Chapter Seven: The Bullying Starts

So-young gets ready for school and says goodbye to her mother and walks out of the door

So-young gets ready for school and says goodbye to her mother and walks out of the door.  She walked in the school and sat down at her seat and quickly turned around to notice that Rona's desk had a blanket on top of it. Wait a minute.. Oh no.. the school probably knows by now. So-young quickly grabs her jacket and puts the hood on her head so she wouldn't get noticed by the students.

A couple of minutes later, Rona walked in and noticed that there was a blanket on top of her desk. She slowly took it off and it said things, and everyone in the classroom cheered and laughed. So-young got up from her seat and took off her hoodie and read what was on the desk. "Who did this?!" Rona yelled with an angry tone.

"I heard you live in Bosok Village." Heo Yoo-Jung commented. Jeni stood up and walked to Rona. "Gosh, that's not the point. The point is that her place used to be Min Seol A's house." Song Yeri clings to her friend. "That's so creepy! Is that true? You're unbelievable." She commented as Rona looked at them in fear. So-young went to the other side of Rona and looked at them in anger.

"See? She can't even deny it. It means that I was right." Jeni stated Rona's face. "Does that mean she took Min Seol A's place in her school and her old house?" Minhyeok asked as she walked to the group. So-young scoffed at his statement. "Her mentally is unbelievable. She really is nothing like us." So-young slowly walked to Minhyeok while he walked backwards in fear, but was really tough on the outside.

"Listen here you little arrogant brat.... I'm getting sick and tired of you and your so called 'friends.' So-young quoted the word friends as she was about to lose her cool. "Bullying Rona now for what? Living in Min Seol A's house? Are you going to bully me too for either being her sister, or living in Min Seol A's house as well? Huh?" So-young leads Minhyeok to a wall, while the group turns to So-young.

Minhyeok looked very nervous, staring at So-young's gaze. Her gaze can be intimidating, but very dangerous when it comes to confrontation. "Bingo! Bae Rona is Min Seol A's killer. I bet she or So-young has something to do with her death." Jeni commented. "Hey, get lost. I'm embarrassed to be in the same class as you." Eunbyeol demanded to Rona, making everyone in the group start to laugh.

"Yah!"

Everyone turned to the twins as if they were walking in the room. "What did I just hear?" Seokhoon asked. "Are you guys really living in Min Seol A's old house?" Seokkyung asked in shock. So-young turned around to see Seokkyung and Seokhoon standing in the doorway and heard everything, making So-young nervous.

"So-young, Rona, we asked you guys a question!" Seokhoon exclaimed, making So-young fall on the floor. Rona was about to run out of the room, but got blocked by the group. Then all of a sudden, they threw trash at Rona, teasing her, and So-young quickly got up and walked to Eunbyeol and pushed her back.

Rona pushes Minhyeok hard and grabs a bucket and pours water on the boys and runs out of the room. So-young walks to Minhyeok and grabs his collar and pushes him to the wall. "Mess with me or Rona again, I'll kill you." So-young demands Minhyeok and gives him a dark glare and walks out of the classroom, following the group. Minhyeok looks at So-young in fear and in awe. She's very scary. That's what I like about her even more...