Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

116

551 20 0
By LiannQ

    In the evening, Xie Huaiyu taught Bai Shu to read again.

    Bai Shu already worked very hard, but when he studied with Xie Huaiyu, he worked even harder.

    Before he knew it, Bai Shu realized that he had practiced all the content in a book in just a few days.

    Fortunately, he bought a lot more that day, so he moved them out and showed them to Xie Huaiyu.

    Xie Huaiyu also liked it very much, so he made an appointment with Bai Shu to study a page every day.

    The two face each other every day, you look at me, I look at you, and communicate with each other with thoughts. Be proactive and understand each other more deeply, and the relationship will naturally be deeper.

    Even Chang Xi Chang Le, who came to clean up the room every morning, often blushed, feeling that his young master and young master were too affectionate.

    Now that Xie Ling knew that the jewelry store was his dowry, he went there more frequently, and no longer sneaked around, but learned things openly.

    Even though Bai Shu had exposed the matter with him, he stopped being a villain in vain, checked Xie Ling's accounts every day, and deliberately stabbed him with words.

    It's just that Bai Shu didn't care about Xie Ling, but Xie Ling was a little uncomfortable.

    After saving up the accounts for a few days, he showed the notebook to Bai Shu. Bai Shu did not refuse. After a careful inspection, he found that there was nothing wrong with it, so he said to Xie Ling: "You already know how to check the accounts, so you don't have to check them every day. It's better to go to the shopkeeper to learn something else." "

    As he spoke, he picked out the account books of several shops and handed them to Xie Ling: "These shops are all on the same street, and they are all prepared by your brother as a dowry for you, but among them is this jewelry store You earn the most money. Start with this jewelry store, you can handle it yourself, and experience it one by one."     Xie Ling saw that these shops include the tailor shop where he bought clothes that day, another rouge and gouache shop, and a family shop. Almost shop. Although the income of the other companies is much lower than that of jewelry stores, they still have thousands of taels of silver a year, which is equivalent to the dowry of a daughter from a famous family in Beijing.

    Xie Ling was shocked in his heart, surprised and delighted, a thought appeared in his mind for a moment, he felt that he had so many dowries, that if he didn't do anything, he would be able to spend his whole life without worrying about food and clothing.

    But in a flash, he was suppressed by himself. If he was in the past, maybe he would be like this, but now he has seen the world and tasted the joy of his own business.

    It was only then that Xie Ling realized that shutting himself up to enjoy himself at home every day would not be respected by others, nor would it be interesting. It's better to be full and happy these days.

    ·

    When it came time to meet with the owner of the Qionglu Bookstore, Bai Shu changed into light clothes and went there again.

    As soon as he entered the shop, the clerk saw Bai Shu and said enthusiastically, "Young man, please come inside. My master arrived early in the morning and has been waiting for you for a long time." Bai Shu nodded and followed the clerk in

    . After passing through a courtyard, after many twists and turns, he was invited into a tea room.

    Bai Zhu sat inside, and the waiter poured a cup of tea, the tea was such old tea, the taste was very weak. Although Bai Shu didn't care about these things, he made another judgment on the Qionglu Bookstore.

    After a while, the door of the tea room was pushed open, and a plain man with white face and beardless wearing a long gown walked in from the outside.

    The man looked young and gentle, and looked like a scholar.

    However, the clothes on his body are not very good. It seems that this bookstore does not make much money.

    As soon as the man saw Bai Shu, he nodded, put Lin Shuyu's book on the table, sat down and said, "My surname is Jin, and my name is Jiang. You can call me Mr. Jin. May I ask this little brother, but Who is this Mr. Lin Mo?"

    After talking about Bai Shu's delivery of books, this Mr. Jin came to the store the next day, and he heard his assistant report that he received a notebook, which was brought by a brother, saying that it was him. Written by a friend.

    Jin Jiang's family has been running bookstores for generations, and there are quite a few people who come to give books to them.

    However, most of the books are not well written, and there are very few books that can be published.

    Jin Jiang didn't take this book seriously at the moment, he just had a busy day as usual, and he opened the book before going to bed at night, wanting to read it casually.

    Unexpectedly, seeing this, Jin Jiang became somewhat interested.

    It turns out that the perspective of this book is very unique, and it is written from the perspective of my brother.

    You must know that in the past, Daxuan's storybooks were written from a man's point of view, and those stories about gifted scholars and beauties that ladies and brothers love to read are also from a man's point of view.

