Secrets and Revenge(Rewritten)

By LillietheBaddie456

There can be a lot of secrets that people can hide, and there can be revenge for people who deserve it. There... More

Cast
Graphics
Prologue
Chapter Two: Love at First Sight?
Chapter Three: Orientation Day
Chapter Four: Min Seol A's Death
Chapter Five: Bloody Hands?
Chapter Six: "I pity you" And a Fight
Chapter Seven: The Bullying Starts
Chapter Eight: Meeting Logan Lee and Operation: Matchmaker?
Chapter Nine: Moving into Hera Palace
Chapter Ten: Ambassadors, Visitors, and Thieves? Oh My!
Chapter Twelve: Camera Test and Another Fight
Chapter Thirteen: The Speech/Plan in Action
Chapter Fourteen: Suspicions and Betrayals
Chapter Fifteen: Dropping out
Chapter Sixteen: Bae So-young?
Chapter Seventeen: Suspension?
Chapter Eighteen: Return and A First Date
Chapter Nineteen: Revenge and The Truth?
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter Eleven: New Friend, and Perhaps a Small Crush?

106 8 2
By LillietheBaddie456

Trigger Warning: Mentions of eating disorders, bulimia, vomit

So-young walked to the bleachers and sat down and looked at the sky. While she was looking at the sky, she didn't notice Seokhoon and Seokkyung talking on the other side of the bleachers. Seokhoon walked away, while Seokkyung was yelling at him to come back. So-young stopped looking at the sky and walked to Seokkyung while she's fuming in anger.

"Hey Seokkyung."

Seokkyung gets startled by So-young's appearance out of nowhere. She immediately turned around and walked a bit closer to So-young with her eyes red and fuming from anger. "What do you want? Can't you see that I'm upset right now?" So-young sighs as she sat down on the bleachers. She looks at Seokkyung with a concerned look on her face. "Are you feeling okay?"

Seokkyung quickly turns to her and slowly sits down beside So-young. "I'm okay, just a bit pissed off from my brother. He believed that I was the one who planted the cigarettes and the magazine in Rona's belongings, when in reality it was Eunbyeol." She explained while she was biting her fingernails.. So-young looked at her in confusion, and slowly realized that her intuition was right the entire time. "I knew it..." She mumbled under her breath. Seokkyung looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I knew it was Eunbyeol the whole freaking time! I saw her entering Rona's room after I was about to go to the restroom. I caught her in the act. I'm very disappointed that your brother didn't believe you." So-young explained as Seokkyung looked at her in awe. "Whoa. You really are intelligent after all. Maybe you and I can be friends." So-young turned to Seokkyung with a curious look. "Me and you? Friends?" She asked while pointing both herself to Seokkyung.

Seokkyung nodded. So-young thought about it and smiled at her. "Ok. I'll be friends with you. But on one condition." Seokkyung looks at her in confusion. "If you betray me or hurt me in any shape or form, I will personally find you, and I will harm you. Got it?" So-young demanded with a cold tone. Seokkyung nodded. "I understand." She smiled and took her pinky out. "Promise?" Seokkyung linked pinkies with So-young. "I promise." She smiled as So-young stood up. "We'll have our first sleepover tonight." Seokkyung smiled as So-young walked away.

💫💫💫💫

So-young walks to the mall to look around for some snacks to bring for lunch to school. She didn't notice anyone walking towards her and bumps into someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." So-young apologized to the person and looked at their face and realized that it was Minhyeok. She sneered at him in disgust. "Oh. It's you." Minhyeok rubbed his head and noticed So-young staring at him in disgust. "Oh. Hey Grumpy Bear." "Grumpy Bear?" So-young looked at him as she was offended by the nickname.

"Yeah. Grumpy Bear, from Care Bears. You don't like it?" Minhyeok asked with a smirk. So-young glared at him and walked to the bakery across from him. Minhyeok quickly runs to her and follows her to the bakery. "Aw. Why are you ignoring me? You don't like me? Am I not your type?" So-young ignores him and picks up 2 boxes of sugar cookies and walks up to the register to purchase the cookies. "Why are you buying 2 boxes of cookies?"

So-young sighed in frustration and walked to the food court, with Minhyeok still following her. "It's for snacks for my lunch I bring to school sometimes." She answered as she walked to the coffee shop. "Is it because you're eating them and then vomit afterwards, right?" So-young stopped in her tracks and dropped her bag of cookies. She walked closer to Minhyeok with a look of fear. "What did you just say? H-How the hell did you-"

"I saw short films about eating disorders, and was extremely worried. I'm very worried about you, So-young. I really am. I don't want you to get hurt." Minhyeok cuts her off and gives her a concerned look on his face. So-young looks at him and slowly walks closer to him, making Minhyeok walk backwards to a wall. "You speak of this to anyone, I will kill you in your sleep personally. Got it?" So-young demanded with a cold, but deadly tone in her voice. Minhyeok quickly nods his head. "Good." So-young grabs the bag of cookies from the floor and walks to the coffee shop.

