Have a good day.

By AlBoogie00

Empathy is one of the most profound emotions in the human mind. It signifies the ability to understand what a... More

The humble beginnings of a humanitarian.
Angelo Castillo - Ready to take on the world!
What have I gotten myself into?
Who am I, who are you.
Blood is thicker than water
Accusations and tribulations??
Luv is in the aaair
You broke the deal, chump.
As you give, so you'll get.
The trial.
The aftermath.

The winners write history.

14 0 0
By AlBoogie00

- Father. What you said earlier about her putting labels on herself. It made me think.

- Yes?

- Well what if we, this sounds a bit "messed up", but I have a plan. I want Irvin to claim that I have a mental diagnosis that impairs my social ability. If everything goes right, then we can file both Kevin and PizzoPapparazzo for discrimination and make them pay up. What do you say?

-...My boy, I love you, but that is the MOST idiotic idea that I have ever heard of. HOW on EARTH is that going to work?? You think you can convince them on the spot like that??

- Hold on, Olle exclaimed. This might actually work! My god why haven't I thought of this before! This is genius Angelo!! What should we say?

- Wait what are you-

- Autism! Oh wait no, aspbergers! That's even worse!

- Wait wait wait now, Irvin yelled. You can't just put a diagnosis on someone like that! 

- Yes you can!

- It needs a thorough investigation by a medical professional!

- Nuh-uh! I have plenty of friends whose doctors just diagnosed them with ADD like it was a free pass! They don't even have issues concentrating!! They just don't like studying and wanna play video games all day! Come on Irvin, this is our only chance! 

- Hm, Joni thought to herself. I can see how this will work, there is a clear difference in theory and in practice.

- Now wait a minute, Frisk the lawyer entered the conversation. This is not fair play, and I can not go through with this. Now we are just playing dirty with a serious case! 

- Kevin is playing even dirtier than us! Sorry but life isn't fair! The reason why the bad guys get ahead in life is because they dare to play dirty! and if we're gonna beat the bad guys we're going to have to play their game too! 

- But-

Besides! This might give Angelo the help that he actually needs, and put Kevin and everyone else in place! THIS is justice, THIS is what we have to do! If you want to talk about being fair, then this is as fair as it can possibly get!

- .....Boy, you know that you would make an extremely proficient lawyer, right?

- Huh? Oh, haha, thank you. 

- Angelo, Joni asked. We can't simply forget about you, this is your case after all. Are you sure you want to go through with this or not?

- .....................

- ...Well?

- I am very sure. 

- Huh? 

- Wait! Olle said. You...you are acrually serious with this?

Angelo looked at Olle and Joni, with eyes of patience and resolve, showing that he sees the end door and is ready to enter it.

- Yes, Joni, tell your father to give me a diagnosis. I admit that I did not actually care for this trial at first, or whatever result that would come from it, but if this means that everything can go back to normal again and that all respective sides will get their resolutions from it, then I will go through with it. 

Irvin sighed, looking a bit worried but having faith in Olle's plan as it might be the solution to their problem. 

- Alright, let's do this. Oh boy, you have been the worst and best client that I have ever had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two girls were walking with each other, holding each other's hands, knowing that there was a wrong that had to be set right. The wrong in this case wasn't Angelo but the situation that had unfolded around him. Two crowds were intervening and fighting over a matter that didn't concern them, and the two crowds had acknowledged the two women approaching the courtroom. 

- Hey you! SHOW HIM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF! JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED!

- YOU FALSELY ACCUSED HIM! JUSTICE FOR ANGELO! 

The two women looked each other, nodded, and one of them decided to speak. 

- People! We are not a part of any of these sides! This has all been a misunderstanding and we just want to set things right once and for all!

PizzoPapparazzo approached the two girls with a megaphone. 

- DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING LITTLE GIRL!? YOU HAVE BEEN GASLIT BY THE MANOSPHERE INTO BELIEVING THAT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL! BUT DO NOT WORRY, I HAVE YOUR BACK AND YOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID OF BEING HONEST!

