The Wolf Queen - Part 2 - (Ae...

Por MillaCoetz

Lyanna and Aemond's story is far from over. After winning the battle beyond the Wall and escaping the wrath o... Más

Introduction
List Of Notable Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Helaena's Prophecy Part 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Helaena's Prophecy Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Helaena's Prophecy Part 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Helaena's Prophecy Part 4
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Helaena's Prophecy Part 6
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Helaena's Prophecy Part 7
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Helaena's Prophecy Part 5

161 9 3
Por MillaCoetz

Wings cast shadows over the landscape where the fire is devouring the wolf's home.

The red flames spread out wider and wider,  pushing back the pack who is running around without their leader,  unsure what they must do.

The Red Beast lurked within the waves, sending its soldiers out to take something the Wolf Queen values most. Watching as the green mist intoxicate her even more, making her doubt everything she knows.

After the beast took away all she had left, the Wolf Queen stopped fighting, having no fight left in her.

The new Lone Wolf doesn't put up a fight as the Red Beast drags her into the ocean, wanting to drown her.

But the power inside her that she thought she lost waited for her ultimate sacrifice before returning to its place within her again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.1K 543 6
Lyraena goes to Storm's End in place of her brother in hopes of securing support for the war to come. Aemond Targaryen has new plans for her... ⚠️ Th...
37.4K 1.3K 11
Rhaegar Targaryen is the eldest surviving son of Viserys Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. Born in 94 AC with memories of a future yet to come Rhegar must g...
279K 7.2K 56
Aemond Targaryen was made of fire, but his heart was stone cold and his icy stare could leave one shivering. Alyarra Stark was made of ice, but her...
35.4K 991 19
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...