Unbelievers

By unknown3wegen12kp

It's Louis' senior year, and he's dead set on doing it right. However, along with his pair of cleats, a healt... More

Credits
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 3.4
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 3.6
Chapter 3.7
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 4.3
Chapter 4.4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 4.6
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 5.3
Chapter 5.4
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 5.6
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 6.4
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 7.4
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 7.6
Chapter 7.7
Chapter 7.9
Chapter 7.10
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 8.3
Chapter 8.4
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 8.6
Chapter 8.7
Chapter 8.8
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 9.4
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 9.6
Chapter 9.7
Chapter 9.8
Chapter 9.9
Chapter 9.10
Epilogue / Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 10.4

Chapter 7.8

54 1 0
By unknown3wegen12kp

"Stop!" Louis suddenly yells, face twisting in pain. "Ow! Ow, ow, ow!" Harry stops moving in confusion, hands resting on Louis' chest.

Holy shit.

"Cramp! Hip! Cramp, cramp," Louis whines, his hip twisting in a certain way that's making his entire leg feel like it's going to rip off the joint.

Harry's currently straddling him – sitting on his dick more precisely – and he raises himself again.

"Don't!" Louis exclaims, gripping his thigh. "Don't move." His face is contorted in pain and he bites his lip, just waiting to let the cramps cease.

They're on Louis' bed, completely naked, obviously having sex. Harry wanted to ride him, which Louis agreed to and now regrets deeply. Harry's just so tight this way and Louis can feel him so deeply, and maybe he got a bit too into it.

Harry's sweaty and warm above him. He was moving so good. His hands were clasping Louis' arms and feeling over his chest and fuck, the moans that Louis extracted from him... Fuck.

Finally Louis' leg seems to chill the fuck out and he relaxes, head falling back against the pillow, letting out a long exhale. A moment later Harry pinches his side and Louis finds him staring expectantly, eyebrow arched. Louis' still inside him, and Harry's cock is hard and nearly leaking against his stomach. Louis licks his lips, meeting his eyes.

"You good?" Harry asks, eyes flicking from his face and sweaty chest in a rapid motion.

"Yeah," Louis sighs, grabbing Harry's hips. "C'mere. I'll fuck you."

He rolls them over, and Harry's legs fall open, knees up. Louis wraps his arms around his waist and thrusts, promptly feeling the gust of air from Harry's gasp at the side of his face.

Louis fucks into him, and he feels his hands clasp helplessly at his back. Harry's breath is hot in his neck and Louis can feel that his lips are wet. He leans back only to dive in, pressing their lips together for a quick kiss.

They part with a slick sound, and Louis presses another to his mouth, getting lost in all of the senses that Harry is enrapturing him in. He doesn't know how it's possible, but the sex just seems to get better and better.

"Ah," Harry moans, arm reaching back and hand grabbing the headboard above him, the other locked tightly in Louis' hair, pulling at every thrust. Louis winces; Harry can be quite rough when he doesn't know what he's doing, too lost in reaching his own climax.

Louis buries his face against Harry's throat, warm breath hitting his collarbones and nose brushing against his Adam's apple as Harry lifts his leg, hooking it around Louis' hip. They're lying slightly on their sides, Harry is moaning, and Louis thinks he's going to cramp again if they don't come soon. He's close though, and Harry's nails dig into his nape. Louis retaliates, reaching up and grabbing a handful of Harry's curls, yanking his head back.

"Aah," Harry groans. "God!" Louis is pretty sure his skin his bleeding from how hard Harry is digging his nails in. "Again," he demands. "Do it again, Lou."

Louis does, timing it with a deep thrust. Harry comes with a loud shout, head falling back, his mouth open as he breathes heavily. His eyes are round as he continues to come over his stomach, and Louis squeezes his waist to tell him he's going to pull out. Harry nods, pressing his eyes shut as Louis moves out of him. He throws away the condom and wanks himself off, leaning on his elbow and hovering above Harry's worn out body.

