Quirk Cultivation

Por anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... Mais

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells

Rest and Planning

5.1K 111 36
Por anonjack4

A/N - Sorry, but there's going to be one more chapter after this before the next lemon.

-x-

Crisis Fatigue.

A condition that occurs when an individual is subjected to stressful situations repeatedly and often, until they become accustomed to them.

Izuku wasn't yet fully at that stage, but he was being to show the signs as he leaned against the wall with Setsuna's body in his arms.

He still felt ashamed that he'd lost control like he did, but he wasn't about to brake down like before with Jiro ether.

"Setsuna...I'm so sorry...I-I don't know what came over me..." he apologized but Setsuna just chuckled weakly.

"Hay, I brought this on myself...even if I wasn't in my right mind at the time..." she said as she blinked some of the haze from her eyes and looked up at Izuku.

"I guess nether of us was thinking strait...also, can you let go of my head now?" she said and Izuku just stared at her for a moment.

In the end, Izuku just sighed and slid down the wall, as if defeated and brought Setsuna with him so she was sitting in his lap.

With her body no longer in danger of falling over, Izuku loosened his grip as she leaned back on him and he pressed his fingers together.

Setsuna sighed as her head was free to float back up and re-attach to her body, and she continued to lean back into Izuku.

Izuku let the girl take her time but still made sure to keep his hands off her though, not knowing what she would be ok with.

Setsuna took a moment to breath as she processed everything. Then she finally looked down at her distended belly and hesitated before placing a hand on it.

Setsuna was quite, as she didn't know what to think of all this...

Until she felt movement from inside and a tiny, hand shaped bulge under her own hand.

She then gave a breathless laugh and shook her head.

"Damn it...how can I already be so attached to you..." she muttered as she leaned her head back next to Izuku's.

She then looked over to see the look of uncertainty on his face, as he let her come to terms with everything.

"Ok, I'll bite...how did this happen and why can you suddenly use my quirk?" she asked as she rubbed her belly, where her baby's hand was pressing against her's.

The situation did freak her out more then a little, but she wouldn't go crazy until she heard what Izuku had to say.

The green haired hero sighed and looked away from her as he grew uncomfortable.

"How do I explain it..." he muttered, before glancing back at Setsuna.

"My doctors...lied about my quirk...and now it's cased all of this...and it...well it copies the quirks of the girls I...impregnate...and the quirks of our kids..." Izuku explained the best he could.

Setsuna was quiet for a moment as she took in the information.

"Well...that's fucked up...overpowered, but fucked up" she said bluntly. Her emotions stretched too thin by the situation and the undeniable reality of her pregnancy, to care about crass language at the moment.

"Well...it sounds like it wasn't y-"

"Wasn't my fault. Yes I know!" Izuku suddenly snapped as he covered his face with his right hand.

Setsuna looked at him with surprise but then he just looked guilty again.

"I'm sorry, it's just...everyone's been saying it's not my fault and objectively I know it...but I just can't stop thinking it...it still feels like it's my responsibility" Izuku explained as his face fell, looking defeated.

Setsuna blinked at Izuku before giving a gentle but exhausted smile.

"Yah, you are responsible. It's not your fault, but you still have to take care of us. Which is what you did for me and those other girls I saw you with, when you stopped that torture we were stuck in" Setsuna spoke and was happy to see the teary-eyed Izuku look at her as she grinned.

"So, you are planning on supporting us, right?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Of course!" Izuku immediately spoke without hesitation and his depression washed away, if only briefly.

Setsuna just grinned at him.

"Good, then you've done all you can to make up for it already" she spoke as she leaned her head back and looked to the sky, while resting her hands on her belly.

"Damn it...this situation is so messed up, but I can't bring myself to hate you or not love these kids you put in me already" she said as she relished the little kick she felt against her hand.

"Wow, my parents are gonna loose it when they find out" she thought aloud as she still worked to come to terms with what was happening to her.

She did feel a little guilty though, when she felt Izuku flench at the mention of her parents and Izuku's face turned pale with dread at the thought of so many angry fathers chasing after him with intent to kill.

Then he thought of his own mother and her reaction to all this and his face burned with embarrassment and dread.

