Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 74

1.9K 115 111
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Unforeseen Reveal

(This chapter will focus on Jeonnguk's pov.)

Jeongguk was in his room watching the news about Jisan's trial. It's just been two days since the night of Jisan's arrest. With keeping in mind the severity of case, the trial was scheduled as soon as it was possible.

A special investigation team was made to investigate about the case of missing girls and the number revealed caused another uproar in the whole country. The official reported missing numbers were 450 and there were possibilities that many cases went unreported.

All the black past of Jisan was telecasted on every channel in South Korea along with his trial. Jisan was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Jeongguk was about to head out of his room when he received a call from Soobin. He picked up the call.

"Good Morning President sir. Mr. Choi has agreed to meet you. He will be visiting Jeon Inc. in next two hours." Soobin informed him as soon as he picked the call.

"Hmm and what about the other thing which I asked you to do?" Jeongguk asked as he walked down the stairs.

"President Sir everything is done. The documents which you asked are on your table."

"Good. I'll be there in few minutes." and he ended the call and stepped down the stairs while checking his phone. As he was not paying attention to anything else other than his phone he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw it was his mom.

"Bunny, be careful. Are you going to company?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes mom. Did you needed something?"

"No, just have your breakfast before going."

"Okay Mom." Jeongguk sat down on his chair and had his breakfast.

_______________________________________________

Jeongguk entered Jeon Inc. and was immediately greeted by Soobin. 

"Good morning President Sir. All the documents you asked are in your office and all other scheduled meetings are postponed. Mr. Choi is waiting for you in the meeting room."

Jeongguk hummed and entered his office.

"Inform Mr. Choi I will join him in half an hour. Offer him something while he is waiting."

"Sure President Sir." and with that Soobin left the office.

Jeongguk picked the file which Soobin had arranged for him and started going through it.

As he put the file down after reading it he had a smirk on his face.

"Well Mr. Choi you are in for quite a surprise."

_____________________________________________

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Mr. Choi stood up from his chair as he greeted Jeongguk when he entered the meeting room.

Jeongguk didn't responded just nodded his head to greet back and took his seat. He motioned Mr. Choi to sit and called Soobin. He whispered something in Soobin's ear who in response nodded and left the room.

"Start the presentation." Jeongguk ordered and immersed himself in the presentation. He stopped paying attention to it after few minutes. After all it's not like he called this meeting to accept the proposal. 

He started going through the hard copy of the project just to waste some more time. He felt some eyes on him but he ignored that and continued his act of being busy. Even after few minutes he still felt eyes on him to the point that it started making him uncomfortable. He looked towards the direction and saw Mr. Choi's wife eyeing him like he was some snack.

Jeongguk glared at her, successfully making her embarrassed and turn her head towards other side.

".....and that's it." the presenter announced as he ended the presentation.

"So, Mr. Jeon what do you think about the project? It will be beneficial for both of us." Mr. Choi asked Jeongguk's answer, hoping for positive one. Because a positive answer would mean the expansion, growth and profit for his business. 

"Well your presentation was okay. But it failed to make me interested for investing in this project." Jeongguk answered, not like he heard anything and it was not a lie he definitely was not convinced to spent a single won in the project even if he paid attention to it. The first slide was enough for him to make decision.

"Mr. Jeon if there are things that you didn't liked then you can tell me. I will personally make amends. But please don't reject the project."

"Mr. Choi there were a lot of things which needs to be changed." Jeongguk replied with a subtle smirk.

"What things Mr. Jeon. I'll change them by myself." Mr. Choi asked. He really was desperate for the said deal.

"Sure I will tell you but before that we need to see something else." Jeongguk said as he leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. He signaled something to Soobin who understood it and moved towards the projector.

"What Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Choi confusedly asked.

"Oh nothing serious. Earlier your secretary presented, now my PA will present something. Make sure you pay your absolute attention to it. I think this presentation will prove that it is more beneficial for you." Jeongguk replied. Mr. Choi wanted to ask more but Jeongguk's expression gave away that he will not entertain more questions. So, while suppressing his curiosity Mr. Choi turned toward the screen.

As the slides kept going, the color of Mr. Choi's face kept fading and by the time the said 'Presentation' ended, Mr. Choi was completely pale.

"Mr...J-Jeon." Mr. Choi stammered with his sentence as stared at now blank screen.

"Yes Mr. Choi? What do you think about my presentation? Isn't it more beneficial then yours?"

"Mr. Jeon Please." Mr. Choi pleaded. It was evident from his face that Mr. Choi was scared, well who wouldn't, he just saw all the proofs which were more than enough to be the reason of his and his company's downfall.

"Don't worry Mr. Choi. These proofs are save with me. We don't want another Park Industries now, do we?" Jeongguk mockingly asked.