"Can I come on you?" he asks, squeezing around his cock.

Harry nods, eyes still closed as he slides down on the bed beneath Louis. God, Harry is so attractive like this. He's so flushed, tired and still so submissive. He's elated, green eyes ever so lovely, and the pink shade of his cheeks is utterly beautiful.

Louis comes over Harry's chest and collarbones, Harry staring up at him, mouth open and breathing as his glassy eyes blink dazedly at him. Louis falls down on the bed beside him, completely worn out, but he can't help but press a hot kiss against Harry's plush and bitten lips.

"That was..." Harry mumbles, hand splaying over Louis' chest. "That was good." He chuckles breathily and Louis joins in, closing his eyes contentedly.

"You've got to ride me more often."

"My pleasure," Harry says dorkily and Louis rolls his eyes, sliding his leg over Harry's and scrapes his teeth over the boy's nearest nipple. Harry immediately shivers, squirming away with a hitch in his breath.

"Sensitive?" Louis murmurs, arching a brow.

Harry nods and Louis mentally adds 'research nipple play' onto his to-do list.

Harry's chest is blank with sweat and he looks too appealing, honestly. He leans down, sucking Harry's nipple into his mouth.

"Jesus Christ," Harry groans, fist closing around the hair at Louis' neck, but he doesn't push him away. Louis teasingly swirls his tongue around it, his other hand reaching for the second nipple.

Before he can close his fingers around the bud and twist, there's a sharp knock on the door. Louis stops and Harry's hot breath against the top of his head disappears.

Lottie pokes her head into the room. "So, are you two all finished up now?"

"Lottie, Jesus! Boundaries!" Louis yells, pulling the duvet up to cover them. She pays them no mind though, walking into the room with no shame. He watches as his sister sits down on the chair at his desk. "I didn't even know you were home, Christ," he huffs. Louis stares palely at her, trying to cover Harry's come covered chest with the blanket without getting it all gross. It's not working in his favor.

"What is it?" He asks, pushing his sweaty fringe off his forehead. "Why can't you wait until later? This is so inappropriate."

"If I wait it'll be night before you two have left bed. Don't say anything, trust me, you two can go on for a while."

Louis makes a displeased noise, covering his eyes with his hand. "Ew! Lottie! The hell!"

"What, it's true!" she defends, crossing her arms. "Anyway, you promised to practice driving with me today. You've been holed up in your room with Harry all afternoon, but you promised."

"I thought you went out." Louis makes a face, glancing over at Harry. He doesn't seem very bothered by Lottie's presence, however. He is leaning back, arms behind his head, looking content and at ease. There are love bites that are reddish and prominent by his collarbone, and there's a drop of come just beneath his left one.

Louis wipes it off with his finger and then elbows him in the ribs. He looked far too pleased. All orgasm-hazy still.

"I came back, though. So, are we going, or what?" Lottie says in his periphery.

Harry sends him a scolding look before his eyes relocate to Louis' sister again. Louis twists his head her way, rolling his eyes before flopping down on the bed. He closes his eyes, inhaling deeply once before he abruptly sits up again.

"Fine," he sighs loudly, beginning to get up from the bed when Lottie starts to head out the room. He's stopped by a tentative hand on his bicep. Harry is looking at him apprehensively, biting his lower lip.

"Can I stay here for a while?" he murmurs, eyes flickering. "I mean, I– I can just stay in your room and I'll lock the front door from inside and sneak out the back door later." He swallows. "I won't snoop. Promise."

Louis frowns. He's totally forgotten about Harry's problems in the midst of his own.

Harry's eyes turn pleading. "Louis," he murmurs. "Please."

Louis hates this. "Yeah, 'course," he murmurs back. He despises how much Harry hates being in his own home.

"Or you can just come with us?"

"Why are you still here, Lottie?" Louis asks, snapping his head up.

