The Life of Justice Jay

Da amospn

Jensen and Danneel Ackles have a beautiful daughter named Justice Jay, and this is her story. From convention... Altro

This is my Story
First Day of School
Party
Cheer Tryouts
Girls Night Out
The Date
Telling Jake
The Beach House
Saturday
Saturday Night
Trip Home... Kind Of
Finally Home
Do I really know Jake - Part 1
Do I Really Know Jake - Part 2 (Kick Off)
Day with Daddy
Girls Just Suck Sometimes
That She Devil ain't got nothin on me!
Good Day... Rough Night
Back to Normal
Ice Cream and the Guys
Homecoming (Part 1): Say Yes to the Dress
Homecoming (Part 2): The Big Game and the Dance
It's not You... It's Me
Wyatt
Trick or Treat
My girl Madical
Thanksgiving and Grandpa Jim
Withdrawals
Full of Surprises
Tribute to "Janneel"
Janneel (Part 2)
Deck the Halls
I'll be Home for Christmas
All I Want For Christmas... Is You
The Secret's Out...
Don't mess with Jake
The Call
A Marriage and the Tonight Show
Home for the Holidays
Merry Christmas (Part 1)
Merry Christmas (Part 2)
Merry Christmas (Part 3)
Welcome to the Cabin
Happy New Year!!!
This is Not Goodbye...
Sequel!!!!!!

Awkward Third Wheel... and the Library

668 23 8
Da amospn

I feel on top of the world! I have an amazing boyfriend who knows everything about me, and there are no secrets between us. He just gets me in every way and I love everything about him.

Throughout the rest of the week, I spent the evenings with Jake. On Thursday he took me to the library where he wanted to show me his favorite book. Of course Tom tagged along. I felt bad because I had kind of stolen his best friend.

"Ok, this is it." He walked back from the book shelf to the table where we were sitting.

"The Princess Bride?" I looked at him surprised. "Oh my Cas I love that book!"

He smiled and handed it to me, "Well, looks like I won't have to convince you to read it."

"Are you kidding me? I've read that book so many times." I kept smiling and wondered if I ever smiled too much around him. "Have you seen the movie?"

He kind of smirked and chuckled, "I haven't had the opportunity."

I looked to Tom with a shocked face! "What are we doing this weekend?"

He laughed and said, "I don't think anything. Why?"

"Ok, I don't have the movie here with us, but it's at our beach house. We should go this weekend."

Jake looked at me with a confused look, "You really think you're dad will let us go away for the weekend?"

"Tom's beach house is right next door. You guys can stay there."

Tom looked at me, "You really want to stay in that huge beach house all by yourself while Jake and I party up in mine?"

"No, I'll bring Hallie. The four of us can party it up all weekend. Plus, you've kind of been third wheeling it and really need to just get a date."

Tom rolled his eyes and Jake busted out laughing.

"Whatever." he said walking off. "I'll call my Dad and see if we can."

"Ok, I'll call our moms and see if they're cool with it."

Jake looked at me and smiled.

I chuckled a little, "What are you smiling at?"

He just kept looking at me with a slight smile on his face. "You're just so beautiful."

I wanted to cry, and could feel the tears filling up in my eyes. "Shut up," I said hitting him in the arm, "Why do you have to be so amazing?"

He just laughed.

I called my mom and she said as long as Jake stayed with Tom in Uncle Jared's beach house then they were fine with the idea. Now came the hard part, convincing my Dad. He knew Jake and I had started dating, and I think deep down he really liked him.

I called my Dad, and surprisingly he answered. I figured he'd be shooting or busy with the directors.

"Hey princess. How's my little angel." he said answering.

"Hey Daddy. How's work going?"

"The usual. We just finished filming the mid-season finale."

"Really! Any spoilers?"

"Nope. You'll have to watch like the rest of the world."

I laughed, "Dang Dad. You'd think that me being your daughter, I'd get to hear a little spoilers once in a while."

He chuckled and said, "So what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on honey. You know you only call me when you need money, or you miss me so much you're crying. And I can't hear any tears, so what's up."

"Wow Dad, am I that predictable?"

He just laughed and distinctly answered, "Yes. You are."

"Ok, fine you got me. I do need something. More like permission."

"I swear if that James kid wants to marry you..."

"Dad NO!" I said annoyed, "And his names Jake."

Jake looked at me and laughed wondering what my Dad had said.

"What I was getting to is, I was wondering if I could take a friend this weekend to the beach house for a girls night?"

"I don't see why not. Are you taking the jet?"

"Yeah we'd need to."

"Ok. Sure! Ask your mom and then I'm cool with it."

"I already asked her and she said it's fine."

"Wait, normally you wouldn't ask me. You'd just ask your mom. Why did you ask me...?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well... the truth is. Jake is coming too."

