ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 59

139 4 8
By rg4062

Narrator

Y/n always broke up fights. And now, they were going to do it again, or at least try.

Cheol's POV

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" I screamed at Wonyoung, grabbing her shirt.

"Wait wait wait no no!!!" Y/n bumped in. "Wonyoung is good! She's not an enemy!"

I remember hearing someone on the radio with Wonyoung when I was sleeping. I also remember I was fighting something.

"She's a threat! Not trustworthy!" I said. "I heard her on a radio!"

"Okay, are we really going to fight first thing?" Minji groaned. "Again?"

"No, we're not." Y/n said.

Y/n is a leader. They're pretty much born to be a leader. Stoic, pure, strong, and valiant. Nothing but leadership material.

"This bitch-" I lunged at Wonyoung, but Y/n held me back.

"Cheol, I understand your anger, but she doesn't deserve to have her ass beaten." Y/n reasoned, waving their hands.

"Move." I held my arm up to my mouth to suppress my coughs.

"Look at your condition!" Y/n said.

"I said move outta the way." I ordered.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." Y/n stepped out of the way.

"What? No, come back here!" Wonyoung yelped.

"Can you cure me?" I said in a monotone.

"L-listen, I'm sorry, we can just talk!" Wonyoung said.

"Too late," I said.

She swung first in a panic, and I dodged and smashed her into the floor and struck my hands and knees into her face.

The others around me just watched with their jaws dropped, looking at each other not really knowing what to do.

I started feeling like my stomach was burning, and soon felt myself weaken and my breath shorten. I started gasping for air as I got off of her.

Wonyoung was now breathing in short intervals and choking on her blood. Her eyes were begging for mercy.

Commotion took place all around.

"Is she going to die?" Hyein said.

"Are we really gonna let this happen?" Haruto said. "He's going to ruin her pretty face!"

"Yeah, time to step in." Y/n said.

I went for another hit, and Y/n grabbed my hand.

"Come on, isn't that enough?" They said. "Let's stop."

"Let go." I said.

"Wake up!" Y/n said. "Can't you see you aren't in a condition to fight?"

I stood up and faced Y/n. They picked up Wonyoung and put her to the side before staring back at me.

I lunged at them, but Danielle, Chaewon, Minji, Hanni and Haruto got in the way.

"You've done enough." Haruto said. "Come on man, we can just have a meal together and get along!"

"Chaewon, really?" Eunchae said in disbelief.

"Cheol's getting out of pocket." Chaewon said. "Wonyoung was dealt a bad hand."

"A bad hand? Look at Cheol. He's the one who's been dealt a bad hand." Hyein sided with me.

"Haerin, pick a side." Minji said.

"I... I don't wanna.." She panicked, before leaving the room.

"Cheol, we're outnumbered here. Do we fight?" Eunchae asked.

Three versus six. The only issue is Y/n, and maybe Haruto.

"We're fighting." I said.

"Cheol. It's in your hands. We can either beat some sense into you or we can talk." Y/n said.

My side rushed toward theirs.

There's no time to waste. These guys wanna side with the enemy? Fine.

I knocked Hanni down in one hit with a punch to her solar plexus.

"Oww, there was no reason to hit me that harddddd," the short girl groaned on the floor, holding her belly.

Eunchae took out Danielle.

Haruto shoved Hyein to the floor. "Yah, I'm telling you, don't get up!"

I jump up and kicked Haruto in the back of the head. It knocked Haruto out instantly, but it completely erased a lot of my energy in this condition.

"What the fuck did I just see?" Minji said. "Cheol, get it together! Are you trying to kill us?"

Enraged, I elbowed Minji and knocked her down. We kept fighting amongst ourselves.

"Cheol, just stop it!" Chaewon grabbed my arms and held them to my sides, so I stood like a tree.

I felt blood building up in my throat and spat it in her face. I was going to hit her, but I can't. I just pushed her away, and Eunchae smacked her across the face.

I looked around. My side won. But Y/n was unscathed.

"You actually want to do this again?" They said.

We traded hits and I was almost at my limit. I felt my muscles begin to cave in, and in a final act I let out an uppercut that Y/n couldn't block, and it hit them directly.

They stumbled and I was going to jump on them, but I felt an arm on my leg. Wonyoung was holding me back. Her breath was wheezy.

"Hey, let go!" I moved my legs.

Y/n then recovered and kicked me into the floor. And that was it, I was unable to continue.

"OKAY!! Okay!" Y/n yelled. "It's over now! Everybody stop!!"

Everyone around got off of each other. Sharing mixes of sorriness and anger.

The fatigue caught up to me. I spat the blood in my mouth onto the floor, and just laid there, breathing heavily. I don't know how long I was there, but I regained my senses after a bit, and everything was stable again.

"You won," I said.

Weirdly, I've always wanted Y/n to be the one to beat me for some reason. I think seeing Y/n's skill develop over time has made me proud. I felt a sense of respect.

