Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

51

927 29 1
By LiannQ

    Afterwards, the three of them traveled smoothly, and when they returned to Baitang Village, it was only Shenshi.

    After Bai Shu went back, she was busy going to the house to oversee the work. As for Xie Huaiyu, he entered the study without stopping, and wrote a letter to Zhong Li.

    Zhong Li asked him to help prepare 300,000 shi of grain, and he has sent someone to do it, and it is estimated that it will be done in ten days.

    So Xie Huaiyu left a message in the letter, asking Zhongli to send someone to the grain store in Fucheng to pick up grain in ten days.

    Three days later, Xie Huaiyu received a reply from Zhongli.

    The letter said that although there was no need to say thanks between the two of them, the disaster-stricken people in the north of Daxuan owed Xie Huaiyu their lives. In the letter, Zhong Li thanked Xie Huaiyu for the people, and also bluntly said that he has made a decision on this matter, and he will definitely not let him spend it in vain.

    ·

    Chen Dongqing picked the herbs and put them in the yard to dry one by one. After finishing his work, he went into the house to give Li'er shoes.

    Now that there is no land and no need to cultivate, Chen Dongqing has a lot of leisure time. After he is busy every day, he still has time to go back to the house to rest, and he can also do some manual work to pass the time.

    Now Chen Dongqing buys all the clothes at home in the county. But the soles of the shoes he and Lier wore were sewn by himself.

    The shoes bought outside are convenient, but the soles are thin and not worn. After he bought the shoes, he had to pull the cloth underneath and sew dozens of layers of cloth to make the soles softer and thicker, making them more comfortable to wear.

    He had just sewed a few stitches when he heard someone knock on the door. When he opened the door, it turned out that Brother Liu had come over.

    Chen Dongqing's face froze, and after hesitating for a while, he still invited Brother Liu in.

    Before getting to know Bai Shu, the person who had the best relationship with him in Baitang Village was Brother Liu.

    They were all male in stature and inconspicuous in appearance. Therefore, he is often made fun of and looked down upon by others.

    Later Chen Dongqing got married, but Brother Liu never came to propose marriage.

    The two still keep in close contact, sometimes complaining about each other, working together, and chatting about their recent encounters, they can be regarded as close friends.

    The last time when Li'er was injured and he was still living in Bai Shu's house, Zhao Er came to the door, but Brother Liu didn't help him cover it up, and even persuaded Chen Dongqing to go back with Zhao Er.

    Because of this incident, Chen Dongqing felt a little estranged from brother Liu, and his attitude towards him was not very polite. I didn't notify him when I moved out, but I didn't expect Brother Liu to come to the door now.

    "Brother Chen, don't tell me why you moved away." Brother Liu said, looking at the furnishings in the house, and seeing a pair of cloth shoes on the bed, he picked up a needle and thread and said, "This is I’m making shoe soles for Li’er, let me help you.”

    Brother Chen saw him like this, thinking about his past friendship, he couldn't keep his cold face anymore, so he said: "I left in a hurry, and I have a lot of things to move at home, so I will let you know if I didn't come." "Hi

    , Don’t you think I don’t know?” Brother Liu said while holding the sole of the shoe: “We’ve known each other for years, but I still don’t know you? You must be angry at me because I helped Zhao Er persuade you to go back. Let's go."

    Brother Liu suddenly mentioned this, and Brother Chen froze for a moment, not knowing what to say.

    Seeing this, Brother Liu said: "You can't blame me for this matter. You don't even think about it. At that time, I didn't know that you could still support yourself and Li'er well. I'm not worried about you, I'm afraid of you No money, no land, no house, I can't live alone outside. If I knew that you had a good life, could I still persuade you to go back and join that killer star?"

    Brother Liu's words moved Chen Dongqing's heart. I feel that I can't live without Zhao Er, and I don't know that I can still make this money now. Brother Liu would think so, and he really couldn't blame him.