He was pulled back to reality by a light jab to his side from Setsuna's elbow.

"Come on, don't get all depressed on me. I'm actually still freaking out inside a little, but we need to get out of here before anyone else shows up. We can deal with our issues later" she said before trying to get up, only to give an exhausted groan as her legs gave out on her.

Setsuna frowned at her legs, then her belly as she pondered just how safe it would be for the babies, if she used her quirk to move.

Before she could do anything though, Izuku suddenly stood up with her in his arms and she yelped as she clung to him.

"O-ok...this works too...but can I get some clothes on first before we leave?" she said with a blush as she looked away.

Izuku pondered her question for a moment, before he brought out his jacks and plugged one into the wall. He then pondered for a moment longer, before separating his right eye from his head while closing his left. He became a little nauseous, causing his eye to wobble in place, before he adjusted and unsteady moved it up to look around. At the same time, the crosshairs from Hatsume's quirk appeared in his eye, as he used Zoom.

Setsuna was honestly a little scared and amazed by the fact that Izuku was using three quirks simultaneously, with little to no practice. Though he was obliviously struggling to maintain focus.

Izuku grunted after a moment and retracted all of his quirks, as he wobbled on his feet a little while his face turned green, but he held it down.

"We have a few minutes before they get here, but that's if someone doesn't have a quirk that lets them get up here faster" Izuku explained with a weak voice as he tried to keep from vomiting again. He then set Setsuna's feet on the ground while still holding her up with one hand, and reached over with the other to grip the metal door and warp the metal with shear strength, to prevent it from opening.

Setsuna blinked and suddenly felt genuine arousal as she looked away with a blush.

"Wow I...you're such a cinnamon roll that I forget you can just casually bend metal without even using your quirk" she said with a voice of nervousness and arousal, as she became acutely aware of the very strong and rippling muscles that were holding her up and the rock hard abs and chest she was leaning against.

Izuku blushed and looked away, as he walked Setsuna over to her discarded clothes.

The lizard girl, groaned in frustration though, as she struggled to work around her protruding belly.

"Dang it...just how many kids did you put in me?" she muttered offhandedly, to which Izuku fidgeted uncomfortably.

"F-four...you're carrying quadruplets...though I'm pretty sure the only reason you don't have more is because I...finished so soon after putting you back together" he muttered while avoiding eye contact.

Setsuna screeched to a halt though, as her head snapped to Izuku's.

"Whoa! Wait a minute! How do you know that?" she asked while placing a hand on her belly as if she were trying to count them while Izuku sputtered a little.

"I-it's my quirk...I can tell how many kids I...impregnate girls with... along with the genders" Izuku explained but then suddenly grew contemplative as he lowered Setsuna to the ground so she could start putting on parts of her clothes that would fit.

"Although, I only made three quirks, so maybe two of them will be identical, because I didn't let any of them be quirkless" he muttered while rubbing his chin.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Rewind!...What was that part about MAKING quirks!?" Setsuna suddenly exclaimed while pausing in putting on the pants part of her suit. She couldn't fit it all on, so she had to separate the suit like she did with her quirk.

When she saw Izuku sputtering though, she shook her head with a groan.

"No, never-mind, you can explain later. For now let's just focus on getting someplace safe" Setsuna sighed as she separated the belly part of her suit from the top and slipped it on, while only grimacing a little as her slightly larger bust, strained against her suit.

"Ok, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. So how do we get out of here?" she asked and Izuku picked her back up while thinking hard.

He then looked over the side of the building to see if anyone was looking and gave a nod.

"Alright, I'm going to have to move fast once we start. Are you ready?" he asked and Setsuna nodded while Izuku gave her a reassuring smile.

He then let a little bit of One For All, flow through him as he looked forwards and jumped while using Float, causing him to gently glide from one roof of the school to the other.

Once he touched down, he immediately started running. Not as fast as he would have liked but he wasn't going to risk anything with his kids.

He made his way down the staircase to the level he desired and made a brake for it. Running and dodging any occupied hallways. His sense of smell and Jiro's quirk proving invaluable to avoiding and hiding from the few students in this part of the school.

