SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XCVII

1.1K 76 36
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Haerin didn't bring up the whole 'depressed' thing with Y/n. Mostly.... because she didn't know how to.

Still though, in the back of her head...

She wondered if she should bring it up or ask Karina about it.

- Haerin POV -

I was typing on my phone.... then deleting....  then typing again.

I kept trying to figure out how to ask Y/n-ah about being depressed or why they weren't sharing this information with me.

"Haerin unnie, it's time for our photoshoot!" Hyein-ei yelled from afar.

"Okay!" I yelled back and put my phone down.

As we were doing our photoshoot, the photographer suddenly stopped and asked... "aren't you all a little too young to be idols?"

Me and the girls all looked at each other.

No one responded because he was our elder.

The photoshoot continued.... but just about 10 minutes later.... the photographer stopped again.

"I mean there's really no reason for girls your age to be so overworked and idolized," The photographer spoke up again.

"What? You can't support children's dreams?" A person suddenly stepped in front of the cameraman.

"Y/N-AAHHH!!" The girl's suddenly squealed.

"Babe!" I screamed once I realized it was Y/n.

"Hi, Frog" Y/n blandly responded.

There was no smile.

I couldn't feel the good feelings I usually felt when I saw Y/n-ah. I felt a bit more worried than anything else.

"Jeez, you look like you haven't slept in weeks!" Minji unnie suddenly remarked.

I took a closer look at Y/n-ssi and could see the signs of lack of sleep.

Y/n had really big eye bags and their eyes were really red and watery. It was kind of hard to miss the fact the Y/n just looked very tired.

"I came to drop you guys off some food," Y/n-ssi suddenly told us.

"You're quiet rude to your elders!" The Photographer angry told Y/n-ah.

"Whatever," Y/n responded before handing us bags of food and walking away.

The girls all turned to stare at me and I was confused.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that about?" Hanni unnie asked a bit upset.

"Yeah? What's wrong with Y/n lately?" Dani unnie asked too.

"I don't know," I simply answered before walking off to put away the food.

- Y/N POV -

I had gone off to see Haerin and the girls to hopefully cheer up for a bit. Instead, I was greeted with a very rude photographer.

I was happy the girls' manager had even allowed me to come visit them at work, but it was probably a bad idea to show up.

As I walked home, I felt faint again.

"Dammit," I mummered.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly got down to sit on the floor to try to recollect my strength.

"Oh no," was the last thing I breathed out as I felt myself start to fall asleep.

When I came to it, I could hear monitors beeping and it smelled sterile.

"Not again!" I groaned to myself.

I finally opened my eyes and tried to get out of bed.

"Not so fast!" A nurse pushed me back down to the hospital bed.

"We need to talk about why you keep fainting," The nurse coldly said.

"I'm fine. I probably just haven't eaten a proper meal or something," I answered the nurse as I tried to get up from bed.

"Look, I know there's nothing we can do to stop you from leaving but at least take this..... it's the results of some tests we ran," The nurse sighed as she gave me some papers.

"I will call your brother and tell him to keep an eye on. The doctor will follow up with you on next steps. For now, just make sure your always be supervised and try to get some sleep. You're seizers can happen even if you aren't asleep," The nurse explained with a worried look.

"Okay," I simply answered.

"I rather die than deal with any of this right now?" I thought to myself as I got ready to leave the hospital.

"Oh and you should thank the girl that got you here. She's in the waiting room," The nurse said before I could walk out the room.

I took a deep breath and just shook my head.

"Would've been better if she just left me there," I whispered under my breath.

I walked out to thank the kind stranger but to my surprised was greeted by Haerin and her friends.

"Thank god you're okay!" Dani-ssi exclaimed as I walked up to me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked a bit confused and somehow relieved.

"Did you guys call the medics?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Suddenly, all the girls turned to look at Hyein-ssi.

"How did you-" I said all confused.

"Umm... well all the girls were fighting with Haerin unnie about why she didn't know what was going on with you....," Hyein began to explain.

From the corner of my eye I could see Haerin turning red and stare down at her feet all embarrassed.

"So, I walked down myself to make sure you were okay and I saw you start to sit on the floor about a block down and ummm.... then you suddenly fainted and yeah....," Hyein got all shy.

"Well, thank you kid!" I responded to her with a tight hug.

"You're welcome, Sunbae!" Hyein-ssi hugged back.

"Anyway, I should get home and you should all get back to work," I told the girls.

"I'll take a cab. So, don't worry about me!" I tried to reassure the girls.

"No!" Haerin-ah suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh?" I hummed in confusion.

"We got the day off and rescheduled the photoshoot. So, we'll be the ones to take you home," Minji spoke up.

"Ummm.... okay," I said a bit upset.

"I'm sorry I ruined your day," I told the girls a bit embarrassed.

"You didn't," Dani responded.

"Yeah, we needed a break anyway," Hanni added.

"Alright," I whispered.

The girls and I then headed home with a nice ride from their manager.

"Thank you," I bowed to the manager as all the girls ran into the house.

"You're welcome. Take good care of yourself," Managernim responded before driving off.

I walked into the house, dreading the conversation that was about to come.

I took a deep breath and came face to face with Yoongi.

"I know what you're gonna say, just can talk about it la-" I was about to explain myself when Yoongi suddenly hugged me.

"We'll figure this out. I can't lose you too!" Yoongi's voice cracked as he hugged me tighter.

"What?" I asked a bit confused.

"Don't leave me okay? I can't make it out here without you," Brother said, almost as if he was crying.

"What's the matter with you?" I pulled away from his embraced a bit confused.

"Yeah, you're acting like Y/n only has a few days to live!" Hanni suddenly exclaimed.

Yoongi looked down to his feet then stared me in the eyes.

"Stop- don't. I don't know wanna know," I coldly said.

I was too terrified to know what the hospital had told him.

"Y/n, you can't avoid this like you've been avoiding everything else. Just, let's talk about it," Brother told me.

"No, I'm good. There's nothing to worry about," I answered in an angry tone.

I could see Haerin starting to tear up behind Yoongi.

"I'm fine. I just haven't been eating well or sleeping well and it's just a little seasonal depression," I told him.

"Y/n-ah please," Yoongi responded with pleading eyes.

I began to walk back to try and get away from everyone.

"I just- I'm gonna go take a nap," I stuttered before turning away to walk up to my room.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Can I rip your heart out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
413K 16.4K 148
Newjeans oneshots. fluff and angst. *read at your own discretion cus some mature content will be present*
49K 1.9K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
7.8K 503 20
Just a journalist named Kang Haerin, who is struggling to make a breakthrough. One night, she comes across a hero and decides that this is the breakt...