Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

76

585 24 0
By LiannQ

    The Daxuan Dynasty favored literature, and the status of literati was very high.

    Those who are highly respected are mostly sought after by nobles and celebrities, and they are even invited to make offerings at home. Naturally, they are very noble.

    More than 20 invitations from Baishu were sent out, but only one person came after half a month.

    This person's surname is Peng, and his character is Yishui. He is a master of calligraphy and painting, and he is best at painting landscapes, and he is also very famous abroad.

    When he was young, in order to paint landscapes, he often went out to travel, visiting those famous mountains and rivers, and he traveled for several years.

    Due to a certain coincidence, he made a picture of the sunrise in Chuncheon, which won the favor of the current Lord Longevity, who said that the scenery of Daesun he painted is full of vitality, which is a reflection of Daesun's national power.

    Since then, Peng Yishui has soared into the sky, and paintings have been snapped up by many dignitaries at high prices, and a painting and calligraphy can cost thousands of taels of silver.

    Because the current emperor boasted that he drew the sunrise painting of Chuncheon, all those dignitaries who asked him for paintings also asked for the sunrise painting of Chuncheon.

    After Peng Yishui became famous, he didn't paint anything else, but he painted Chunchuan Sunrise for a lifetime.

    No matter how good it is at drawing, it will get boring after a lifetime of painting.

    Peng Yishui is earning money on one side, but on the other hand, he feels that his painting level has reached the bottleneck, and he has not improved since the Chunchuan Sunrise painting.

    Now that Peng Yishui is over sixty years old, he is famous all over the world, and he has earned enough money.

    Living up to his level, with no material conditions to ask for, he remembered his ambitions when he was young.

    At that time, he had not yet drawn the picture of the sunrise in Chuncheon, and the landscapes he painted also had their own interests.

    He also thought that he would paint landscapes all over the world and become the first person to publicize landscapes.

    Now that I am getting older, I don’t have the energy to go outside, and I want to regain my inspiration, so I can only look for places with pleasant scenery around my home, stay for a few days, and paint the local scenery.

    The reason why he came to this Baiyu Villa was not because of the welfare of free food and free living, but because of the picture on the invitation.

    Although the painting of the red leaves is quite ingenious and the brushwork is not up-to-date, but this scenery looks really good.

    Moreover, his home is only ten miles away from Baitang Village, so he doesn't bother to come here once.

    After weighing things up and down, Master Peng Yishui packed his bags and prepared to come to the White Jade Villa to experience it.

    As the carriage drove all the way, Peng Yishui closed his eyes and rested in the car, never opening his eyes to look at the scenery outside.

    When the carriage stopped and the servant came to report the arrival of Baiyu Villa, he opened a pair of sharp eagle eyes, stroked his beard and said, "Go, help me down." Before getting out of the carriage, Peng Yishui heard the

    carriage There are some noisy voices outside.

    He originally thought that the Baiyu Villa would be a rather peaceful place, but he didn't expect it to be so noisy. If he didn't know it, he thought he was still in a busy city.

    After he got out of the car, he was startled by the scene in front of him.

    At this moment, when the hour passed, more than ten carriages had parked densely outside the Baiyu Villa.

    Just as they were about to enter the door, an old man who looked like a waiter stepped forward at the door and said, "Two distinguished guests, please stay. Our Baiyu Villa has too many visitors and is short of manpower. The owner said that in order to ensure the quality of service, if you don't stay The restaurant only accepts ten tables of diners every day, if there are too many guests, please come here to register and queue up, and make an appointment to come back next time.”

    The old man is one of the workers who work for Baishu.

    Chen Dongqing was too busy to turn around now, and another worker was sent to the back kitchen to wash the dishes. He was arranged by Bai Shu to the door to receive distinguished guests.

    That Peng Yishui was taken aback, his brows were slightly frowned, the more business the better for this restaurant and restaurant.

    Like this Baiyu Mountain Villa, it is the first one that actually stipulates the number of guests it receives every day, and drives people out.

    Although doing this made those who couldn't get in feel unhappy, they were even more curious, wanting to go in and see how confident this White Jade Villa really is.