This continued for a while, until they came up on a set of heavy doors, designed to tank the biggest explosions imaginable.

"We're here. The support department" Izuku said from the doorway of another classroom, dawn the hall. He didn't see anyone but he knew they were on this floor.

"You're sure Recovery Girl's in there with the others?" Setsuna asked and Izuku nodded, before setting her on the floor and leaning her against the teacher's desk.

"I'll go get them to open the door and be right back" he promised with a confident smile that she knew didn't match his inner turmoil with everything that was happening.

But it still eased her worries as he placed a hand on her shoulder, then a more hesitant one on her belly.

She knew Izuku would be back and gave a grateful smile of her own.

Izuku nodded to her as he stood up and made sure the door was locked.

"Izuku" Setsuna called out before he could leave but looked away with a nervous blush as he turned his attention to her.

"Y-you said you knew what the genders were, but never actually told me..." she said quietly while rubbing her belly.

Izuku was quiet for a moment before smiling at her.

"Two boys and two girls...and the girls are the identical ones" he explained and several emotions flashed across Setsuna's face before she smiled down at her belly.

"T-thanks Midoriya..." she muttered as he smiled at her.

"I'll be back soon" he promised again, as he held his hand out in the direction of the support department, and vanished in a flash of green, leaving Setsuna to her own thoughts as she sighed and looked down at her pregnant belly.

-x-

Meanwhile, Izuku reappeared and fought the urge to vomit but managed to succeed this time.

"Ugh...that's going to take some getting used to..." he muttered as he waited for his stomach to settle.

"Umm...D-Deku?..." Ochako suddenly spoke and Izuku's eyes rose to meet her's, as his hand continued to caress her cheek where he'd touched her before.

It was then that his face turned red as he realized the position he'd landed in. Practically laying on Ochako, who was laying half naked on a gurney, like would be found in a hospital.

WACK!

"Ow!" Izuku yelped as he was knocked off Ochako by a swift nock to the head, and fell to the floor of the re-purposed support department.

"None of that! You've done enough already!" A fuming Reconvey Girl yelled as she stood over him with her cane ready to strike again.

"Now now Recovery Girl. We already discussed this. Not only did we already consider this outcome, but given the girls' description of their experience, it is for the best" Nezu interrupted the angry doctor, giving Izuku the chance to look around and see all the girls laying on freshly fabricated gurneys, waiting to be examined by Recovery Girl.

"That still doesn't excuse-" the elderly woman started as she swung again, but immediately fell silent as Izuku caught it and there was a look in his eye she hadn't seen in him before.

One that dared her to get in his way and promised pain if she tried.

"I'm sorry Recovery Girl. Any other time I'd let you wack me over the head as much as I deserve. But I have more important things to take care of" Izuku spoke flatly as he stood up and towered over the woman.

"Nezu, I need you to open the door" he said simply but respectfully and Nezu hit the switch without question.

Izuku ran out of the room so fast it looked like he vanished, leaving a stunned Recovery Girl and smirking Nezu.

"I thought this might happen" the principal muttered as he walked over to her.

"The gentlest souls are often the most fierce when something or someone they care for is at stake. Especially when that something is fatherhood" he explained to the still stunned hero, who was seeing a new side to the boy who she'd gotten to know over the years.

Izuku then ran back in at a slower pace, with Setsuna in his arms and closed the door.

Izuku then walked the blushing girl over to a free gurney while Jiro and Ochako smiled and waved awkwardly at her. Hatsume just grinned without a hint of shame.

Recovery Girl had to fight down the knee jerk reaction to hit and chew out the boy for knocking up, yet another girl in so short a time. She had grown used to the dynamic they had, which was similar to the one she shared with All Might, and it was both jarring and terrifying to be forced to remember that Izuku could level the building with her in it, if he was ever pushed too hard while in such a fragile mental state.

Recovery Girl sighed as she reminded herself that Izuku was just as much a victim, and moved to examine her new patient.

"I'll take care of the girls... you talk with Nezu" she instructed and was relived to see Izuku relax a little as he saw them all safe.

"Thank you" he said as he gave a reassuring squeeze to Setsuna's arm, then greeted the other girls before walking over to the Principal.

