βœ“| If Looks Could Kill, screa...

By ragerfilms

in which an intelligent girl gets tortured by her own mind. ... More

πˆπ… π‹πŽπŽπŠπ’ π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠπˆπ‹π‹
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
π†π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚π’
𝔦. Ghostface is back
𝔦𝔦. The first killing
𝔦𝔦𝔦. Our thing
𝔦𝔳. Where was Amber Freeman?
𝔳. Wanna get high?
𝔳𝔦. face to face with ghostface
π–›π–Žπ–Ž. razor wire
π–›π–Žπ–Žπ–Ž. A Tear Soaked Gown
act one, π—²π—½π—Άπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—²
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
π–Žπ–. Drinking Life Away
𝔡. nosebleed
𝔡𝔦. Sadistic Killer
𝔡𝔦𝔦. The Motive of Starr Kimens
𝔡𝔦𝔳. Panic Attacks
𝔡𝔳. The Chase
𝔡𝔳𝔦. Control
𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔦. Insult to Injury
𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. Killer instinct
act two, π—²π—½π—Άπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—²
If Looks Could Kill: Twitter Addition!
ANNOUNCEMENT πŸ“£
MELISSA BARREA FIRED?!?!

𝔡𝔦𝔦𝔦. The embodiment of rage

961 44 60
By ragerfilms

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xiii. The embodiment of rage

scream vi,
chapter thirteen

          Humans are fragile animals. A machine that could easily be killed by a larger animal with sharper teeth, bigger arms, and longer claws. The only reason humans are on top of the food chain is because of their minds.

Humans are smart.

Humans are cold.

Humans are terrifying creatures.

A human being was causing this much chaos, this much destruction with just a knife, a Ghostface mask, and one hell of a motive.

It was coming to everyone's realization as they waited for death to come right through those doors.

"Run." Mindy felt her body stiffen.

But it was too late, the doors bust open and Quinn's limp body came flooding out, colliding with Anika, causing the force to make her fall to the floor.

Anika screams at Quinn's cut throat and cold eyes.

Starr helps Anika to her feet.

"Oh, fuck." Mindy mutters.

Ghostface came through the door, slashing a clean cut through Mindy's arm.

"Come on!" Arlo tries to drag Starr to the door that Chad and Tara escaped through, but Ghostface steps in front of Arlo and lunged his knife into his shoulder.

Arlo groans in pain, pushing them back before they could hurt Starr.

Ghostface felt a tug on their robe, turning to see Anika with a fierce glare. Ghostface easily chokes her by the neck before sending her up against the wall, plunging the knife into her stomach before the motion caused the blood to spill onto the floor.

Starr came to Anika's aid, sending a knee to Ghostface's side, causing a couple of seconds of relief.

This action only seemed to anger them more. 

They slice their knife near Starr's face, causing Starr's reflex to kick in and her arm comes up, creating a long deep cut on her arm.

Starr hisses at the unexpected feeling and a scream almost rips through her throat when Ghostface sent two more stabs at her arm.

Sam comes in, using a knife holder to smack them in the face. "Bedroom, hurry!" Sam rushes everyone to the bloody mess of a room, all of Quinn's blood was sprayed across the walls.

"Oh, my god." Starr's eyes widen at the murder scene.

Arlo stumbles his way over to the bedroom door, pushing all his weight against it as Sam did the Sam. Their bodies jerked at the hard force Ghostface was sending their way.

"How are we gonna get out of this?" Starr runs her hands through her hair.

Starr catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror that was pinned against the wall. Her baggy jeans were splattered in blood, and her black sweater that read the words 'New York' was covered in more blood and sweat.

The banging in the door stops.

Sam and Arlo look at each other in confusion, "what's happening?" He asks.

Sam looks across the room, seeing the bathroom door open. "Mindy bathroom door, hurry."

Mindy tries to ignore the pain in her arm, walking across the bathroom only the gasp when she sees a dead guy in the bathtub, "gentlemen caller is dead!"

Mindy turned her eyes back to the door, a scream ripping through her throat when Ghostface tries making his way through.

Sam comes to help, and a struggle starts to develop.

Unexpectedly, a book comes flying across the room, hitting Ghostface square in the head.

"Yes!" Arlo cheers.

Mindy and Sam stumble back into the bedroom and locks the door.

"Amazing aim, brother," Starr smirks as they help Sam push a large dresser against the door. Arlo ruffles his sister's hair.

With Ghostface still yet to break through, they finally had time to think.

Starr whistles to Sam, "Cute boy next door!"

Sam snaps her eyes in Danny's direction, she ran over to the window.

Starr a seat on the bed, unknowingly falling beside Anika.

Anika huffs, holding her bleeding-out stomach.

Starr sees this as her only chance, so she takes it, "Thanks for saving me back there."

