ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 61

111 8 8
By rg4062

Narrator

Everybody woke up to a cold, freezing icy day. With a chance of snow too.

"Why's it so cold in this time of year?" Y/n groaned, looking out the window.

Meanwhile, Haerin had slept outside, and woken up in the freezing cold.

Haerin's POV

I went to visit Wonyoung in the hospital the night before, but I got back too late and the door was locked, so I had to sleep in a tent at the back.

It's really cold, and I can barely feel my hands and feet. My eyes were iced shut and I had to open them with reasonable force.

The grass below me was now frozen and spiky, kinda.

I got up and knocked on the door as hard as I could, but the knocks weren't loud enough.

"P-please open.." I trembled. I could see my breath clearly.

I pounded on the door one last time, but the door opened before my hand could touch it, and I fell through the doorway, and landed on someone. Their touch was warm. Very warm.

It was Cheolie. I looked up at him and saw that he hadn't slept much either.

"Why were you sleeping outside?" He asked. "You're stone cold."

I remembered Wonyoung's face and how damaged it was.

"I want to go upstairs, please let go of me," I said firmly.

"O-okay, I'm sorry." He let go of me, but I felt a little empty without his warm touch.

I stood up, still shaking and headed upstairs, when someone stopped me.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Chaewon said, holding my shoulders. "Are you okay? Where've you been?"

"I'm cold.." I muttered.

"I've turned the heat on. You should go find Cheol. He's a little upset, and you could help a lot." She said.

"What happened with Cheolie and Wonyoung yesterday.. will I end up like that too?" I said.

"Haerin. Look at me." Chaewon looked me in the eye. "You know that Cheol only hurts bad people right?"

"I know that.." I murmured.

"He would NEVER. EVER, dare to attack you. Got it? I'm sure he loves you more than anything I know of, and if anything, he's willing to protect you at all costs." She continued.

"O-okay," I said, feeling a bit better. "Thank you."

She patted me on the back and we separated.

I went up and had a hot shower and cleaned up before going back downstairs. Everyone was having breakfast by the time I got there.

"Where were you last night?" Eunchae said. "Come sit, you must be hungry."

It felt kinda weird that Eunchae was being nice. It's always been obvious that she took a disliking to me.

I pulled a chair out and sat.

"Namjoon visited us." Y/n said. "And he's got Yeonjun on his side."

Again? I sat still and listened quietly.

"Choi Yeonjun, I haven't heard that name in ages." Chaewon said.

"This changes a lot of things." Y/n said. "Yeonjun could get Bangchan roped in, and many others."

Y/n's a very smart person when it comes to planning and analysing... or just a really smart person over all. They always seemed to have a backup for their backup.

I turned my head to see Cheolie suddenly wake up from the sofa, and immediately run to the bathroom.

Chaewon nodded at me, hinting for me to proceed.

"I'm gonna go," I told the group.

When I got out of their sight, I sprinted to the bathroom.

"Cheolie?" I knocked on the door. "Are you okay?"

"Don't come in!" He yelled.

"Why what's wrong?!" I twisted the handle desperately.

It was one of those "coin" locks, so I used my nail to unlock it.

"What's happening?" I rushed over and saw he was coughing blood up into the toilet, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I told you not to come." He said, spitting out more.

"Why? What if you were in trouble?" I said.

"B-because I don't want you to see me like this." He answered, a bit shy. "Chaewon gave me a scolding."

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier," I apologised, but I was cut off.

"Haerin!! We've got to go!" Minji yelled out to me.

"Coming!!" I yelled back.

I took another look at Cheolie.

"You go on, do your idol thing." He patted me.

"You're not coming with us?" I asked.

"No, I have to stay here." He answered.

Namjoon's POV

"Oww, I forgot how hard that kid hits," Yeonjun rubbed his head.

"We're almost there." I assured.

I drove in silence to the hospital, and rushed out of the car when I arrived.

"I'm here to visit Jang Wanyoung, please." I told the receptionist.

"Room 13," she answered.

I thanked her and made my way to the room. When I got there, I saw Wonyoung's swollen and battered face. Along with the tubes and all sorts strapped to her.

I clenched my fists in anger.

"Hey," Yeonjun caught up to me, panting. "Oh my,"

"Who the hell are you two?" A voice from behind us said.

It was that taekwondo fighter. I turned around and he recognised me.

"No, who the hell are you?" Yeonjun responded.

"Yeonjun, let's go." I said, tapping him on the shoulder. "We can revisit some other time."

I felt like I was about to fucking explode, and fuel kept being added into the fire.

"Woah, slow down!" Yeonjun said as I started the car and sped off. "Where are we going now? Who was that?"

"Fuck their plan. I'm getting revenge for Wony." I said. "Get rid of anyone who gets in the way."