    Chen Dongqing is kind-hearted. Thinking of this, she calmed down and said to Brother Liu: "Before, I was thinking about it. I thought you and I were on good terms. Instead of helping me talk, I helped Zhao Er to persuade me. Thinking about it now, you should have no malicious

    intentions." "That's right!" Brother Liu stopped what he was doing, pushed Chen Dongqing's shoulder and said, "If I don't come to you, will you just ignore me? Is it? Our friendship for so many years, is it broken like this? "

    "It's good to talk about it now, we are still good, helping each other, and there will be no barriers in the future." Chen Dongqing smiled slightly, feeling a lot more relieved. He doesn't have many friends in Baitang Village, so it's good to be able to reconcile with his old friends.

    So he got up again and made a bowl of sugar water for Brother Liu, saying that he would make amends for him, the two laughed and quarreled for a while, and then they made up again.

    After Brother Liu reconciled with Chen Dongqing for a few days, he brought up the matter of helping him again.

    There was a gap between him and the other two women who were cooking, and they didn't even say a few words on weekdays. When they encountered something, the two of them unanimously pushed him aside.

    Because of what Bai Zhu said last time, he didn't dare to go to him again to argue, so his life was not happy.

    When Brother Liu mentioned it last time, the medicinal herb business was still in the hands of Baishu. Chen Dongqing said that he would find time to ask questions, but he was too busy all the time, and when he encountered the matter of reconciliation, he forgot about it.

    Now Brother Liu brought up the old story again, and the herb business has also come into Chen Dongqing's hands. He thought for a while that he could earn two hundred coins every other day, so he joined brother Liu. Pick more medicine, even if you give brother Liu more, you can earn more, so he agreed.

    Because Brother Liu had a good relationship with him, Chen Dongqing negotiated with him, and gave him thirty cash a day, and sixty cash in two days, which was not a small amount of income.

    It's just that Brother Liu is still working for Bai Zhu, so he needs to make an agreement with Bai Zhu first, and then he can only come if he finds someone to replace him.

    Brother Liu now only gets three Wen a day, including a meal. It suddenly rose to 30 Wen, and I was so happy that I almost fainted.

    He found Bai Zhu that day and said that he was going to resign, but he didn't say what he was going to do.

    Seeing his face full of joy, Bai Shu felt something in his heart. Guessing that he might be helping Chen Dongqing with work, he didn't make things difficult for him.

    On the contrary, he gave him five extra red envelopes, and asked the men on the construction site if they had any relatives who were willing to work.

    That afternoon, a dozen or so people came to apply for the job. After Bai Shu asked them one by one, he still chose a brother with the surname Wang.

    There are already two women in the back kitchen. Although they work neatly, their strength is too weak. Bai Shu chose a brother to pair with them, and it was easier to do some of the work that had to be carried.

    Let's talk about Chen Dongqing's side. Early the next morning, Brother Liu went to his house and went out to dig herbs with him.

    Everyone in the village is used to farm work. As soon as Chen Dongqing said it, Brother Liu immediately identified some weeds.

    His hands and feet are nimble, and after a day's work, his income is twice as much as that of Chen Dongqing in the past.

    Chen Dongqing and he dried the herbs in the yard, densely packed, covering the whole yard.

    Seeing so many herbs, Chen Dongqing said happily: "I have picked so many, I don't know how much money I will get tomorrow."

    After he finished speaking, he counted thirty coins and gave them to Brother Liu, who was naturally very happy too. .

    Holding the money, he said to Chen Dongqing excitedly: "Brother Chen, it's better for you to treat me better. If I dig grass for you for one day, I will spend more than ten days for Little Brother Bai. He is so rich, we When he was leaving, he would give me a five-cent red envelope. The more I am, the more stingy I am."

    Brother Liu's words made Chen Dongqing very uncomfortable.

    Bai Shu is the savior of him and Li'er, he made money with him, and entrusted him with the business. Now he can't listen to others saying bad things about Bai Shu.

