๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

De missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

043

319 14 63
De missnoodleaddict

[mature content]

Elena laughed as she held Mina's hand. "Oh my god! You need to get that!" Mina said, pointing at a pair of black stocking with small orange patterns at the lace hem.

A bright blush appeared on Elena's cheeks before she looked away. "No way! He'd laugh at me." Elena muttered.

"Bakugo?! Laugh at you?! Holy shit you're delusional. I'm pretty sure you could dress up as a clown and he'd still want you to do a fashion show revolving around you. The only time Bakugo laughs at you is when you're being cute, like eating a churro. Or playing with Eri." Mina said, tossing the stocking to her.

Elena caught it, sighing before putting it in her 'to be tried' basket. "Imagine if you got Crimson Riot Merch for Kiri. He'd make you a mother of three in a month." Elena joked, making Mina laugh.

"I already got him three Crimson Riot hoodies, a phone case, some figurines and a poster he has in his room back at home." Mina told her as they looked around the store.

They had been to about three stores already and bought a lot of clothes. Katsuki had sent a few photos of the guys drinking. They were just talking and drinking, and as usual Katsuki seemed most sober.

"Okay so let's try everything on." Mina said, grabbing Elena's hand and dragging her to the dressing rooms.

As Mina rushed into the dressing room, Elena followed suite. The dressing room was fairly big so they could change together. "Alright...you need to test the stockings first." Mina said as she grabbed the clothes she had gotten.

Elena blushed slightly when picking up the fabric. Getting undressed, she took her shoes and socks off before putting on the stocking. Luckily it matched her black tight dress.

"I like it, you're buying it." Mina told her, standing in the mirror as she inspected the red hoodie she was wearing. "That hoodie looks great on you Mina! You should totally wear it with that black skirt." Elena said, turning Mina around to make her showcase the hoodie.

"Great!"

_______________

Elena and Mina laughed in the car as the driver looked at them through the mirror. They had bought at least three bags each of clothes, and had some to eat.

"Okay. We're here." The driver said, getting out of the car and walking around to open the back. He carried out the bags, only for Kirishima and Katsuki to appear, helping out. "Guys! You won't guess who we saw on the way!" Mina laughed.

"The muffin man!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki to eye the driver, whom only shrugged and pulled the back door down. "The muffin man?" Kirishima asked, looking at Mina.

"The muffin man!!" Mina yelled, only for her and Elena to end up laughing. The driver bowed after Katsuki gave him money before he sat down in his car and drove away.

Katsuki held the three bags of Elena's, Kirishima doing the same as her and Mina skipped away in front of them.

"Did they drink more after they left?"

__________

Elena turned around, showing Katsuki the dress she bought. "Did you only buy extremely hot shit? Cause I'm dying over here." Katsuki said, leaning back in the couch. "I have a few things left." Elena said, smirking.

Mina had given her an idea in the car on the way back, and Elena was dying to be touched. Katsuki had been looking at her like she was a whole ass meal. "Alright, show them to me. Then we're gonna go to bed." Katsuki told her, yawning.

Kirishima and Mina had went straight back home about thirty minutes before. Elena smiled and skipped back into their bedroom to change. Katsuki grabbed a drink from the table, bringing it to his lips. The moon was lighting through the big windows as the water hit the sand outside. The only light in the house was the light from the moon, the dim light in the kitchen and from their bedroom.

His eyes went out to the water as he took another sip of his drink. Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened, only to reveal Elena in a black oversized hoodie and black thigh high stockings with orange patterns at the hem.

His lips parted as he looked at her. Then suddenly his eyes went up to her face, only to see her blushing immensely. "Come here, my love." He told her, seeing as she was obviously slightly embarrassed.

Elena walked over to him, standing right in front of him. Katsuki grabbed her hand and guided her to sit on his lap, each knee landing on each side of him. His hands moved up her thighs as he looked at her. "Holy shit." He muttered as his cheeks flushed.

She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Katsuki leaned his head back against the couch, breathing heavily as he looked at her. "Do you like it?" She asked, looking down at the hoodie of hers. He nodded. It was and oversized black hoodie that went down to her upper thighs. On the front it had the print "Tokyo" in big letters.

"I love it." He said, his hands moving up and landing on her hips. Elena finally lowered herself completely onto him, only to feel his hard on against her, through his sweats.

"Elena." Katsuki almost whimpered, his hands squeezing her hips. Elena leaned forward, her lips hovering over his. She could smell the alcohol from his breath, though it was slightly sweet, not straight up alcohol. She smiled faintly before their lips met. Katsuki's chest heaved up and down as they kissed.

