Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
141

140

570 17 0
By LiannQ

    The next day, Ouyang was in charge of setting off to find a house near the film and television base.

    Bai Shu went out early in the morning, preparing to apply for jobs at several companies recommended by the system.

    He first went to an optical network company and applied for a field job.

    Optical network field work is relatively hard, but the income is good, and a lot of professional knowledge in optical network maintenance is required.

    For Bai Shu, he has already taken elective courses in the military academy for professional knowledge related to optical network maintenance, and he has a thorough understanding of it.

    In the actual combat on the front line, the optical network communication is often interrupted, and someone needs to set up the optical network urgently. Bai Shu has done quite a few jobs of this kind before, so he has no problem being qualified for such a job.

    He walked into that company very confidently, but walked out dejectedly two hours later.

    It turned out that there were more than a dozen females competing for this position with him, and one of them graduated from a famous school with a major in optical network construction and had two years of experience in the same industry.

    After the company interviewed the female, it seemed that the candidate had already been selected.     And such a low salary requires high technical content, some experienced females will not come, so no one can compete with Baishu.     Bai Shu thought for a long time, but still rejected the company.     Today, he is looking for high-paying jobs that require technical experience, and there are many females competing with him.     If he is not picky, find some jobs that focus on physical ability, and the range of choices is still very large.     After returning home, Bai Shu shared his interview experience of the day with Ouyang, and Ouyang strongly suggested that he go with him to see the work of that Wu Xing.

    Facing Bai Shu's resume, the female interviewer kept picking faults, and finally pointed to his resume and said: "Admiral, with such a high military rank, it must have been above 10,000 people before. Our position is a technical talent. It is necessary to follow the arrangement of the superiors, I think your resume is not suitable for us, you should find another job."

    Bai Shu is not a fool, of course he heard the implication of others.

    This company failed the interview, and he didn't want to waste any more time, so he quickly went to a new company for an interview.

    At the end of the whole day of interviews, Bai Shu interviewed a total of five companies.

    Four of the five companies failed, probably for similar reasons as the first company.

    However, the company that succeeded in the end paid him a very low salary.

    "The boss of that company is also a retired military officer. Most of the recruited staff are the same as us, and they are not afraid of not having a common language." Ouyang said: "And the boss said yesterday that the martial arts they did before, there are some Some of them were lucky enough to be selected by the director, and now they have become acting stars. Others have become senior martial artists and specialize in action guidance, earning a lot, not less than technical jobs." "Bai Shu, you are so handsome

    . , to do martial arts, maybe you can really be selected by others, if you become a star, your status and income will be different from now. Even if you are a senior martial artist, it is very good." Ouyang said

    so , Bai Shu couldn't help feeling a little moved. He has never thought about being an acting star, nor is he interested.

    But when it comes to body control and fighting movements, Bai Shu is extremely confident and confident that he can do better than others.

    So the next day, Bai Shu followed Ouyang to the martial arts company called Chongming early in the morning.

    What surprised him even more was that the boss of that company still knew him and admired him very much.

    It turned out that the boss of the company had heard about a very powerful recruit named Bai Shu before he was discharged from the army, and thought of recruiting him into his team.

    It's just a chance meeting, so the two didn't really get in touch with each other. I didn't expect that after the two retired from the army, they would meet again under such circumstances.

    As soon as the boss of the company opened his mouth, he offered Bai Zhu a very high salary, which was 30% higher than Ouyang's, and even twice that of skilled workers outside.

    Under the grand invitation of Boss Chongming, Bai Shu didn't hesitate anymore, and made up his mind to stay. After all, with such a high salary, as Ouyang said, he probably wouldn't be able to find it if he went out to look for it in three months.

    Bai Shu has found a job, and Ouyang has already rented a house near the film and television base.

    With the income of the two of them, it is more than enough to rent a house with two bedrooms and one living room with good facilities.

