Interstellar Female Dressed A...

LiannQ द्वारा

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

108

526 17 1
LiannQ द्वारा

    Bai Shu stayed here for a long time with Lin Shuyu, and it was already noon.

    He originally wanted to go out, but at this time, he didn't bother to move anymore, so he simply ate lunch at home.

    After the meal, he took a short nap and remembered that he had volunteered to Xie Huaiyu a few days ago, saying that he wanted to discipline Xie Ling.

    So I went to Xie Ling's place to see what he was doing.

    Xie Ling has a class today, and is currently in the Xie Family School, listening to the teacher Xie Huaiyu invited to teach.

    That gentleman was carefully invited by Xie Huaiyu. He is a brother, but he has a lot of knowledge. He specializes in giving lectures to brothers and girls in many boudoirs in Beijing, and he has taught many famous families.

    In order to invite this gentleman, Xie Huaiyu paid him more than others.

    And because Xie Ling has no foundation, let him live at home so that he can concentrate on teaching Xie Ling knowledge.

    Bai Shu walked lightly, looked in from the school window, and did not disturb anyone.

    At this time, the gentleman was holding up a book to give lectures, and he was talking about basic arithmetic, while Xie Ling and Xie Qin, the brother of the Xie family, were sitting below, listening to each other, with a look of indifference.

    The gentleman frowned, as if a little displeased, looked at the two students, and asked Xie Ling, "Master Ling, there are thirty acres of farmland in the village, and the harvest of grain is five thousand shi a year, and one catty of grain can be sold." Three pennies, how much money does the Zhuangzi receive in a year?"

    The question asked by the gentleman is extremely practical, for families with a certain background in Beijing, when a brother or a girl gets married, they must dowry the land property.

    There are many Zhuangzi like this 30-acre farm, and it is also the easiest and easy to calculate.

    For more complicated ones, there are upper fields, middle fields, and lower fields in a Zhuangzi, as well as tea, mulberry and other products, which are even more complicated.

    Although this is a compulsory course for brothers and girls from upper-class families, the Lou family never let them learn it before.

    Xie Ling felt dizzy when he heard these things. He used to be at home, and he had someone to help him think about these things, so he didn't have to worry about these rice and food issues.

    After a little thought, he said indiscriminately: "Ten thousand taels."

    The gentleman shook his head and said, "How could there be so much! The salary of an official in Beijing is only so much a year, and it's just a farm. One stone of grain is one hundred catties , the price of one catty of grain should be converted into one stone, and then converted into silver, and then multiplied by the amount of grain harvested in a year, the annual income is 1,500 taels." While explaining,

    Mr. , and showed them with an abacus calculation.

    Xie Ling and Xie Qin didn't care, they didn't pay attention to what the gentleman wrote.

    Xie Qin murmured to Xie Ling: "It's only more than a thousand taels, which is not much silver. Mother's Kesi clothes cost a thousand taels of gold. The third brother of the Liu family brought a white jade hairpin that time. It takes three thousand gold."

    Xie Ling also agrees with Xie Qin's words very much, he is the son of the Xie family, and now his brother gives him several hundred taels of silver every month, and more than a thousand taels is only a few months. up. What's more, this kind of Zhuangzi is naturally taken care of by servants, so he doesn't need to think about these things.

    Thinking of this, Xie Ling said to Xie Qin: "This gentleman is just a businessman, so naturally he only has this knowledge. If a family like ours raises so many people, it would be a waste of time to worry about these things." Silver."

    Bai Shu watched from the outside, hearing him speak like this, felt very annoyed.

    Thanks to Xie Huaiyu's painstaking efforts, he had a good life, but he didn't expect that he would not cherish it so much.

    He lifted the window and climbed in through the window.

    Instead, the gentleman and the two students inside were taken aback.

    "Sir, you should listen carefully to the teacher's lectures. Otherwise, what's the use of your elder brother spending all that money?" Bai Shu said, "This is such a simple calculation. Even villagers who have never studied in the countryside can calculate it. You guys But if you ask three questions and don't know, you don't feel ashamed but proud."

    Bai Shu's words were harsh, but it spoke to the teacher's heart. This brother from the Xie family was the worst among the students he had ever taught. Because Xie Huaiyu received so much money, he didn't want to say much. Now that someone is teaching him a lesson, the gentleman is naturally very happy.

    Seeing that it was Bai Shu who came in, Xie Qin's face froze immediately.

