Our Obsession

By lemonlimonnade

Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, yo... More

Introduction
ONE | Self Defense
TWO | Freedom?
THREE | Brothers
FOUR | Secrets
FIVE | Concern
SIX | Scars
SEVEN | Scars Pt.2
EIGHT | Trust
NINE | Laughter
TEN | Funeral
TWELVE | Truth
THIRTEEN | Aftermath
AN
AN
FOURTEEN | Freedom
FIFTEEN | Pancakes
SIXTEEN | Luca
SEVENTEEN | one more time
EIGHTEEN | family bonding
NINETEEN | Dead Man Screaming
TWENTY | Anger
TWENTY ONE | in love?
A.N
TWENTY TWO | Torture
TWENTY THREE | Revenge
TWENTY FOUR | Monopoly
AN Please Read
TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis
TWENTY-SIX | happy tears
TWENTY-SEVEN | The Mall
TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering
TWENTY-NINE | Ride
AN
THIRTY | Bugs
THIRTY ONE | Ride Pt. 2
THIRTY TWO | i love you
THIRTY THREE | Drugs
THIRTY FOUR | The Zoo
THIRTY FIVE | drinking
THIRTY SIX | drunk
THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover
THIRTY EIGHT | Monday
THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron
A.N
AN
FORTY | Tuesday
FORTY ONE | Haunted
FORTY TWO | Escaping Death
FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family
Characters
Characters pt. 2
FORTY FOUR | Day By Day
FORTY FIVE | Hospital
FORTY SIX | What the hell happened?!
FORTY SEVEN | Coming home
FORTY EIGHT | Here Goes Nothing
FORTY NINE | Truth Comes Out
FIFTY | Boss
AN
FIFTY ONE | I love you
FIFTY TWO | Healing
an

ELEVEN | Bruises

4.5K 85 9
By lemonlimonnade

ARIAS POV

Once Mar and I got done at the gym I ran up to my room to shower. My mind going back to the gym. My brothers were impressed with me. I smiled like a little kid.

I started the shower and got undressed. I took the bandages off my arms and traced my fingers over the now healing wounds.

I quickly washed my body and my hair. The soap they put in the shower for me smells amazing. I've never had real shampoo. I've only ever been allowed to use whatever the dollar store had.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in the grey fluffy towel. I dried my body and went to find something to wear. I picked out my black leggings and grabbed Marcellos hoodie.

The grey hoodie has my last name on the back and it's so soft. I hope Mar doesn't want this back.

"He's never getting this back" I muttered to myself smiling. Once I was dressed I heard a knock on my door. I muttered a "come in" as I pulled the hair tie from my mouth and put my wet hair into a messy bun.

Mar came in and we both left to go find Leo. Leo was waiting in the living room for us.

"Who's driving?" Mar asked Leo

I answered confidently "me" with a cheesy smile on my face

"Um id like to get to the mall alive thank you very much" Leo protested

Mad laughed a little till I elbowed him in the stomach

"Hey I'm a good driver. Especially if you've got a sports bike for me to drive" I defended

"Wait you know how to ride a sports bike!?" Mar cut in

I nodded still smiling

"Still no you're not driving you're not even old enough" Leo said as he grabbed the keys to his Lamborghini.

We all walked outside to see his beautiful car.

I think I just fell in love.

"Oh my god how do you have the Lamborghini Venenon?!" I asked in Aw

Leo looked at me surprised "you know the car?"

I nodded "inside and out. I've only gotten to drive one a few times. But seriously how do you have one it's like a 4.5 million dollar car?!"

He smirked "I'm impressed bella not many people know about the car, money is not an issue for us Ari. Not for you either okay?"

I nodded slowly as I got into the beautiful car.

What does he mean money isn't an issue?

We arrived at the mall 15 minutes later. My eyes went wide "this is the biggest mall I've ever seen"

Mar laughed at me "this is one of the smaller malls we have"

I looked at him in even more shock.

We got out of the car and headed into the mall. All of these stores are expensive stores. Do they think I'm rich just like them?

I guess I do have some savings I could at least get me a phone or something but other than that I don't think I'll be able to get anything else.

Mar snapped me out of my thoughts "pick anything you want sorellina. What do you want to look at first? Clothes? Phones?"

I furrowed my brows "I don't have the money for this"

"Bella I told you money is not an issue for you anymore okay?" Leo chimed

I nodded then answered Mars question "I've never had a phone" hinting that I would like to go look at the phones

Mar held his hand out for me to take. I looked down at his hand and hesitantly grabbed it. He shared a look of concern with Leo but I ignored it.

Mar led us to the Apple Store. It was huge. I stood with Mar as Leo went and talked to one of the employees and whispered something to him. The employee came back with a bag and handed it to Leo.

I looked at Mar and confused and he just smiled at me.

Then Mar led us to a few clothes stores and picked something's out for me. I stood there awkwardly as Mar and Leo were picking things left and right.