    The two of them had just come out of the military headquarters. They were used to simplicity and had no luggage. After signing a contract with the rental company, the two of them moved into a new house from a small hotel together.

    Double happiness came, but Bai Shu couldn't control it, so he sent a message to Xie Jue.

    Bai Shu: "I've found a new job, and I've also found a house."

    After sending it out, he regretted it a little.

    It's all trivial things, Xie Jue may not be interested, but he seems to be something very honorable, and disturbing Xie Jue's work is really shameful!

    As Bai Shu expected, Xie Jue did not reply.

    The more Bai Shu thought about it, the more depressed he became, and he regretted it. This news of his own is really self-defeating.

    If Xie Jue didn't like it, he wouldn't even reject him on the second date.

    It wasn't until before going to bed at night that Bai Shu was flustered that he suddenly received another message from Xie Jue.

    Xie Jue sent a cute emoji of congratulations, which said: "I have been busy all day, and I just saw your message. I am very sorry. Double happiness, I really congratulate you. When I go back, I look forward to visiting your house "

    Bai Shu shouted, and did a backflip on the spot, startling Ouyang next door.

    When he heard that the male worm who was dating Bai Shu might come to the house as a guest, Ouyang couldn't help feeling nervous and excited.

    Male! That's a male worm!

    How many females may not have a chance to have close contact with males in private in their entire lives. And he will be able to gain the light of Baishu immediately, and see a male worm!

    Zongming Martial Arts is quite well-known in the Zerg film and television circle.

    On the second day of Bai Shu's employment, the boss received another job and brought all the idle martial arts in the company.

    Most of the senior martial artists who have worked in the company for a long time have fixed resources.

    This time, the one who found Chongming was a blockbuster film by an old director. He had already cooperated with a martial arts company for a long time.

    The reason why he found Chongming this time was because Wu Xing, who was used to it before, had work on hand, and the other directors sent by Wu Xing were not satisfied.

    After coming and going, the martial arts company offended the director, so this time I asked Chongming to see how their company's martial arts performed.

    Chongming's boss brought Baishu and the others to the set and gave them a choice for the director.

    The director selected five martial artists including Ouyang, and asked them to perform a set of moves live.

    When they finished their performance, the director seemed very satisfied.

    This movie is originally related to Zerg Star Wars. The martial artists of Zongming Company are all soldiers, and their movements are crisp and neat, which fits well with his movie.

    Seeing that the director picked a group of people but didn't choose himself, Bai Shu was inevitably a little disappointed.

    After Ouyang and the others signed the contract with the film crew, and Bai Shu was ready to go back with the boss, the director suddenly stopped him from behind and said, "Wait a minute, I have a stand-in job for the protagonist here. It's very suitable. Look at the script, can you do the action here?"

    Before Bai Shu could react, Boss Chongming took over the script for him and said: "Bai Shu is definitely fine, let him see it The script can be played now."

    It turned out that with Bai Shu's figure and appearance, appearing in the group performance as an ordinary martial artist, it was a bit too stealthy.

    Therefore, when the director chose ordinary martial arts, he didn't consider him at all, but chose a few people who looked a little ordinary.

    As for Bai Shu's striking figure, he has a more suitable arrangement.

    Bai Shu's figure looks somewhat similar to the female protagonist in this movie from behind.

    For the actions that the protagonist is not competent for, this martial arts will do it. Of course, the difficulty and workload of the action must be greater than that of others, but the salary of the film crew will be much higher than that of others.

    Bai Shu took the script and glanced at it.