She shrugs, other than that ignoring him. "You could, and then I'll have two teachers, not just one, and we can drop you off later so you don't have to worry about sneaking out."

Harry looks at Louis, and their eyes meet for a second.

"Sure," Louis sighs. "Whatever. If you want to."

"Okay," Hary nods, and Louis realizes his warm hand is still wrapped around his arm. He glances down at it, subsequently looking up, meeting Harry's eyes again.

"Right. Lottie get out so we can shower first."

He's not sure if she's gone or not before Harry's hand on him has tightened, and he is tucking Harry's hair away behind his ear, diving into kiss him again.

It's a day after Louis' talk with the football coach. The pain from yesterday, seeing Niall and Zayn together has dulled partly. Right now, he's more confused and hurt. He hasn't heard any rumors about him weeping in a bathroom either, so it seems Jasmine has kept his secret. He still doesn't know why Harry can't stand the thought of Louis befriending her, because she still hasn't done a thing for Louis to form a bad opinion of her.

Harry came over last night just like Louis requested. He was inquisitive, asking about his text earlier, still seeming completely bewildered with Louis' behavior. Louis shrugged it off, just wanting to touch him, be close. Once Harry gave in, letting it go, Louis fucked him slowly on his bed, sucking a fat bruise into his ribs.

Right now, Harry's lips are terribly distracting, but Louis forces himself to release his grip of his curls and get up. After they've finally finished kissing, they take a quick shower and get dressed. Harry pulls on one of Louis' bigger jumpers and his own jeans, throwing a black hoodie at Louis who's too busy blow-drying his hair. Harry comes up behind him, hooking a finger in his pants and lets the elastic slap against his skin. Louis hits him in the arm, sending him a glare, but Harry only grins, shying away.

They trudge downstairs, grabbing a piece of toast each, before Lottie comes downstairs and demands they be in the car within a minute.

"You're so bloody demanding, " Louis sighs, and Lottie makes a face at him.

"I wonder who she got that from," Harry says idly, too casual. Louis turns to him, narrowing his eyes while Lottie grins winningly. "Can't say it isn't true, Lou," Harry shrugs, grinning as he jumps into the back of the car.

"So rude," Louis mutters, climbing into the passenger seat in the front as his sister takes the wheel.

"You love me, love," Harry says cheekily. Louis glances back at him, eyeing the other boy. His curls are still damp, his smile easy. Louis squints a bit, eyeing the strand of hair that is lying in the wrong direction at the deep parting of his hair. Louis kind of wants to fix it, so he reaches over and does it.

"I don't," he mutters stubbornly as he pushes the little curl to the side, putting it gently in lane with the rest of his soft hair. Harry watches the movement, but doesn't say anything. He can see some of the same bewilderment in his eyes that lingered there yesterday outside his car, yet he stays still and lets Louis fix the strand back into its place. Louis' hand falls away. "Wasn't sure about your fringe," he mutters, leaning back into his seat.

He can feel Lottie's eyes on him and he sends her a glare. "Are we going, or what?"

"Sure," Lottie shrugs, smirking to herself while she starts the car. Harry doesn't say anything either, but Louis is fairly sure the boy is smiling. He allows himself a quick glance back and sure enough Harry is grinning way too widely, looking far too pleased. Louis inwardly rolls his eyes.

They head out on the road, Louis directing Lottie onto a usually pretty abandoned country road. They're mostly silent as they drive, but it isn't uncomfortable. Louis might be in a little bit of an orgasm-haze still, and Lottie's driving as become exceptionally better. He could maybe fall asleep to the sound (an actually rather annoying noise, but you get used to it) of the engine.

Louis is a serious driving teacher though, so he keeps instructing Lottie as she drives. They eventually get to the country road Louis had in mind. His sister has been getting good lately, so he thought he'd allow her to drive a proper road in proper speed.

"Foot on the brake when the road curves, Lots," he warns. "Even if it's just a bit, you need to slow down."

