His Love

By Tara381

Who knew that an encounter with the great Klaus Michaelson would lead Tara's family down a road of pain and o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Hiatus
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chpater 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilouge 4

Chapter 107

97 3 1
By Tara381

Tara POV
I could feel a burning in my blood. My body felt in flamed and I was stuck in hell fire. I felt a cool spark of a touch to my arm. I opened my eyes smelling an intoxicating scent. Klaus had his hand on my arm and I thrives in his touch. His hand slipped away from mines and I began to whimper.

"Please hold me" my voice cracked. Klaus slipped behind me and every point of contact my body was on his. I heard a pur making my lower area clench. Klaus wrapped his arms around me. Caging me in a cool loving embrace. "What is that scent"?

Startled I looked around me sniffing the air.
"It's is our mates scent" a voice said in my head. "Who are you" I spoke. "Your husband" I heard Klaus say. "I am your wolf. You have truly transformed. You are now fully monere" the deep voice spoke. My eyes blinked and I saw a rapid of memories of someone else.

"SOMETHINGS HAPPENING" I heard Klaus yell. My body went into shock as I replayed the memories in my head.

Flashback
"She's chosen you" the woman whispered. My body wasn't my own but looked around to see an office. It was dark and the air felt wary. "Go inside" someone else whispered. There was a big brown door in front and the man opened it.

The man opened the door and came into the
room. There was big black desk with a chair turned away in the front.

The chair turned and the man bowed. "Ah, decailian. Im glad you're here" the woman spoke in a proper tone. She smiled and her eyes glowed blue in the dark. I could feel the man fear as he trembled with his head still down. The woman scraped her long nails across her desk coming towards the man.

The woman moved his head up making them have eye contact. "You will be the one to awaken my daughter" . The man stood up holding his hand over his chest. "Your sacrifice will not in vain. You will be helping towards rebuilding our new queen" . "I would die for you, CALAHAN" the man stated.

"Good. Now Daughter my message to you when you receive his memories is I'm coming for you sweetheart" the woman smiled.

Flashback ended
I gasped sitting up coughing. Freya, Marcel were standing in front of me. I felt a grip on my lower stomach. "You're awake. What happened" Klaus asked me. I looked behind me to see his eyes baggy and red. "He's worried about us" my wolf said. I looked down at my clothes to see I was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.

"What are you" Marcel said looking at me with a cautioning look. Something came over me and I growled leaning forward at him. Freya and Marcel took a step back. "I am monere" I whispered. "Monere" Freya questioned. "I am considered a tririd but we have more matters that are more important. CALAHAN is coming" I said right before a burning serge went up my spine and I passed out again.

Klaus POV
What the hell is a Monere and who is CALAHAN" Marcel questioned. I held Tara in my hands clenching my jaw. I looked at Marcel "I don't know". "I'm going to search my books on Monroe" Freya said leaving the room. Marcel shook his leaving the room also.

I held Tara's warm body into my chest. Freya wiped the sweat from Tara's body and changed her clothes. Tara was no longer sweating but she had been mumbling in her sleep. I kissed her forehead and she moaned. My eyes went wide as smiled appeared on her face. "I promise we're going to figure out what's wrong with you my, love".

Rebekah POV
"You have to stop crying. I promise your mom is fine" I bounced Lily on my knee. Lily continued screaming "I want mommy" she cried into my chest. I sighed looking at Marcel. "She's alive I don't know how" Marcel looked at Lily.

He grabbed her picking her up as she held onto his neck. He rubbed her back and she began to ca down. Eventually, she fell asleep. "You're really good with her" i smiled looking at Marcel. "You know I love kids" Marcel smiled at me. We stared at each other feeling the warm vibes in the air.

"She turned into a werewolf. We hadn't seen for a year and some months. What happened to her" I whispered.

Klaus POV
It had been two days and Tara hadn't woke up. Freya held a book in her hand as I held Tara in my hand. "There is no mention of Monere's" Freya said sadly. "Then we have to wait till she wakes up to explain" I said. "You haven't left this bed you to check on Lily" Freya said angrily. "I can't not until I know Tara's alright. I petted Tara's head as she breathed deeply.

She began to move around taking the blanket that covered her. Tara's body began to burn up and she sat up. "Tara" I questioned. She turned around outing with her eyes dark blue. "Klaus" Tara said not in her normal voice. An overwhelming scent waved off of Tara's warm body. I began to harden from the amazing smell. "LEAVE" I growled to Freya.

I flipped Tara over making her back hit the bed. I hovered over her leaning at her squirming body that was grasping at her clothes.

"You're in heat" I said surprised.

*******************
CALAHAN is coming ! What will happen between Klaus and Tara now? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 17.9K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...
10.3K 274 20
She made futile attempts to break free, only to be forcibly held back by him, while he fixated on her captivating emerald eyes. Enthralled by her gaz...
2.2K 114 104
I never knew that the closest person to me could deceive me. Erika has gotten into an accident with her fiance. After, a year of grieving she moves...
2.2K 83 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...