ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

rg4062 द्वारा

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... अधिक

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 62

117 5 16
rg4062 द्वारा

Narrator

Not long before the chase...

"HEY! NO!!" Danielle ran after Namjoon as he sped off.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!" Minji pulled her by the arm.

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!" Minji warned. "BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I-"

"WE WILL! JUST GO!!" Cheol assured as Eunchae, Chaewon and him climbed into a car.

Cheol's POV

The side of our car was busted, and I banged my shoulder on the side when Chaewon crashed sideways into Namjoon's car. We scrambled out of the car and went to work on the door, it was blocked on the other side. I noticed windows on the side and elbowed them into cracking.

Eunchae, Chaewon and I left all of Namjoon's western friends on the floor, but it wasn't easy at all. We approached the garage door together, panting and breathing deeply.

"GGRAAGH!!" I roared as I whacked my foot against the door one last time.

The door swung open, and all three of us rushed in to find Y/n roped up on a chair, battered and bloodied on the floor. It was so bad they looked like they had been tortured. They were bleeding out, and their blood was pooling on the floor, soaking their torn clothes.

"OH. MY. GOD!!" Chaewon cried.

"Hey! Y/n!" Eunchae panicked as she crouched over them. "Hey hey hey hey hey, wake up! What have they done to you!?"

I saw Namjoon and Yeonjun sprinting out of the garage exit, and chased after them.

Yeonjun was slow, and I grabbed him by the arm.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" I shouted.

He panicked as he tried to pry my hand off him.

"CHEOL, COME BACK!! WE HAVE TO SAVE Y/N!!" Chaewon cried out to me as she pressed her hands on their wound, covering her own hands in their blood.

I looked forward at the enemy escaping, and back at our dying ally.

"FFUCK!" I gritted my teeth, shoving Yeonjun heading back for Y/n.

"They've been stabbed!" Eunchae exclaimed. She's trying her hardest not to cry, but she isn't hiding it very well sadly. "They're still breathing!"

I pulled up Y/n's shirt to reveal 2 stab wounds. I felt the urge to throw up, but I held it back.

Chaewon sobbed on their shoulder. "Don't go! Not yet!"

I went through my phone and scrolled through my contacts, and called one of the last people I thought I'd be calling.

The manager. I haven't really had any messages or calls from him since everything was going okay.

"Yeoboseyo?" The other end of the line spoke.

"It's Kim Cheol! I need an ambulance, it's urgent!" I yelled.

We said a little more and we hung up. Big companies usually had private medical care, and injuries wouldn't be investigated. This way it'd be much less of a hassle.

"Help is coming!" I assured. "Just hang on!"

I made sure to notify Minji, because I was afraid Danielle and the others would be distracted.

Y/n was now losing a lot of blood. They were no longer breathing.

I pressed my ear against their neck and felt a weak pulse.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING AMBULENCE?!" I panicked.

I felt a wave of reIief as I heard sirens followed by flashing lights. Medics rushed in and carried Y/n away.

I walked out of the garage and grabbed one of Namjoon's western guys off the floor.

"WHERE DID YOUR BOSS GO?" I shook him.

He said something in English. This guy would be of no use. I head-butted him and left him on the floor.

"Cheol, get in!" Chaewon called out to me from the ambulence.

I ignored her and went in the same direction Namjoon and Yeonjun went. Y/n was safe now, which meant I could go after Namjoon without worrying.

Danielle's POV

I looked at our huge amount of fans and supporters. I still can't grasp how famous I am even after being an idol for this long.

Me and the girls finished up our Ditto performance as Hyein did her hooting. It was a little hard to stay focused knowing Y/n wasn't here, though.

The fans went absolutely crazy. It happens every time, but it never gets old.

A little later, the girls and I high five each other backstage. Minji had a rather worried look on her face.

"Nice!! Now let's go!" Minji rushed us.

What was this about? We usually lounged around for a bit.

It took me a few minutes in the car to realise this wasn't the right way. The other girls caught on too.

"What's happening..?" Haerin asked, turning away from the window.

"This isn't the normal way," I said to Minji.

"I figured I'd keep it a secret, but I'll tell you now." Minji said. "Y/n is in critical condition, they've been stabbed."

"What?!" Hanni exclaimed.

Sounds drowned out of my ears. My stomach dropped down and out of my body. Out of the car even.

"W-when did this happen?" I asked.

"Before our show.." Minji said, full of guilt.

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?!" I yelled.

Since Namjoon took them, Y/n was the only thing in my head the whole show. I would always look at something else to take my mind off of it, whether I was dancing or singing.

"I didn't want to distract you!!" She said.