Suddenly Katsuki parted from her, only for his eyes to lock onto hers. His cheeks were red and his eyes were full of lust. "Elena...I need you." He told her, breathing heavily.

A smile appeared on her lips before her hands moved down his abdomen, reaching the hem of his sweatpants. She scooted back a bit as she pulled them down. Upon doing so, her hand moved over his cock, making a small whimper leave Katsuki's lips. She smirked before she moved up to remove his boxers as well.

Katsuki breathed heavily, his heart beating in his ears as he watched her pull his boxers down. His hand moved up the hoodie, showcasing her wet pussy.

"How are you so beautiful?" He asked her, looking up at the beautiful woman before him. She chuckled before moving forth, her folds rubbing against his cock. Katsuki's eyes widened, and before he knew it, she had slipped onto his length.

His grip on her hips tightened as a moan left her lips. "Fuck.." Katsuki breathed out, leaning his head back against the couch as his hair sprawled out over the back of the couch. Elena's hands held onto his shoulders as she moved. Moans were heard as Katsuki groaned in pleasure. "God you feel fucking amazing!" He told her, his abdomen twitching slightly in pleasure.

"Oh god, Katsuki." Elena moaned, hugging his head close to her chest as she moved up and down. Suddenly Katsuki had grabbed ahold of her and pulled her down onto the couch, her legs wrapped around him as she laid down with him on top of her. A chuckle left her lips at the feeling of the cold and comfy feeling on her back.

Katsuki kissed her passionately as he began pounding into her. Upon raising from her, he held onto her thighs as he moved in and out of her. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Elena chanted as her back arched, her head pushing into the cushion as her lips hung open.

As Elena's walls clenched around him, Katsuki shuddered slightly at the sight as Elena came. But as she did, he picked up his pace, pounding into her at a harsher speed. "Oh my god- Wait-" She began, only for Katsuki to grab ahold of her hips, his nails digging into her flesh. Elena's eyes landed on his face, seeing his almost lost state.

Her hands reached up, only to pull him down as she hugged him. He kept the same pace as her nails dug into his back. "Fuck you're amazing." He whispered into her ear as her moans became louder gradually. "Are you gonna come again?" He asked, smirking as he moved his hand to her clit, pressing down on it.

"Katsuki, please.." Elena breathed out as he began rubbing her clit. "Use your words, beautiful." He whispered as he pulled out almost all the way. "I wanna come, Katsuki." She whispered in slight embarrassment as she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

A small smile appeared on his lips before he pounded into her again. Elena's back arched, resulting in her chest pushing against his own. Her nails ran down his back, almost drawing blood when he rubbed her clit in a haste manner.

Elena's walls clenched around him once again, and before she knew it, he had began to pound harder into her. "Come on, pretty." He groaned, feeling his cock twitch in anticipation.

Elena moaned out loud, and before she could react, she had reached her orgasm, Katsuki doing the same only a few seconds later.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body as he kept buried inside of her. "Did you plan all this?" He asked, kissing her cheek. "Oh shut up." She laughed as she hugged him, her legs wrapping around his waist. "Oh well." He shrugged before getting up with her in his arms and carrying her to the bedroom.

Upon entering the bedroom, he dropped her onto the bed.

"This will be a long night for you."

_________________

Katsuki stood with the worker in their living room, looking at the couch. "We got a little drunk yesterday and she spilled some vodka on the couch.  We understand if it needs to be payed for." Katsuki told them, bowing slightly.

"Oh no, of course not. We'll just change the cushions. Don't worry about it, Bakugo-san. It happens. But may I ask, where is Aizawa-san?" The worker asked, making Katsuki hum for a second before speaking.

"She's asleep." He told them before he rounded the couch and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. "Oh, okay! I will bring a few of my colleagues in here to help if you don't mind." He said, bowing at Katsuki. He nodded as he brought out eggs, bacon and some spices.

The worker nodded before he left the house. Katsuki hummed a small tune as he began cooking bacon and eggs for Elena. Yawning, he smirked at the thought of their night. They were up till 4 in the morning, well...they were up till Elena had passed out. Katsuki had made sure to wash her up before he went to sleep as well.

He only got about four hours of sleep before he had to wake up, not wanting to ruin the sleep schedule too entirely.

He had woken up at 8, went out on a run, took a bath and then called for someone to fix the couch after he purposely poured a little vodka on it so they would do it.

Suddenly four workers entered the house, two women and two men. One of the men were the one from before. They brought new cushions and a basket to put the old ones in.

