Chapter Eight: Meeting Logan Lee and Operation: Matchmaker?

So-young sat down in her seat as Rona walked in the classroom, and sat in her seat as well

So-young sat down in her seat as Rona walked in the classroom, and sat in her seat as well. So-young takes out her bag and opens it to get her book out of the bag. "Bae Rona! The PE teacher made us run because of you!" Jeni yelled. So-young quickly scoffed in annoyance and looked at Jeni. "It's your fault that we got penalty points! How are you going to fix that?" Eunbyeol added.

"If you guys hadn't been complete idiots and bullied Rona, then you wouldn't have penalty points, would you not?" So-young asked with a sneer. "Why should me or So-young care about your stupid penalty points? So-young's right. If you hadn't been fools of yourselves, then I wouldn't do that, now would I?" Rona added.

Eunbyeol stood up from her seat and pushed So-young's seat, making her fall. "Ow!" So-young glared at Eunbyeol as she stood up. "How come you're so much like your mom?" Eunbyeol asked. "Why do you bring her up? Is bullying me not enough?" Rona retorted.

Eunbyeol looked at So-young as So-young gave Eunbyeol a sneer, and turned back to Rona. "Don't you know? Your mom threatened to kill herself when she went into this school. That's why the Cheong Ah Arts festival got canceled." Everyone in the room was shocked about what Eunbyeol just said. "She got jealous that her rival won the grand prize, so she slit her own neck with the trophy." Eunbyeol explained as made a slicing motion towards Rona's neck.

"Like this."

So-young rolled her eyes in disbelief. I don't believe what crap Eunbyeol says. Cheon Seojin aka the wicked witch was the one that cut her throat, NOT the other freaking way around.

"Is that true?" Jeni asked with a scared expression. "The person who cut her own neck with the trophy was... that's so scary!" So-young grabbed Eunbyeol's collar and pushed her to a desk, making Eunbyeol smirk even more. "Don't lie, you conniving little bitch.."

Rona stood up and slammed her desk in anger. "If you don't believe me, ask your mom yourself and if you believe her false story like So-young, my mom will show you the footage of it happening. Then she might not tell the truth in shame,"Eunbyeol explained.

So-young gave her a dark glare and let go of her collar. "You're very lucky that I didn't hurt you. Because if I did, I would've gotten suspended by your so-called mom." So-young spat as she walked back to her seat, while Eunbyeol tucked her hair behind her ear multiple times.

💫💫💫💫

So-young walked behind the school and read the message that she received yesterday.

Bae So-young. I know that you're friends with Min Seol A. If you want to find out who or where I am, meet me behind the school first thing tomorrow.

~Anonymous.

So-young looked around to see if anyone was there, but there was no one there. "Was this just a prank..?" So-young asked herself as she looked at the message again. She sighed and decided to go back to the school until she heard a voice. "Bae So-young." She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around to see the man with gym clothes, glasses, and crooked teeth. Wait a minute... wait a freaking minute.. Is this the-