Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

87

612 19 1
By LiannQ

    Wankang looked around and found that there were already many nobles sitting around. At this time, seeing Wankang coming here, he was looking in this direction with a curious expression on his face.

    His face was suffocated, and he looked at Wan Ruyi with hatred, then nodded, agreed with Xie Huaiyu's words, and decided to talk in another place.

    At this time, they had almost eaten, so they simply got up and went upstairs.

    The location was chosen in Baishu House. Firstly, it is very spacious, and secondly, there are no guest rooms on both sides, so it is more private, and it is a good place for conversation.

    Xie Huaiyu invited people into Baishu House, took him to sit down at the long table on the terrace, and skillfully went to the house to pick out a tea set and pour tea.

    Wan Kang took a deep look at Xie Huaiyu, something flashed in his heart, and his expression became more playful.

    He knew that this was Bai Shu's room, but seeing that Mr. Xie was so familiar with this place, I'm afraid he had a close relationship with this little brother Bai.

    When Xie Huaiyu was away, in order to preserve Baishu's reputation, he kept to etiquette so that no one could see the relationship between the two of them.

    But when facing the Wan family brothers, he did the opposite, deliberately showing his intimacy with them.

    On the one hand, it is to let Wan Ruyi know the difficulty and retreat, and on the other hand, it is to let Wan Kang know that this Baiyu Villa has something to do with him, so that he will not just steal what he sees here, and return it. You have to worry about yourself.

    As the saying goes, there is no business without fraud. Although Wan Kang looks decent, he only shows his side.

    In his heart, except for his family, everything is based on business, and he doesn't talk about morality.

    When the business of Yixianfang was not good before, everything was done according to Lafulou. However, Wankang only knew that the Tang family was behind the Laifulou, and thought they were ordinary merchants, so there was nothing to worry about.

    If Baishu had no backing, what Wankang saw in Baiyu Villa today would be all learned by him tomorrow.

    Sure enough, seeing Xie Huaiyu like this, Wankang accepted Xie Huaiyu's idea of ​​marrying Wan Ruyi, and instead tried to say: "It seems that Mr. Xie has a very close relationship with Master Bai, and he is so familiar with the things in the villa. When Xie

    Huaiyu heard the words, he pushed the boat along the way: "Where is it, I am just a small shareholder of Baiyu Villa, and everything about this villa was built under my own eyes.

    " Yi Lin.

    Although Xie Huaiyu said that he was only a small shareholder of Baiyu Villa, in the eyes of businessmen like them, it must be a modest statement.

    It made him feel that Baishu was just a cover for Baiyu Villa, and the person behind it was Xie Huaiyu himself.

    Originally, Wankang wanted to directly learn the method of this Baiyu Villa, and open a village next to Fucheng.

    But looking at Xie Huaiyu's face now, he dare not do this, so he had to find another way to cooperate with him.

    So after the two drank tea for a few more days, Wankang proposed to cooperate with Baiyu Villa.

    According to Wankang's idea, it wants to open branches in Fucheng and the suburbs of Beijing. Use Wanjia to invest and send people, and then use Wanjia's financial resources and contacts to publicize, and attract those wealthy businessmen and celebrities here.

    The funds obtained are 30% to 70% of the account, 70% to Wanjia and 30% to Baiyu Villa.

    With this method, Xie Huaiyu doesn't need to work hard, just come up with a name and an idea.

    It is also very suitable for those nobles who don't have much money in their hands and are too lazy to bother with management.

    But Xie Huaiyu has the Tang family in his hands, so he can still afford the funds to build a few gardens.

    What's more, Bai Shu is not the kind of person who can't manage it. With his ability, why does he need people from Wanjia to help.

    What's more, the reason why the business of Baiyu Mountain Villa is so booming now is because many distinguished guests from around the Fucheng come here for a visit.

    If there was an identical Zhuangzi near Fucheng, who would look far away and come here to live.

    Therefore, without waiting for Xie Huaiyu to open his mouth, Bai Shu immediately objected as soon as he heard it.

    Of course, he couldn't let Wanjia build a Zhuangzi to ruin his business.

    Xie Huaiyu also hooked his lips and said with a smile: "Wan Dang's suggestion is not sincere enough, and Xie also thinks it is inappropriate."

    Hearing Xie Huaiyu's refusal, Wankang frowned.

    For such a profitable business as Baiyu Villa, he is bound to win it. Xie Huaiyu disagreed, so he could only continue to make concessions and grind him down a bit more.

    Unexpectedly, before he opened his mouth, Xie Huaiyu took the lead and said: "Master Wan, I have an idea here. But on the basis of not affecting my Baiyu Villa, it also protects the interests of my two families." It turned out to be Xie

    Huaiyu I want Wanjia to set up Zhuangzi in the distant oceans such as Nanyang and Dongyang. This villa is still named Baiyu Mountain Villa, which is mostly consistent with the Zhuangzi in Daxuan.

    The construction of the villa and the arrangement in the villa are all handled by Baiyu Villa. Wanjia will be responsible for the required funds, opening up the gates, and subsequent manpower.

    The proceeds are divided 50-50, with Baiyu Villa and Wanjia each getting half.

    As soon as Xie Huaiyu's words came out, Wan Kang was taken aback.

    Originally, his thoughts were only in the territory of Daxuan, and he didn't want to expand to the overseas place, but according to Xie Huaiyu's intention, he went directly to the overseas market.

    "Forgive me. Rare things are more valuable. If there are many Zhuangzi, you may not be able to make money." Bai Shu also added: "Besides, it is difficult to build an identical one even if it is built according to the Baiyu Villa. Mo Huahu is not an anti-dog."

    Although Bai Shu had taught those craftsmen the techniques of waterproofing and water launching when he built Zhuangzi, he also made it clear to them that he was not allowed to build other Zhuangzi.

    Therefore, even if someone wants to imitate, they can only get the shape. The internal facilities of Baiyu Villa cannot be imitated.

    After thinking about it for a while, Wankang finally agreed.

    He knew that Xie Huaiyu wanted to rely on Wanjia's way to make money in overseas markets.

    But for him, Daxuan's money is money, and overseas money is still money. Since it is profitable everywhere, it is the same overseas and big publicity, so it doesn't matter where you open a branch.

    After this decision, Wankang and Xie Huaiyu had a discussion on the location of the opening, and they had a good talk. When it was time, Wan Kang took Wan Ruyi to say goodbye and left the room.

     When the two walked away, Bai Shu said to Xie Huaiyu with admiration: "You have already thought about opening a branch overseas, right? Otherwise, how could you think of it all at once."

       Xie Huaiyu nodded and said : "It's true that I have thought about it a long time ago. It is a coincidence that I can meet Wankang this time. When Wanjia forms an alliance with you, the business of this Baiyu Villa will be more secure." Xie Huaiyu originally wanted to cooperate with Wanji, but because of the Tang family's porcelain business.

     However, since Wankang was interested in Baiyu Villa this time, he used it as an excuse to talk about it, and it was the same. 

    The left and right money fell into Bai Shu's hands, and it was the same as his, so there was nothing wrong with it. 

    The next day, before Wankang left, he made a copy of the contract, which was drafted overnight after he went back last night. 

    The Wan family has been in business for many years, and I don't know how many contracts of this kind have been signed, so the writing is naturally very complete.

     He handed over the contract to Xie Huaiyu, Xie Huaiyu carefully checked a copy, and after adding a few things, it was finalized.  

   At this time, the two asked people to copy three copies of the contract on the spot, one was kept in Wanjia, one was kept in Baiyu Villa, and the other was handed over to the government for record.

     After the contract was completely transcribed, Wankang signed his name on it and pressed his thumbprint. He handed the contract to Xie Huaiyu, but Xie Huaiyu didn't sign it, but called Bai Shu beside him to sign the contracts.

     Wan Kang was stunned and said: "Mr. Xie, this is..." 

    He negotiated the contract with Xie Huaiyu, and the share of future income should also be shared with Xie Huaiyu.

    However, Xie Huaiyu asked the little brother Bai next to him to sign, that is, to give all the benefits to the little brother Bai.