    Before he could open his mouth, the servant beside him took out the invitation card from his sleeve, handed it to the old man at the door and said, "We didn't come here by ourselves, but we came here at the invitation of your boss. This is the invitation card."

    The old man at the door took the invitation and glanced at it.

    Although he was illiterate, he was by the side when the invitation was drawn. The red leaves and buildings posted here are indeed from my village.

    The person who came before the meeting was a distinguished guest invited by Baishu, the old man hastily apologized to him respectfully, bowed deeply, and pointed to the garden, intending to invite him in.

    With his head held high and his chest held high, Peng Yishui walked into the garden with the support of the servant, and he didn't forget to take a look at the plaque at the door before entering.

    The running script on the plaque is really good, and I don't know if it was written by the owner here.

    Besides, when Peng Yishui entered the garden, his eyes lit up, and he was attracted by the scenery in the garden.

    He was originally a painter, and his eyes were everywhere. The scenery in the Baiyu Villa was quite different from what he had seen before.

    Different from the exquisite gardens he was used to in Fucheng, the repairs here are more magnificent, blending with the surrounding natural scenery, so natural that it makes him feel as if he is in the forest and integrated with the countryside.

    Peng Yishui walked very slowly, stop and go, while admiring the scenery, while thinking about where he could paint.

    After walking for a while, he heard the boy next to him groan, turned his head and saw a circle of gorgeously dressed people near the back mountain in front of him, some of them were holding the green grass with one hand and shouting, some Then squatting on the ground, ignoring the muddy soil, he was digging the weeds on the ground with a hoe.

    "Little deer! Come eat!"

    "Come here, I have something to eat!"

    "Look, this deer has eaten from my hand!"

    Peng Yishui: "..."

    He saw a group of fat and strong sika deer on the hillside behind the fence.

    And those who yelled to feed the deer were not others, but the diners in Fucheng who came here to gain experience.

    They have men, women, and brothers, and they are at least middle-class merchants by looking at their clothes.

    These deer feeders usually put on airs when they go out on weekdays. It's just that looking at these live sika deer now, in order to win the favor of the deer, they don't care about anything.

    It was Chen Dongqing who received people to feed the deer. Seeing two more people coming from behind, he said to them calmly, "Feed the deer three taels of silver per person. There is a hoe here, and I took it to weed the weeds. The deer loves green grass the most."

    Now that Baiyu Villa has more business, he doesn't have time to harvest deer grass, so Bai Shu simply asks the diners who feed the deer to help them weed, and he can also take care of the garden by the way.

    "This Baiyu Villa is really strange, there is such a business of feeding deer. Master, do you want to feed it?" Peng Yishui's servant is a boy in his teens. Seeing that everyone is feeding the deer, his face is full of envy. Looking at Peng Yishui expectantly.

    Peng Yishui: "..."

    After all, he is already an old man over sixty years old and a celebrity, what does he look like if he huddles with these people to feed the deer?

    He still wanted to save face, so he just coughed and said: "It's just some wild deer. There are too many people at this time, so it's inconvenient to paint. Let's talk about it when there are fewer people." After hearing this, the boy helped Peng Yishui to leave with a regretful face

    . , walked a long way, and looked back reluctantly.

    ·

    When the old man reported to Baishu, Baishu was in the hall, busy receiving other guests.

    There was no business in the villa at the beginning, but now, within a few days, the traffic suddenly increased. Now there are only four people in this area, and he himself is busy going to the lobby to receive receptions. He doesn't even have time to look at the account books in the villa, he is already too busy up.

    We must quickly recruit people, Bai Shu thought to himself.

    He took the invitation card handed over by the old man, examined it carefully, and realized that the person who came today was actually a master of calligraphy and painting.

    This Master Peng is one of the candidates he most wants to invite.

    Although no one else responded after the invitation was issued, the visit of Master Peng opened the door to this circle of celebrities.

    Bai Shu asked the old man to stay on the top of the hall and greet other guests for him, while he went to receive Master Peng himself.

    He left the hall in a hurry, and after a short walk, he saw an old man in his sixties standing on the small bridge in the pond, with white hair and beard, supported by a servant, overlooking the river bank.