    His complexion immediately collapsed, and he said to Brother Liu: "Don't talk about him like that, little brother Bai is a very nice person. No matter how much money he has, he earned it based on his ability, why should he give it to you for nothing. Besides, he also gave you a five-cent red envelope, you go out and see, which boss sees that the person has left, and gives someone a red envelope, it will be good if the money is not deducted."

    Brother Liu muttered to no avail. Said: "Okay, okay, I know you have a good heart, I will praise you a few words, and you still help others to speak, but it seems that I don't know what to do." After finishing speaking,

    Brother Liu left with thirty cents in his pocket . Chen Dongqing's house.

    The next day, Chen Dongqing packed up the dried herbs in the yard early in the morning, and sold them in the county town together with the fish from Atractylodes macrocephala.

    After Brother Liu came, he saw that he was going out in a carriage, so he offered to go with him.

    Chen Dongqing hesitated for a while, and then allowed brother Liu to get in the car.

    After arriving at the county seat, Chen Dongqing took the fish to Laifulou to sell first, then ordered two bowls of plain noodles and a basket of steamed stuffed buns, and let Brother Liu eat noodles there, and then went to the medical center with the herbs to exchange for money.

    Because more herbs were picked this time than in the past, Chen Dongqing was given an extra 100 Wen in the clinic.

    But the doctor also made it clear to Chen Dongqing that the dosage of this herb is also limited. The medical clinic here is not big, and they won't be able to use any more herbs, so they lowered the price of the herb. I got a hundred coins. When Chen Dongqing comes next time, there is no need to send so much, just reduce the portion.

    I got one hundred Wen more, and I have to pay Brother Liu sixty Wen. Chen Dongqing did some calculations, and he only earned an extra forty Wen, which was much less than he estimated.

    But he was also quite happy in his heart, after all, the extra forty wen is not a small amount, and Brother Liu has also made money, which is beneficial to both of them.

    When he returned to Laifulou, Brother Liu had already finished his noodles and was eating a bun.

    Seeing him come back, she was a little displeased, and said coldly, "You still can't trust me? You still guard me like this."

    Chen Dongqing was a little embarrassed, and she was a little embarrassed herself, so she quickly took the money out of her purse. He took out thirty cash and said to Brother Liu, "Here, this is your wages for today." After

    receiving the money, Brother Liu showed a hint of joy on his face. But compared to yesterday, he was much calmer. They didn't say anything later, and the two went back together.

    A few days later ,

    in Fucheng, a group of soldiers in military uniforms came to a grain store that had been closed for a few days, and removed a cartload of grain from it.

    The convoy escorted the food day and night, but within five days they arrived at the north of Daxuan, where the drought was most severe.

    This summer, the weather is hot, and there is no wind and little rain. There has been no rain for a hundred days in the north of Daxuan, and the crops in the fields have died of drought.

    In the north of Daxuan, there are five cities without food. Tens of thousands of people inside and outside the city starved for several days.

    When the convoy arrived, the hungry victims were about to riot. Just the night before, they gathered together and robbed the cellar of an official's house, killing dozens of people together with the servants inside and out.

    The arrival of 300,000 shi of grain has solved the urgent need of the five cities in the north.

    The prefects of several cities joined forces to welcome the second prince, Zhao Liang, who came with food, and treated him with great respect.

    The second prince, Zhao Liang, was respected by several eunuchs, but he didn't ask for credit. Instead, he took the initiative to mention that the 300,000 shi of grain was donated by a merchant named Tang in the south, so that people should not forget to mention this when distributing grain. thing.

    This move showed his good character even more, which convinced several eunuchs.

    After the second prince left, news of the Tang family's food relief spread throughout the country.

    Everyone who heard this matter praised the head of the Tang family as the reincarnated Bodhisattva.

    In the mansion of the eldest prince, Zhao Yan raised his hand and overturned a table of wine and vegetables to the ground.

