Little Steve Harrington (Hiat...

By multifandoms23

Steve never really had a childhood, parents were never there so he didn't know what a 'good' childhood was su... More

A/N
Noticing
Helping Steve
Finally Regressed
Telling the Adults
Making Room For Steve
Telling the 'Kids'
Rough Days
Bad Night
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Aunty Robin Babysits
Separation Anxiety
Misbehaved Steve
Late Night ER Trip
Joyce (and Hopper) Babysits
Doctors Appointment
Sugar Rush
Rainy Days
Uncle Eddie Babysits
Unhappy Steve
A Chaotic Day
Very Bad News
Regression
Clingy
Sick Steve
A Day at The Children's Museum
Family Getaway
Moving Out
Swimming and Defiance
Obsessed With Aunty Robin
Bruised Fingers And An Ear Infection
Warmer Weather
Mama's Weekend Away
A Day At Uncle Eddie's
BBQ And Pool Party
Family Picnic
Sleepover At The Grandparents
Family Day

Summer Fun

124 1 0
By multifandoms23

Over the last couple of weeks, it's been hot. Sometimes, everyone would come over or they would go to whoever's. It gave them something to do and it got Steve out of the house but today they decided that they were gonna stay home. Only a few of them were coming over.

"Let's get dressed" Nancy says. They head off upstairs and into their room. Nancy changes Steve's nappy before putting him into a short sleeve cream bodysuit/shirt and a pair of grey shorts.

"Ou'ide mama?" Steve asks her as they headed back down.

"Later baby, it's too hot"

"Ohhh" he whines but goes off and plays with his toys.

"What time are they coming?" Jonathan asks Nancy.

"Urm, they should be here in about 15 minutes"

"Cool" soon enough, Will, Lucas, Max and Mike turned up.

"Hi little Stevie" Max coos at Steve.

"Ma" he smiles at her.

"That's right, whatcha playing?" She asks him as she follows his lead. Max plays with him for a bit until he ran over to Nancy.

"Yes baby, you can go outside, shoes on first though" she reminds him. He quickly runs off and grabs his sandals before going back over to her.

"Ok, go play" they all follow suit and head on outside enjoying the weather.

"Hey! Hey! Not too hard" Jonathan shouts over to the boys who were kicking it a lot harder than they should've. Max was letting Steve play around on her skateboard.

"Ok, hold on to my arms" she rolls him along the path.

"Mama, dada" he smiles up at them.

"Wow, look at you go" they smile at him. He soon got bored of that and wanted to play football (soccer) with the boys. They were a lot gentler than before as Steve was with them.

"No way, you just scored a goal Steve" Lucas cheers as he ran over to him and somewhat picked him up.

"Ah" he happily squealed.

"Gen gen" he cheers. They all play for a bit before having some lunch.

"Ilk pwease dada"

"Here we are my prince" Jonathan kisses the top of his head as he set the cup of milk down on Steve's tray.

"Fank wou dada" all that running must've made Steve tired because he fell asleep holding onto part of a sandwich.

"Urm, Jon, Steve's asleep" both Nancy and Jonathan whip their heads to look over at Steve, who was asleep.

"I'll take him" Jonathan chuckles.

"Oh here, might need it" Nancy throws him a dummy.

"Ok" he removes the sandwich from Steve's hand before carefully unclipping the harness around Steve and slowly manoeuvring his arms out of them. He stirs and moves around in his seat before settling down again.

"Might need this too" Nancy threw a cloth over his shoulder.

Jonathan carefully gets Steve into his arms and heads upstairs and into Steve's room. He settles Steve down in his cot before quietly leaving the room.

"Phew" Jonathan sighs as he came down the stairs.

"Everything went ok?"

"Yeah, didn't even stir" they finish their lunches and the 4 of them chilled whilst Nancy and Jonathan tidied up. Steve soon had his nap but he didn't call for Nancy or Jonathan...he called Max.

"Ma! Ma!" Again, Nancy and Jonathan whip their heads toward Max, who was also looking at them.

"Go, I'll come up and change him" Nancy says. She follows Max up the stairs and they both saw how big he smiled once Max walked in first.

"Ma" he happily cheers.

"Little Stevie"

"Mamas just gonna change you and then you can go play with Max" Nancy gets him out and lays him on the changing table.

"No, Ma" Steve reaches for her.

"I'm right here, don't worry" she goes over and holds his hand. She was making him laugh the whole time he got changed.

"Ok, careful on the stairs please" Max held his hand and they took their time coming down the stairs.

"Let's go back outside" Max says as she helped put his shoes on and headed back out.

"What were you doing up there? We could all hear him laughing over the monitor" Jonathan smiles at Nancy.

"Max was making him laugh, I wish you'd have seen his face the moment she saw her walk through that door"

"It's good that they can all still get along like this, I think he adores them just as much now" they watch them all play together and being gentle with Steve when he played with them or even letting him win.

"Could you imagine us with 4 others?" Jonathan thinks out loud.

"Five kids? Are you crazy? They might as well be our kids now" Nancy jokes.

"Yeah, you got that right"

"Dinner" they call out. They had ordered in some pizzas and they sat around the table.

"No falling asleep now mister" Nancy playfully jokes to Steve. He had sauce everywhere, it was somehow behind him on his chair.

"Mama" he tiredly reaches out for her. The day had been exhausting for Steve with all that running and playing.

"I know baby, let's get you cleaned up and in a bath" Nancy baths him before getting him into a nappy and into some short sleeve animal pyjamas.

"We'll go say night to everyone and then get you into bed" she carries him back down and says goodnight to the others whilst Jonathan made a bottle for him.

"Night baby, love you" Jonathan kisses the top of his head. Nancy takes him back up and into his room, she sits down in the rocking chair and puts a blanket over Steve before passing him his bottle.

Nancy didn't even get to finish half the book before Steve was out. The poor boy was zonked out.

"Night baby, love you" she gently kisses his forehead once she settled him into his cot. She quietly leaves the room and hears that Jonathan was setting up beds for the other four.

"If you need us, you know where we are and if you hear Steve in the night, please come get us if we're not up already"

"Night guys"

"Night" Nancy and Jonathan get changed into their pyjamas before chilling out and watching tv for a bit.

"Why do I have this feeling that Max is going to be sleeping in Steve's room"

"I don't know, I kinda have the same feeling too" they both chuckle.

"Let's get some sleep"

"Night I love you"

"Night, I love you too" they kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep and getting some well needed rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 240 15
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝...
2.8K 67 17
in which a girl looking to reclaim her own strength and a boy struggling with finding himself and wanting to leave behind a life if toxic popularity...
8.7K 174 22
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 '𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌' 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝖺𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗇'...
435K 14.3K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]