SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. CXIII

971 56 36
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

After the show, Yoongi and Y/n ended up sleeping at the girl's dorm.

Managernim knew how much it meant to the girls. Aside from Yoongi being one of their biggest stockholders.

Yoongi had spent almost all his money into the company to make sure that Y/n and Haerin stayed together.

To make sure he could have some influence into keeping them together.

- Haerin POV -

Luckily, me and the girls could come home after the festival.

I always hated being away from home. I hated when we were hours away from home and I couldn't run into Y/n's arms.

I had learned to run into Minji unnie or Dani unnie's arms but it wasn't the same.

"What's that tattoo?" I asked as Y/n as they  changed into pajamas they had left in room.

"Tattoo?" Y/n-ssi asked all confused.

"Yeah, there's a dog and cat on your shoulder," I answered all confused.

I hadn't seen this tattoo at all.

I hadn't actually seen Y/n shirtless for almost two years.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing back there," Y/n replied.

"No, you didn't have that tattoo before your surgery," I responded all agitated.

It genuinely didn't seem like Y/n remembered getting the tattoo. The problem was that I would have at least known if it was post-brain surgery...

Which from what I knew,  it wasn't.

Out of confusion and fear, I dragged Y/n out my room and shook Yoongi Oppa awake.

Oppa groaned as he woke up, "what's this?", I asked pointing at Y/n's shoulder.

"Y/n's tattoo," Oppa answered a bit confused.

"Y/n got it a few months ago when you two got back together," Oppa explained.

"Wait?! There's actually a tattoo right there? I don't remember that!" Y/n seemed really aggravated.

"You don't?" Oppa furrowed his brows.

"It was like that week that you were planning to propose. Remember? You wanted something to remind you of Haerin-ah," Oppa tried to get Y/n to remember.

"Propose?" Y/n seeemd really confused.

"I proposed to you?" Y/n-ssi turned to ask me.

I slowly nodded in response as I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"You don't remember?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Y/n chuckled a bit, asking... "You two are just messing with me right?"

"I think I would have remembered things like a tattoo and planning an engagement," Y/n awkwardly laughed.

Y/n really didn't seem to remember.

"Your memory is getting worse," Yoongi Oppa suddenly told Y/n.

"What? No. I do everything to try to regain my memories. I've even remembered some memories recently," Y/n answered looking a bit concerned.

"I  read about memory loss and try to learn ways to keep my current memories. Just in case... I watched documentaries and everything I could to learn more about memories," Y/n started to seem really worried.

"I even watched those cute movies and music videos like 50 first dates and While we're young by Jhene Aiko, among other things!" Y/n seemed really scared.

I hated the finally understand Y/n's facial expressions and social queues.

It was scary and very depressing to see how Y/n actually felt all the time.

"You might actually lose all your memories and your capacity to make new ones," Oppa suddenly whispered.

"What?!" Y/n yelled in anger.

Yoongi Oppa didn't respond at all.

"N-no!" Y/n yelled with a crack in their voice.

"I DON'T WANT THIS! I- I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!! I WANT TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. GET MARRIED, HAVE FUN, HAVE KIDS... I- I WANT IT ALL WITHOUT FORGETTING. I WANT IT ALL WITH HAERIN!!" Y/n-ssi cried out with a shaky voice.

It hurt so much to see Y/n like this.

I had seen Y/n-ssi in situations that were life threatening, I had seen Y/n in the rain, in the boxing ring, in the hospital rooms, facing all of my enemies for me.....

This was the most painful thing....

Followed after Y/n forgetting me.

"Some memories are better than none," I always told myself.

It seemed like that wouldn't even be a comfort for me anymore.

"This was a warning from the doctors," Yoongi Oppa suddenly spoke up without emotions.

"What? Me forgetting everything?" Y/n asked in anger.

Yoongi Oppa just nodded, explaining.... "Your brain injury is more severe than the doctors expected. You weren't actually supposed to remember anything.... but you did.... The doctors told me it was only a matter of time before you actually forgot everything. I was hoping that it wasn't true.... but I guess they were right."

Out of nowhere, Y/n suddenly jumped on Yoongi Oppa and started to punch him.

The girls had all ran out at this point.

"Y/n stop!!!" Minji unnie and Hanni Unnie tried to get Y/n-ssi off Oppa.

- Y/N POV -

I was too angry.

Yoongi Oppa had all the information...

And he didn't tell me.

He always did this!

When things were most important he was always so selfish.

"I DESERVED TO KNOW THIS FROM THE START!!" I screamed as I beat the shit out of my brother.

"Y/N STOP!!" Minji-ssi and Hanni tried to pull me off my brother.

"SHITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!! YOU NEVER THINK OF ME!!" I screamed as I pounded my brother to pulp.

"YOU'RE RIGHT!!" Yoongi cried out.

I couldn't bring myself to keep beating him once I saw him all bloody and crying.

I sighed in frustration and let him go.

I then got up of the floor and walked out the dorm.

- Haerin POV -

I wasn't prepared for Y/n-ssi completely forgetting me.

Y/n is the love of my life, my protector, the one I ran to when I needed anything....

Answers, an explanation, a hug, someone who didn't look down on me, someone who knew what not having parents felt like.... I ran to Y/n any time I felt anything I wasn't used to....

And now I was just going to lose that?

I wasn't upset and I knew it was okay for me to be upset.

Y/n was my whole life and they didn't complain about having to take care of me.

Now, I was on the boarder of losing Y/n completely....

Like always...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Y/n is going to lose all their memories >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
1.8K 125 9
"Wandering into sleep, you meet 5 mysterious girls... whom slowly became your friends." "Have you forgotten? Or are you afraid to remember?" "You're...
54.1K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
22.2K 1.8K 53
Minji was supposed to lay low and live her life quietly. The less attention her parents give her, the better. OR she thought. So why are they calling...