    But this book is very different. The protagonist in this story is not a man, but a brother.

    Cut from the perspective of a brother, the text is delicate, and it also portrays the inner descriptions of many brothers and women in the boudoir.

    The protagonist in this story is called Su Yu, who was originally the eldest brother of an official family, who is loved by thousands of people.

    When he was seventeen years old, the master of his family made a perfect marriage for him, and it was his childhood sweetheart, Qian's family.

    As a result, due to some incidents, the Su family was implicated, his father was exiled, and the whole family was filled with lowly status, so Su Yu was sold into the market.

    In the city of people, Su Yu was bought by the procuress of the brothel because of her beauty, and was sent there to be trained and educated.

    Half a month later, when Su Yu was on stage for the first time, he met the young master of the Qian family who had treated him very well in the brothel.

    Seeing someone he was familiar with, Su Yu felt very lucky.

    Although he is destined not to be able to marry Young Master Qian as his wife, if he redeems him and becomes a concubine, it is better than degrading in this brothel.

    But when Young Master Qian saw him, he treated him like a stranger without any affection.

    It turned out that because he was a brother, Young Master Qian was not satisfied with his marriage.

    It is because of his family status that he wants to win over. Now that Su language is a cheap language, it is useless.

    Even if it was a concubine, the Qian family would not accept a concubine from a humble family.

    That's why Su Yu's first night was not sold to that young master Qian as he wished, but was bought by an old man who was over fifty years old...

    Su Yu cried so hard that night, and was broken by the old man who was older than his father .

    From that day on, he hung up his license in the brothel, and he no longer had any expectations for the man...

    Although this story has a strange perspective, the plot has ups and downs, and it is very catchy.

    Jin Jiang looked at it, then read it in, followed the fate of this brother named Su Yu, read it all night, and didn't finish the book until morning.

    After reading it, Jin Jiang let out a long sigh of relief, and felt a lot of emotion in his heart.

    Until today, on the day of his appointment with Bai Shu, he came early and wanted to meet the person who wrote the book through Bai Shu.

    Of course, although this book is written from my brother's perspective, and the writing is very delicate.

    But Jin Jiang still never thought that the person who wrote the story would really be a brother.

    In Daxuan, there are very few men or women who have the opportunity to receive education.

    Not to mention things like writing scripts, people subconsciously don't think that scripts can be written by brothers or women.

    Besides, in this story, the description of the brothel is very detailed.

    What to eat, what to use, what to perform in it. What kind of mood the guests will have after they come, and what they will do, are all well written. Although the details are exaggerated, there are traces to follow.

    So after meeting Bai Shu, Jin Jiang's first sentence was to ask him who belonged to Mr. Lin Mo, but he never doubted that he was Mr. Lin Mo.

    Jin Jiang thinks that Mr. Lin Mo is probably a frequent visitor of a brothel. This can't be a book written by a brothel prostitute!

    "I'm a friend of Mr. Lin Mo." Bai Shu said.

    He didn't correct Jin Jiang's words, and Lin Shuyu didn't want to reveal his identity, so it didn't matter if Jin Jiang thought he was a man, a woman or a brother.

    "Mr. Lin Mo's script is very good." Jin Jiang said: "If possible, I would like to meet him in person." Bai Shu heard the words and said: "I'm afraid this is not possible, Mr.

    Lin Mo is because of I’m inconvenient, so I asked me to bring the book for you. If you have anything to do, you can discuss it with me.”

    Jin Jiang felt very sorry when he heard this, and sighed: “This book is very good, but if the ending is changed It will be even better."

    "How to change it?" Bai Shu was startled and asked.

    "The protagonist, Su Yu, is a brother after all. He gave birth to a son for Mr. Wu, so why bother to leave? Instead, Mr. Wu was separated from his flesh and blood." Jin Jiang said, "It's better to let this Su Yu write in Beijing." Make money and raise your son. When his son grows up and is admitted to the first prize, wouldn’t it be wonderful for Mr. Wu to reunite with his family?” The ending of the

    story Jin Jiang said is the ending of most stories in today’s stories . No matter what the story is, in the end the male lead will always win the top prize, Guangzong Yaozu, even if the male lead fails to win the top prize, then his son must be the reincarnation of Wenquxing, who will grow up to be the top prize.

    After all, most of these scripts are written by men, and they are all men who have been unable to pass the exam.

