I Work For One Direction

Od MSI_medusa

The names Jess, Jess Pampa. I grew up with a single mother and not much to call my own. Deciding to get a job... Viac

I Work For One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
:)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Read
Chapter 25
Read
Read
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Please read
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Part 1
Chapter 29: Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 31
Read
Chaptet 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Read
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Read!
Read please :(
Chapter 39
Read :'D
Chapter 40

Chapter 14

944 18 0
Od MSI_medusa

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"Shut the fuck up!" I threw my phone across the room. I scratched my head and looked over next to me. An empty bed, of course. I didn't know whether or not to be offended or relieved that I didn't wake up next to Harry. To be honest I didn't remember if I even fell asleep next to him. I searched for a clock around the room but to my dismay I didn't find one. I had no idea what time it was. I sat up and then just flopped back onto the bed and groaned. I just want to sleep in until 2 in the morning! Please oh holy heavenly one let that happen! What's the point? I thought. No matter how much I pray I know I will never get my deserved beauty sleep. "Stupid job." I mumbled. "Stupid money." I got up and quickly exited my bedroom to see a very funny looking Niall flopped on the floor. I giggled.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP BEEP

UGHHHHHH! I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone. Who the hell would be calling me at... 8:16 in the fucking morning?! "Hello!" I answered angrily.

"Well hello to you too." My mothers voice rang at the other end of the phone.

I face palmed. I actually wanted to face wall. As in hit my head against the wall until I got into a coma so I could just sleep for days. I shook off the thought quickly. "Hi mom.."

"Is everything okay?" She asked a bit alarmed.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired as hell.." I was interrupted with an unintentional yawn. "What's up?" I sat on my bed and brought my duvet to my legs.

"I haven't heard from my daughter in months and you ask what's up?" I could hear her scoff which made me giggle.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry it just.. I got this new job and its been tough to think about anything." I made up a very true excuse.

"You got a job?! Honey, that's great! What is it?"

"Uhm.." I had no idea how to explain this to her. "Well I was hired by this guy named Paul to take care of his 5 boys. Guess you could say its sort of a babysitting job." I smirked.

"Oh that's great. 5 boys? That sounds like a lot? They must have be a handful." She had no idea.

"Yeah you have no idea mom. But the pay is good and they're pretty fun to be around so it's not a problem."

"Oh well that's good honey." She said. "I called you to tell you that Ashley asked me to marry him!" He screamed.

I did a mental laugh. What kind of a guy is named Ashley? "Mom! Wow.. That's.. That's great!"

"Really?" Her voice was unsure. "Are you okay with that? I know you don't know Ashely that much but he's a great-"

"Mom!" I cut her off. "Are you happy?"

"Yes of course I am."

"Then I'm happy. All is settled. Congrats." I said smiling. I always wanted to see my mom this happy. She deserved it.

"Thank you so much baby. That means a lot." She cooed.

"Well what are daughters for? Well I gotta go-"

"Not so fast. Ashely has a daughter. She's about 10 and we are having a little barbecue at ours tonight and I wanted to see if you would come?"

I sighed. I knew I couldn't let my mom down. This little get together would mean the world to her. "Sure mom but could I bring someone.. Well someone's? The boys I mean."

"Oh yeah that's fine dear. I can't wait to see you tonight. Bring a cake!" She chimed.

"Will do mom." I giggled. "I love you."

"Love you too honey."

With that I hung up and dropped my phone onto the bed smiling. There was a knock at my door and my head shot up.

"Knock knock." Harry said opening the door.

"Heyy.. What are you doing up?" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep. Why are you so cheery?" He sat down next to me.

"I just got off the phone with my mom." I smiled. "She got engaged!" I screeched.

"What?! That's great Jessy!" He hugged me and I breathed in his scent.

"Yeah I know.. Uhm.. My mom invited me to this get together at our house.." I remove myself from the hug.