"Yeah, I did." Y/n panted.

I patted them on the shoulder.

"Get up, man." Y/n pulled me up and we sat together.

My knuckles really hurt now.

Haerin peeked her head around the corner, and saw that everything calmed down.

"Is- is it over?" She asked.

"Yes, everything's okay now." Minji said.

"Did- did Cheolie kill Wonyoung?" Haerin asked, pointing.

We all looked at her bloody and beaten face.

"I'm still here.." Wonyoung wheezed.

"Someone help her out." Chaewon said. "Please, before it's too late."

"I'll do it." Haruto volunteered, picking her up in his arms.

"Wow, you're light." He added. The two left shortly.

Haerin looked completely shocked. She looked at the blood around my hands and my face.

"Haerin, you okay?" Danielle asked.

Haerin's breathing quickened, becoming shallow.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I put my hand on her shoulder, but she pulled back.

"I have to go." she said quietly, leaving the room again.

I went after her, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't." Chaewon ordered.

"Get the fuck off me," I said.

I headed to the bathroom and washed the blood off of me. I felt lightheaded and dizzy, like my vision was being displayed to me in frames. I couldn't hear anything but high pitched whirring.

"Hey," I heard a voice say. "Steady!!"

Eunchae was holding my shaky hands still. Apparently I was panicking and got blood-water everywhere.

"It's okay," Eunchae said, pulling me into a hug.

"What do I do?" I softly sobbed on her shoulder. "I don't think I belong here, Eunchae."

"No no no!" Eunchae denied. "You're worth more."

"I've killed people before." I sobbed, holding my mouth, trying not to burst into a cry.

"It's okay," she comforted, placing her hand on the top of my head.

She hugged me tighter and tighter before pulling away and rubbing my tears off my cheeks with her thumbs.

"Now, It's almost Haerin's birthday, and you've missed quite some time during your deep sleep." She said, holding my hands up to make sure I don't fall again.

"But I can't throw parties like Y/n." I tried to stop tearing up.

"Now is the time for you to make it up to her. Get her a gift." Eunchae said.

"I don't know what to get her." I snuffled.

"You know her best, get her something she likes." Eunchae answered.

Eunchae wasn't trying to get with me anymore. She was trying to help me out now. I could finally be a little more comfortable around her. As friends.

"T-thank you," I said, looking down.

"Anytime, Cheol." She smiled warmly.

Y/n's POV

"Hey," Danielle walked up to me. "How've you been?"

It's been a little while since I've had a one-to-one conversation with Danielle like this. I only realise how much I really liked her now. I didn't need to worry about that though, because Danielle always broke awkwardness.

"G-great, you?" I responded shyly.

"Why're you being like that?" She giggled.

"Being like what?" I laughed back.

"Y/n.. Do you wanna go on a date?" She asked with her pleading cute face.

"Don't you have work?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, after." She got closer.

"Anything you want," I held her by the hips and kissed her.

She let out a tiny squeal and gripped my face, kissing me back.

"This Sunday?" I asked.

"Will do," she said before kissing me again. Danielle really likes kissing. She always has

Everyone in the room seemed to separate to have their own conversations.

"We're going to sleep." Minji said. "We're tired."

Minji, Hanni and Hyein left to go upstairs. Understandable, especially for Hanni as the ace.

"You tired?" I asked, pulling Danielle's hips closer.

"I am." She whispered.

She took me by the pinky and we headed upstairs together. The others had just finished using the bathroom.

We brushed our teeth together, and every time we made eye contact, she'd just giggle or I'd laugh it off.

I was spitting toothpaste into the sink when we made eye contact again, and I looked away to spare myself the redness.

But Danielle held me by the jaw and redirected me to her.

"Look at me for longer this time," she said, going on her tiptoes and rubbing our noses together.

Her softened eyes were so pretty, I couldn't stop staring. I leaned down a little to make it easier for her.

We kept giggling to each other while rubbing our noses and pecking each other on the lips, and pulled away before heading into the dorm.

"You wanna share a bed or?" I asked.

She didn't need to say anything, and pushed me onto the bed before pouncing on me, laughing and giggling as we play-wrestled.

"Ahhaha~ I laughed so much, my stomach hurts," She giggled.

"Please stop being noisy." Hyein threw a pillow at us. I totally forgot we were sharing a room with the other girls.

"Got it, sorry." I got up and turned off the light.

I snuggled into bed with Danielle and she clung onto my body. She'd really missed this, and so did I. I kissed her smooth bare face once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.8K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
4.1K 114 10
Right before NewJeans' debut, Kang Haerin cuts all ties with Y/n. Following the breakup, Y/n is forced to accept Haerin's decision and tries to move...
27K 981 21
Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein are all in a relationship but what happen if one day a new girl come into their lifes. Will they all like he...
8.7K 492 13
(Idol AU) Throughout your whole life, all you've ever done was contained in a small town in South Korea. You were perfectly fine with everything that...