    The story is inevitably full of their inner sustenance. Therefore, marrying a fairy, marrying the prime minister's daughter, winning the number one prize and being hand-picked as a son-in-law are all standard matches.

    As a result, the ending of Lin Shuyu's book seemed out of place.

    But Bai Shu knew why Lin Shuyu wrote this book.

    This story is not just a story, but half of Lin Shuyu's own life experience is mixed in.

    Therefore, this ending, he naturally will not change.

    Bai Shu directly refused and said: "Mr. Lin Mo said that this story is his friend's personal experience, and he will not change it."

    When Jin Jiang heard this, he was a little embarrassed, and hesitated: "Everyone in the world loves a happy ending. If you don't change your story, you don't know if it will be liked by others. If you want to print it and sell it, I'm afraid you won't be able to return it." Ben."

    Bai Shu asked, "How much does it cost to print the book?"

    Jin Jiang heard this and quoted a price to Bai Shu, but unexpectedly it was very cheap.

    Bai Shu laughed when he heard the words, and said to Jin Jiang: "Well, you help me print this book for trial sale, and I will bear the cost. If you make a profit, everyone will be happy, if you lose, you have nothing to lose. "

    Like Baishu, it is not the first one who wants to print the book and sell it at his own expense. Jin Jiang naturally had no objection to such a business, so he agreed very simply.

    But at the beginning, I was still cautious, and only ordered 30 volumes to be printed first.

    The cost of these thirty books is only thirty taels of silver, even if they are all lost, it is nothing.

    After returning home, as soon as Bai Shu arrived home, a servant sent a letter.

    He saw the address of Baitang Village written on the envelope, so he quickly opened it to read.

    The letter was indeed sent by Chen Dongqing, the handwriting was crooked and not well written.

    But the handwriting is clear, the meaning is clear, and there are no typos.

    The letter not only explained the situation of the people in Baiyu Villa in recent days, but also attached a general ledger.

    It clearly listed the account receipts of Baiyu Villa in the last quarter. It turned out that after the peacock came, more guests came, and they made another one hundred thousand taels.

    Chen Dongqing bought a carriage and sent all the money to be exchanged for bank notes.

    However, due to the high value of the bank notes, he dared not send them along with the letter. Asked how to get Bai Shu, if Bai Shu sent someone to get it, he would wait at home, if Bai Shu was inconvenient, he would find time to go to Beijing in person.

    After reading this letter, Bai Shu felt a lot of emotions. Looking back, it has been a month since he left Baitang Village.

    He has a very good relationship with everyone in Baiyu Villa, and he misses them very much. Now that I received this letter, I actually want to go back and read it.

    So Bai Shu discussed with Xie Huaiyu, saying that he wanted to go back, first to get the money back, and second to visit the shops along the way.

    After all, he has taken over so many shops, but he has never visited them once, which is not good.

    Xie Huaiyu was newly married to him, so he was reluctant to leave Baishu by his side.

    But he also knew Bai Shu's nature and didn't want to tie him by his side, so he finally agreed with Bai Shu to go back. He just set a date and couldn't stay too long, and for Bai Shu's safety, he had to find a few powerful guards to bring him back. by your side.

    Xie Huaiyu also knew that no matter how powerful the guard was, he was not as powerful as Bai Shu himself.

    But he was not at ease in his heart. He always felt that a few more people were there, which would be a little more help.

    Bai Shu naturally followed him, choosing dozens of experts to bring with him.

    On the day before departure, they were also very reluctant, so the two of them studied a few more pages of books at night, and did not go out until the afternoon of the second day.

    When going out, Bai Zhu was drowsy in the carriage, always feeling sleepy and not in good spirits.

    The carriage traveled quickly without stopping all the way.

    After arriving at Baitang Village, Bai Shu got out of the car, and as soon as he entered Baiyu Villa, he fell asleep without eating, and slept for another five or six hours before waking up.

    By the time Bai Zhu woke up, it was already the morning of the third day.

    Bai Shu woke up on the familiar big bed, feeling refreshed all over.

    Although Xie's bed was made of huanghuali, it was no more comfortable than the one in Baiyu Villa.

    He walked onto the terrace, looked at the distant scenery, and felt the cool breeze blowing, which made Bai Shu feel very comfortable.

    In this Baiyu Villa, it is much more comfortable than in Xie's house in the capital.