"Nezu...wait, where's Thirteen?" Izuku asked as he moved with Nezu into what he assumed was Power Loader's office, and collapsed onto a worn out and grease stained couch, while Nezu took the chair across from him.

"She's out collecting the incapacitated males on campus and taking them to safe areas until they awaken, while also keeping an eye out for any students or faculty about to do anything drastic" Nezu explained and Izuku nodded in understanding while stealing glances at the door leading to the makeshift maternity ward.

"I suppose I should say you have nothing to worry about with Recovery Girl watching over them, but we both know you will anyway" Nezu said with a comforting smile.

Izuku sighed as he buried his face in his hands.

"I have four pregnant girls I need to support, and I'm going to be a father of seventeen soon. Maybe even in the next few seconds for all I know" Izuku lamented as he allowed himself to vent. The classic Midoriya tears threatening to brake free and strip the paint from the walls, as he finally had some time to think in actual safety without the distraction of three beautiful and enticing girls, demanding his affections.

Nezu just waited patiently as he picked up a cup of tea and started sipping it.

"Please tell me you have some good news" Izuku practically begged as he looked to Nezu, only to blink in surprise when he realized he was holding a cup of tea.

"How did..." he muttered before shaking his head, deciding not to question it while Nezu chuckled.

"Well, we have good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" he asked and Izuku took a moment before sighing and he took a big gulp of his tea, hoping it would help calm his nerves.

"Normally I'd say give me the bad news first, but with how crazy everything is now, maybe the good news will soften the blow" he said and Nezu nodded.

"Well the good news is, the girls won't be going into labor anytime soon. According to Recovery Girl and her examination, while the children are fully developed and ready, your quirk seams to factor in the stress this will have on the mothers, and is giving them time to adjust and prepare. If Recovery Girl is correct, they will give birth sometime after the fist twelve to twenty four hours" Nezu explained and Izuku nearly collapsed with relief.

It wasn't much, but they at least had a day to prepare, and it wasn't going to happen while this disaster was still going on.

"Thank god, we have time...plus I would hate myself if I wasn't with them when it happened" Izuku thought as he let out a sigh.

He then remembered the bad news though and sat up to focus on Nezu, whose face lost a little of it's usual cheer.

"Earlier, we captured one of the girls and attempted to sedate them in the hopes that they wouldn't suffer the negative effects of your quirk while unconscious" Nezu began but then grimaced, which set off alarm bells in Izuku's head.

"Unfortunately, the plan backfired horribly. It would appear she was plagued by an erotic dream that only proved to be more torturous for her, since it wasn't really you, and she then woke up in a frenzied state and escaped after tearing apart the nurse's office" Nezu explained while shivering at the memory.

"So, you may want to keep an eye out for an especially ravenous woman hunting for you..." he finished with a smile to hide his grimace.

BANG!

Izuku slammed his face into the stained and junk littered, metal table between them. His left hand attempting to claw into it while the other trembled while trying not to brake the teacup clutched in his fingers.

"Please tell me you have a cure..." Izuku spoke with a muffled and distressed voice but Nezu just gave an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Midoriya, but unfortunately all our attempts have ended in failure or backfired spectacularly. Your quirk is just too powerful with One For All. So far the only way to end the effects is for you to satisfy them" Nezu explained and held no hard feelings when the teacup's handle shattered in Izuku's fingers.

Izuku then sat up while taking a deep breath.

"Is there anymore bad news?" he asked with dread and Nezu was very glad he couldn't sweat.

"No, I believe that's it" he lied. Though in his defense, it was actually part of the first bit of bad news and he would tell Izuku, after he'd had time to calm down.

"But while we're on the subject, I believe the girls mentioned you discovered more about your quirk, but Recovery Girl was more focused on their current health. Any new information is worth it's wight in gold though" Nezu began the carful process of both gathering useful information and distracting Izuku from his current stress, and was satisfied to see him perk up a little as he pulled a notebook from...somewhere...

-x-

Minutes passed as Izuku quickly explained what he'd leaned of his quirk so far. His excitement over analyzing and explaining his quirk, as well as the quirks he'd made, overriding his shame and guilt at the situation.