    His second brother is really a big hand, he even collected 300,000 shi of disaster relief food in one go!

    Now Daxuanbei, those ministers who have accepted his benefits, all praise him.

    It is said that he is quite virtuous and has the style of the former emperor. If he can inherit the great rule, he will definitely benefit Daxuan, and he is not in the eyes of the eldest son of the royal family.

    In the Daxuan Dynasty, the current emperor has five princes.

    Except that he and his third younger brother were descendants of the queen, the remaining three were born to other concubines.

    Concubine Hui's son, who is the most favored nowadays, is only three years old, so he is nothing to be afraid of.

    Of the remaining two princes, one was born to Concubine Ruan and had some background, but his talent was dull and he was not liked by his father. The other one is Zhao Liang.

    Although Zhao Liang had lost his mother since he was a child and had no family support, he was not looked down upon by his father.

    But he is very good at doing things, and he pleases the humerus ministers everywhere, and some old guys even speak out for him, saying that he is worthy of the emperor.

    Thinking of this, Zhao Yan twitched, and a stern look flashed in his eyes.

    He originally took advantage of a few old fellows to give advice, and labeled Zhao Liang as a clique for personal gain, and suppressed him.

    It's only been a few months now, Zhao Liang didn't stay at home honestly, and dared to win people's hearts in the name of disaster relief.

    At the early court today, some old fellows advised his father again, saying that Zhao Liang could be of great use, and he clearly looked at his father with displeasure.

    After all, the old emperor is still in power now, who would want to hear that someone is worthy and suitable for the throne? Even if this person is his son!

    Thinking of this key point, Zhao Yan immediately entered the palace and asked to see his father. Since his father was already displeased, he didn't mind adding another fire to his heart.

    After listening to Zhao Yan's report, the old emperor closed his eyes and tapped his fingers on the table.

    Zhao Yan didn't get a reply for a long time, so he raised his head and looked quietly.

    Seeing that his once majestic father is now old, with white beard and sunken cheeks. After listening to his words, there was a hint of hostility on his face, as if he was even more displeased with his younger brother Zhao Liang.

    "Father... Zhao Liang's move is intended to win over the prefects of the five cities and make a name for himself!" Zhao Yan added earnestly, fearing that the emperor would not make a decision.

    "Shut up!" The old emperor suddenly opened his eyes, a golden light burst out from his cloudy eyes.

    With a flick of his sleeve, the top Duan inkstone on the table was thrown several meters away, and shattered into several pieces at Zhao Yan's feet.

    Zhao Yan shuddered and didn't dare to say any more, and knelt down towards the emperor.

    The old emperor pointed to Zhao Yan's nose and said, "I am old, but I am not a fool. It is true that your brother wants to be famous, but what about you, don't you think that is the position you have in mind?" "You are my eldest

    son , is born of the empress, with a noble status, so I naturally favor you in my heart. But what about you! The country is in trouble, and the northern city is suffering from a severe drought. Have you thought about helping me? Do you think about helping Daxuan? You are back to back How much money do you earn from selling salt every year? How much more than hundreds of thousands of taels of silver? If you have disaster victims in your heart, it will be your brother's turn to win people's hearts?"

    "I know my mistake——" Zhao Yan kowtowed on the ground as he said, with a sincere cry in his voice: "Father, it is my son's short-sightedness that allows people to take advantage of this opportunity. From now on, My son decided to reflect on himself every day, and put Daxuan Jiangshan in his heart."

    Seeing Zhao Yan like this, the old emperor sighed, waved his hands and said: "Forget it, you go back, reflect on yourself, and remember your identity. Within three months, you should think more about where you are wrong, and you don’t have to go to court every day.”

    Then Zhao Yan bowed his head and crawled out of the palace, and waited for the palace gates to be closed by the palace guards on both sides before he was upright. Looking up, his face was full of arrogance and unwillingness.

    He even underestimated that Zhao Liang, it seems that the words of those old things have finally shaken the father.

