Chapter 34

Alright alright here you go ;) don't be mad at me for keeping you waiting! Lol hope you likey:)

_________________________________________________________

"Harry.." I said. I didn't know what I was going to say. I couldn't even begin to think of any words. I was frozen. I was frozen and then he smiled at me. His smile killed me. I couldn't handle Harry anymore. I couldn't be around him. I didn't know what he was thinking or what he was going to do 99% of the time and that made me angry. Angry and confused. I didn't have the strength to be the person he wanted me to be right now. He wanted me to be strong and assuring like I usually am but I wasn't that girl anymore.

Harry sat down next to me on the bed as I wiped my tears. His smile was so bright I couldn't stop looking at it. I had to make a decision. I had to know what I would do if this situation went two different ways. Harry leaved in a few weeks. Where will that leave me if I decided to forgive him? Where would that leave us? I needed to make a choice. Fast.

****Harry'a POV****

I couldn't stop staring at her. I could tell she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. I had missed her so much. I missed her hugs and her kisses and the way she made me feel when I was around her. I missed it all. I needed to tell Jess that I was stupid and that I was a jerk. She had to see how sorry I was and I needed to show her that. I couldn't go on anymore with out her. I knew I didn't deserve her forgiveness but I wanted it so badly. I really wanted it.

What ever had come over me before was now gone. I couldn't be afraid anymore. I couldn't stop caring about her. I wasn't going to hold back anymore. She needed to hear how I felt about her. I needed to here myself say it.

"Jess.."

She took a deep breath. Almost as if someone was gonna hit her any second. I could tell she was nervous.

"Please.. Please just listen to me." I asked. I didn't want any interruptions. I had to get this out. "I.." I sighed. I didn't know how to begin to tell her the things that were going through my mind. "Jess I'm so sorry for everything that has been going on. I'm an idiot. I'm stupid. I'm selfish and I obviously have no brains and-"

"Is this just gonna be about you putting yourself down or do you have an actual point Styles?" She intimidatingly said.

I smiled. I couldn't get over how she could come off as calm when I knew she was freaking out on the inside. "It has a point I promise."

She gave me a small nod.

"When I told you that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me, I meant it. I don't know what has been going through my head these passed weeks. I don't know how to explain it. Realizing that I had lost you.."

"Harry." She said interrupting me. Her face was full of hurt and her eyes were watering. "Please. Please don't." She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Please don't do this. I.. I don't want to hear it. I just can't."

"Jess." I put my hand on her cheek and tried to get her to look at me. She woulnt even move her head. She just stared at the ground. 

I had to admit I was scared at that moment. I didnt know what she was doing or what was going through her head. It was one of the things I hated most about her. She was good at hiding her feelings from me, from everyone. 

"Harry. Please let me go to sleep. I cant talk about this right now its too much." She removed my hand from her face and placed it on my lap. She was rejecting me and I had no idea why. I thought she cared about me. I thought she was hurt because I left her and betrayed her? Now it seemed as if she didnt care at all. 

"Okay." I whispered. I stood up and watched her as she got under the covers and nestled her head into her large purple pillow. When she seemed done I crept my way out of her room and slowly closed the door behind me. 

Was she done with me? With us? With what we had? Or did we never have it? I fell for her and now I had no idea if she fell for me too. I thought she did but I guess not. I sat  on the love seat and let myself over think what just happened. Its never good when I over think things. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DDUNNNNN DUNNNNN! SO GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOURE NOT ANGRY WITH ME! LOL

this was more of a filler than anything else. this story is ending soon im really sorry but there is a sequal coming soon so i hope all of my beautiful readers will read that story too. Its gonna be 10xxxxxxxx better than this one lol just kidding, well i dont really know if its good or not. Ive got a few chapters in the sequal and i will post them one by one. im gonna try to be more frequent with my updates and update like one a week on a certain day. just try to be more professional lol love you guys so much and i hope you guys STAY TUNED LOL <33333333333333333333333333333

ASK ME QUESTIONS AND I TAKE REQUESTS. IM TAKING REQUESTS FOR THE SEQUAL IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MENTION ANYTHING OR MAKE SURE SOMETHING ISNT IN IT. DONT BE SHY :) THANKS GUYS!!!!