"Who was that guy?" Yeonjun asked a little louder.

"He's Y/n's friend."I answered briefly.

Not long after, we arrived at that big building they lived in.

I smashed the door open and walked in.

"KIM CHEOL!!! COME OUT NOW!!" I screamed.

Everyone came out of their rabbit holes and faced me. The girls were dressed in their idol outfits. I guess I interrupted their schedule.

"Ah," Minji sighed.

"Hey, we need to turn Y/n onto our side, right?" Yeonjun whispered.

I nodded.

My speech was cut off when somebody sent their foot flying into my head.

"Stupid old man," they said.

I looked around me on the floor and saw the amount of people we were up against. Eunchae and Chaewon were coming down the stairs, Cheol came out of the living room, people were appearing left and right.

"This is no good." I thought to myself.

I got up and smashed Y/n's head into the wall, and put a knife to their throat.

"Any of you move, he dies." I said, turning Y/n's back to me as they resisted and facing them.

Yeonjun and I walked backward out of the house.

"Get the fuck off of me!!" Y/n yelled.

We tied Y/n's arms before knocking them out and shoving them in the car.

A few people rushed out of the house to chase us after we drove off.

"They're chasing us!" Yeonjun exclaimed, looking out the back window from his seat.

There were two cars behind us. Both of them were identical, except for the licence plates.

I kept looking at the mirror and the two cars eventually split. One kept tailing me though.

I sped up, and so did they.

"Where do we go?!" Yeonjun yelled.

"Let's go to our friends!" I said. "We can trap them!"

The chase went on for a while, until they caught up to us and we looked at each other through the window.

Chaewon was driving, and in the heat of the moment, she slammed their car into the side of ours.

Yeonjun's head smacked into the window, and the window cracked.

"ARGH!! DRIVE FASTER!!" He shouted in pain.

We eventually got back to our home, and I slammed on the brakes.

Yeonjun and I had belts on, but the halt sent Y/n's body flying out of the windshield.

They tumbled and rolled down the car and onto the ground.

"GET THEM AND GO!!" I yelled.

Yeonjun tried unbuckling, but his hands were really shaky. He eventually got it and climbed out the car, slinging Y/n over his shoulder.

I stumbled out of the car and hurried them inside.

"DON'T LET THEM IN!!" I screamed as my men blocked the door for me.

Yeonjun and I tied Y/n up in a chair, and they suddenly woke up. They had scratches and cuts all over them, and their bruises were swelling now.

"You stay there," I ordered, preparing to go help my friends.

They spat in my face. I was going to hit them, but I heard yells at the front door. I gagged Y/n by shoving a cloth into their mouth so they couldn't say any more.

"OI!! THEY'RE GETTING IN!!" One man screamed.

"HOLD THEM OFF FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN!!" I yelled back in English.

I haven't experienced this much adrenaline and numbness in a long time, it felt new. My hands and legs had tremors, but I learnt to surpress them.

I nodded at Yeonjun and we moved Y/n into the empty garage. It was freezing in there.

"L-lock the door," I said, trying to calm myself down and recollect my senses, as well as my breath.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Yeonjun panicked. "What do we do now?!"

There was blood leaking down Yeonjun's forehead and into his eye.

"Don't panic!" I held him still. "We're safe here!"

Yeonjun looked at Y/n before slapping them. They let out a muffled grunt.

Now that I look at them properly, their clothes are torn, there are pieces of glass stuck in them, and they're barely conscious.

Blood dripped down their hands into the floor as we stared at them in the chair.

"Wake up, wake up," Yeonjun tapped their face, and they nudged awake.

"What you guys did to my Wony.. you're going to pay," I whispered in their ear.

They muffled something like "Fuck you,"

I punched and smacked them several times, and they bit down on the gag.

"Beg for his forgiveness!!" Yeonjun yelled at them, kicking them over.

Y/n didn't make a noise.

"Get up," He lifted the chair back up. "Don't die on us now."

They still wouldn't make a sound. They just sat on the chair in complete silence now.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!" I heard Cheol shout. "WE'VE TAKEN OUT ALL YOUR GUYS!"

The banging got louder.

Yeonjun got ready to face whoever was on the other side, pulling his weapons out.

"Yeonjun, no!" I said. "We have to play it smart."

I heard the door's hinges crack, and in a final loud shout, Cheol bashed the door, and it broke open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 899 21
Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein are all in a relationship but what happen if one day a new girl come into their lifes. Will they all like he...
6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
26.7K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
36.6K 1.6K 50
A casanova like Kim Minji had fallen in love with a girl full of dreams Pham Hanni ✧༺♥༻✧ Kim Minji grew with the passion at managing a business, she...