"Go find something's you like Bella ragazza" (pretty girl)

I nodded at him and walked to the other side of the store. I laid my eyes on a gorgeous black and white floral summer dress.

I found my size and began walking back to my brothers. I was stopped by a man in the store.

"Where are you going gorgeous"

I ignored and began walking faster. He grabbed onto my wrist and pinned me in a corner of the store.

"Hey I gave you a compliment. You're supposed to thank me"

I responded quietly "t-thank y-you" tears threatening to fall.

I tried to get away but he put his knee in between my legs and his hands on both side of my head. He smirked then pushed his knee further up my legs. Tears fell from my eyes.

"P-please stop" I managed to whisper out

"You're gonna give me a good thank you" he whispered into my ear and smirked.

He grabbed onto my wrist with one hand and slid his other hand under my hoodie and down into my pants.

"P-please s-stop please" I begged. Tears streaming down my face.

He ignored me and continued what he was doing. He hand went down my underwear and I screamed.

He looked at me furious. "Now you're really gonna pa-"

He was cut off by Marcello punch him in the face. He fell onto the the floor grabbing his cheek.

"Come here Aria" Leo instructed me sternly. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me just as tight. "You're safe Ari I've got you" he whispered into my ear.

The sound of Marcellos beating the man up filled the room until Leo got his attention. I was shaking and Leo knew I just needed to get out of there.

Marcello punched the man one last time then grabbed the cart of clothes and went to pay. Leo took me to the car. Tears still streaming down my face.

"Can I pick you up Ari?" Leo asked in a soft tone. I nodded hesitantly. He picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to the car and placed me in the backseat gently. As I was sitting in the backseat I heard Leo call who I assume was Marcello.

"Where are you"

"I'm coming I had to pay for the clothes"

"Okay hurry she's not doing good"

"I'm coming, pick me up in the front?"

"Yeah see you there"

Leo got into the driver seat and started the car. We drive to the front and picked up Marcello. He put the bags of clothes and the apple bag into the front seat. Then got into the back seat with me.

His knuckles bloody and red. Already starting to bruise.

He opened his arms silently asking if I wanted a hug. I scooted over and laid my head on his chest. Tears beginning to fall from my eyes once again.

At some point Leo looked back to see me crying again and sped home faster.

Once we arrived home Leo grabbed the bags from the front and headed inside. Marcello helped me out of the car then picked me up and carried me inside. He sat us down on the couch holding me tightly.

"What did he do sorellina" he asked, whispering into my ear

"H-he told me I was gorgeous but I ignored him and was just trying to get back to you. The-then he got mad because I ignored him" I choked out. Tears falling faster.

"Keep going Ari. You're safe I promise" Mar reassured me.

"H-he then grabbed me and trapped me into a corner of the store. H-he put h-his knee be-between my legs then put his hand under my shirt and then d-down my p-pants"

I began to sob. Mars hold on me grew tighter. I cried into his chest. My sobs filling the living room.

LEONARDOS POV

I was furious. I grabbed the bags and took them to Arias room then ran down to Lorenzo's office.

I barged in. Lorenzo and Sandro looked at me confused. "I-it's Ari"

They got up to go find her but I stopped them.

"Wait!" I got their attention and had them sit back down.

Lorenzo was furious "explain what happened"

"We were shopping and she went to find something while Marcello and I were grabbing other things for her and a man stopped her and assaulted her"

Lorenzo clenched his first. His knuckles began to turn right. Sandro the same.

"Just be careful. Ask her before you touch her and talk softly. She's scared. I think this isn't the first time something like this has happened"

What if someone has touched her before

I shot both Lorenzo and Sandro a glare, warning them to be nice and be careful with he.

All three of us ran back to the living room. We all stopped.

Her sobs filled the room. A sound I never want to hear again.

We began to walk up to her as she cried into Marcello's shoulder. Marcello was enraged. He wanted to kill that man. I would have let him if Ari hadn't been there.

Marcello shot all of us a glare. Telling us someone needs to take her before he hurts her. Lorenzo nodded and walked up to them.

"Ari, princepessa? Can I pick you up?" She nodded slightly and Lorenzo picked her up. He held onto her so tightly. His eyes glossed over.

Is he crying?

I haven't seen him cry since the night she was taken.

I took Sandro to another room.

"I need to check her bruises and we need to tell her about Angelo. Maybe it will make her feel a little better to say goodbye to him" I said quietly so she didn't hear.

"Let her calm down for a bit then we will"

I nodded and we headed back to the living room. Marcello was gone but I knew exactly where he was going.

To find the man who hurt our sister and kill him.

__________________________________

Hello Lovlies!!! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. The next chapter is gonna be big!!

Vote and comment <3

<3 lemonlimonnade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 604 32
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
366K 8.8K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
50K 568 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
381K 7.5K 40
When the Russo's youngest twins Lucas and Laureline were kidnapped at 2 years old. It shattered the family and even the twins. Lucas has spent his wh...