"Well that's great. Just let us know when and you can have the day off." He tweaked my nose.

"Well it's tonight." I said quickly.

"That's even better! We don't have to go into the studio so you can just relax. We can handle things here." He smiled at me.

"I want you guys to come with me."

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? Will that be okay with your mom?"

"Yeah it'll be totally fine with her, I swear!"

"Oh I don't know I would have to check my schedule." He said scratching his chin. "Well... I guess I could move Megan Foxx to next week and tell Tyra Banks I can't model for her.. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm free tonight." He chuckled.

"You're such a dork Harold." I said shoving him.

"I'm a funny handsome dork." He wiggled his eye brows at me.

I burst into laughter. "You got two out of three right." I tapped his knee and got up.

"Wait.. Which 2?!" He yelled behind me. "Handsome dork?! Funny handsome! Come on tell me!"

*****

"Can't touch this! Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh can't touch this..." I sang softly as I was putting the icing on my beautiful chocolate cake. "Can't touch this!"

A pair of hands grabbed onto my sides which made me jump but then I caught a whiff of Harry's scent.

"Are you sure I can't touch it?" He whispered into my ear which tickled me.

I giggled. "Harry stop it.. I'm trying to bake." I cooed.

He groaned. "Fine! But I can still touch it." He grabbed my as and squeezed it and ran away.

"Harry!" I yelled throwing a spoon at him.

I heard him laugh loudly which made me blush. His laugh was adorable for some reason.

"Why are we yelling at Harry?" Liam said scratching his head.

"Good morning sunshine." I said in a cheery voice.

"Morning."

"Not a good one?" I asked placing a cup of tea in front of him.

He scoffed and the sipped his tea. "Does it look like a good morning?"

"Sheeesh." I said at his snap.

"Sorry. I'm sorry Jess."

I patted his head and placed a light kiss on it. "Don't fret little one." I smiled. "You gonna be sober tonight?"

"Yeah I sure hope so."

"Good. Because you and the boys are attending a family barbecue at my mom's place tonight."

"We are?" He asked.

"Yes you are and I'm not taking no for an answer." I pinched his cheek. He cracked a smile which made me smile. "There's that million dollar smile." I said in a very high pitched voice.

"Why is everyone talking to loud?" A very tired and raspy Irish accent said behind me.

"Sorry Niall." I shrugged.

"Oh cake." He almost dipped his finger in the icing but I smacked it away. "Ow!"

"No touching! It's not for you." I said in my mommy voice.

"We are going to Jess' mom's engagement party tonight." Liam smiled.

"Cool." Niall said nodding.

"It's a barbecue." I sang.

"Oh cool!" He beamed.

I giggled and so did Liam.

"Should it say, congratulations mom and Ashley or congrats welcome to the family Ashley family or ughhhh!"

"You'll figure it out, love." Liam sipped the last bit of his tea and got up.

******

"Jess come on! It's almost time to go!" I heard Liam yelling.

I finally looked at myself in the mirror. I wore my yellow sundress that my mom bought me a few years ago. I could still fit in it. It was still my favorite dress. I didn't wear any makeup, well not really. I only put some mascara on and some blush. I braided my hair to the side and it was straight for once. I paired my dress with my wedged heels which were tan and had yellow suns on them. I finally stepped out and smiled at the boys, but of course my eyes naturally went to Harry.

"Wow." Niall said. "You look great Jess."

"Thanks Niall. Come on let's go." I said grabbing the cake.

I was really looking forward to this get together with my new family, the boys included. But it ended up in being one of the most worst day in my life...so far. And I had no idea what was about to happen because of me.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.6K 399 47
Credit of this story goes completely to http://1-directionforeveryoungfanfic.tumblr.com/ :)
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
17.1K 347 20
Hi, my name is Jessica Grace Wright. My parents are very wealthy and I have three older brothers; Jonathan is only older by two minutes..Show off.. A...