    "You are cooperating with Baiyu Villa. This Baiyu Villa is originally managed by Baishu. Naturally, he will sign it, so I won't be able to do it for you." Xie Huaiyu said with a smile, with a calm expression on his face. He didn't even care about the money at all.

    But Bai Shu signed several contracts, stamped his fingerprints, and said to Xie Huaiyu, "There is no difference between you and me. The left and right I earn are also yours.

    " Extremely calm, without any intention of giving way.

    Wan Kang couldn't help being a little distracted, and carefully looked at the two people in front of him, only to notice that they were very close to each other, and their sleeves were also stuck together. At some point, Xie Huaiyu quietly clasped one of Baishu's hands in his own, and held on tightly.

    Wankang was stunned, he originally thought that Xie Huaiyu must be the leader among the two, and Baishu, a country boy, was just his vassal.

    However, Xie Huaiyu's actions today made him think highly of Bai Shu again.

    After all, many of the merchants outside have talked about business, and even their relatives in their own families have concealed it.

    But this Baishu can make Mr. Xie trust him with his wealth. The relationship between the two is probably not what I thought before. And this Mr. Xie really regarded him as a confidant.

    Bai Shu and Xie Huaiyu sent the Wan family brothers to the carriage, and they finally left Baiyu Villa.

    Inside Wanjia's car, Wan Ruyi still feels reluctant to part with Bai Shu.

    He lifted the curtain of the car and looked behind reluctantly. When Wan Kang saw it, he felt very depressed again, and knocked off Wan Ruyi's hand that lifted the curtain and said, "Look at how decent you are, you are still there." Look at that brother!"

    Wan Ruyi was scolded by Wan Kang, she didn't dare to do it again, she just pursed her mouth and stopped talking.

    Seeing him like this, Wan Kang shook his head and said, "Why don't you see it? Bai Shu and Young Master Xie are wearing a pair of trousers. Their relationship is so close, so Young Master Xie also intends to make it for us. Look. Originally, I was thinking of marrying you to Mr. Xie, but now it seems that I am being self-indulgent. Mr. Xie cares about this brother Bai, so he will not marry the Wan family." "Who wants to marry you?

    " That sick child of the Xie family, besides, how can he be worthy of Baishu?" Wan Ruyi said unconvinced: "He is interested in little brother Bai, and I don't want to see if he will be liked by others." Wan Kang heard the

    words His eyelids twitched, and he wanted to open his little brother's head to see what was inside.

    He finally couldn't bear it any longer, and slapped Wan Ruyi on the head and said, "Brother Bai and Mr. Xie are clearly in love with each other. Look at that little brother Bai, but he's very good at taking people." Cheap people?"

    "Naturally not that kind of people." Wan Ruyi said: "When he saved me, you asked him to pay him a hundred taels, but he also refused." "But I talked to

    Mr. Xie about it ." However, he signed the contract without paying attention. It was not a hundred and two thousand taels, but tens of thousands of taels and hundreds of thousands of taels. It can be seen that the two of them have long been indistinguishable from each other, and they have not given this little money You can see it in your eyes." Wan Kang said: "He and Mr. Xie have hundreds of thousands of taels without distinction, but you can even count a hundred taels clearly. Don't you understand what it means? Don't be too sentimental anymore. It's gone!"

    Wan Ruyi was taken aback when she heard the words, and after thinking about it carefully, she threw her head into her sleeve again, crying loudly.

    Seeing him crying so sadly, Wankang couldn't bear it, so he had no choice but to pat his head.

    "Brother! I'm so sad!" Wan Ruyi cried and sniffed.

    "Don't be sad, I'm just a brother now. In the future, my brother will find better ones for you, and I'm sure they will be better than them!" Wan Kang said hastily.

    "No! I don't want to marry! I want to do business like little brother Bai!" Wan Ruyi raised her head and said with tears on her face.

    Wankang: "..."

    After some inner struggle, Wankang couldn't bear to hit his younger brother any more, sighed and said, "It's up to you, if you want to stay for a few more years, just keep it, anyway, there will always be an older brother who will take care of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.1K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
29.3K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...