Chapter Twelve: Camera Test and Another Fight

It was the day when the school's ambassadors would be chosen

It was the day when the school's ambassadors would be chosen. Bae So-young stepped into the school and spotted the people auditioning were sitting on the stage. She was dressed in a black, strapless, lace dress with a sweetheart neckline and sheer skirt that matches her black heels. Her bangs were parted over to one side of her face, and she wore black sunglasses on top of her updo.

She bought her dress at the mall with her friend Bin Bora, which was a Dior piece. The Hera Kids gazed at her in surprise as soon as she sat down. Due to her elegance and beauty, So-young was aware that the Hera Kids would be drawn to her right away. "Bae So-Young?" She turns to face the Hera Kids. "Yes? Is there anything you need?"

"You look different. A significant difference, in fact. You look lovely." Jeni smiled slightly as she complimented So-young. Minhyeok is impressed and surprised by So-young. She's stunning and extremely attractive. I wish I could tell her that. He thought to himself. So-young offered Minhyeok a little smile, and his cheeks flushed slightly.

When Jeni looks at them, she gradually understands what is going on between Minhyeok and So-young. Instead, she shook it off and proceeded to the stage to perform the camera test. Jeni posed for the cameras as So-young observed. Because of her beauty and confidence, So-young believes she will be one of the ambassadors. When it was Rona's turn to take the platform and utter what she had to say, no one cheered or applauded. With a blank expression on her face, So-young stared at the judges and the audience behind them. Mr. Doo Ki with his ostensibly "words of encouragement." So-young muttered to herself.

After Rona finished, she rose from her seat and walked to the stage. So-young began striking formal poses as if she were taking pictures for the cover of Vogue. The crowd, as well as Mr. Doo Ki and Cheon Seojin, looked at her in disbelief. "I want to take on the role of school ambassador so that I can ensure that this school receives the right care." So-young spoke as she turned back to the camera after casting a blank stare at the Hera Kids. "Furthermore, and I'm not naming any names, ensuring that each and every student is handled fairly."

As So-young completed her statement, the Hera Kids began to realize that So-young knew something that no one else did...

Min Seol Ah, as well as what they had done to her.

So-young left the podium after finishing her speech to wash her face in the restroom. She knows that one of the Hera Kids will snap and disclose everything about what they did to Min Seol Ah. But she'll wait until the right moment comes. She grabs her phone and texts Logan to inquire about the plan to ruin the Hera Kids reputation.

 She grabs her phone and texts Logan to inquire about the plan to ruin the Hera Kids reputation