    When Bai Shu went downstairs, he saw that Chef Huang had prepared breakfast, and Chen Dongqing personally brought it over.

    "Brother Dongqing!" Bai Shu was very happy to see Chen Dongqing.

    He came back late yesterday, and he only had time to say hello to him before going to bed, and today was a good official meeting.

    "Godfather." When Li'er heard that Bai Shu had returned, she also ran out to see him, but ran away before Chen Dongqing, and hugged Bai Shu into her arms.

    Bai Shu was also very happy to see Li'er, he also brought a lot of things from Beijing when he came back this time, some of which were for Li'er to play with, so he asked Li'er to look for it in the upstairs room.

    Chen Dongqing sat down beside Bai Zhu, and the two had breakfast together.

    I haven't seen each other for a month, and Chen Dongqing's attitude has not changed since Bai Shu became the daughter-in-law of the Earl's family.

    Bai Shu was also very happy in his heart. He heard Chen Dongqing gossip about almost every household in Baitang Village.

    "Baishu, you are now married to Mr. Xie, which is extraordinary in this Baitang village." Chen Dongqing said, "You don't know, after you leave, there will be many families with better conditions in this village who will take their brother He also sent him to the village school to study. He said that you were able to marry into the uncle's house because you studied in the village school when you were young." Bai Shu was a little

    surprised when he heard this, he didn't expect that his marriage would have something for them Such a subtle influence. Although their purpose of letting my brother study is not pure, but it is good to have such a change.

    It's just that the village school in Baitang Village... Bai Shu recalled it.

    In his memory, this village school was funded by wealthy households in the village. It has a history of a hundred years and is very dilapidated.

    "Let's do this." Bai Shu thought for a while and said, "Now Baiyu Villa has a lot of income, and you can take out a hundred taels of income every month to repair the school buildings in the village. All the villagers of Baitang Village Those who study can go to that village to learn free of charge. If you don’t have enough master, you can go to the county to get another one. One hundred taels of silver, pay the master, and buy some paper and pens, it’s more than enough.”

    A month is one hundred taels, and a year is as much as a thousand taels! Even in the home of the nobles in the capital, this is by no means a small sum.

    Hearing that Baishu was willing to spend so much money to run a village school, Chen Dongqing was very excited.

    If he has never read and practiced calligraphy, he will not know the effect of this study. But now he himself is the beneficiary of this learning, and he strongly supports Bai Shu in such a move.

    After chatting with Bai Shu, he went to the village head Bai Baoshan to discuss with him about village studies.

    Unexpectedly, Baibaoshan followed him to Baiyu Villa, and when he saw Baishu, he knelt down and kowtowed three times to him.

    Bai Shu was startled by Bai Baoshan, and quickly helped him up.

    But Bai Baoshan said: "Nephew, you repaired this village school today, which is a great fortune. Our Baitang Village has received your grace, and the blessings will benefit future generations. We can enjoy it endlessly, even if we kowtow ten heads to you. "

    It turns out that the Bai family was originally just a small poor peasant.

    It is when the ancestors do not know how many generations, the far-sighted ancestors made their children read books and gained knowledge, so that they were able to develop into a big family.

    Baibaoshan is a beneficiary of reading, so he naturally knows the benefits of running a village school.

    Baishu's action can be said to have a far-reaching impact, and Baitang Village will benefit from it for more than five generations.

    "By the way." Bai Baoshan suddenly remembered something, and said to Bai Shu as if asking for credit: "A few days ago, some people came from Beijing, and those people specially brought the county officials here, and asked me to check I got your information and asked me a lot of questions about your family."

    Bai Baoshan guessed at that time that those people might be sent by the Earl's family, and said many good things about Bai Shu. After all, Bai Shu is a descendant of the Bai family, and it is a great honor for the Bai family to marry into the uncle's residence.

    Bai Shu frowned upon hearing this, someone check him?

    He inquired again, only to realize that those people not only read his information, but also asked about the information of Bai Lao Er's family. After inquiring about the whereabouts of Bai Laoer's family in detail, he finally left.

    Bai Shu was vigilant, the incident of Xie Huaiyu's distress was still vivid in his memory, these people came here to investigate him, they probably didn't have any good intentions.

    Bai Shu lived in Baiyu Villa for another two days, seeing that Chen Dongqing had managed the village in an orderly manner, so he left in peace.

    When leaving this time, Bai Shu took all the bank notes with him and gave Chen Dongqing more authority.