Minhyeok quickly follows So-young and stands near the entrance to wait for her to finish shopping. Even though she doesn't like me, she can be a very huge softie on the inside, and she doesn't even know. But I really like her. Minhyeok thought to himself with a dreamy look on his face.

Approximately 5 minutes later, So-young walked out of the coffee shop with two cups of iced coffee. She noticed Minhyeok zoning off with a dreamy look on his face. "Minhyeok." Minhyeok continued to zone off, but didn't listen to So-young's response. "Minhyeok!!" So-young slapped him on the cheek, making him stop zoning out. "Huh? What?" He continued to look around in confusion, while So-young gave him a blank stare. "You were thinking about something. What are you thinking about?" So-young insisted as she walked closer to Minhyeok, as he walked backwards to a wall.

"W-What are you talking about? I didn't think about you." Minhyeok stammered, as his cheeks began to warm up. So-young raised her eyebrow and smirked. "I didn't say anything about me, did I?" Minhyeok's cheeks immediately went full on tomato as he blushed due to embarrassment, and having small feelings for So-young. "Here's your coffee. I didn't know what you wanted, but I got you the same thing I did."  She hands him the iced coffee. "T-Thanks." Minhyeok holds the coffee and slowly drinks it. So-young covers her mouth and tries not to giggle, due to Minhyeok's face after he had his first sip at the iced coffee. Minhyeok looks at So-young with a small smile on his face.

"You know, I think you look very cute when you laugh."

So-young's smile turns into a frown and turns away from Minhyeok. "D-Don't say that. That's not true." She stammered as she walked out of the mall. "It is true. I think so. Even if you don't notice..." Minhyeok mumbles under his breath. "It's not that. It's.. someone said the exact same thing, but she died."

So-young turned back to Minhyeok. "I loved her as much as I loved myself. And she died due to idiots being rude to her. I don't know what to do. It's so hard loving someone, and it turns upside down in a heartbeat." Her voice starts to become shaky, and she is trying not to cry in front of him. Minhyeok looks at her with a sympathetic glance and walks to her. "Wh-what are you doing?" So-young asked while she slowly walked backwards. Minhyeok raises his arms out to know that he's trying to give So-young something. "Giving you a hug."

So-young raises her eyebrow. "Why?" "Because I care about you. And it seems like you need it." Minhyeok answered back, but with the same sympathetic glance on his face. So-young looked at him in disbelief and shock. He... wanted to comfort me? I don't understand. Maybe he wanted to help me..? Or something. Idk what to do... Screw it. He's right. I need someone to hug and let my emotions out to him.

So-young slowly walks to Minhyeok and hugs him tightly. "It's ok. Let it all out. I'm right here." So-young immediately broke down into tears while Minhyeok rubs her back in comfort. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright. I promise." So-young continued to grip onto his jacket while she sobs, not caring that she ruined Minhyeok's clothes.

After about 20 minutes of comforting her, So-young sat down on the floor and drank her iced coffee as she slowly calmed down. Minhyeok sat down next to her in silence. They didn't have anything else to say for a while.

So-young looks at the clock on her phone to check what time it is. Her eyes widened as she quickly got up from the floor and grabbed her bag of cookies. "I gotta go. I don't want to be late for dinner." So-young exclaimed as she ran towards the exit. Just about she was going to reach the door... "By the way, good luck with the auditions for tomorrow!" Minhyeok shouted as So-young stopped in her tracks. She quickly turned around with a small smile and shouted back at him, "I will! Thanks! Good luck with yours as well!" Minhyeok's face went back to a very dark red.

So-young then walked out the mall to head back home. Minhyeok's eyes are stuck to the door where So-young exited from.

. . .

. . .

 . . .

. . .

I... think I'm in love with Bae So-young...wait what? I'm in LOVE with the Bae So-young??!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 625 10
Jo Arden's adventure hasn't stopped yet. Follow her adventure as she pushes herself to win the Cheong Ah Arts Festival with some other bumps in the w...
1K 11 31
Before Y/n was adopted, she had a happy life until her best friend/ childhood friend hung out with another friend whom Y/n didn't recognize. She was...
4.5K 237 25
THE STORY IS DISCONTINUED. In a story where a young man heals from his scars and meets his girl after so long, he helps his love escape from an abusi...
21.8K 907 19
"𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?" Her Family is what destroyed Joo Seok Kyung, a co...