- No! YOU ARE GASLIGHTING US! If we try to say that we were fine, we are fine! Angelo never hurt us! He is just a misunderstood man who tried to adapt to society and I shunned him for it! Both of us want to stop all of this madness! 

- HOW CAN YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS! I HOPE YOU REALIZE HOW CORRUPTED YOU ARE BY HIM!

- IF I AM CORRUPTED THEN I AM A SAINT COMPARED TO YOU, YOU ATTENTION-WHORE!!!

I LOOKED UP TO YOU FOR YEARS, ONLY TO REALIZE THAT YOU WERE SUCH A FRIGID BITCH WHO ONLY WANTS ATTENTION! I'm not going to lie I was about to be the same as you but this man and my sister made me wake up! You said yourself that every revolutionary was first hated, and I will be HATED BY YOU AND YOUR FANS IF IT MEANS JUSTICE!!

- OOOOO GET AT HER! PUT THE FEMINISTS IN PLACE!

- And YOU! This is NOT about feminism here or manosphere there! It's about US and Angelo! A personal issue that NEVER should have grown! THANKS FOR ME!

The two girls went inside the courtroom as the crowds were hollering behind them, like walking away from a disastrous explosion but having the goal in mind, ignoring it completely. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Now all the witnesses have spoken! Are there any comments from the defendant?

- Um, yes your honor! Frisk said. There is one important major detail that we recently found out. We have just now gotten in contact with and seen the documents of his therapist, Irvin Tulip, and from the investigations - Angelo Castillo shows clear symptoms of untreated Asperger's syndrome.

- Hm?

- Yes. It is clear that he has a social impairment, and that is why we think he should get compensation for the discrimination ensued by PizzoPapparazzo and the false allegations of Kevin Lakostner.

The two girls entered the courtroom. 

- We are the ones affected by this. We want to say our part of the story as it is the most important! 

- Well go ahead, we have been expecting you here today.

Angelo saw Solfrida, being surprised at her arriving with the girl from the bus. He was ready to hear more backlash towards him, but there was the plan that Olle had designed along with Irvin. Regardless of what would happen, this would be his plan B, his last shot.

- First of all, I was NOT assaulted in ANY way! Matter of fact, KEVIN is the one who assaulted me in that game! He kissed me on the mouth in front of the whole crowd when I didn't expect it, and therefore I want compensation for public indecency, humilation,  sexual harassment! Also regarding Angelo, Kevin put his hands on him first! Angelo only acted in self-defense because Kevin was pulling off his clothes, and the punch didn't even land! Angelo is about 165 cm while Kevin is around 190! How is he supposed to hit his eye?? He fell down and everyone was laughing at him, besides he stood up for me when nobody else did! Kevin gave himself a black eye and made his friends testify against Angelo to get money from it, and knowing that he has a neurotic disorder makes it even worse to exploit him like this. That is final!

- As for me, my name is Miranda Persson. I am the woman whose purse was moved on the bus. I understood that the man in question did not mean to move my bag as an act of malice or hate, and that due to his confusion when being confronted seemed to have a social impairment. The event caused a big uproar which I did not ask for, and groups who stand for different ideologies either saw me as a hero and him as an enemy, or vice-versa. I have worked with children with these types of disabilities for years, and I could see that Angelo had a similar type of issue, that is why I did not want to make a big deal out of this. But because it has escalated to this point along with people exploiting him for attention and for profit, I demand that he can get the guide that he needs, and that the people responsible have to compensate for the physical, and mental damage for the people involved. I demand that PizzoPapparazzo and Kevin Lakostner will pay. Thank you.

- Thank you for your input on the matter. As the trial has ended, we are now to decide what penalty will be in action and for which parts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joni hugged Solfrida, crying and kissing her. 

- You stood up for yourself...you do not know how proud I am of you...

- Heh, thanks Joni, but I just had to do the right thing. After all, I kind of caused this mess didn't I? Olle hit me up about the plan.

Solfrida looked at Angelo with angst and deep sorrow in her eyes. 

- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being rude to you, I was just so much in my ego that it blinded me. Your parents are kind who let you stay with them, and I understand why you did not interact with this world much. I just want to apologize not only for my behaviour, but on behalf of society. You deserve better than this.

- About time you switched up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYBODY! THE PENALTY HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!

People were listening to the livestream of the courtroom, many being eager to know how this situation would unfold. Would this mean justice to one part or to the other? Who whould win or lose? What did the laws along with the courtroom's subjective conscience say about this event?

- The court has decided what penalty to give! 

Angelo, not usually being fazed by much, was in this moment interested in knowing what they would say. Reason being as this would in a way decide his own fate, as selfish as it is, but he couldn't help but to have been infected by the curiosity of the crowds and the mainstream popularity of the situation that he had found himself in. He was not only the main character of this story, but this scandal. It all depended on him.

- We in the district court are all in agreement after some time of discussion - Kevin Lakostner and PizzoPapparazzo will be fined 100k SEK each to pay Angelo Castillo as compensation for the mental and physical damages done to him, his family and everybody involved in this case! PizzoPapparazzo will need to also do 40 hours of community service for being a first time offender and Lakostner shall get one month of jailtime on top of this! 

- WHOHOOOOOOOO WE DIIID IIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of the courtroom crowds were hollering, PizzoPapparazzo's crowd screaming and crying in grief over the sentence that was given, while the red-pill crowd was cheering in unrivaled joy knowing that Angelo got compensation for his injustice. As everybody went out of the courtroom, chaos ensued. Solfrida was yelled at by PizzoPapparazzo's crowd: 

- ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND?? WHAT THE FUCK! SOLFRIDA TULIP!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY AN ENEMY TO OUR MOVEMENT AND YOU ARE BANISHED FROM EVER JOINING US!! IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOU ARE AGAINST US!!

- Hey! Shut up!

An unknown young, muscular man with a bandana and sunglasses stood next to Solfrida, protecting her.

- Leave her alone or I'll take you on myself! 

- YOU AND WHICH ARMY?? STOP TALKING BIG!

 Shortly after, two girls and another boy decided to stand by her in support. 

- Yeah! Leave her alone! 

Three people from PizzoPapparazzo's crowd left her, and went up to Solfrida to stand in support with her. - We're leaving too! We had enough of this!

- FINE! THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF US! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

Kevin was shooken, speechless and absolutely discombobulated at how everything had escalated to this point. How his plan had crumbled, how his friends failed him, and how much worse the penalty was than he thought. His lawyer Milian Pettersson tried to talk to him, but Kevin was in no place to talk... 

- This is one big mistake Mr. Lakostner! We have to discuss this and figure something out!

He looked at Solfrida from the distance, seeing how she had somehow gathered her own little crowd of supporters. She was the root...

- You... he said.

Kevin ran up to Solfrida with full force, she and her group being startled in the moment. 

- YOU BITCH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! as Kevin was going to charge a punch, Angelo came inbetween them and used the momentum to punch Kevin in his crotch, making him fall to the ground - giving him a double black-eye on impact.

- If I can't reach your eyes then I can easily reach your manhood.

The red-pill movement cheered, and one man took ahold of Angelo's arm. 

- YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION BRO!

- Who...are you? Why are you grabbing me?

- Wait huh??

Solfrida's group decided to introduce themselves.

- Hey, what you did back there was really cool. 

- You..you think?

- Yeah! That was sick. My name's Mathilda!

- Call me Funky, the man with a bandana said.

Joni looked at the group that Solfrida had gathered and gave off a content smile. She glanced over at Angelo, noticing that among everything that was happening, he looked more tired than joyful.

- Too much excitement for one day, as they say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 173 19
Are You Looking For Serious Self Help? ...No? PERFECT! Congratulations On Getting This Far, Other Candidates Have Not Fared So Well (this means they...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
61K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
4K 166 19
Being rewritten Love can come in Any form whether it be a simple smile, or a passionate steamy snog, it's still considered love, it is just shown i...