𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

ninety-three

1.3K 49 3
By voicelessyouth

When Y/n woke the next day, Anakin was already gone. He had left her a note, along with some breakfast. She had felt lest exhausted than yesterday, and only had some nausea. No puking, not yet at least. It was a relief.

After eating her breakfast, and taking a nice long hot shower she got to work. Y/n worked on things for Alderaan for several hours, mailing Noah files back and forth. She signed some papers, and checked on the progress of all the factories she had.

When lunch time rolled around, she quickly got changed. Before rushing out of her apartment, nearly falling as she left. Once she arrived at the Senate building, she made her way up to the Chancellor's office.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Y/n rocked back on her heels, when the door opened "General Skywalker." She said in suprise. Clearly forgetting he'd be here to day.

Anakin smiles a little and steps aside, with a little bow "Good to see you once again, your Majesty." He greets.

The Chancellor looks up as Y/n steps in, and he gets to his feet with a grin "Ah, how wonderful to see you again m'dear." He says "I hope you don't mind that I invited Young Skywalker to our lunch."

Y/n smiles as she walks over to take a seat in her normal spot "I don't mind at all." She says, "It's been some time since I was graced, with the general's presence." She lies.

Anakin laughs as he takes a sear near her "It definitely has." He agrees, going along with the lie.

The Chancellor looks between the two of them suspiciously, before plastering what seemed to be a fake smile on his face. He leaned down and grabbed a bag "This is for you my dear." Palpatine says, setting the bag down in front of Y/n.

"Thank you, Sheev." Y/n says with a small smile, while taking the food out of the bag along with the drink.

Anakin is a little shocked at what Y/n says, calling by the Chancellor by his actual name. It made a pit form in his stomach. He tries to hide his frown, but it definitely wasn't easy.

Palpatine grabbed another bag "Don't think I'd forget about you, dear boy." He says, setting the bag in front of Anakin.

"Thank you, sir." Anakin says while taking out his own food and drink, and setting it down.

The Chancellor just grins creepily, while setting out his own food "So, Y/n, how have you been my dear?" He asks.

Y/n, who had wasted no time to dig into her food, looks up with a hum while swallowing her food "I've been well, keeping busy and all."

"And your jedi training?" The Chancellor asks with a grin, while opening his food to take a bite out of whatever he had.

"It's been.....well." Y/n hesitantly lies, while quickly taking another bite of her food. She felt like she was starving, lately her appetite seemed a lot bigger than before.

Anakin looks at Y/n with worry, before looking back at rge Chancellor "Sir, earlier you mentioned a party?" He says quickly changing the subject.

Y/n frowns a little "Party?" She asks "What party?"

This makes the Chancellor smile "Ah yes, the party." He says with excitement, "I'm just throwing a party for the senators, nothing too big. I haven't quite sent out invitations yet." He explains.

"I will be of course attending, to ensure the safety of everyone." Anakin says with a small smile, "I believe Master Kenobi, along with Master Windu, and Master Shakk Ti will be joining us." He explained.

Y/n smiles a little "Sounds like it's going to be a blast." She says, hungrily taking another bite of her food.

The Chancellor holds his smile "Well my dear, I'll make sure you get the first invite." He says, while taking a sip of his drink "You will be coming....right?"

"Of course, Sheev." Y/n says with a nod, while also taking a drink of her own drink.

Anakin tries his hardest to not look at Y/n, he found it insanely impossible. And for so many reasons. One being he simply just wanted to look at the beautiful woman next to him, whenever they were together he felt so captivated by her. And two being, he didn't want her going to this. It worried him.

"Have you heard that Anakin has been made a jedi master?" The Chancellor asks Y/n.

Y/n looks over at Anakin with a fake look of suprise "Really now?" She asks.

Anakin doesn't meet her gaze, but he nods "I've been put on the council, but I'm not quite a Master yet."

The Chancellor hums while shaking his head "Ridiculous, if I do say so myself." He says "Why wouldn't they make you master?"

"I won't become a master until Ahsoka completes the jedi trials." Anakin says, while forking some more food into his mouth.

"Ahsoka is that Padawan of yours, right?" The Chancellor asks curiously, while taking a drink of his beverage.