"YOU THINK I WASN'T WORRIED ABOUT Y/N?? ALL I COULD FUCKING THINK ABOUT WAS Y/N!" I yelled again, undoing my seatbelt and jumping on her.

"Hey!! Stop!" Hanni held me back. "Now's not the time. We have to see Y/n."

"You- You're right." I said, calming down and sitting in my seat.

Everyone in the car was dying to see Y/n, so we didn't say anything after.

"We're here," the driver said.

I climbed out the car and we made our way to the entrance.

I felt so anxious, my legs kept shaking as I walked, and my heartbeat sped up, it felt like I couldn't breathe. I was so scared to see the result of Y/n.

"It'll be okay," Haerin assured me.

"I- I hope so." I said.

Minji got us through into the waiting room, and we all wore masks. The doctor greeted us and had a chat with her.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked desperately.

"Y/n needs surgery." Minji said. "They've been stabbed in the liver and chest, but with surgery, they will survive and they can get better."

"We'll begin preparing them for surgery now," the doctor informed, leaving.

Chaewon and Eunchae met up with us. Chaewon looked so sore, and her hands had dried blood on them.

"How is it in there?" Minji asked, and they shook their heads miserably.

Fast forward a few hours, and everyone is asleep in the waiting room. Everyone but me. I have to see Y/n.

The others were snoring with jackets over themselves, but I strongly sat there, waiting.

I was about to fall asleep too when a nurse came bursting out of the operating room and approached me.

"Are you Y/n-ssi's guardian?!" She asked.

"What happened?!" I said.

"Y/n-ssi's lost too much blood! They need a blood transfusion but we're short on Type AB!" She said.

"My blood type is AB!!" I volunteered without a second thought.

"You're 18 or over, correct?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Follow me please miss!" She said.

I put my jacket over Minji and followed after her.

I sat down and she put a needle in my vein. It stung a little bit. She began filling the bag with my blood.

After two bags, I started feeling a little dizzy and really tired.

"That's the second bag done," The kind nurse said. "Thank you for volunteering."

"Will this be enough to save Y/n?" I pleaded.

"No.. it'd probably take another bag or two." She said, reaching for the needle and tube in my arm.

"Can I please fill another?" I asked.

"I'm afraid I can't," she apologised. "Any more would put you at risk."

"Not at all," I lied. "It takes a lot more for that, trust me."

"I'm really sorry, I'm not allowed to." she said.

She reached for the needle again, but I stopped her. The thought of Y/n leaving entered my mind, and I couldn't help but burst into tears.

"Please! Just another one, I'm begging, I promise I won't die!" I sobbed, holding her hand that was going for the needle tightly. "We have to save Y/n!!"

She sighed and gave in. "This is the final one, okay?"

"Thank you so much," I sniffled.

After the third and final bag, she took the needle out. My breathing felt really shallow, and I felt weak too.

The nurse ran back into the operating room with the blood, and I waited outside.

The nurse came back out again.

"Here, eat these," she handed me snacks. "You lost a lot of iron, and you're really pale. Thank you again."

"I should be thanking you for going out of your way for me." I said. "May I know your name?"

"Oh- aha- it's Sakura," she answered. "Here, you can call me if you ever feel sick later on, especially after having a transfusion."

We bowed and I sat back down. I ate the food she got me, but I still refused to go to sleep.

I just stared into space for a long time, fighting the tiredness. Minji also woke up.

"What time is it?" She asked, but I was too exhausted to reply.

A doctor eventually came out.

"How- is- is Y/n okay?" I stood up.

"The surgery was successful." The doctor said. "Y/n-ssi won't have to stay overnight, but we'll have to check their progress over time."

"T-thank you so so much!" Minji and I bowed.

Minji went to wake up all the others.

Chaewon jerked up.

"How is Y/n? Are they okay?" She said.

"Everything's okay," Minji said. "Y/n will be fine."

"Oh thank goodness." Chaewon sighed.

I didn't actually realise how much all the girls cared about Y/n until now.

I waited outside the door, nervously looking down at my shoes and playing with my hair.

I was so exhausted, I pretty much fell asleep on my feet.

"You don't look too pleasant," I heard a voice joke.

I looked up and saw Y/n. It was like I hadn't seen them in years. Tears came streaming down my cheeks as I hugged them.

"I thought I lost you.." I whispered softly.

"I'd never leave without you." Y/n whispered back.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

COME THROUGH Zucko10 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.8K 414 18
Minji and Hanni are known by everyone for their rivalry in school but nobody knew about their enduring love. Separated by circumstances, distance and...
49.6K 2.1K 36
NewJeans OneShot Compilations. I will write fluff and angst 🙂. Warning: There will be some mature content present 👀.
22.5K 832 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...
30.6K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...