Chapter Five: Bloody Hands?

The next couple of days were filled with rehearsal

The next couple of days were filled with rehearsal. So-young and Rona stand next to each other as they warm up, since the teachers are not there due to a meeting with the parents. As well as the rest of the classmates. So-young sighed as she rubs her head in annoyance, as she continued to warm up.

"This is unbelievable!"

With looks of confusion and skepticism on their faces, almost everyone turned to face Jeni from their chairs. So-young slowly turned to look at Jeni as well. Jeni leaned in closer to So-young's opponent, reading what was on her phone. "I'm writing this to reveal a mother's twisted insanity and obsession."

She turned to face Rona and So-young and spoke. "You know, isn't this about your mother?" So-young turned to Rona and gave her a perplexed look. "You were first on the waiting list." 'She is a murderer?', Seokkyung read aloud as she approached Jeni's shoulder.

So-young grabbed the phone and leaned closer to Rona as they read it to themselves. So-young looked at the post in disbelief and scoffed. "This can't be true." Rona mumbled to herself in disbelief as well. So-young shook her head.

A few minutes later, the classmates had decided to circle both So-young and Rona as if they were their victims.

"Isn't it true that your mom pushed Min Seol A? From the rooftop?." Jeni accused, making everyone shocked at the accusation. "She did that for her daughter?" The boy that So-young bumped into asked, looking at So-young and then at Rona. "Gosh, I got goosebumps." "Come to think of it, your mom came to see us the day after Min Seol A died with bloody hands." Jeni continued.

Wait, bloody hands? So-young thought in her head, slowly realizing that she had bloody hands when her mother was sleeping on the couch. She looked at Jeni again. "What could have possibly happened? Didn't she killed Min Seol A and disguised it as a suicide?"

So-young walked to Jeni slowly. "Isn't it? Maybe she was helping someone and her hands were bleeding. So don't go accusing people of something that they didn't do, unless you're to blame for the cause of her death."

So-young walked up to her and whispered into her ear. "You and your friends are the cause of her death. Wanna know why? It's because I saw everything. The abandonment place, van, champagne, fire." Jeni widened her eyes in shock as So-young said that. "Did you, did you post that on the school website?" Jeni asked nervously. So-young laughed. "And if I did, then I could've admitted it by now. But it appears that I didn't."

Jeni glares at So-young and raises her hand up to slap her, but So-young grabs her hand and tightens it. "Do me a little favor: watch what you say, and keep Min Seol A's name out of your dirty mouth. Understand?"

She then pushed Jeni hard onto the floor, making everyone in the room gasp in shock. Even the boy that she bumped into during her audition to Cheong Ah Arts. He looked at So-young in awe and in shock. Jeni looked up at So-young and glared at her. "Yah! Do you want to die?"