Nezu, unexpectedly, was growing excited himself, as his hyper-intelligent mind processed just how overpower Cultivator made Izuku and how much more powerful he could become.

After the discussion had moved passed One For All's involvement, they had moved the discussion out with the others, so they could be privy to the parts regarding them and their unborn children, and to ease Izuku anxiety at being separated from them and unable to provide support.

Everyone else, while not as farseeing as Nezu, understood the implications of Izuku's quirk and Recovery Girl in particular was sweating a little. The similarities between Cultivator and All For One, a little too uncanny for her comfort.

Had it been anyone else who got this quirk, she would be terrified beyond belief.

Nezu hummed though, as his mind worked in overdrive.

"Midoriya, if you don't mind my saying, but I can't help but notice all the quirks you've created, all resemble or share aspects of the girls you impregnate. Is that a limitation of your quirk, or something else?" he asked and Izuku blushed at the reminder of his quirk's nature.

"W-well...I wouldn't say it's a limitation per-say..." he started but paused as he pondered how to explain.

"I guess the best way to describe it, is like having bunch on random model kit parts scattered in front of me. Each one a different color, size or shape for each gene or chromosome. Except each block is coated in superglue, so I can't take anything bake once I've snapped them together" Izuku tried to explain and Nezu nodded along.

"So basically you can't use trial and error to figure out the combinations. Not without risk of creating an unsavory result" Nezu summarized for everyone and Izuku nodded along.

"Yes, exactly. But when I copy their quirk, it's like getting the instruction manual. Now I know how each part can fit together for that particular build, and I can safely tweak it" Izuku continued as he and Nezu both seamed to become more exited.

"And the more instruction manuals you get, the better you get at kit bashing the different genes together, even if it's a set you haven't worked with before" Nezu speculated further as Izuku nodded his head.

"Exactly, but I still have to work with the parts I'm given. I can try and make something totally different, but there's a chance it might not work or will mutate into something else. So I try to stick close to the original specs" Izuku explained further as the two brainiacs in the room continued their excited conversation.

Meanwhile, the girls in the room sweat dropped as they watched.

"Did he just refer to us as model kits?..." Jiro asked tensely. Her jacks vibrated dangerously as she debated wether to jab her lover in the ear for his method of describing her, or laugh at his cute, quirky personality.

The others laughed weakly at her question and Jiro sighed as she let her jacks fall. She just couldn't bring herself to kill the mood. Not when Izuku was smiling like that for the fist time since this all started. She didn't count the time after their hour of passion together. That was more like relief and acceptance of the situation and of their feelings for him.

Ochako seamed to share the sentiment from where she lay, while Hatsume seamed to actually enjoy being compared to a mecha as she listened attentively to Izuku and Nezu's ramblings.

The two were interrupted by a blast of static over a handheld radio on the nearby workbench.

"Hay boss. I hate to interrupt, but things are starting to get hairy out here. Please tell me you got a plan ready to deal with this" a voice spoke through the static.

"Snipe!?" Izuku blurted with surprise.

"But how is he still awake?...of that's right, he has a gas mask" Ochako said with some relief that yet another teacher was on their side.

Nezu nodded as he made his way over to the radio.

"Yes. Snipe has been dealing with the woman I mentioned earlier, to make sure nothing bad happens" Nezure explained before giving a sigh as he picked up the radio.

"That being said, it would appear your time of rest is over Mr. Midoriya...it's time for you to get back out there and take care of things before anyone hurts themselves" he continued as he turned to Izuku.

The boy tensed up as he was reminded what he needed to do and his face burned red while the others averted their eyes from embarrassment, with the exception of Hatsume.

"R-right...I guess I n-n-need to get out there..." Izuku stuttered as he tried to figure out who he should go after first, but then his eyes widened as he remembered a very important detail that Nezu neglected to mention.

"Nezu...who was it that you tied to knock out?" he asked and grew more nervous as Nezu looked away with a guilty expression.

"Nezu...who was it?..." Izuku asked with mounting fear that only skyrocketed when Nezu finally told him who it was.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.2K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
182K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
1.3K 34 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
185K 5.5K 106
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...