Anika looked drained, her skin becoming paler by the second, but she doesn't seem very phased. "That's what friends do, right? Or whatever we are, I don't know—my stomach hurts." She starts babbling.  "I know you hate me and—"

"I never hated you," Starr's eyes softened, "and considering the fact you saved my life, you're one of my favorite people now." She giggles.

Anika starts laughing as well.

"If we both survive this," Anika shrugs, "I think we could make really good friends."

Starr felt more burning in her arm, but ignores it, "Me too." They fist bump, sharing a soft smile.

"Okay guys, come on!" Sam looks back at everyone. "One of you go first."

Starr frowns in confusion at what she means, but when her eyes land on the latter starting from Quinn's window to Danny's, it didn't take long for it to click in her mind.

"We're like—three stories up!" Starr shrieks.

"There's no other way, come on!"

Mindy pressed her weight against the dresser, "You go, someone has to stay here and hold this in place."

"I'll do it," Arlo says, not giving Mindy a second to protest, and soft moves her out of the weigh, replacing her spot.

"What? No!" Starr moves to him.

Sam starts making her way across the ladder, but Starr's too worried about her brother. "Come on, Sam's going, now you!"

Arlo huffs, "No, Starr. That wouldn't be very gentlemen of me, now would it? Ladies first." He grins.

"Stop joking!" Starr pinches him.

"This is my way of coping with stressful situations." Arlo shrugs. "Now go!" He points.

Starr turns to the window, seeing Mindy halfway across. "Anika?"

"I'll be right behind you, swear." Anika struggles to her feet.

"Okay." Starr builds the courage to go across the window.

Sam, Mindy, and Danny watch her from the other side. Sam had her hand out, "It's okay, I got you."

Starr felt her tears begin to blur her vision. She blinks them away, looking at the hard ground that could end her life. She blinks again, seeing a dead Ophelia limp body on the ground.

"No, No, No—" Starr whispers.

Arlo watches from afar, his eyes brimming with tears.

Starr claps hands with Sam, before making her way across. "You're okay, you're okay." Sam calms her.

Mindy looks to Anika, "Come on, Anika!"

Anika makes her way to the ladder. Trying to use her last bit of strength to survive. As she climbed, she continued to lose more blood, her bones were weakening, and her vision was blurring.

Arlo tries to hold the dresser in place with one arm, the one Ghostface stab was starting to numb.

Finally, Arlo's body hurled to the floor, and the dresser went tumbling on top of him.

Ghostface stepped inside.

"No," Starr pleads, "No! No!"

Arlo was pinned by the heavy dresser, Ghostface to this as his chance to send deep stab wounds right into the middle of Arlo's chest, causing his eyes to widen.

"Stop it!" Starr cries.

Arlo felt all oxygen leave his lungs, and his breathing staggered.

Ghostface turns his attention to Anika, who was still halfway across. Everyone's eyes widen.

"What?" Anika questions.

"Anika you have to move now!" Mindy exclaims.

Anika follows her eyes and sees Ghostface ready to kill her, she cries out at the sight.

Ghostface takes their time, sticking his knife into the window frame before taking the ladder by their hands and starting toying with the ladder, jerking it up and down, watching Anika struggle to keep her balance.

The ladder suddenly stops moving when a strong punch came Ghostface's way. Arlo seemed to barely be holding himself together, blood was making its way from his mouth.

Ghostface tilts their head.

Arlo attacks Ghostface to the ground, "You son—of a—a bitch." He coughs.

Ghostface fights with Arlo's strong arms, using their foot to kick him square in the chest, causing only insult to injury to Arlo's chest.

Arlo fell limp on the floor, coughing up his blood.

Starr's was violently shaking, but Ghostface still wasn't done.

Ghostface ran over to the window, and roughly tilts the ladder sideways, causing Anika's bloody hand to slip from Sam's.

Anika fell off the ladder, screaming before hitting her eye against a sharp metal dumpster before finally falling in the middle of the alleyway.

Start felt ringing entering her ears, it cut out Mindy's cries and Sam's mumbles. No tears were leaving her eyes, they only stared up at Ghostface...completely emotionless.

Unbothered, Ghostface takes their knife and walks away.

Starr wasn't sad...she wasn't in denial.

She was becoming the embodiment of rage.

And Starr wasn't going to stop until she avenged her brother.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡ใƷ ♥●•٠·˙

word count: 1462

SIREDNOTES !
Everyone say long love Arlo!💔

Also, are y'all ready to see
vengeful Starr Kimens?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 790 19
Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of woodsboro, california, a new killer comes to the surface with the ghostf...
11.8K 263 13
Zoey Meeks is the older sister of Mindy and Chad, only by one year thought. They have different dads, but that's never made a difference in their rel...
650K 20.2K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
70.1K 1.2K 30
Madison Miller can't control her feeling for many things, and one specific person... oc x chad meeks martin scream 5 - started-4/16/23 ...