Chapter Fourteen: Suspicions and Betrayals

The Hera Children arrived to the music room the following day

The Hera Children arrived to the music room the following day. Eunbyeol is standing in front of her companions, evilly smirking as she prepares to say something.

"Why did you bring us together here at this time? My heart almost stopped because I believed something had happened." Jeni stated, since she is nervous.

"I believe one of the Bae sisters is the one who is impersonating Min Seol A." Seokhoon and Minhyeok are both looking at Eunbyeol as she spoke.

"The sisters? Bae Rona or Bae So-young?" Seokkyung was perplexed. "How else could that shoe have vanished so suddenly? Isn't one of them associated with Min Seol A?" She questioned with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Oh. I agree with you. They were residents of Min Seol A's home." Jeni claimed.

"Rona was accepted in Min Seol A's place when she passed away. So-young actually finished second before she passed away. Furthermore, they relocated to Bosok Village. It all seemed a little off. Isn't it odd that they followed us and moved into Hera Palace as well?" The others were contemplating slowly as Eunbyeol went on.

"Are you claiming that they did it deliberately? What if one of them was somehow controlled by Min Seol A's ghost?" While shaking and freaking out, Jeni enquired. "Enough already," The four people were staring at Seokhoon as he demanded.

"It's just your conjecture," Minhyeok agreed with a nod. "You have no proof that Rona or So-young did it."

"Then all we have to do is make the proof," Seokkyung said. "How? Do you have an idea?" Jeni wondered while sporting a surprised expression.

"Leave it to me." Seokkyung smirked evilly as she prepared a ruse. Minhyeok and Seokhoon exchanged worried glances.

In the meantime, Rona unlocks her phone as So-young plays Tetris on hers. Jeni gave them a cold, calculating look as she grinned. She approached Minhyeok and gave him a high five.

He went up to So-young first. "What's up?" So-young put her phone in her pocket after giving him a quick glance. "The skies?" questioned So-young.

Seokkyung gently stood up and attempted to take So-young's phone out of her pocket, but she froze as So-young turned to face her.

"Yes? Do you have a problem, Seokkyung?" Seokkyung nervously giggled while glancing at her.

"No. Nothing at all." So-young gave her a strange look, but she shrugged it off and returned her attention to Minhyeok. Rona and So-young's phones were swiftly taken by Seokkyung, who then hurriedly fled the classroom with them.

"Aren't you going to stick with your friends?" So-young mocked Minhyeok as she grinned a little. "No. Just a quick question for you." In a serious tone, Minhyeok stated. So-young gave him a perplexed expression. "What do you want to ask?"

"Are you impersonating Min Seol A?"

It appeared as though So-young was about to vomit her breakfast once more as her face started to get a little pale.