    How did Zhao Liang, a prince without a mother's family, contact the Tang family and get 300,000 shi of food support?

    Compared with the Wan family and Qi family, this Tang family is not well-known, and Zhao Yan has never paid attention to it, but this time he remembered it in his heart.

    Back at his mansion, Zhao Yan found a few of his counselors, saying that he was going to throw a big banquet, and asked them to help him invite the sons of the nobles in the capital.

    Zhao Liang is in the limelight again, but he is a loner in the capital, only supported by a few old guys who are about to die. And behind him is the Qi family, and the courtiers who rely on the Qi family to make a lot of money.

    His father asked him, where did the Qi family earn so much money every year?

    Zhao Yan curled his lips and smiled... Naturally, it was used to support these courtiers and the huge family behind them. Otherwise, how could they be so determined to him?

    And how could the courtiers who had been spoiled give up the money they got and turned to seek refuge with a prince with no background.

    So what about buying people's hearts? Zhao Yan thought coldly that they were just some troublemakers and remote officials. As long as these courtiers in the capital are tightly held by him, in this world, the father and emperor will eventually have to pass into his hands.

    ·

    In Xianke's residence, a servant knocked on the door and brought Zhao Yan's invitation.

    Xie Qi got up from the gentle village, closed her clothes, and was overjoyed.

    Since he offended Zhao Yan last time, he hadn't received an invitation from him for several months, but this time he finally received the invitation from the First Prince, and he couldn't help feeling elated.

    Thinking that he is the son of a marquis after all, and he will inherit the title in the future, even if the eldest prince is angry with him for a while, he will still win over him after all.

    Thinking of this, he looked at the charming and beautiful brother beside him.

    After going through a lot of cloud and rain just now, the blush on his Shu'er face has not yet calmed down, his eyes are watery, and there is a touch of pink at the end of the eyes, and the pregnancy mole on his forehead seems to be even more bright red.

    Xie Qi is used to absurdity, and has seen countless people, but with Shu'er's appearance, she is the first person who can make him linger.

    He swallowed, and rushed forward on impulse.

    Then... the red tent fell...

    A delicate "Xie Lang, be gentle..." came from inside the gauze tent, and it turned into a sob in her mouth, and disappeared into the violent shaking... After an hour,

    Xie Qi was satisfied He gently touched his brother's sleeping cheek, put a stack of banknotes on the table, walked out of the house, and left by car.

    In the red tent, Lin Shuyu opened his eyes, his eyes were cold.

    He got out of bed, looked at the stack of bank notes on the table in a daze for a while, and raised his hand to tear it into pieces.

    Putting her hands on the banknotes, Lin Shuyu folded the banknotes and put them in her personal purse.

    Lin Shuyu poured a cup of herbal tea on the table and only took a sip. A nauseating feeling came over him, causing him to spit on the ground and his stomach was overwhelmed.

    Hou Zai's beautiful maid outside the house heard the movement, and immediately walked into the house, only took a few glances at Lin Shuyu, then pinched his wrist, felt for a while for the pulse, and showed a little joy on her face.

    After a while, the servant girl brought Lin Shuyu to a hut in the corner of Xiankeju. After knocking on the door and entering, a doctor came with a medicine box and made a diagnosis for Lin Shuyu, saying, "Congratulations! My little brother, looking at your pulse, it should be a happy pulse, please take good care of

    your body, and make sure the fetus is seated firmly." Lin Shuyu rubbed her belly, feeling mixed feelings in her heart.

    With a child, he can be regarded as a half-steady foothold in Xie's family, no matter who the child belongs to. As long as he is born, someone will give him an identity.

    Before, he was looking forward to conceiving a child as soon as possible, but now that the child was in his belly, he felt sad. I don't know which family's idiot, who can't be reincarnated, chose him as a father. Even if he was born in Xie's family, it will be difficult in the future, and he will not be able to go smoothly in his life.

    At night, the side door of Xiankeju was opened, and a small sedan chair was lifted out from inside, and it went in an unknown direction.

    Xie Qi ate wine in Zhao Yan's mansion, got some novelty gadgets, and won the favor of the eldest prince again.

    He was in good shape, and when he walked out of the mansion, other dudes invited him to drink flower wine again.

    When Xie Qi heard about drinking flower wine and was blown by the cool wind, she thought of Shu'er in Xiankeju. This flower wine is just some vulgar powder, after all, it is still not as fresh and pleasant as his Shu'er.

    Xie Qi got into the carriage and let her drive towards Xiankeju with a happy face.

    Shu'er really liked him very much, he intends to ask the owner of Xiankeju to redeem him and buy a house in the outer courtyard. After staying for a few years, after he got married, he brought up his identity and took him into the mansion.

    The more Xie Qi thought about it, the more beautiful it became, and she felt that this was a good idea that everyone could be happy with.

    After entering Xiankeju, he went straight to Shu'er's boudoir, opened the door and went straight into it.

    But seeing an empty room, where is there a half of people?

    Feeling empty, Xie Qi went to the old bustard of Xiankeju and asked where Shu'er was.

    The old bustard glanced at him, shook his head, and said with some regret: "Mr. Xie, Shu'er has redeemed himself in the afternoon, and now he is going to Loukong. I don't know where he went. The beautiful girl and brother of Xiankeju There are as many stars in the sky, you just choose another person to serve."

    Xie Qi was full of anger when she heard the words, she snorted coldly, pushed the door and left without looking back.

    There are countless girls or brothers who Xie Qi is tired of playing with, and most of them are crying and begging for his favor.

    But this made him want to redeem himself and raise him in the outer court, but he was the first person, but this person didn't know how to praise, so he took the money he gave him to redeem himself and left without even saying hello.

    The more difficult it was to get, the more Xie Qi cared. The joy of being invited by Zhao Yan disappeared at this moment, and only the anger of being dumped was on her mind.

    The next day, there were rumors in Beijing. Xie Qi, the eldest son of the Xie family, drove people around the capital and the suburbs all night in order to find a young brother who was a good friend in the brothel.

    Uncle Xie was also furious because of this rumor, and took Xie Qi home, where he was served by the family law, beat her skin to pieces, and locked her in the house again.

    When Xie Huaiyu received the news from Qi Qinyue, Lin Shuyu was on his way back to Baitang Village.

    Seeing the news that Xie Qi was locked up and Lin Shuyu was pregnant, Xie Huaiyu frowned.

    Lou wanted Lin Shuyu to conceive his child and ruin his reputation, so he wanted her to suffer the consequences and see whose child was born!

    There is a method of blood test in Zuo Daxuan Dynasty, as long as Zuo Yilinglongcao is able to tell who the child is, and it will not be planted on his head.

    "Little tree." Xie Huaiyu greeted and called Xiaoshu over: "Lin Shuyu is coming back, he is rich and expensive. Make room for him in the west wing of Xie's house, and let the maid who came with him go to serve him "

    "Yes, young master." Xiaoshu looked at his young master with some concern, and said hesitantly: "It's just little brother Bai..." In

    case such a big matter is misunderstood by little brother Bai ...

    Xiao Shu glanced at the corner of the room, there was still a bear skin from Atractylodes macrocephala over there!

    The author has something to say:

In the overhead world, the Linglongcao is set to be tested for paternity after blood test. Everyone, don't come here to study the ancient blood to recognize relatives is unscientific~

    Xie Qi is, what you can't get will always be a commotion, it is not a good thing. As for Lin Shuyu, he is limited by the times. Although he has some talents, his eyes can only focus on men. And his fate does not allow him to have other choices, he is a poor man. The saddest thing is that he is actually very noble and looks down on people like Lu Luo. But he himself was forced to live as the person he hated the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
35.6K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
63.5K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
100K 11.8K 27
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...