"We'll be of service." They all said, however one of the women couldn't keep her eyes of Katsuki. Katsuki yawned as he paid no attention to them. He just nodded, and in a second they went to work.

Katsuki heard the women giggle slightly, making him look up, only to see them staring. Quirking an eyebrow, he sighed.

After a few minutes, they were finished, however the one worker from before spoke up. "This is Yuri and Rei, they will be cleaning up the house today and be of any service you may need." The worker said, making Katsuki perk up.

"Alright. They only need to clean the bathrooms and the kitchen." Katsuki told them. "I'll get the rest." He continued as the workers bowed.

"Very well. If there are any complications, you can just call the reception again." He said before he left the house.

The girls were quick to rise and in a second they were off to clean. Katsuki watched one of the girls go to one bathroom, and the other towards the bedroom. "Wait! You!" Katsuki said, making the one he think was Yura turned around. "Let me just go in there first." He said, passing by her and into the bedroom.

Yuri stood outside the bedroom, watching as Katsuki tucked Elena into the blanket to make her comfortable. He grabbed all the pillows and surrounded her in them, like a small pillow fort.

"You can come in." He whispered, not looking at the woman as he kissed Elena's forehead. The woman nodded and walked through the room to their bathroom. Katsuki walked back out the room to the kitchen.

He grabbed two pieces of bread and put in the toaster. Yawning, he took the eggs and bacon and put to the side before reaching into the fridge and grabbing some cheese.

As the bread finished, he put them onto a plate before putting the bacon and eggs on it, finishing it off with cheese and another layer of toast. He went back into the fridge and took out the chocolate milk. He put everything on a tray after pouring the chocolate milk into a glass.

Holding the tray, he walked back into the bedroom. Katsuki put the tray onto a nightstand before he sat down at the bed and looked at Elena. "Beautiful? Can you wake up real quick?" Katsuki asked, kissing her cheek. A yawn left Elena's lips as she looked at him. "Hi." She muttered, only for her eyes to open fully when smelling the amazing smell of an egg and bacon sandwich.

She immediately sat up, only for Katsuki to chuckle as he put the tray in front of her. "How are you feeling?" He asked, looking at her. "Oh I'm peachy. You woke me up like 5 times just so I could drink water, I'm not hung over at least." She said, smiling brightly as she began eating the tasty sandwich.

"I'm glad. The workers changed the cushion on the couch, and now two of them are cleaning the bathrooms. They'll do the kitchen as well." He explained to her. Elena nodded as she ate.

"Sounds great." She said, smiling. Katsuki smiled before he kissed her forehead. "Eat up. Then you can sleep some more if you want. But we're heading to the beach with the others later." Katsuki told her, only for Elena to nod.

Katsuki walked out the bedroom, and out to the kitchen to put the things he used in the dishwasher, however he found the other girl there, cleaning everything up. "I was going to get the things I used cleaned-." Katsuki began, only for the woman to look up. "Oh don't worry! We'll do it for you." The woman said, only for Katsuki to nod before turning around to walk back to the bedroom.

"God I'm glad Elena ain't like that. 'Oh I'll do everything for you'. It's exhausting." Katsuki yawned, entering the bedroom before he joined Elena in the small pillow fort. Elena lifted the blanket as Katsuki crawled in. She ate her sandwich, looking out towards the beach as she did. Katsuki put a hand around her waist as he laid on the bed, closing his eyes. "How long have you been awake?" Elena asked, looking down at him.

"Since 8 AM." He said, making Elena pout and kiss his forehead. A small smile appeared on his lips as he kept his eyes closed.

Suddenly the girl in the bathroom appeared, holding a basket of towels in hand as well as the cleaning products. "Uhm...Where do you want me to leave the new towels?" The woman asked, making Elena smile.

"Just leave it in the bathroom and we'll be okay. Make sure you lock up the front door after leaving." Elena told her before she drank her chocolate milk.

The woman nodded with a soft face, kind of astonished at Elena's calmness and kindness. "I don't have any money on me right now, but I'll make sure to leave a tip for next time!" Elena told them, smiling at her.

A blush appeared on her face, only for her to bow before leaving the room. Elena put the empty tray on the nightstand before she got under the cover, hugging Katsuki to her chest.

Katsuki smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I have so much love for you."

_____________
Words: 2832

Girls can't even be mad at Elena for being w Kat anymore- they wanna be Katsuki instead after meeting her...

Wew...
I hope you liked this chapter!!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

145K 6.2K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
1.7K 70 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 474 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -๐ƒ๐Š๐๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ...
163K 7.3K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...