    The protagonist [female] took a stride, rushed to the roof, spread its wings on it, jumped down, and plunged the sharp knife in his hand into the body of the enemy general.     Before the director had time to start, he saw Bai Shu tapped his toes a few times and jumped up to the high platform extremely fast.     The high platform was not very stable, but Bai Shu stood on one foot, his body arched in a beautiful shape, maintaining Zhu's perfect balance.     His eyes stared straight at a point on the ground, as if he saw his attack target there. Another moment, a pair of transparent giant wings spread out in the air, Bai Shu jumped up, attached himself down, and put the props in his hand The sharp knife sank into the floor.     All the staff present were stunned, and the director's eyes burst out with excitement.     beautiful! It is so beautiful! Bai Shu's movements are crisp and neat, and very aesthetically pleasing, the most beautiful movements he has ever seen.

    "It doesn't matter if you don't have wings. The lead actor doesn't have wings either. In the later stage, we hang steel wires and use special effects to synthesize them. You just need to make the movements beautiful." The director said.

    Bai Shu smiled, for him, this couldn't be easier.

    He returned the script to the director, took a prop knife casually, and walked to a stage of the film crew.     Different from the martial arts I have found before, the movements of this female insect are very practical. Every move, it can be seen that there is real kung fu, and it is not comparable to ordinary fists and embroidered legs.     "Director, in actual combat, if you attack from above, you usually don't need to spread your wings," Bai Shu said.     "It's okay! This is more beautiful and the effect is better." Hearing Bai Shu's words, the director was not angry at all.     Instead, he said to the art director on the side: "Didn't you originally want to set blue butterfly wings for the protagonist? I think it would be good to use this transparent wing. The wings in the later stage will be made according to his wings, no need to change "     Bai Shu: "..."     Bai Shu was not very happy about the fact that his wings were chosen by the director.     But after hearing what the director said, he knew that the job should be a sure thing.     Sure enough, after a while, someone took the contract and signed it with him, because he used his wings, and the salary was higher than what he said before.     Bai Shu was also very happy when he saw a long string of zeros behind it, and signed his name without hesitation.     After a few more days of preparation, you can join the group together.     A few days later, Xie Jue returned to the central area.     Bai Shu received his news and invited him to come home.     Because there are male insects coming to the house, Ouyang also dressed very formally today, and even tidied up the usually messy room.     He is Bai Shu's friend, and he must not embarrass him.

    Because of traveling around all the year round, Bai Shu is also proficient in cooking.

    His craftsmanship can't be said to be very good, but he followed the recipe and made a large table of meals.

    When it was almost noon, Xie Jue arrived near Bai Shu's house.

    Bai Shu immediately went downstairs and came to Xie Jue's hover car.

    The car door opened, and Xie Jue stepped out of the car.

    Male insects like Xie Jue suddenly appeared outside the cheap apartment, and every female insect that passed by was boiling.

    Bai Shu saw that someone secretly pressed the camera button, wanting to take a picture of Xie Jue's appearance.

    "Hey, delete the photo on your message bracelet! Otherwise, I'll call the police!" Bai Shu frowned and stopped.

    The female insect was probably afraid that she would be blacklisted by the system, so she reluctantly deleted the 3D image she had just taken.

    "Sorry, I shouldn't have brought you to this kind of place." Bai Shu said apologetically.

    Both males have high-end apartments arranged by the government. In this kind of cheap apartment, there are all single females living here. Seeing a young male appearing here, it is inevitable that they will be very excited, and this kind of thing happened.

    "It's okay, I wanted to see it myself, and I didn't think of it." Xie Jue said.

    Most of the places he visited in the past were high-end neighborhoods in the East District. Although he would meet many people who struck up a conversation, naturally there was no one who blatantly took photos like this.

    However, it was his own request to come to Baishu's house as a guest. Some males might blame the females for these things, but Xie Jue is not that kind of male, of course he would not take anger at Bai Shu for this.

    Bai Shu carefully checked the surroundings, and after confirming that there were no other female insects making any moves, she quickly brought Xie Jue home.

    Before opening the door, Ouyang immediately stood up straight with a nervous expression on his face, and saluted Xie Jue, "Hello! I'm Ouyang, Baishu's roommate." "Hello, I heard

    him say it." Xie Jue smiled and said, "You can call me Mr. Xie."

