Harry and I found out, he basically did the same thing what Lou did, but a bit calmer and fatherly. And when she heard her name, she moved." I told Zayn, he nodded understanding what I meant, smiling at us.

"She must like her name." Danielle said, kissing my hair, I nodded.

@A!ex@Sty!e$ : @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles you two are weird and do things in the same way, some things :) love momma bear xox now gonna talk to my Leprechaun and my Bradford Bad Boi :P

@Louis_Tomlinson: that is to true @A!ex@Sty!e$ @Harry_Styles love boo bear :) xx

@zaynmalik: they're naturally weird @A!ex@Sty!e$ u know that xD love ya all xx

@NiallOfficial: *listening to music* @A!ex@Sty!e$ oh of course they're wired they're Larry xD

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles and I are forever and ever Larry Stylinson. Love you Haz bear :) xx and Alexa u can't change that!! *runs out of the room giggling*

@A!ex@Sty!e$ : @Louis_Tomlinson I would never change that no matter what :) xx @Harry_Styles love ya babe :) xx

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson @A!ex@Sty!e$ love ya both ;) xx

"So what's up?" Zayn asked, as he sat down on the grass with Niall and I.

"Just feel like we haven't really talked to each other on the last few days, and you guys leave in a couple days. Just a catch up I guess." I answered Zayn.

"Always love to catch up with ya momma bear." Niall said, hugging me, I hugged back, and then I hugged Zayn, he hugged back.

"Awesome. So where shall we start from?" I asked them.

"Fast and Furious." Zayn said jokingly, I smiled amused and rolled my eyes.

"How about the wedding song that Louis and I have written up so far. Also Zayn and Liam have joined writing it to now." Niall told me, I nodded.

"Fast and Furious later, baby. Wedding song first I guess." I told Niall and Zayn, they nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 2 9
It could start as a vacation, and end in a friendship only once in a lifetime could give. One was thirteen and the other fifteen. The curly boy grinn...
231K 6.6K 24
I bullied the nerd that was known as 'Freak boy' and other various names, little did I know that that would be my biggest regret...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...