Precious Gems || BTS FF || S...

By Harshey256

A bloody monster .. Well not every main lead is hero ..some heros can be villain too She is a devil in human... More

prologue
intro
1šŸ’œ
2šŸ’œ
3šŸ’œ
4šŸ’œ
5šŸ’œ
6šŸ’œ
7šŸ’œ
8šŸ’œ
9šŸ’œ
10šŸ’œ
11šŸ’œ
12šŸ’œ
13šŸ’œ
14šŸ’œ
15šŸ’œ
new book
16šŸ’œ
17šŸ’œ
18šŸ’œ
19šŸ’œ
20šŸ’œ
21šŸ’œ
22šŸ’œ
23šŸ’œ
24šŸ’œ
LITTLE CHAT
25šŸ’œ
26šŸ’œ
27šŸ’œ
28šŸ’œ
29šŸ’œ
30šŸ’œ
Story
31šŸ’œ
32šŸ’œ
33šŸ’œ
34šŸ’œ
35šŸ’œ
36šŸ’œ
37šŸ’œ
38šŸ’œ
39šŸ’œ
40šŸ’œ
42šŸ’œ
43šŸ’œ

41šŸ’œ

1K 61 21
By Harshey256

*

AUTHOR'S POV

Panting sounds can be heard in the dark room . The room looks like some training area with a boxing ring in middle and other training equipments present in the whole area .

The young girl who was a mere age of 5 standing in the middle crying so badly while the man just ignored her crying and focused on tying some training gloves around the tiny hands of the girl .

They hands which should be soft and tiny due to playing were rough and harsh for the young girl due to the constant work she have to do .

" unclw please lwave me '' the girl was so young that she cant even pronounce the words correct yet here she is being forced to do the work people thrice her age do .

The man named haeson stood up and ask the girl to do the same .

'' start punching the bag with your full strength .quick '' the man uttured without any emotion in his voice .

But the girl just cried '' papa..''

'' stop or I will report this to your mom ''

The girl just sniffed but start to punch the bag but cried harder when the bag didn't even bulged rather hurted her tiny hands .

'' C'mon I don't have all day . do it with your full strength or I will ask your mom to involve your brother too . '' hearing this the girl again tried but nothing happened.
After all she is just a 5 year old what can you expect from her .

It all started a year ago when she was 4 .
They started to make her do many things .
First it was small considering her age but now all this age doesnt matter for them .
They just want strong people for them for future so that their whole organisation can produce much stronger assassins and spies .

Their organisation are famous for producing assassins , spies and strong fighters which rich people or mafias hire for their own purpose .

The rich businessmen hire the assassins for protecting themselves or killing their opponents .
While some unlucky gets hired by mafias who hire the assassins to strengthen their army .
Some were lucky enough whose work was just to collect information which involve work from laptop and not fighting .
This category involve hacking and all where the younger twins is involve .

Enya begged them to train her only for assassin and justin to train for hacking and all cuz he of course cant escape so had to choose one so enya choose that for him . Although she is quite young but still much mature than justin who just think of all this like his game .

There were several kids of different age but the youngest were the twins Enya and justin .

The things make things more hard for the twins was their own mother was a part of all this .

The one who gave birth to them became the one who pushed them in darkness .
The one considered life giving become the one behind their life became the one separating them from their own family from their father , from their brothers .

And to protect her little brother she become the one who thier mothers wants her to be , a deadly monster , a killing machine , the best assassin of the whole organisation but evrything comes with a pay . She had to sacrifice her precious childhood . Her eyes which were filled with innocence at the time of her birth turned red with no emotion in them .

She did evrything she could do her mother asked her to do just because her innocent mind told her if she did evrything her mother ask her to her mother will love her, them , feed them with her own hands .

The little kids crave for their mother's love ,thinking their mom is just busy but live them but reality hit them hard when they realised that she never loved them , it was just them playing with their minds .

Both realised how selfish their mom is that she didn't even deserve the title of a mother by Snatching their childhood from them .

Staring at a particular place in the darkness of the room with only light coming from the phone signalling its a call , sighing she picked up while putting her head on her knees she answered the call .

'' hello sweetheart how are you ?'' Worry can be clearly heard from yibo's voice resulting her to feel more guilty .

'' fine ......you ''

'' I.. Am fine too hun . uh you asked me to pack our bags and then asked me to meet in the park . I did pack the bags but where are you .?'' Surprised Yibo answered but then composed himself .

'' coming there .'' she hung the call before even hearing the others responce .

She stood up from the floor then went towards her locked door , sensing if anyone is still awake but to her surprise the brothers voice still cab be heard muffled .

So she decided to went to the park from the window .

After meeting Yibo , Enya send him back home while he half heartily left from there .

Sitting on the bench she got a call from someone , seeing a unknown number a frown took over a face .

She picked up the call without saying anything from both sides .

''...''
''...''

''Haha you still didn't change my lora . I still have to get down for you . '' he said with a chuckle .

''...''

'' how are you Lora . I miss you hon . oh I got to know you found your family . how are they .'' the name just angered Enya more.

'' none of your business .'' finally she spoke making him smile wider .

'' yeah completely. But I wanna meet you its been so long lora . so just come to our place in an hour and I wont take no as answer you know that. ''

With that he hung up without waiting for a reply .

Why cant people just leave me alone .Enya sigh then stood up ready to go there .
She look up and saw its started raining heavily and windy also .

Great .just great .

'' so you guys got to know everything .'' justine asked while looking down at his lap sitting on the couch along with other family members .

''Yeah we know everything .'' jin said eyeing other members to keep quite cuz they dont know what he is going to tell but mrs kim seems stiffened at her place .

'' honey you dont-''

'' no mom you told them half thing I will tell them whole so they wont blame noona alone . '' justine cut his mother off .

All of them except mrs kim and justine eyed mrs kim suspiciously.

'' so its started when-''

'' justine stop . they are just jocking with you .'' someone stopped justine from blurting out evrything .
He look back and saw yibo standing at the door with much scared expression.
Justin eyes widened and he thank god he didnt speak the truth .

''But-'' taehyung tried to ask him again but yibo just glare at them .

'' I think its time to sleep . everyone just go to sleep .''
With that he ask justine to go to sleep and he went to leaving all other members to look at mrs kim suspiciously.

Justine was sleeping peacefully when he found himself hugged from both sides , he open his eyes a little and saw all his brothers sleeping while hugging him but there are tears stain in most of their eyes .
But he saw his father too sleeping there .
And he quietly look around and saw they are in terrace sleeping on mattress .
He smiled and hug them back .

' it will be awesome if noona will be here too '

'' I love you everyone '' he mumbles a little with a smile .

*
Tbc

Do comment and tell me your views please .

And those who want LFLD update wait a little as I was busy in writing this . I will update that too . Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 328 37
This is a story about a girl who loved her father so much but in the end someone killed him infront of her innocent eyes What will happen if she foun...
8.8K 264 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
1.1M 34.6K 78
Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, which wasn't for a girl like her. Everything...
153K 3.5K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...