    "Ah, oh, good...haha..." Ouyang only heard that Bai Shu said that Xie Jue was handsome, but he didn't know how handsome he was until he saw it with his own eyes.

    Seeing his incoherent appearance, Bai Shu broke into a cold sweat, wondering if he was so stupid when he first met Xie Jue?

    He took Xie Jue to the living room, poked Ouyang's ribs secretly and said, "Be natural!"

    Where Xie Jue couldn't see, Ouyang looked at Bai Shu with dancing hands and said, "I'm stupid! You're so good! This male is better than you!" Movie stars are handsome! You are amazing!"

    After speaking, he suddenly changed his shoes and walked out the door.

    "What are you doing?" Bai Shu asked from behind.

    "Such a good male! I want to leave time for the two of you to be alone. You can't be a light bulb here! Come on, Bai Shu, we must take him down!" Ouyang clenched his fists.

    Bai Shu was a little moved, and hugged Ouyang and said, "Thank you, friend."

    Ouyang smiled: "I'll make light bulbs when you're sure, and I won't leave even if you drive me away at that time."

    After Ouyang went out and left , Bai Shu returned to the room.

    Xie Jue raised his eyebrows and said, "Where's your friend?"

    "He...he said he has something to do first, and he has to deal with it first." Bai Shu is not good at lying, and she blushed after speaking.

    Xie Jue probably guessed what the other party was thinking, he smiled and said, "You have a good friend."

    The meal was still very happy, Xie Jue rarely added an extra bowl.

    Although Xie Jue had never expected Bai Shu's craftsmanship to be good, the taste of this meal was honestly beyond his expectation.

    The female insect he likes can also cook, Xie Jue thought to himself, does this count as digging out another treasure?

    The two finished their meal and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Xie Jue then said to Bai Shu: "Someone gave me two tickets to the musical, do you want to go see it together?" "

    Uh, yes, it's just that I don't know much about musicals." Bai Shu said with some embarrassment .

    "It's okay, I don't understand either, go and see the excitement." Xie Jue smiled indifferently.

    The two went out together and drove to the Zerg Music Center in the East District.

    This time the musical is performed by a very famous old art troupe. Because there are several very famous males in it, it is hard to get a ticket.

    The tickets for the musical were presented by Xie Jue's mother. He heard that his son, who had never been interested in females, had a date, so he kindly asked a friend for two tickets to the VIP area.

    But Xie Jue didn't tell Bai Shu about this, he was afraid that Bai Shu would be nervous.

    Things like meeting family members need to be done step by step, and no matter who he looks for, his parents are absolutely supportive.     How could Bai Shu still be asleep? He shook his head, straightened his clothes and said, "No I'm asleep, I really don't want to. Let's go out."     When the two went out, someone called Xie Jue from behind.     Xie Jue stopped and looked back. It was a familiar female, Zhu Anning. Like himself, he is a pure blood spider, which has always been interesting to him.

    Sure enough, even with a famous male, musicals can't arouse the interest of Bai Shu, who has no musical ability.

    In the middle of seeing, in the dark space, Bai Shu's eyelids were fighting up and down.

    Because he was looking forward to today's date, he fell asleep in the middle of the night last night, and got up early this morning to cook, and now he is very sleepy.

    When Bai Shu couldn't control his eyes and closed his eyes completely, Xie Jue looked sideways and gently squeezed his hands together, letting Bai Shu lean on his shoulder.

    For a high-end musical like this, there are naturally many males who come to enjoy it.

    But no male insect would take care of the female insects around him like Xie Jue.

    When the musical was completely over and the lights were turned on, Bai Shu suddenly woke up, only to find himself sleeping soundly on Xie Jue's shoulder.

    There were still red marks on his face from sleeping, and he apologized to Xie Jue in a panic, not knowing what to do.

