Chapter Two: Love at First Sight?

So-young went back to the house after a long day of her shift at the store

So-young went back to the house after a long day of her shift at the store. Man... today was exhausting. So-young thought to herself as she went inside the house and locked the door. "I'm home!" So-young exclaimed as she put her stuff down and went to the kitchen to grab a snack to eat. She noticed that no one was in the house except for herself. She took out her phone and called her mother.

Answer please... she thought to herself. Her phone kept ringing until it stopped to voicemail. So-young sighed and grabbed a jacket and a bag and walked out of the house to find her mother and Rona. She ended up stopping in front of the building, called The Hera Palace. She looked up at how tall the building was. So-young felt nervous just by looking at the building. If she can describe what it looks like on the inside, she would say that it would be filled by arrogant, but rich people.

So-young sighed in annoyance as she slowly got inside. As she was walking, trying to find her mother and Rona, the residents of Hera Palace were stunned by her sudden arrival and appearance. With So-young's dark but smooth raven hair, alluring brown eyes, her smooth and clear skin, and her glasses that make her more natural and feminine.

So-young looked around once more until she heard yelling from one of the rooms. She followed the screams and noticed her mother screaming at Rona. So-young ran up to them. "I was looking all over for you." While her mother and Rona kept talking, So-young looked around and noticed the painting on the wall. She walked up to the painting and stared at it in awe. Cheon Seojin? The famous soprano? My biggest inspiration of my life? So-young thought to herself as she quickly turned around and noticed that her mother was on the floor.

She runs to her mother and helps her up. "Eomma, are you okay?" So-young asked as her mother slowly got up from the floor and grabbed Rona by the arm, while she was telling her that she wants to sing and learn from her idol. So-young glared at Cheon Seojin as she smiled at her. "Yah, who do you think you are saying rude things about my mother?" Seo-jin suddenly laughs. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just saying that the past between your mother and I is very eventful." So-young scoffs and goes to her mother and Rona. "Let's get out of here. I can't stand the stench of arrogance." Her mother nodded and walked out of the room, along with her and Rona.

💫💫💫💫

So-young had to attend the anti-bullying committee along with her mom and Rona, which made her very annoyed with Jeni even more. Even though it was very entertaining for her to hear and watch. It suddenly ended with her mother explaining what she had to say, defending Rona and knocking the ever loving crap out of the principal's mouth and walking away with a smile along with Rona. Making So-young very proud of her mother standing up to the people she loves.

She texted her friend Bora, telling her everything that happened the past few days. Bin Bora left after So-young went into Hera Palace to find her mother and Rona. Bora found that very funny and started to send pictures of her eating lots of American foods that So-young had seen before. So-young decided to audition for Cheong Arts High School, instead of going with Rona and her mother to visit Cheon Seojin.