Chapter 38

"Who is it?" I asked.

My door opened up and I saw an adorable smile. "Hello love."

"Louis.. Whats up?" I asked. My voice was full of worry, I didnt doubt that. I just hoped he didnt notice.

He closed the door behind him and sat down on my bed with his elbow resting on his knee and his face resting in his hand. "Ya know Jess, youve never been a good liar."

Busted. No.. Play it cool. "What are you talking about?"

"Theres something else going on, you just wont tell us." He said.

I rubbed my face. "Alright fine. But you cant tell anyone. Promise?" I held up my pinky.

He took my pinky in his and smiled at me. "Promise, love."

I didnt know where to start. I didnt know what to say. But then.. I knew I couldnt say anything. I couldnt put him in that position. I just couldnt. "Harry came into my room and told me he wanted me back into his life and I didnt know what to say so I actually went over my mom's house to talk to her and that was when I saw Ashley leaving. Then I went to my apartment and sulked the entire time after I talked to my mom for a little bit and I just thought about Harry and me but I still dont know what to do. My head is going through so much at once and its driving me insane, Lou. What do I do?"

"I knew it! He's been acting weird for a while now! I knew it! This is great! You're getting back to normal again!" He practically hollard.

"Louis!!! Whisper please!!" I said. "I dont know if we're getting beck together. I still didnt give him an answer and.. Ugh!!!!! You guys are leaving soon and Its gonna make everything harder. I think I should just let you guys be you with out...me." 

His face turned from intrigue to sadness. "You dont mean that Jess."

"Yes I do Lou. I just think that it would be best for me to just move on. We can all be friends but I just cant go into that spiral again. It wouldnt be right. I dont want to be selfish towards myself with out being smart for myself first. I want Harry back. More than anything but I dont think my heart can afford it." 

"Oh Jess." He said. "You always were smarter than your own self."

"I'm just worried about myself. I dont think I would be happy."

"I know. I was worried about that too. I think you should do what you think is best, love. Best for you."

"I know. Im gonna need to think about this long and hard, I guess." Liar.

"Come on." He said. "Get changed and watch some pointless movies with us." He leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and tapped my knee twice before getting up and leaving me by myself. 

Ive never lied so damn much in a whole entire day. This was ridiculous. 

I hated thinking about how the boys would feel when they found out the truth.....

________________________________________________________________________

Almost over! And soon the sequel shall be underway. stay tuned guys. Share my story and what not :) LOVE YOU ALL <3 thanks for all the reads :)