    Xie Jue still had that indifferent look and said, "If you haven't slept enough, you can sleep in my car." It's     just that Xie Jue has no interest in Zhu Anning at all, and he has rejected him a lot, both openly and secretly. This time, I didn't expect to meet again here today.     Seeing Zhu Anning approaching, Bai Shu was also surprised.     He knew this female, she was a movie star, she had debuted for several years, and she had seen his movies.     Xie Jue actually knew such a famous female insect! Bai Shu faintly felt a sense of crisis, and took another step towards the opponent.     This action caught Zhu Anning's eyes, causing him to frown. He stared at Bai Shu and Xie Jue several times, and asked, "Xie Jue, who is this female? Why did she come to the musical with you?" ?”     “He is my date.” Xie Jue said directly.     After Zhu Anning heard it, she glanced at Bai Shu in disbelief, and said, "What are you doing? Are you a pure blood spider? How could Xie Jue agree to date you?"

    Jue He took a step ahead and said: "He is not a pure blood of the spider type, and I have never said that I want to find a pure blood of the spider type. As for why I agreed to date him, it is naturally because I like him." After finishing these

    , He suddenly reached out and took Bai Shu's hand, leading him to the hover car. Zhu Anning was left standing there blankly, looking in shock at the direction the two left.

    After the vehicle took off, Xie Jue let go of Bai Shu's hand, and Bai Shu reacted from the shock of being held by a male just now.

    If you heard me right, just now, Xie Jue said...he likes me...

    Although this is only the second date, I heard what Xie Chong understood so well.

    If Bai Shu didn't take any action, then he would be a female in vain!

    Bai Shu took a deep breath, plucked up his courage, and said to Xie Jue, "Xie Jue! I really, really like you too! If you like me, can we formally date?

    " Not verbally, but to be certified by the system.

    Only in the certified association, the female is the legal partner of the male.

    In case the two break up halfway, the rights of the female insect can be guaranteed accordingly.

    Bai Shu has been in the military for too long, and has no experience in love, so she thought that when a man and a woman date, they will verify the formal relationship in the system together, just like in the movie.

    However, he didn't know that in the current Zerg society, authenticated communication is actually not the mainstream.

    Because of the natural dominance of males, most males today are reluctant to officially date females.

    It is precisely because of these males who play with one vote, the probability of single-parent females and egg abandonment of the Zerg has always been high.

    However, eggs that are not stimulated by the father's hormones can only hatch 100% females.

    This is also the main reason why there are more and more females and the competition is getting fiercer.

    Most of the males, if they don't have the intention to marry a female, will probably retreat immediately when they hear the words of serious relationship, and they will only feel that the female in front of them does not understand flattery.

    However, Xie Jue was different. He was a little happy when he heard Bai Shu's farewell.

    "Okay." Xie Jue thought for less than three seconds before agreeing easily.

    He even exported the authentication system himself, and after a few operations, the authentication was completed.

    "Are we a couple now!" Bai Shu's message ring suddenly beeped twice, and a system announcement popped up.

    "That's right." Xie Jue smiled, and things between lovers can be done in the future.

    "Then can I hold your hand." Bai Shu said cheekily. The time Xie Jue held him just now was too short, and he hasn't reacted yet.

    "Of course." Xie Jue leaned forward, grabbed Bai Shu's hand, and intersected his five fingers.

    In Bai Shu's flickering eyes, Xie Jue slightly hooked his lips, his eyes lingered on the corner of the other's mouth, and said, "Not only can we hold hands, but we can also go further." After speaking, before Bai Shu could react, he touched her

    . corner of his mouth.

    Looking at the completely petrified Bai Shu, he said, "For example, kissing is also possible..."

    Bai Shu looked at the magnified Xie Jue's face in front of him, and couldn't help but an impulse to kiss him back. Being kissed by the male he liked, Bai Shu felt that he My brain is probably gone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
36K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
139K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !