Chapter 37

I was sitting at my empty and quiet apartment just thinking about what was happening. I had no idea how to register it all. How was I going to bring this up to the boys? How would they feel about it? So many questions were running through mmy head and I didnt know how to process it all. Why did I over think things, yet I didnt over think the decision? I found that strange. It was almost as if I knew it was the best thing for me? I hated myself at the moment. 

A knock came at my door and I jumped up as fast as I could and swung the door open. Eleanor came through the door and embraced me in a hug. "What the hek is going on Jess?" She asked as she released me.

I shut the door slowley and told her to have a seat. She took a seat on the large couch and I sat next to her. "El.. Something came up and I have no idea how to deal with it." 

"Is this about Harry?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No its not about him, its about me." I stated. "My mom's fiance got transfered for his job and I  already made a decision on what to do. My mom said she doesnt want to leave me here by myself with the boys going on tour and me not having many freinds and being a weird loner.. She got into an argument with Ashley and I saw her crying and I couldnt handle it and I told her not to worry because I had an idea and she thinks its the best thing that I have ever decided to do and I agree with her. I just dont know how to bring it up to the boys." I said quickly.

"Well.. What have you decided to do?" She asked with an extremley serious face.

"I'm going to go with my mom and Ashley." 

"What?" 

"Yeah.." I looked down. 

"You havent told the boys?" 

"No and I have no idea how to bring it up or what to say or when to say it and I'm freaking out. El, when I told my mom that I would move with her it came out of my mouth so easily and I didnt even have to second guess it." 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

It was then that I had to think about what to say. I didnt want the boys to know where I was going because I didnt want Harry to come find me. I needed a long break from all of this and I needed a break from Harry so I needed to cut myself off from him and that included the boys. I could never make the boys feel awkward by talking to them and not talking to Harry because that wouldnt be fair and I couldnt tell El either because of Louis. Louis and Harry are bestfriends and I cant do that to them. "I cant tell you."

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"El.. I want to tell you but I could never ask you to hide where I'm going from Louis. I dont want any of the boys to know. I need to be cut off from everyone because of Harry so please dont be mad at me. I really wish I could tell you but I cant." I said apologetically.

She gave me a warm smile. "I understand Jess. Dont worry. We can figure this out. You just needed to choose your words right and find the right time to tell them. They wont be angry, I promise. They'll understand where youre coming from. Maybe not Harry but the rest will and they'll help get Harry through it too. Dont worry." She gave me another hug but this one was longer. 

"I dont know what I would have done if I didnt have you to talk to Eleanor. Thanks so much." I was really gonna miss her.

*************

It was about 8 at night now and I was just heading home. El went home earlier but I needed more time to think. I decided I was gonna tell the boys the day I had to leave. I didnt want them to feel sad or count down the days because thats the worst thing I could do to them. I also didnt want Harry to try and talk me out of going. This was the best way to do it... For all of us.

I finally got home in time to see chinese take out boxes and the boys sitting at the table eating. They all turned their heads when they heard me and Harry stood up. 

"Jess where were you? We all tried calling you but you wouldnt pick up." Harry said still standing.

I went into my bag and checked my phone. I had 17 missed calls and 30 something texts. "I'm sorry guys. My phone must be on silent. I forgot all about that." I threw my back on the floor and headed to the couch and tried so hard to keep my secret inside and not show that anything was wrong. 

"Where were you?" Harry asked for the second time. He had a worried look on his face.

I needed an excuse but I didnt want to lie. "My mom and Ashley got into a fight and my mom needed someone there for her. She was really broken up about it. I think it was their first fight. Sorry I stayed out so damn long." I guess I didnt really lie. 

"Is your mom okay Jess?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I think she'll be okay. It was weird to see Ashley so upset." I needed to add detail to it as much as possible.

"How do you know he was upset? Was he there the whole time?" Niall asked.

Damn... Why the hell did I say that. "I was heading over to my mom's house cuz I missed her and I felt like I hadnt seen her in sooo long and that was when I saw Ashley leave the house upset yelling that he cant do something, I dont know. She never told me why they got into a fight anyway." I patted myself on my back. 

"Did he come back?" Harry asked. Finally he sat down.

"Yeah he came back and then I left to give them time alone to talk." I said smiling at the boys.

They believed it. Thank God. I never knew I was so damn clever. Sneaky sneaky Jess. 

"Hope everythings okay." Louis said.

"Dont worry about it. I know they'll work things out." I stated. "So how was your days guys?" I said trying to change the subject.

"It was alright." Zayn said to himself.

"Okay." Niall stated with food in his mouth.

"Well Im gonna go change and I'm gonna join you guys." I flashed a smile and headed to my room and closed the door, letting out a sigh of relief. That was way too close for comfort. Thank God I'm so damn smart. 

Then came a knock on my door.

"Who is it?..." 

___________________________________________________________________

DUNN DUNNN LOL hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if their are a few mistakes. Im updating this at like 4 am and im exhausted! LOL Anyway stay tuned guys! Story is almost over which means SEQUEL!!!!! <33333

COMMENT AND VOTE :) LOVE YOU! :D <3