    The old man's demeanor was different from that of ordinary merchants, and he was more like a literati.

    Bai Shu stepped forward, bowed to the old man and said, "I've heard the name of Master Peng for a long time, and now I'm lucky to meet you. The villain Bai Shu is the owner of this Baiyu Villa, and today I'm here to personally receive you." Bai

    Shu After a few words, the old man turned around and carefully looked at the little brother in front of him.

    I saw that he was only eighteen or nineteen years old, his face was as tender as a boy, and he was still a brother, but he was the owner of this Baiyu Villa!

    Peng Yishui saw that the villa was renovated in such a novel way, he thought that the owner must be a well-informed middle-aged man, maybe a well-known nobleman opened it under his name.

    But he never thought that seeing such a little brother, he would call himself the owner of the villa.

    Peng Yishui thought carefully whether there was a person with the surname Bai among the dignitaries he had heard about, but after thinking about it for a while, he couldn't find anyone with the right name.

    It's just that although he didn't know who this little brother Bai was, he didn't dare to underestimate him.

    To be able to open such a large villa at such a young age, and to manage it with great vigor, this person must not be simple, and there must be noble people behind him to support him.

    Therefore, Peng Yishui also politely exchanged a salute with Bai Shu, and praised him for being young and promising at such a young age.

    After the two exchanged pleasantries, Bai Shu personally led him into the house.

    There were many diners in the hall, Bai Shu only showed Peng Yishui around, and said to him: "Although the scenery here is beautiful, but there are many people in the afternoon, if the master wants to paint, he can choose to come after Shenshi, when the place is almost gone. There are no more diners."

    Seeing that Peng Yishui nodded, he felt a bit preoccupied. Bai Shu led him into the upper room on the second floor and said: "This is the upper room of Baiyu Mountain Villa. From here, the scenery is very good. If you want to eat, you can also ask someone to bring it here."

    That Peng Yishui is standing on the balcony of the upper room at the moment. Baishu has built a big terrace here. If you look around, you can not only see the red leaves all over the mountain, but also the doe licking the calf affectionately on the hillside. By the river in the distance, many villagers are washing clothes, or carrying water to irrigate the fields, which is a lively and lively scene.

    Peng Yishui's eyes lit up, his expression moved, and inspiration came to his heart.

    I wish I could pick up a pen and paint immediately to record such beautiful scenery.

    Bai Shu looked in his eyes and saw that Master Peng was very satisfied with this place. He smiled slightly and said, "Master Peng, for a distinguished guest like you, Baiyu Villa has infinite admiration. How long do you stay here? Su Yiying is free. But when you leave, please leave a copy of the picture scroll you made for the guests who come to the store to appreciate."

    Peng Yishui raised his eyebrows and looked at the guy in front of him.

    When he received the invitation, he knew that the master must have the intention of currying favor with him, and nine out of ten, he came for his paintings.

    It's just that most people want his paintings, and they keep them in their study rooms or hang them at home, and then take them out when they hold banquets, so as to show off to others.

    Tell him bluntly like this that I took his painting and wanted to hang it in the shop for the first time.

    But for Peng Yishui, it doesn't make much difference whether his paintings are appreciated by one person or countless people.

    Moreover, the Baiyu Villa has an elegant view, and it is very suitable to hang his paintings, which is not considered to be buried, so he readily agreed.

    After half a month, Peng Yishui finally left.

    He drew a total of more than 20 sets of scrolls this time, and he didn't leave until he used up all the rice paper he brought this time.

    Before leaving, Peng Yishui followed Bai Shu's wishes and left him a picture of autumn red leaves more than one foot wide and three feet long.

    This map of red leaves in autumn is exactly the scenery of Baiyu Mountain Villa in the setting sun, surrounded by a red leaf. There is also a poem inscribed on the above--the evening flowers of maple fragrance are quiet, and the shadow of Nanshan in Jinshui. It is a famous line from a famous poet in the previous dynasty, which coincides with the scene in the picture.

    Bai Shu took the scroll and took it to the county to find someone to frame it properly.

    Another white wall was tidied up in the main hall, and this autumn map of red leaves by Peng Yishui was to be hung here for people to appreciate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
157K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"