"Park Industries? It was you?" Mr. Choi asked, terrified. Everyone know what happened to Park Industries and the owner of it, Park Jisan. He gulped when he received almost affirmative answer.

"I didn't do anything Mr. Choi. I just called the attention of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, they did everything." Jeongguk explained as if it was that simple. Mr. Choi know that Business Ministry isn't that easy to contact.

"And about Jisan's arrest it really has nothing to do with me. It must be some another intelligent person whom Jisan had irked. But I must say the way the person executed the plan was magnificent." Jeongguk finished with a shrug. 

"So, did you called me here just to tell me that you would be doing the same with my company?" Mr. Choi asked completely intimidated. He knew this man in front of him have that power to destroy everything in a single snap of his finger. 

"No. I called you here to give you a gift." Jeongguk replied as he stood up from his chair and sat in front of Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi scoffed in his head hearing that. Clearly, Mr. Jeon is playing with him.

"Here. Check it." Jeongguk said as he put a folder in front of Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi reluctantly opened the folder, but as soon as he opened the folder his face turned blue. He gulped looking at the content of folder, the content which can destroy him, the content which can ensure his downfall.

"How did you get this?" Mr. Choi questioned. His voice was trembling but then he felt stupid for even asking this question. There is nothing impossible for the man in front of him.

"Oh it was not difficult. Just a phone call and the file was on table within an hour." Jeongguk casually answered as it was no big deal.

"What do you want from me Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Choi asked frightened to his wits. He doesn't know what he can offer him because the man already have everything. But he did knew that Jeongguk do want something from him otherwise he wouldn't have wasted time to acquire all evidence against him or he could have went directly to police with all the proofs.

"Well there is nothing which you can offer except one thing." Jeongguk replied making Mr. Choi look at him expectantly.

"Withdraw your shares from Kim TechOps." now this came as shock to Mr. Choi because from what he knows Jeongguk and youngest Kim Heir, Kim Taehyung are engaged. He had heard how Jeongguk adore and love his fiancé. So why is he asking to withdraw shares from Kim TechOps, knowing very well if he do that then Kim Techops will face financial issues as his company is their biggest investor.

"Bu - But you love Kim Taehyung." Mr. Choi couldn't help but ask and that was his biggest mistake if the hardened face of Jeongguk indicated anything.

"You are no one to question my love for my Taehyung. Never and I mean never bring my Taehyung in between your mind or plans. 

I think your old age is catching up because I didn't ask you to withdraw shares from Kim Corporations. I clearly said Kim TechOps."

"But it's Kim Taehyung's uncle's company."

"And I don't care. Do what you are asked to do and your company will stay safe. I will handover all these proofs to you and it's my promise I will never bring back these unless you force me too. If you don't then it will be your company facing me and my anger. Simple. Choice is yours."

For Mr. Choi the choice was not difficult at all. It was between his company and some other company. Of course he will choose his.

"I will withdraw my shares." 

"Good choice. You can take this folder with you but no one should know that I was somehow involved in this and don't try to play with me because if I can arrange this one time then I can arrange it next time also."

Mr. Choi nodded and stood up to leave. He was near the door when Jeongguk called him making him turn around.

"Yes Mr. Jeon."

"Next time don't bring your wife when you come to attend meeting. I don't want anyone ogling me in the meeting."

Mr. Choi didn't responded, feeling embarrassed and glared at his wife who was looking down. He nodded and left the room.

"President Sir why did you asked Mr. Choi to withdraw the shares? You want to destroy Kim TechOps, you can do it by yourself." Soobin confusedly asked.

"Even if I want to do it from up front I can't do that without hurting Kim family's feelings, especially Taehyung's. I have to deal with Kim Jae using someone else's shoulders. Yeah I don't like it but I have to do it till I reveal his real face in front of Taehyung and his family." Jeongguk explained.

"Soobin can you please bring me some black coffee?" He asked after sometime to which Soobin nodded and left to bring his president sir some coffee.

Jeongguk leaned back on his chair and looked at the celling.

'This time I won't let you harm Kim family and my Tae. I'll destroy you before you get time to betray them.'

_____________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. 

Well that was unexpected. Who would have thought that Jeongguk also came back in past?

Now Taehyung and Jeongguk will work together to avenge each other without knowing. Jeongguk will deal with Kim family for Taehyung and Taehyung will deal with Mi Kwan and others to protect Jeongguk.

But don't worry Taehyung will remain the main driving force and Jeongguk will unknowingly make his work easier. You must also understand that Jeongguk doesn't have complete knowledge about everything because he died before he could learn everything.

If there are any doubts feel free to share them I'll clear them.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Stay Safe and healthy. Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
28.7K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
1.5M 78.4K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
105K 4.9K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...