SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XCVIII

1.1K 76 50
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Yoongi explained to the girls what was going on while Y/n slept peacefully to avoid finding out what was going on themselves.

Haerin was a bit shocked but she didn't understand the full scope of what it meant. She was too scared to ask further questions or know more details.

- Haerin POV -

Yoongi Oppa had shared what was going on with Y/n lately.

Y/n had been fainting often and having seizures in their sleep. They kept playing it off as lack of sleep or poor eating habits but Oppa, today, found out that's not all it was.

"I need a break," I told the girls as they all cried around the kitchen counter.

I then headed up to Y/n's room to see if they were sleeping okay but I couldn't help to crawl in bed with my favorite person.

I snuggled up behind Y/n to spoon them and hold their hand had. Just like Y/n-ah always does for me.

"Froggy?" Y/n suddenly groaned.

"Mhm," I hummed.

Y/n-ah soon went back to sleep and I followed along.

I was sleeping nice and peaceful as I held Y/n, until all of sudden I felt Y/n-ah start to violently shake.

"Y/n-ssi?" I asked.

Y/n didn't respond and continued to shake.

I started to panic because Y/n-ah wouldn't answer.

"OPPPPAAA!!" I yelled in a panic.

"OPPA!!" I screamed again.

Minji unnie suddenly ran in the room and ran over to Y/n.

"TO THE SIDE!!" Minji unnie yelled.

"TURNED Y/N TO THE SIDE!!" Unnie yelled again.

I couldn't understand what Unnie wanted and she suddenly pushed me away and turned Y/n on their side.

Yoongi Oppa soon ran into the room and just watched. After a few more seconds Oppa called 112.

It didn't take long before paramedics flooded into the house and took Y/n away.

Minji unnie quickly followed behind them while the rest of us stayed home.

"Come on, Frog. Let's go make sure Y/n is okay," Oppa told me as he grabbed his keys and jacket.

"Okay!" I quickly grabbed my things too and followed after Oppa.

- Minji POV -

Y/n's main doctor was quick to check Y/n's pupils and basic vitals as soon as arrived to the hospital.

"How long was the seizure for?" The Doctor asked me.

"I'm not sure. About 5 minutes?" I answered him.

"It's getting worse. I need need to schedule an OR before it is too late," The Doctor coldly said before walking out of the room.

It seemed like Y/n's brain tumor was worse than Y/n wanted it to seemed.

Suddenly, Karina ran in the room.

"Oh my god! Is Y/n okay? How long was it this time?" She frantically asked.

I guess Karina was never taken off as Y/n's emergency contact.

"The Doctor is getting ready to do an operation," I answered her.

"What?! Did Y/n fall and hit their head?!" Karina continued to panic.

"Y/n has a brain tumor," I coldly answered her.

"Oh," Karina simply answered.

"I knew it was a lot worse than just sleeping issues," she added as she looked down at her feet.

Yoongi Oppa and Haerin soon walked into the room.

"What did the doctor say?" Oppa asked.

Haerin immediately ran up to hug Karina and I sighed in frustration. I didn't understand why Haerin and Karina had gotten so close... but I was glad Karina was there for her.

"They're gonna do an operation. Hopefully get the tumor out safely," I answered Oppa.

"Okay," Oppa answered.

For the next few hours, The Doctors and nurses kept monitoring Y/n's condition as we all paced around the room.

As the day ended,  Y/n had suffered 5 seizures.

The Doctor's were very skeptical on if they could remove the tumor without making any permanent damage to Y/n's brain.

I guess the tumor was in a difficult place.

"Alright. Let's go get something to eat," Yoongi Oppa suddenly said.

"I'm good," I answered.

"No, we all need to eat. Just seating here and worrying isn't going to make Y/n better," Oppa answered.

"Just bring me something back. I'll stay here just in case," I insisted.

Oppa just sighed and didn't say anything else.

"Frog, are you hungry?" Oppa asked a very sleepy Haerin.

Haerin-ei just nodded in response.

I could tell Haerin understood what was going on but she had never experienced it so it was really hard for to actually fully grasp the concept of what was going on.

"Rina, you coming?" Oppa asked Karina.

"Just bring me something back," She softly said.

"Okay," Oppa simply responded before leaving to go get food with Haerin.

Karina and I stayed in silence for quiet some time.

"You haven't be talking much but you've refused to leave Y/n's side," Karina-ssi suddenly spoke up.

"I take it you like Y/n but Y/n doesn't like you back?" She asked without hesitation.

"What?" I asked taken aback.

"I know that look. That worried look you give Y/n.... like there's no way you shouldn't be with me," Karina seemed to speak without meaning.

"You don't like Y/n dating Haerin, huh?" She asked as if she was so sure.

"What? Of course, I do. They make each other so happy," I answered.

"Mhm," Karina hummed.

"Tell me then..... how come you were the first one here?" She asked in a sad tone.

"I was just.... I just was," I answered her.

"How come you knew how long the first seizure was?" Karina continued to ask questions.

"I take it you were the one who found Y/n seizing," she continued on to speak.

I wasn't sure what she was trying to get at.

"Haerin was the one who found Y/n," I abruptly answered her.

"So, if Haerin was the one to find them..... why wasn't Haerin here?" Karina asked with a sad smile.

"What are you trying to get at?" I angrily asked her.

"You don't want your friend dating Y/n because you are in love with them," Karina said in a sad tone.

"What?! No, I think they make a great couple," I answered in frustration.

"Y/n's asleep and there's no one here. I won't tell," Karina continued.

"If you feel bad saying it, then I'll say something even worse....," she whispered.

"I started dating Eunwoo knowing that he likes Haerin. I did it to piss off Y/n.... as revenge for Y/n choosing Haerin over me," Karina said with a guilty look.

"If anyone is a bad friend here, it's me" she sighed out.

I processed the information Karina had just shared with me for a bit. I then took a deep breath.... just contemplating...

"Y/n shouldn't be with Haerin. Y/n should be with me," I finally painfully shared.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note; Have someone always be there for you like Minji or marry the love of your life, Haerin?  >.<.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 16.4K 148
Newjeans oneshots. fluff and angst. *read at your own discretion cus some mature content will be present*
142K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
1.2K 39 13
Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 other boys? I won't spoil bbg dw Anyway the...
27K 1.6K 21
Danielle Marsh, a girl who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, very smart but doesn't show feelings very well. Hanni Pham, a girl who is the popular ch...