    He knew that this brother was the future main wife of the Xie family, but he was going to get married in a year, and he had no contact with him, so he didn't intend to deal with him. He didn't expect this to be the case when they met for the first time.

    Xie Ling's face was even more ugly, before he had time to go to his elder brother to complain, this country brother came to teach him a lesson first.

    He couldn't help retorting: "You are a countryman, you must know these things. Why do we need to learn more about these things in our status, and someone will help manage them in the future." "It's so stubborn!" Bai Shu said angrily: "Your

    brother What kind of status, these calculations, but he can easily grasp them. You have been locked up at home for a long time, and you don’t know the world at all. When you get married in the future, you will squander all the property in your hands. I think it’s better to keep it at home.” Thank

    you Ling's heart disease is that he hasn't said anything about his marriage so far. Bai Shu said that he would raise him at home, so he poked his pain point and made him burst out immediately.

    "You, a countryman who hasn't entered the house, dare to discipline me!" Xie Ling stood up suddenly, and his voice became a little bit sharper: "I am the younger brother of the elder brother, born with the same mother, and the blood is not like yours. Inferior people can compare! Don't think that you can do anything now that you are the fiancee of the Xie family. This is not the countryside, so you are not allowed to be so presumptuous.

    " !" Bai Shu said: "I promised your brother to discipline you, if you let it go, it will ruin your life."

    After finishing speaking, he walked up to the gentleman, took the ruler on his desk, pointed at Xie Ling and said : "Kneel down for me."

    The gentleman was taken aback, the ruler was just for show, he didn't dare to use it, but he didn't expect it to be taken away by Bai Shu, and Xie Ling was even asked to kneel down. How did things develop like this...

    "How dare you!" Xie Ling said with his neck straightened, his face flushed red. He has never been so humiliated before, this brother Bai is really deceiving people too much.

    After hearing this, Bai Shu didn't say much, just walked over a few steps, grabbed Xie Ling's shoulder and pressed down.

    Xie Ling wanted to resist, but was entangled by Bai Shu, unable to resist at all.

    Only then did he realize that this brother's strength was really great, even if he tried his best to resist, he couldn't break free at all.

    Bai Shu didn't want to teach any more, but she didn't want to really break people.

    With a hook of his toes, he kicked the cushion down, and with force on his hands, Xie Ling fell to his knees on the cushion.

    "Get me up!" Xie Ling shouted vigorously: "Come here! Come here!"

    A few maids rushed to meet her, but Bai Shu glanced over and said, "In the future, I will be the head of the Xie family. I will teach my younger brother a lesson on behalf of the eldest young master, and I am also responsible for what went wrong. Anyone who dares to come up today will be against me." When

    Bai Shu said this, the servants calmed down and retreated one after another.

    What this little brother said is correct, they may not be able to please them if they go up to save them, maybe they will be put on small shoes in the future. Even if he doesn't go up, isn't he still responsible for it? Even if the young master blamed him, he would have to blame his fiancée, not them.

    Seeing this scene from the side, Xie Qin was completely frightened.

    He thought this new country boy was easy to play with, but he never expected to be so fierce.

    He has no relationship with Xie Huaiyu, so Bai Shu ignored him, and only said to Xie Ling: "I can't talk, so I can't convince you, but I know that people have bad habits, bully the weak and fear the hard, since you don't take the soft, then I'll give you a hard one, so that you can learn a lesson."

    After speaking, he raised the ruler in his hand, and slapped Xie Ling's ass. The beating made him scream out, and tears flowed out instantly.

    To be honest, when Bai Shu teaches people, he has a measure of strength.

    But Xie Ling has delicate skin and tender flesh, and is especially afraid of pain, and being pressed and beaten by Bai Shu in this way, his face was completely humiliated, and he cried like a pear blossom with rain, out of breath.

    Bai Shu hit twenty times in a row before putting down the ruler, and said to Xie Ling: "The first five hits were for your teacher, to tell you what it means to respect a teacher. The last five hits are because you have spoken disrespectfully to me, and you deserve to be punished." Lesson. The last ten blows are to discipline you for your brother, to make you let him down! You don’t even know how well your brother treats you!" Bai Shu said, gnashing his teeth, wishing he could hit him a few more times,

    but look at Xie Ling Like that, Xie Huaiyu was afraid of being beaten hard and felt distressed, so he gave up and finally let Xie Ling go.

    After he let go, several servant girls went to help Xie Ling up.