"Look far ahead, too," Harry adds. "It's easier to keep the car steady."

Lottie nods seriously as she accelerates, and Louis glances at Harry where the other boy has leaned forward. He's sitting in the seat in the middle now, elbows resting on his knees to be able to participate in her so-called lecture better. It's funny how invested he seems. Niall used to think this was fun too, but he was never this involved, as if he was actually enjoying it like Harry. Louis looks down at him softly.

"Don't run over any bunnies," he says and Harry chuckles. He looks up, meeting his eyes. They're warm and so bloody green. It's like there's a bloody forest in there, or maybe a football pitch. See, Louis can be romantic if he wants to. Not that – well, fuck. Never mind.

"I don't think there are many bunnies here, Louis," Lottie says.

"I was making a joke." Louis sends her a look.

"Wasn't funny."

"Harry laughed."

"But his humor sucks."

"Hey."

"Why are you insulting us?" Louis says. "Also, eyes on the road. You're going five too fast as well."

Lottie amazingly slows down. Wow. Louis seems to have some domination left in this family after all.

"I'm just telling the truth."

"You're unbelievable," Louis huffs.

It's quiet for a moment, all three of them only watching the scenery as they drive along the deserted road.

"It's funny how you both act like the other is horrible, but your personalities are so in line with each other." Harry's voice is low, but contemplative. Louis looks back at him, seeing his small smile.

"What are you implying?" He narrows his eyes, mostly joking.

Lottie groans. "He's implying we're like each other."

Louis groans in response as well.

"Aw, Lou." Harry laughs, wrapping his arms over Louis' chair and around his chest. He squeezes him, cheek mushing against he top of Louis' head. "It was a compliment."

"Get off me, you octopus." Louis groans, pushing at his warm hands. His belly flutters while Harry only grins, kissing his cheek obnoxiously before letting him go.

"No smooching in my car," Lottie orders.

"No smooching." Harry holds up his hands, dimples deep in his cheeks. "Sorry, Lots."

"It's cool, Harold. As long as you keep your hands where I see them."

Louis frowns at the two of them. "When did you start bonding?"

"Oh, we're best buds, Lou," Lottie says easily. "Harry makes a mean cup of tea in the mornings."

Louis stares at them incredulously, as they act overly casual. He huffs in annoyance, indignantly shaking his head at their ridiculousness. He silently wonders how the hell they got here.

When it's starting to go dark outside they head back home. There aren't many cars out, but then again there almost never are if it's not morning or five o'clock. Lottie parks the car, something she's getting surprisingly good at.

"So, should we order some Chinese, or something?" Louis suggest once she's turned off the engine, opening her phone. "It's six. Mum seems to have already left."

The house is dark indeed. Their mum must have only been home briefly between shifts. "Sure," he sighs, undoing his seatbelt.

"Didn't you tell me you had work tonight?" Harry asks confusedly from the back.

The car is silent.

Fuck.

Motherfucki –

"Work?" Lottie asks, turning to look at them.

Louis' heart beats like a drum and all the while he feels cold. The tension soon turns thick in the car, as neither Louis nor Harry say a word. Harry's closed his fist in front of his mouth, holding his breath as he realizes what he just did.

It's not Harry's fault. It's not his fault. Louis repeats this in his head. It's own fault. Louis closes his eyes, thumb and index resting against the bridge of his nose for a moment.

"Louis?" Lottie's voice is sharper. "What does he mean by 'work'?"

Louis inhales, turning to face his sister. He feels pale, almost fears how angry he knows she'll be once she finds out. "I work at Frozen Goods in town, nights and weekends." He says the words lowly, but they're clear, voice even and eyes meeting hers.

She closes hers for just a second. When she looks up again they're hard, just like her voice. "What."

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you–"

"How long?" she interrupts him.

"Since September last year," he whispers.

