Chapter Nine: Moving into Hera Palace

Trigger Warning: Vomiting/Puking

So-young and Rona were sitting in the kitchen with their mother when So-young took an orange and began peeling it open

So-young and Rona were sitting in the kitchen with their mother when So-young took an orange and began peeling it open. Her phone started ringing just as she started to chew the fruit. She checked her phone and saw that Seokkyung had sent her a message. The moment she clicked the message, her eyes grew wide.

Why do you think Eunbyeol essentially rented out the entire concert hall? I'm telling you because I'm feeling guilty.

So-young shows Rona the note, and she looks at it with bewilderment. "Does that mean Eunbyeol did it on purpose?" Her mother shifted her gaze to Rona. "What's the matter? "What is going on?" Rona shows her mother the message.

"That brat bought all the tickets, so we couldn't do the assignment," So-young stated as she tossed the orange peels into the trash bin and went to the sink to wash her hands. "Because of her, we both received a zero on the assignment." If neither I nor So-young receive the highest mark on the midterm, our grades would suffer." Rona sobs while So-young pats her on the back.

Rona and So-young were both perplexed when their mother stood up. "Get up. We'll figure this out. "Let's go confront her." So-young shook her head. "If we do that, Seokkyung will be in big trouble." "She's our only friend." The mother glanced at both of them with concern.

💫💫💫💫

So-young and Rona walked into Hera Palace, while Minhyeok and Jeni slowly walked away from them. They walked to the elevator, but it got blocked by Minhyeok and Jeni. So-young rolled her eyes as they stopped walking. "Are you two visiting Seokkyung again? Why do they keep hanging out with lowlifes?" Jeni retorted. So-young looked very confused at Jeni's question. "This elevator is for residents only. The ones with the maids are back over there. So, get lost." Minhyeok demanded, while Jeni waves her hand goodbye.

"We're going home." Rona replied. "Home?" So-young took the key card out of her pocket and stuck it in the card hole. "The elevator is now open." Both Jeni and Minhyeok looked at each other in shock. "Move out the way, would you?" So-young asked as she pushed both Minhyeok and Jeni to the side while Rona followed her with a smile on her face.

So-young pressed the buttons to open the door to the unit and noticed Jeni standing there in shock. So-young turned around and gave Jeni a quick smirk and stuck her middle finger up and walked inside along with Rona.

As So-young and Rona walked in the apartment, they looked at it in awe. "Holy guacamole." So-young was looking around in the living room and the dining room, while Rona looked around to the kitchen and to the other rooms.

So-young walked to her bedroom and her eyes were shining bright like stars in awe. Her bedroom wall had a light purple color on one side and a light white on the other side. She noticed that there was a piano next to her bed and walked to it while Shim Suryeon, Rona, and her mother walked into her room in awe.

"Mind if I play?" So-young asked while having a smile on her face. "Of course." Her mother replied back. So-young sat down on the piano and started to play "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy, while Shim Suryeon, Rona, and her mother watched her play the song. 

As So-young continued to play the piano in a calm manner, she slowly noticed someone sitting next to her. The figure had the Cheong Ah Arts outfit and nodded her head along with the music. So-young's smile quickly fades as she knows who was sitting next to her.

Min Seol A.

Min Seol A was nodding her head to the music and looking at So-young with a smile on her face. That smile. Oh how I miss her sweet smile.. So-young slightly smiled with tears in her eyes, waiting for them to fall.

Min Seol A... I really miss you.. I wish I could've spent more time hanging out with you. But don't worry.. Those idiots who made your life miserable will pay.. they will pay dearly for what they did to you. I promise you that. I don't care how long it will take for it to end, but I will.. I WILL make them suffer, including the parents. Every single one of them.

Min Seol A smiled and slowly fades away from the seat. "Don't worry So-young. I'm going to be okay. As long as you avenge my death for me, I'll be happy."

So-young stopped playing the piano and wiped her tears with her sleeve. She turned around to notice that no one was sitting next to her. She tapped on the seat and got up from the chair and walked to the living room.

💫💫💫💫

Rona was sitting on the couch watching television, while her mother was in the kitchen cooking some dinner. So-young sat down next to Rona as she lay on her lap, while So-young closed her eyes to relax. "So-young." So-young opens her eyes and looks at Rona. "Yes? Is there anything that you need? A drink? A snack?"

Silence. Awkward silence. Rona sighs and looks at So-young in the eye. "Are you ok? Were you crying?"

So-young felt broken. Broken that she lost her only friend that she would only trust. Angry that her friend died so young. And betrayed that she wouldn't be able to confess to Min Seol A that she liked her more than a friend.

So-young slightly smiles at Rona. "I'm fine. I wasn't crying. My eyes were just watering. That's all." Rona looked at her younger sister in shock. So-young quickly got up from the couch, making Rona's head fall on the cushion. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She stated as she ran to the bathroom and quickly closed the door.

"Rona! Food is ready!" The mother exclaimed as she walked to the living room. She noticed that Rona was looking at the bathroom door in distraught. "Rona. Are you ok?" Rona turned around to the mother. "I'm worried. I'm worried about So-young. She has been feeling odd." She answered with a worried look on her face.

The mother's smile slowly fading. So-young feeling odd? She must be hurt about something. She pats Rona's shoulder with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure So-young's going through a rough patch. Maybe she needs to be alone for a while." Rona nodded as she understood. "Maybe you're right. I'm gonna go wash my hands after she's done in the bathroom." "Ok. I'll be in the kitchen, preparing." The mother replied back as she walked to the kitchen.

Rona looks at the bathroom door as her mother goes back to the kitchen. So-young, I hope you're okay.

But little does nobody know, So-young was in the bathroom, making herself vomit. 

Author's Note: I apologize for not updating as much as I usually do. I just had a lot of stuff to deal with in my personal life. I graduated from high school, and I can update as much now, but now until around August. Because I will be going to college, and I may not have the time for this lovely fanfic. Anyways. That's all I need to say. And Happy Memorial Day!! :)

 And Happy Memorial Day!! :)