Anakin nods "Yes sir."

"And where is she?"

Y/n almost chokes on her food, almost, she swallows hard while looking up a little 'Why is he so curious?' She thought. Trying to hide her growing frown.

"She on an assignment." Anakin answers.

This only peaks the Chancellor's interest "Oh? What kind of assignment might I ask."

Anakin clears his throat a little "I'm not allowed to say, it's a special jedi assignment." He says.

"Ah, for her to become a jedi knight?" The Chancellor asks.

"Yes." Anakin answers with a shrug "In a way." He says.

The Chancellor hums before looking to Y/n "So, my dear, when do you think you'll return to Alderaan?" He asks "Permanently."

Y/n shakes her head while shrugging "I'm not entirely sure." She answered "It all depends on my...training." She explained.

"Mmmm, well whenever you do return I hope you visit often." The Chancellor says "I will definitely miss you."

An uncomfortable chill went down Anakin's spine, while a darkness washed over Y/n. She did her best to ignore it, and gave a fake smile "I'd certainly miss you too sir." She says.

☁︎

The lunch didn't last long after the topic of Y/n returning to Alderaan. Anakin stayed with the Chancellor, while Y/n returned home. She spent the rest of her day working on paperwork, and then she eventually begun cooking dinner.

While she was in the middle of cooking, the front door opened and slammed "Anakin?" She called out.

"Yeah, it's just me." Anakin grunted out a response, while sluggishly walking into the kitchen.

Y/n glances back as Anakin takes a seat at the counter, "How was the rest of your day?" She asks while adding the finishing touches to the food. She had made a soup with a delicious broth, with veggies and small chunks of eopie meat.

"I wish I never got this assignment." Anakin grumbled while shaking his head.

"It'll work out in the end." Y/n says while walking over to a cupboard, opening it and pulling out two bowls and placing a spoon in each.

Anakin just grunts "What did you make?" He asks "It smells fantastic."

Y/n hums with a small proud smile "It's just a soup I threw together." She says, while using the ladle to pour the soup in two separate bowls.

"How are you feeling?" Anakin asks gently "Have you been feeling sick? Do you want me to run and get anything for you?"

The woman turns around holding two bowls "I'm okay, Ani." She says, while setting them both down and sliding Anakin's bowl towards him.

Anakin quickly takes a bite of his food, wincing as he swallowed "Fuck that was hot." He grunted.

Y/n rolls her eyes with a smile "Obviously." She says, while grabbing the biscuit container "Want a bantha biscuit with your soup?" She asks.

"Yeah....a biscuit actually sounds really good." Anakin says while getting another spoonful of soup, blowing on it this time before eating it.

She sets the biscuit container setting it down in front of Anakin, before grabbing a stool and dragging it on the other side of the counter. Y/n plops herself down in the stool, letting out a heavy sigh. She felt even more exhausted than before.

Anakin watches her in confusion "What are you doing?" He asks.

Y/n looks at him with a raised brow "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?"

"So I can sit facing you." Y/n answered with a shrug, while grabbing a biscuit. She rips a pice of the delicious bread, dipping it into the broth before eating it.

Anakin shrugs with a nod "Yeah...makes sense." He mumbled, taking a bite of his soup "Are you sure you don't need me to grab anything?"

Y/n laughs a little "Ani, I'm fine I swear." She says "Though it's sweet of you to check."

"Well, I've gotta make sure my soon to be wife and our baby is okay." Anakin says with a cheeky grin.

He heart races at his words, and a big smile appears on Y/n's face. Soon to be wife. It still felt unreal that she was engaged, Y/n never thought this would happen.

Not to mention that Y/n, queen of Alderaan, was marrying a Jedi knight. The chosen one, the one who would bring balance to the force.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 9
A girl from Earth mysteriously shows up on Coruscant and the Jedi Knight Obi Wan is assigned to protect her. But as most times, things are more than...
157 3 13
Annalise is a young Princess fighting for her life as a Jedi Knight. All Annalise wants is to help save her home planet as well as the galaxy from ev...
720 110 11
Sith Acolyte Darth Viveza is sent on a mission to spy on the Queen of Naboo and keep an eye on two enemy Jedi. Her instructions were clear. Do so and...
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...