My dad interrupted, "Oh Hell No!"

I laughed and began again, "He's not staying with us. Tom is coming too and they're staying at Uncle Jared's next door."

All I could hear was my Dad exhaling. I could tell Jared was with him because I could vaguely hear him talking to Jared.

"Are you letting Tom... JJ wants to go and Jake will stay with tom... I know it's weird but I guess he'll stay at your place."

I interrupted him, "Dad it's not stupid."

I could hear Uncle Jared say, "Come on Jensen, just let the kids go."

My dad came back to the phone, "Ok, JJ. I'll let you guys go, on two conditions. One, you have to FaceTime me every night and check in. And Two, you guys all have to come to our convention this weekend in California. It's held just about 20 minutes from the beach house. Jared and I were going to stay there but I'm thinking that you guys won't want us to stay there while you're staying."

"Okay, that sounds like fun. I'd love to see you. I've missed you so much."

He laughed, "It's only been like a week since I've seen you princess."

"Still a week is a long time."

"Ok sweetheart, I'll see you this weekend."

"Thanks Daddy, see you this weekend."

I hung up and turned to Jake. I looked at me and asked, "So?"

"He said we could. But we have to go to their convention in California."

"That sounds like fun. And we all know how much Hallie will freak out to go."

"I was thinking of telling her this weekend at the convention some how... you know, like tell her who my Dad really is."

"Sounds good. I'll support whatever you want to do." He winked at me, and put his arm around me.

Tom walked back. "Okay, my dad says Jake and I are good to stay at the house in Cali. What did you're dad say?"

"He's cool. But we all gotta go to their convention this weekend."

"Sweet! I'm down. What did our moms say?"

"My mom was a little skeptical and then your mom convinced her."

"Haha I swear my mom is still a teenager at heart." Tom laughed.

We left the library and stopped by Hallie's house on the way home. I walked up to the door with the boys. When she answered the door she squealed like she always does and gave me a hug.

"JJ! What's up?"

"Hey! Tom, Jake and I were going to my beach house this weekend and wondered if you wanted to come."

She looked shocked, "You live in the house you do, AND you have a beach house. Why am I not surprised..." I laughed. "But sure I'd love to!"

"Great! We were going to skip school tomorrow to fly down. Would your parents let you?"

"I'll have to ask."

She walked into the kitchen and we could hear her mom freak out on her but she finally walked back out, "Ok, I can go!"

"Are you sure you're mom won't be upset?" I said worried.

"She was just worried about me getting behind on my grades and classes."

"Okay, sounds good. We'll be here tomorrow morning to pick you up at eight."

"What time is our flight?" Hallie said.

"I'll probably have Harold pick us up at nine."

"Whose Harold?" I could see Tom laugh because he knew what was coming.

"He's our pilot."

Hallie just dropped her mouth is shock. "You have you're own pilot? Are you kidding me?"

Tom and I laughed. I could tell Jake was still getting used to things too. "Yeah we do. My dad bought his private jet about seven years ago and Harold is kind of just on call whenever we need him. Luckily my Dad wasn't using ours this weekend. He's probably using my Uncle Jareds."

"Dude you have an Uncle Jared. Who has a private jet? How cool would that be if you're Uncle was THE Jared Padalecki?" She seemed so amused with herself but I just thought... man Hallie if only you knew."

Tom laughed and said, "Yeah JJ, if only."

I turned to him and kind of gave him the stink eye.

"Ok, Hallie. So we'll pick you up tomorrow at eight. You cool with that?"

"YES! I can't even wait! How long will we be gone?"

"Just till Sunday evening."

"Sweet! This is going to be the best weekend getaway ever!"

She gave me a hug and we left. We walked out to the car and of course Jake opened my door for me. "Thank you sir." I said laughing.

He drove Tom and I home and walked us to the door. Once we got to the door he hugged me and kissed me on my fourhead.

Tom opened the door, "I really need to get me a girlfriend... See yah Jake!"

Jake laughed, "See yah man!"

I let go of him, "See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow beautiful."

He started to walk off. I was so excited for this weekend. How is it that my life is so perfect?

Ok guys... Big stuff happening next chapter. I'll probably post again tonight. ~E

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

129K 3.4K 24
In which Jared Padalecki goes on a blind date with Jensen Ackles' best friend. [JARED PADALECKI X OC] [Set during the time that season 3 of Supernatu...
11.8K 275 38
Jensen Ackles's younger sister Taylor Nicole Ackles is about to be 18. She's also had a major crush on Richard Speight Jr. ever since she saw him on...
690K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
155K 3.8K 41
Cali Anderson is a 15 year old girl from Santa Clarita in California, who has lost her mother recently and is now living at a orphanage since she doe...