Her lips press together firmly, jaw clenching. "That's almost half a fucking year, Louis. What the fuck."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know how–"

"To tell me? Does Mum even know?"

"Yes, she knows," he admits, quiet and sheepish.

"So I'm the only one?" Her face darkens so fast it's almost scary. Louis has seen his sister wear every feeling there is on her face, but this... "I'm the only one who didn't know? Even fucking... even Harry knew?! You've hated each other for fucking ages and now he knows everything, but you can't even tell me that you got a job! You lie to me like, like I'm – like I'm Dad. " The utter hurt in her voice cuts through Louis like a knife. "All those times I've asked you where you've been? 'Sorry, I was at the park, practicing.' 'Just at the football pitch.' 'Just at Niall's, don't worry'?!" Her voice gets louder and louder, and Louis winces at her words.

"It's not like with Da – Mark. I promise, Lottie. How could you even think that?" Louis feels his eyes starting to itch and he rubs at them in frustration.

"I'm sick of this." Lottie leans back, shoulders almost shaking. "I'm sick of you. I don't get it, why can't you just woman the fuck up and make up with him?"

Louis' face snaps her way so quickly he almost gives himself a whiplash. "What does this have to do with anything?" His tone is harsh.

Lottie scowls at him, hissing, "Well, at least Fizzy is talking to Mum. You haven't said a word to him in months and you didn't even come to... " Her lower lip wobbles, whispering the last words. "You didn't even come on Christmas. The twins were wondering where you were, Louis–"

"Stop."

Louis can't take it. No more. Please.

"Do you want me to give you a minute?" Harry whispers from the back of the car. Louis stomach sinks even further, because he completely forgot that Harry's here. He's heard everything.

"No," Louis says lowly, managing to keep the waver out of his voice. "We're done. I'm leaving for work." He opens the car door, starting to climb outside.

"Maybe if you made up with Dad, then Fizzy would finally completely make up with Mum." Lottie's voice is cold where she sits in the driver's seat, keeping her eyes locked ahead of her.

Deep down, Louis knows that Lottie doesn't mean what her words imply, but it hurts all the same. He turns slowly, face expressionless.

"I didn't do this. I'm not the one who ruined our family, Lottie, so don't you dare blame me."

He slams the door, without a word stalking up to the front porch, unlocking the front door. He stomps up to his room, ripping out his work uniform out of a drawer. Meanwhile he keeps his teeth sunken into his cheeks, blinking, fighting the hot tears in his eyes. He quickly stumbles down the stairs again, but Harry's standing on the last step, looking at him with a sad frown.

Louis comes to a stop, arms wrapping protectively around his ribcage. "What?" he sighs, tears almost spilling over. He's so fucking exhausted.

"Nothing," Harry murmurs, but then he's lacing his long, warm arms around him. He cocoons Louis in, keeping him captured against his long torso. Louis' face buries almost automatically in his neck, letting himself just for one moment breathe. Just one minute of feeling Harry's soft hands rub against his back, holding him enraptured in him for only a bit.

Louis forces himself to break the hug. Harry's so much, too much. He's so... It just hurts.

Louis' eyes are wet, and he blows out his cheeks as they part. "See you around," he mumbles, unable to meet Harry's eyes as he pulls away.

He leaves the house, throat thick. The car is empty when he passes it, but he knows Lottie didn't go inside the house. Maybe she went to a friend's. She's probably at Alice's. He wipes a hand over his face, and starts to jog. He's late for work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 44 41
"If you hadn't noticed, I don't have many friends," Louis whispers, the blossom of insecurity in his stomach unfurling and clawing its way into his t...
1K 10 17
Louis Tomlinson finds himself at a place he'd never expected to end up at after the low point of his life. At his new home, he is faced with new and...
3.2K 58 32
Simon is sick and tired of Louis writing loud songs and he decides to make it stop. Simon sends Louis to conversion therapy and Louis writes to Harry...
169K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...