    Bai Shu didn't say anything about it, and didn't intend to ask Xie Ling to continue kneeling as a punishment. He just returned the ruler to the gentleman and said, "Don't be afraid, sir. Xie Ling was entrusted by Xie Huaiyu to discipline me. Today's matter has nothing to do with Mr. I just hope that you will treat them more severely in the future, and if you have any difficulties, you can ask me for help." Seeing

    that Bai Shu's words are reasonable and measured at the moment, which is completely different from the villagers he has met, he thanked him in his heart. The attitude of the future owner of the home has also changed.

    Like everyone else, he thought that Brother Bai was just lucky enough to marry Mr. Xie's family. Looking at it now, this brother is extraordinary in the first place, Mr. Xie would agree to this marriage, not necessarily without his own considerations.

    After Bai Shu left, Xie Ling lost face, so naturally he couldn't continue his studies.

    He cried and was helped back to the room by the maid, and lay on his stomach on the bed. Then a servant girl came over with some ointment and said, "Master Ling, are you injured there? Can you apply some medicine?" "

    Get out of here!" road.

    He asked them for help just now, but none of them came up, after he was beaten and his face was lost, he came to show his courtesy!

    And when he touched his butt and butt, he felt a slight swelling and some burning pain, but it wasn't that painful, so he didn't need to apply ointment.

    But even if it didn't hurt much, Xie Ling couldn't let others know.

    While screaming that he was in pain, he thought that he would sue that brother no matter what tonight.

    He didn't believe it anymore, that brother bullied him so much, and his elder brother could still stand by and watch!

    After You hour, Xie Huaiyu was almost busy, so she canceled the banquet outside and hurried back home.

    Xie Ling had already sent someone to guard the gate, and when he saw Xie Huaiyu's car driving back, he informed him in time and told him to come over immediately.

    Xie Huaiyu got out of the car and walked into the house. As soon as he crossed the threshold, he saw his younger brother Xie Ling standing at the door, his eyes were red and swollen from crying, and said to him: "Brother, you are back!" Xie Huaiyu was taken aback

    , I don't know what happened to Xie Ling, seeing that he seemed to have been greatly wronged, he couldn't help but feel a little distressed and

    said : "Ling'er, don't be afraid, but whoever wronged you, brother will go and make it up for you." Two more tears fell and said: "Brother! You have to make decisions for my younger brother. I was beaten by the new brother Bai in school today." Xie Huaiyu was stunned, blinked his eyes twice,

    no Thinking that Xie Ling actually came to him to cry about this matter.

    He originally felt a little angry when he saw Xie Ling's angry appearance, but when he heard that it was Bai Shu who beat him, he found it funny again.

    He knew Bai Shu best, he was a measured person, the reason why he taught Xie Ling a lesson must be because Xie Ling made him angry.

    Moreover, with Bai Shu's skills, he must have struck lightly, otherwise, how could Xie Ling stand in front of him alive and kicking to complain?

    He coughed at this moment, and then said: "That is to say, he was beaten, but where is the damage?"

    Xie Ling was taken aback, he didn't expect his elder brother to ask him this, he hesitated and said: "He...he hit very hard , Ling'er was beaten so badly that her skin was torn apart, she could hardly get out of bed..."

    "Did you invite a doctor?" Xie Huaiyu asked with raised eyebrows.

    "No..." Xie Ling replied with his eyes wandering around.

    He didn't dare to lie, Xie Huaiyu could find out as long as he asked his maid.

    "It's even skin and flesh, but you don't invite a doctor, and you can stand here and complain when you can't get out of bed?" Xie Huaiyu said in a deep voice, "Xie Ling, you have grown so much that you even lied to your elder brother." Xie Huaiyu looked serious

    , Xie Ling's heart trembled when he said it, and he hurriedly explained: "Ling'er was indeed beaten, but he exaggerated, and he dare not lie to brother." "It's not good to tell a lie!" Xie Huaiyu shook his head

    : "If you can fool me, I won't say anything about you. You are so big, but you haven't made any progress. If you were beaten today, you must have made a mistake first. You don't have to sue me, I let you Bai Shu will help me take care of you, from now on his words will be my words, you should respect him as much as you respect me, and listen to him honestly." Hearing Xie Huaiyu say this about him, Xie Ling couldn't help feeling

    extremely Wronged, the tears couldn't be held back, falling down one after another.