    In the future, it is necessary to increase the number of manpower. If it is the vagrants from Baitang Village or the county, Chen Dongqing can decide first.

    Only when you want to recruit strangers from outside, you must write a letter to inform Baishu, and Baishu will make the final decision.

    After all, the hearts and minds of those villains are black, and innocent people will not be spared. If you accidentally let someone with a heart enter the Zhuangzi, and if you cooperate with the inside and the outside, you are afraid that the good Zhuangzi will be destroyed by others.

    After leaving Baiyu Villa, Baishu went to the children's side.

    These children are not young, and they have been studying for half a year, and they have made great progress.

    In addition to the previous children, some new children were adopted in the yard, all of whom could not be supported by poor families. Most of them were older brothers, and they were still very young.

    Many of these children are mere infants, still waiting to be fed.

    The maid who served the children in the yard was forced to buy two milk goats outside, and milked the goats for the children to eat.

    Even so, it was almost too much to feed.

    It was only then that Bai Shu realized that many people had heard from nowhere that there was such a place to raise children in the county, and the food and lodging were pretty good, so they left the unwanted children at the door.

    Naturally, no one throws away the boys who carry on the family line, and the girls can be sold at a high price, and they are thrown away less. The ones left behind were all brothers. At most, three of them were found at the door one morning.

    Bai Shu frowned, thinking that this is not enough. If there are more and more people throwing away their children, I am afraid that there will be many families whose conditions are not so bad, but only want a son, and throw all their brothers here.

    He specially arranged for two guards to stand at the door, on duty in the morning and evening.

    If you see someone throwing a child, go over and catch them, and learn about their family's situation. As long as the family is not poor and can't get rid of the pot, they will not accept them.

    When leaving this time, Baishu took Yulang away.

    Yulang is now fourteen years old, and he can do simple arithmetic and writing.

    The Baiyu Villa in the suburbs of Beijing is about to start construction, and Bai Shu wants to put him there as a supervisor.

    Yulang has suffered a lot, and he cherishes his current life very much, so Bai Shu is quite relieved to send him to help him look after it.

    After arriving in Fucheng, Baishu stayed for another two days, checking around the shops in Fucheng.

    In addition, he specially sent someone to Bai Lao Er's house to see how the Bai Lao Er's family is doing now.

    Coincidentally, Bai Shu sent someone to Bai Laoer's house, only to learn that the whole family had moved out a few days ago.

    It is said that he got the favor of some noble person, was promoted and promoted, surpassed several levels of his superiors, and was transferred elsewhere.

    Someone just investigated him, and the family of Bai Laoer was promoted and transferred away.

    Lord Xie was not so kind to come to help the poor relatives that he didn't get along with.

    Bai Shu frowned, knowing in his heart that something was wrong.

    But now Bai Laoer's family is gone, and he doesn't know what the enemy's plan is, so he can only respond to the changes without changing, and wait for them to attack first before counterattacking.

    Bai Shu went out this time and stayed outside for a total of seven days before returning to Beijing.

    I don't know if it was because he was too tired from the journey, but when Bai Zhu got home, he felt dizzy and vomited. After coming to Daxuan for a year, he finally tasted what it was like to be sick.

    Xie Huaiyu hadn't seen Bai Shu for a few days, so he was thinking about it.

    But now, as soon as he came back, he fell ill, so he became very anxious and called the doctor to come to see him at home.

    After the doctor came, he checked Baishu's pulse, raised his eyebrows, and looked at him a few more times, a strange color appeared on his face.

    Xie Huaiyu's heart skipped a beat, he frowned and invited the doctor out of the room and asked, "Doctor, what's wrong with my wife's body? You just say it's okay." Bai Zhu has always been in excellent health, but this time he fell ill, thank

    you Huai Yu was nervous, afraid that the disease would either not come back, or it would be a serious disease.

    The doctor paused and said: "Lingzheng's pulse condition looks a bit like a slippery pulse. The pulse condition is fluent, and it should be smooth, like beads rolling on a jade plate. The person with slippery pulse may have phlegm in his body. , food stagnation, excess heat are not serious problems. You just need to rest more and eat a light diet. But..."

    The doctor hesitated and said: "This pulse may also be a pregnancy pulse. Pregnant people can also Yes. It's just because of Ling Zheng's physique... Now I can't confirm what the reason is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
110K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
71.3K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...