𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

ninety-six*

1.8K 44 1
By voicelessyouth

Y/n walks into her apartment, a few hours later. Once the party had ended, Noah and Padmè took her home. Y/n goes to close the door behind her, but it doesn't actually close. Instead Anakin walks in right behind her, slamming the door. Flinching Y/n spins around "What the fuck-"

"Who was that guy you were talking to?" Anakin asks walking past Y/n, and talking off his cloak and tossing it on the couch.

"Well, hello to you too." Y/n grumbled kicking her heels off by the door, and walking over to the couch.

"Who was he, Y/n?" Anakin repeated walking over to the couch, and pacing in front of it.

Y/n watched Anakin go back and forth with her eyes, her hand resting on her stomach. She knew exactly who he was talking about, but she decided to mess around a bit. Seeing Anakin jealous was always a sight to see.

"Who?" Y/n asked trying to hide her growing grin, resulting to chewing her bottom lip.

Anakin stops and turns to look at her "Don't act like you don't know." He grumbled.

Y/n just bats her lashes, and smiles "I spoke to many people, my love." She says "You're gonna have to be more....specific." She adds holding her hand up and rolling her wrist.

"The guy that was way too close to you. The guy thay offered you a glass of wine, and you didn't accept it. The guy that Noah talked to, after placing a hand on your head." Anakin ranted quickly, his jaw clenching after he spoke. He quickly realized how jealous he sounded, but couldn't find himself to care.

His words made Y/n raise her brows in suprise "General Skywalker, were you watching me?" She gasped, placing her hand on her heart.

Anakin looks away "I- Yes." He mumbles "I can't help it okay, it's a habit." He grunts.

Y/n pushes herself up from the couch, and walks over grabbing Anakin's hands "You really wanna know who it was?" She asks.

"Yes."

"It was the senator of Lothal."

Anakin hums "Haven't met him before." He mumbled "What did he want?"

Y/n goes silent and her lips are pulled into a thin line, she didn't expect him to ask. She should've expected it, but for some reason she didn't. If Y/n told him what Jasper said he'd not only be jealous, but pissed.

"Y/n.....what did he want?" Anakin asked.

"He-he uhm." Y/n swallows with a smile "He was just,uhm, he wanted to marry me." She finally got out, "And he said some...
Awful things."

Anakin clenches his jaw and he stares at Y/n for a second "I'm gonna fucking kill him." He grumbled, stepping away from her and heading for the front door.

"Anakin Skywalker you get back here." Y/n quickly said before he could get to the door.

Freezing in his spot Anakin clenches his fists, before turning around "What?" He asks.

Y/n walks over to him "You aren't doing a damn thing." She says while still using her stern voice, she grabs his flesh hand and puts one hand on top of it and the other on the bottom. Y/n smiles a little "You are going to stay here, and we're going to spend time together."

Anakin pulls his lips into a thin line "What about that....twat?" He asks coldly.

Amusement glittered in Y/n's eyes "He won't be coming anywhere near me." She says, leaning up to kiss his cheek "I promise."

"Fine." Anakin mumbles with a sigh "But if he comes near you again-"

"Anakin, he wont." Y/n reassured, though she didn't know if it was true "I think Noah scared him off." She adds with a small laugh.

"Mmmm, fine." Anakin simply mumbled, leaning down to press kiss to her lips. It was a long and heated kiss, and it took a few minutes for the two to pull away. Anakin let out a heavy breath "Did I mention you look....ravishing?" He asks in a whisper.

Y/n smirks a little "Mmm I don't think you did." She says, her voice low and sultry.

Anakin raises his brows with a grin, and he smiles a little "I didn't?" He asks. Anakin then leans his head down to her neck, placing gentle kisses on her pulse point "You look fucking ravishing, I'm tempted to rip this dress off you myself." He mumbled.

"Whats stopping you?" Y/n asks in a whisper, a mischievous grin replacing her smirk.

Anakin moves his hands to her back, one hand going up to the zipper and pulling it down "Good point." He mumbled.

Once the dress was unzipped, Y/n pushed it off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. This left her in a comfortable bra, and a comfortable pair of underwear.

"Maker, look at you." Anakin whispered in awe, his flesh hand going to her stomach "You're so gorgeous."

Y/n smiles shyly and looks down at his hand, placing hers on top of it "You flatter me too much."

Anakin grins a little, and begins to place kisses all over her face. He then moves from her face to her neck, and from her neck to her breasts "Well it's true." He mumbled. Anakin took a step back, and gently pushed Y/n back onto the couch "Tonight is all about you, my good girl."

Y/n blinks at him "Oh really now?" She asks, slipping her bra off and tossing it.

Anakin gets down on his knees in front of her, placing his hand on her hips "Really." He says lowly.

He trails the top hem of her underwear, before pulling them down. Y/n lifts her hips as her lover pulls them off fully, tossing them across the room. Placing his hands on her knees, he opens her legs.

"Look at how pretty she is." Anakin mumbled, leaning his head down and placing gently kisses on both her inner thighs.

Y/n sucks in a deep breath, adjusted herself in a more comfortable sitting position "Anakin please." She whispers.

Anakin looks up and grins "What? Don't like my teasing anymore, love?" He asks. He takes his flesh hand, and uses his imdex and middle finger to part her pussy lips.

"Not right now, no." Y/n whimpered rolling her hips, trying to get any friction she could get "You-fuck- you said tonight was all about me."

"Mmm, you're right." Anakin mumbled leaning his head closer to her center, he licks a stipe up her cunt. Making Y/n twitch, with a gasping moan "Fuck you taste so good, sweetheart."

Y/n reached a hand down, threading her fingers through his hair. She pushes his head forward a little, but he hardly budges "Please she begged."

"Impatient aren't you?" Anakin asked in a teasing voice.

"Mmmmmm." She just whined in response, making the man chuckle lightly.

Anakin moved his head as close as he could, almost like was trying to suffocate himself. He wraps his arms around her legs, lifting them up to his shoulders and pulling her a little forward.

"Fuck, Anakin." Y/n moaned when he began teasing her clit with his toung, making her tug at his hair a little.

Anakin groaned against her cunt, sending vibrations through her. Y/n tugged at his hair more, letting out a high pitched wail. But not even a second later, she lets out a gasp of disbelief.

"Anakin." Y/n scoffed with a small whimper, rolling her hips a little.

"I know sweetheart." Anakin murmured, teasing her entrance with his middle finger.

Y/n whimpered rolling her hips towards his hand "Anakin please." She cried out, desperate for any sott of pleasure.

Anakin gently eases his middle finger inside her, making Y/n moan. Slowly he began thrusting his finger in, and out of her. It was a slow pace, something she wasn't exactly happy with.

"Anakin, please." Y/n cried impatiently.

"C'mon sweetheart, I need more words than that." Anakin says.

Y/n whimpered her face flushing red with embarrassment "Need more." She said, lifting her hips a little "Please Anakin."

"Please what, my love?" Anakin asked, his pace still agonizingly slow "What do you want?"

"You. I want you." Y/n cried out, letting out another wailing moan as Anakin inserted his index finger inside her.

"This want you want?" Anakin asked, while moving his hand faster and faster.

Y/n arched her back with moan, moving her hand around the couch trying to grab onto something. Anything. She grabbed onto the fabric of the blanket, that was drapped over the couch.

"Anakin fuck!" Y/n cries out, her high slowly creeping up. That coil in her stomach getting tighter, near to snapping.

"You gonna cum pretty girl?" Anakin asked with a grin, speeding his movements.

Y/n couldn't get any words out, she was too lost in the euphoria. The intense pleasure Anakin was causing, "I'm so close." She cried.

Anakin grins a little "Yeah?" He asks gently, leaning his head back in between her legs. He continues to finger her at a steady pace, while his tongue worked on her clit.

"Please, please, please." Y/n pleaded arching her back again, wails mixed with moans flying past her lips "I'm gonna-fuck- I'm gonna cum."

"Cum all over my face, sweetheart." Anakin mumbles into her cunt.

Five words, thats all it took more. Y/n let out one finale moan, before that coil snapped and she came all over Anakin's face. Anakin slowed his pace with his fingers, before pulling them out completely. But he kepts lapping at her cunt, licking up her release completely. Y/n lets out little whimpers, her body completely limp and already full of exhaustion.

Anakin moved his head away, and then licked his fingers clean "Maker, you taste so fucking good." He mumbled. He looks up to Y/n, who has her eyes shut "Sweetheart? You still awake?" He asks gently.

"Mmm." Y/n hums tiredly, sluggish trying to lay comfortably on the couch.

"Lets get you in the bath." Anakin says while getting to his feet, leaning down to pick Y/n up bridal style.

Y/n wraps her arms loosely around Anakin's neck "What about you?" She mumbled.

Anakin looks down at her tired face, and smiles "You want me to join you in the bath?" He asks.

"I mean....yes, but that's not what I meant." Y/n says while yawning, "Don't you want me to-"

"No, sweetheart I'm okay." Anakin says gently, while placing a kiss on her forehead "I wanna focus on taking care of you."

Y/n closes her eyes and hums "You're too sweet to me." She mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822 29 5
Being adopted by the order at a young age, Y/n Valkiln showed much potential in the force and so was made a padawan. Through the years, the council...
1.1K 33 10
This would take place between season 3 and 4. On Naboo because Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka were sent to protect the Queen and Padme during her visi...
2K 64 21
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...