Our Obsession

By lemonlimonnade

Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, yo... More

Introduction
ONE | Self Defense
TWO | Freedom?
THREE | Brothers
FOUR | Secrets
FIVE | Concern
SIX | Scars
SEVEN | Scars Pt.2
EIGHT | Trust
NINE | Laughter
ELEVEN | Bruises
TWELVE | Truth
THIRTEEN | Aftermath
AN
AN
FOURTEEN | Freedom
FIFTEEN | Pancakes
SIXTEEN | Luca
SEVENTEEN | one more time
EIGHTEEN | family bonding
NINETEEN | Dead Man Screaming
TWENTY | Anger
TWENTY ONE | in love?
A.N
TWENTY TWO | Torture
TWENTY THREE | Revenge
TWENTY FOUR | Monopoly
AN Please Read
TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis
TWENTY-SIX | happy tears
TWENTY-SEVEN | The Mall
TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering
TWENTY-NINE | Ride
AN
THIRTY | Bugs
THIRTY ONE | Ride Pt. 2
THIRTY TWO | i love you
THIRTY THREE | Drugs
THIRTY FOUR | The Zoo
THIRTY FIVE | drinking
THIRTY SIX | drunk
THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover
THIRTY EIGHT | Monday
THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron
A.N
AN
FORTY | Tuesday
FORTY ONE | Haunted
FORTY TWO | Escaping Death
FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family
Characters
Characters pt. 2
FORTY FOUR | Day By Day
FORTY FIVE | Hospital
FORTY SIX | What the hell happened?!
FORTY SEVEN | Coming home
FORTY EIGHT | Here Goes Nothing
FORTY NINE | Truth Comes Out
FIFTY | Boss
AN
FIFTY ONE | I love you
FIFTY TWO | Healing
an

TEN | Funeral

4.4K 77 7
By lemonlimonnade

LORENZOS POV

After breakfast Alessandro and I went straight to work. Finding her abuser. I've put off all other work, I've ignored the emails I've received from the French mafia about our peace treaty to become allies. All my attention is on finding who did this to my princess.

About 45 minutes into work Marcello sends us a video.

Weird he never sends us anything but threatening texts.

Family Chat

Marcello:  *video of Ari lifting 225 lbs*

Alessandro: Holy shit

Leonardo: How the hell is my sister stronger than I am?

Me: I gotta see this in person im on my way

Sandro and I got up to leave the office to head to the gym. We ran into Leo on the way.

"That has to weigh at least 100 more than her" Alessandro stated

Leo and I both agreed as we headed in to the gym. There she is lifting more than she was in the video. I think she's lifting 315 lbs now.

200 more lbs than her

I began clapping as I see her lifting no problem. Alessandro and Leonardo just stared wide eyed.

"Why did you guys come here?" Aria asked with confusion written all over her face

Sandro spoke still wide eyed "Marcello sent us a video of you lifting and we had to come see for ourselves. You're fucking incredible "

She laughed rubbing the back of her neck "t-thanks. I spent a lot of the time at the gym back at my old house"

At least she got out of the house and wasn't trapped all the time.

I began writing in my notebook. 8 times now

Then I got a text from Stacy.

Who the fuck is Stacy and then I remember Arias social worker.

"Okay Sandro let's leave them be and go back to work" I said as I shot Ari a sweet smile.

Alessandro and Leonardo followed me out. Both of them a little disappointed we didn't stay. They both shared a glare at me.

"I'll explain when we get back to the office" I explained. They both nodded then Alessandro spoke.

"What do you keep writing in that notebook?" I laughed a little then explained "I'm counting how many times Ari laughs because this morning she said we weren't funny"

Alessandro began laughing and Leo just smiled a little. We finally reached the office and took my seat behind the desk while the other two just stood around me.

"I made us leave because I got a text from her Social worker" I explained.

"What? Why?" Leonardo spoke up

Unknown Number

I'm so sorry to bother you Mr. Valentino. This is Stacy from the police station. I would just like to let you know that Arias fathers funeral will be held this Sunday at 12pm. If you would like to come, I'm sure Aria wouldn't want to miss it. Let me know and I can send you the address.

I replied: Thank you Stacy. I will talk with Aria and get back to you. Also if I may, Aria hasn't talked much about her father, what was his name?

I feel this anger rush through me as I say her father. That's not her father. That's her kidnapper.

She replied: Yes of course I'm sure it's tough for her to talk about him. His name was Angelo Ricci. It was very sad how he died. Aria had went to the store and when she came back he had been shot and killed. He was a very sweet man.

I replied: Thank you very much Stacy. We will be in contact.

I showed the text messages to my brothers. All of us shocked.

"Why would Angelo have Aria? He was fathers best friend before she was taken" Alessandro question

After Aria was kidnapped mom and dad went searching for her themselves and died in a plane crash after they found a lead she may be in America. After that we never saw Angelo again. We assumed he got caught up in work and after father died he didn't have much reason to come here anymore.

"Could someone be targeting her and that's why they killed Angelo? What if Angelo never stopped looking for her, found her in America and took her in as his own so she didn't come into the mafia world? " Leonardo said

"That would make sense as to why he was killed. He took her away from whoever kidnapped her and they wanted revenge" I pointed out.

"We need to talk to her and tell her about the funeral. " Alessandro pointed out.

"We will talk to her at dinner tonight. Let's let her have a good day today" I said shooting them a glare to warn them not to say anything.

They both nodded. Leonardo went back up to his room and Alessandro and I got back to work, looking through dads files to see if any one would have a reason to take Aria and kill Angelo.

It's Thursday so we have 2 days before the funeral. We have to find out who kidnapped her before then.

30 minutes later-

Marcello came busting in with Leo and told him to sit.

He explained to us he found her gun.

Why would she need a gun

Then Leo explained how her bruising is worse than we thought.

I was furious why would he let her go to the gym knowing it could be worse.

After our conversation Marcello and Leo left probably to get ready to take Aria to the mall.

I didn't bring up the Angelo thing to Marcello and I swear to god Leo better not say anything either.

Marcello has always hated Angelo and none of us know why. I thought it was better to jot piss him off.

MARCELLOS POV

Leo and I both agreed to let Ari have a good day before checking her bruises. Leo went to go grab his phone and I went to go get Ari and see if she was ready to go.

I knocked softly on her door and heard a faint "come in"

I came in to see Ari tying up her wet hair into a messy bun. She wore black leggings and my hoodie.

"You ready sorellina" she nodded and we left to go find Leo.

__________________________________

Hello Lovlies!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and are enjoying the book so far!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

<3 lemonlimonnade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 239 20
Vincent Valentino ruthless mafia leader to a Russian gang. Loved by his mother and hated by his father but the feeling is mutual. Vincent adores his...
368K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
49.9K 568 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
62.2K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...