    "What's the use of crying." Xie Huaiyu said bitterly: "When my mother was alive, she never cried! You are also her blood, but you are so weak." Hearing

    this, Xie Ling never I couldn't help shouting: "I'm not like you. I was taught by my mother to grow up. My mother was no longer there after I was born, and I was raised by Na Lou. That's what she taught. I live on eggshells every day. That Where were you at that time?"

    Xie Ling turned around and ran back to his own courtyard after speaking, closing the door behind him.

    Xie Huaiyu felt sour when she heard this. He was only five years older than Xie Ling, and when his mother passed away, he was only six years old, so how could he take good care of Xie Ling if he had no power to protect himself.

    But he remembered that his mother had told him that he should love his brother and take good care of Xie Ling. There is always a debt to him in my heart.

    If he had been stronger back then and had asked Xie Ling to raise him himself, wouldn't he have been brought up like he is today.

    Xie Huaiyu's originally happy mood was also clouded by the matter of Xie Ling.

    When he returned to the backyard, he saw Bai Zhu walking out of the house. When he saw him, his eyes lit up, showing a row of white teeth, and he smiled sweetly.

    "It's just in time to come back." Bai Shu said, "Today the back kitchen made squab, which looks very good. If it's later, I'm afraid it will be cold." Xie Huaiyu felt a little unhappy, because

    of Bai Shu's smile was also smoothed out.

    He also smiled immediately, and said to Bai Shu: "I have decided to eat the Lord Xie. He has a good appetite, so we can follow suit." "Is that

    going to the restaurant or in the house?" Bai Shu asked road.

    Xie's dinner was originally eaten by the family in the restaurant every day.

    But because Mrs. Xie and Xie Qi were locked up, Xie Huaiyu and Lord Xie were at odds again. Now there is still an annoying Atractylodes, Lord Xie will not come out to eat it, and he only solves it in his room every day.

    Xie Huaiyu thought that Xie Ling would definitely not come out, and it seemed too grand for him and Bai Shu to go to the restaurant alone. Then he said to Bai Shu, "Let's have someone bring it to the yard. It's quite pleasant to have a meal on the stone table in the yard and have a drink or two

    . Come up.

    He and Xie Huaiyu lit lanterns in the courtyard and filled two glasses of plum wine.

    After drinking it all, Bai Shu confessed: "Xie Huaiyu, I will teach Xie Ling a lesson this afternoon. "

    Xie Huaiyu knew about this a long time ago, and he was not surprised to hear what Bai Shu said.

    But he didn't want to tell Bai Shu about Xie Ling's complaint. Instead, it aggravated the conflict between the two, so he said: "Since you made a move, there must be someone Makes sense, but what did he do? "

    "It's not a big deal. Bai Shu said: "But since I want to discipline you, I should be stricter, so I made him kneel and hit him a few times." But if you control your strength, it shouldn't hurt him. "

    Bai Shu didn't elaborate on Xie Ling's mistakes, Xie Huaiyu cherished his younger brother, and he didn't want him to be troubled by it. He only vaccinated Xie Huaiyu and said, "I'm afraid I'll be stricter with him in the future, because I'm afraid he won't be able to take it anymore and will sue you. Don't feel sorry for him." Xie Huaiyu laughed when he heard that

    , He caught a pigeon for Bai Shu and said, "I love you dearly. Disciplining him is not an easy task. You have really worked hard." After hearing this,

    Bai Shu also laughed and said, "Of course I treat him like this because he is your younger brother." Him, your concubine brother Xie Qin, I don't bother to talk to him."

    When Bai Shu said this, Xie Huaiyu was also very upset.

    He raised his glass with Bai Shu and said, "I used to think that you are stupid, and you are not sharp-tongued when you go out. Now I think that you are really wise and foolish. You look honest, but every sentence I said it from the bottom of my heart."

    "I'm too lazy to talk right and wrong with them." Bai Shu smiled slightly, a gleam flashed in his eyes and said, "You are the one I love, so I am naturally willing to spend all my time loving and pampering you. The words are all in my heart. If I put those irrelevant people, if I break them one by one and guess what they are thinking, wouldn’t it be very tiring? As long as I am comfortable and happy, why should I guess my heart every day? Just get things done."

    Xie Huaiyu was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, and then thought about how Bai Shu came all the way, it seemed straightforward, ignorant and innocent. In fact, she has never been bullied, on the contrary, she is quite talented, and handles all major affairs very properly.

    He blinked, thought for a moment and said: "Now that I think about it, you are smarter than me. If I were like you when I was young, I wouldn't be so tired." Living freely and happily like Bai

    Zhu , He is really envious.

    "I have fists, so I'm not afraid of anything." Bai Shu raised his fists and said, "You are different from me. How can we compare? Everyone has their own destiny. You say I'm smart, but I write You are terrible, and your articles are not as good as yours, and I think you are a hundred times smarter than me."

    Xie Huaiyu smiled and shook his head: "You are better."

    "Obviously you are better." Said admitting defeat.

    The two flattered each other like this for a while, and the boasting became more and more excessive, and they praised each other so much that there is nothing in the sky and nothing on earth.

    In the end, Xie Huaiyu couldn't listen anymore, so she pinched Bai Zhu's chin and sealed his words with a kiss.

    After the kiss, he realized that this was Xie's courtyard, and his actions were a bit out of bounds.

    He looked around, Chang Xi Chang Le and the two servants retreated out of the yard knowing each other at this time, he was relieved and thought, fortunately, he will get the marriage certificate in a few days, he is just like Bai Shu right?

    The next day, Bai Shu got up and went to Laifulu to check.

    I don't know if it was because I talked to Lin Shuyu yesterday, but Lin Shuyu knows a lot, and today he will bother him in the future.

    After Bai Shu checked the accounts of Laiflou, he ate there for a meal.

    He returned to Xie's house after noon, and went to school immediately to check how Xie Ling was doing today.

    After arriving at the school, he saw Xie Qin sitting inside, but there was no sign of Xie Ling.

    Bai Shu frowned, then went to Xie Ling's courtyard, pushed open the door, and saw him lying on the bed, embroidering with a handkerchief in his hand, he hadn't gotten up until now.

    "Xie Ling." As soon as Bai Shu entered, he lifted the quilt and dragged him from the bed.

    "What are you doing?" Seeing Bai Shu barging into his room like this, Xie Ling's face turned livid.

    He failed to file a complaint, and he didn't dare to say anything wrong about him anymore, yet he came to his door, it's really deceiving!

    "Mister is in class, why don't you go?" Bai Shu asked sternly.

    "You still ask me? You beat me like that yesterday..."

    Before Xie Ling finished speaking, Bai Shu sneered and interrupted him, "What kind of beating? Show me?"

    Although Bai Shu is a brother , but he still looks more like a man. As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Ling blushed with shame, and stammered, "Why are you so shameless?"

    "Why am I shameless? Even if you say you're badly hurt, then as my sister-in-law, I'll take care of you more and I'll give you the medicine myself." As he spoke, he wanted to really reach out to pull Xie Ling's obscene pants.

    "No need!" Xie Ling was not really injured, and quickly shouted: "It's healed!"

    Then Bai Shu withdrew his hand mockingly and said, "It's really fast."

    Xie Ling was angry and ashamed by Bai Shu's words , but there was nothing he could do about it.

    This guy is tall and big, he can't beat him. The only one who can ask for help is his elder brother, but his elder brother doesn't help him, and wants him to respect this brother as himself... "

    Since you don't want to learn, then don't learn from today." Bai Shu said: " It is a big expense to ask Mr., you are a brother who is going to get married, you don't need to learn these things, it's good to save some money." After hearing

    Bai Shu's words, Xie Ling was very angry, although he didn't want to learn from that troublesome Mr. Literacy and arithmetic, but Bai Shu directly refused to let him learn it, and said it was to save money, which made him feel unspeakable, and felt that it was not so bad to study with that gentleman.

    But Bai Shu is a man of his word, he told Xie Ling not to study, he didn't mean to scare him.

    Rather, he feels that reading is something that cannot be forced. Since Xie Ling doesn't like it, forcing him to study is painful and wastes money, so it's better to save the money.

    "You are two years older than me." Bai Shu said: "At this age, what is it to eat and drink at home without getting married? In our village, a brother like you who can't get married has long since gone out to help I'm doing homework."

    Xie Ling twitched when he heard the words: "What do you mean?"

    "That's what you mean, Xie Huaiyu has already said, I will teach you to take care of you." Bai Shu ruffian smiled, looked at Xie Ling and said : "You are such a big man, you still eat at home for free, what do you look like? From tomorrow onwards, I will go out with me and arrange a place for you to work. It can be regarded as doing something for Xie's family."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29.4K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
56.1K 7.1K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...