IS IT TOO LATE ? | | JK FF...

By ishifictions

"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I... More

1| NEW BEGINNING
2| GENUINE FRIEND
3|GLASSES
4|THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELL AND MY UNI
5|RUMOURS
6|DID YOU FALL FOR HIM ?
7|OBEDIENT GIRL
8|WANNA GO ON A DATE?
9|I SEE ! NERD CAN FIGHT
10|LOVE MAKES YOU DO UNEXPECTED THINGS !
11|FORTUNE TELLER
12|I DON'T RUN AFTER MONEY !
13|YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA !
14|IS HE A STALKER ?
15|PLEASE STAY WITH ME !
16|DO YOU LIKE YN ?
17|YOUR EYES TELL !
18| I HATE YOU!
19| ATTENTION SEEKER!
20| JIMIN IS IN HOSPITAL!
21 | LET'S BE FRIENDS?
22|EFFORTS!
23|BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!
24|IN THE END!
25|EFFORTS REFLECT INTEREST!
26|ARE WE DATING?
27|TULIPS!!
28|I'M A GOOD LIER!
29|SARANGHAE! 🔞
30|OUR MOMENTS!!
31|NEW FACES?
32|I REGRET LOVING YOU!
33|KIM SIBLINGS!
34|I MISS HER!
35|IT'S HER FATE!
36|MAKE A WISH!
37|SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT!
38|Memories, ouch!
39| CRESCENT!
41| CARNIVAL!! 🔞
42|FIRST LOVE!!
43|YOON JEONGHAN!!
44|CAN I BE HIM? 🔞
45|HER SAFE PLACE!!
46|CITY OF LOVE!!
47|FIREFLIES!!
48|PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
49|LET'S DATE FOR REAL!
50|BUCKET LIST!!
TELL ME?
51|STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES!
52|LOVE IS PAINFUL ISN'T IT?
53|ASTROPHILE!!
54|PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
55|I MISSED YOU!
NOTIFICATION!!
56| HOPELESSLY FALL!
57|JUST TRUST ME!
58|INNER FEELINGS!!
59|CAN I KISS YOU ?
60|YOU'RE MINE
61|IS IT TOO LATE?
62|IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
63|BONUS ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE?
NEW BOOK - BTS FF
JUNGKOOK FF - NEW BOOK
NOTICE!!
HEAR ME OUT!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE !!
🗳️

40|SECOND CHANCE!

4.5K 206 114
By ishifictions

AN'S POV

Disconnecting the call you hurriedly took your car keys and went out of the mansion, you didn't realized when tears started flowing down from yours eyes, driving car with speed you spoke with cracked voice.

YN : Please please God nothing should happen to him. P-please be safe, yes I said why did I met him but I never wished his existence to be disappeared .

You were driving with full speed that you reached the hospital in 15 minutes not caring about people's gasps looking at you , you went directly to the reception, your eyes were now blood shot due to crying.

YN : Wh-what room is jeon jun-jungkook in?

Receptionist : Room 121

The moment you heard the room number you ran in the direction of it, seeing crowd in front of the lift, you decided to take stairs, right now you were so desperate to see him, your heart was beating fast due to anxiety . Huffing and catching your breath you finally reached in front of the room you were about to get inside but noticing the doctor you went to him and asked in one breath.

YN : How is he? How's his condition now? Please doctor say he's all ok.

Doctor looked at you sadly and looked down, you didn't wanted think anything negative but the look on doctor was now scaring you.

Doctor : He's in coma!!

You stumbled back due to shock ; the tears started flowing down now even more miserably, you caught the collar of doctor and shouted at him..

YN : WHAT DID YOU SAY? NO NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, IT'S YOUR FUCKIN JOB TO TREAT YOUR PATIENTS THEN HOW THE HELL HE'S IN COMA!! NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.

You fall down on your knees, and started crying loudly, you started hitting your chest! !

YN : Doctor he will woke up r-right.

Doctor : We've no idea.

YN : Can I see him?

He nodded, you quickly went inside the room and saw his head bandaged, he had IV tube inserted on his hands, beeping sound of the machine was the only thing that could be heard, you went near him and hugged him , burying your face you sobbed

YN : When will you stop making things hard for me? Please please wake up I can't see you like this, what will Mr and Mrs jeon do when they'll get to know about you? Please wake up KOOK!!

You felt someone hugging you , looking up you found jungkook staring at you with a smile, you now frowned, breaking the hug you stood up and faced him , your face was wet due to crying.

YN : What is this? How is this possible?

Jungkook : I'm perfectly fine, nothing happened to me.

YN : What do you mean?

Jungkook : You told me you don't care about me, but I know you, see look how you came runnin--

His words got cut off when you fall down on yours knees and started crying, jungkook panicked seeing you in this condition. He bent down to your level, and grabbed you by shoulder.

Jungkook : What's wrong? See I'm totally fine.

YN : *scoffs* is everything joke to you? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY?

Jungkook : To gain your attention I didn't find any other way, but I didn't mean to hurt you.

YN : You always say you that but in the end I'm always hurt.

Jungkook : I didn't think it would end this way. I'm r-really sorry.

YN : don't apologize if you are just going to keep doing this shit, apologize when you're actually going to change because I'm tired of having my hopes crushed everytime.

Jungkook : i really want to talk to you but i don't know how to tell you that without sounding annoying. i really want to tell you how much i miss you but i don't know how to tell you without feeling needy. i really want to say how much i like you but i don't know how to tell you without feeling desperate. i really want to tell you how sad i have been lately but i don't know how to tell you without feeling dumb. i really want to tell you how many times i have pretended to be happy but i don't know how to tell you without feeling fake. i really want to have a regular convo but i don't know how to do that without me telling you how i really feel inside.

(YN in her mind : He's again doing the same thing, playing with my mind by his words, by does his words always sound perfect.)

YN : life is simpler without you.

Jungkook : love is always complicated.

You broke down into tears, this was too much, jungkook again panicked. He was about to touch you again but you pushed him.

YN : Don't you dare touch me!

Jungkook : okay I won't but please can't you give me second chance?

YN : accepting you as my friend, then trusting you for dating was already a second chance, don't forget you were my bully before. My mind can't allow me to trust you once again.

Jungkook : Then listen to your heart.

YN : Listening to my heart took me where?

You looked at him with your glossy eyes, it was all red because of crying.

Jungkook : This last time.

YN : No I can't I'm scared, I'M FUCKIN SCARED OF TRUSTING YOU AGAIN!!!

You bursted on him and went out of the room running, jungkook was about to follow you but stopped thinking,

Jungkook in his mind : This not the right time, but I know for sure she still loves me and I'll win your trust again no matter what.

Coming out of the hospital you dialed yuna's number

[ ON THE CALL ]

YN : Delete all the recent post related to me near city hospital, if someone send it to media make them delete it. It should not get out.

Yuna : O-okay!

[ CALL ENDED ]

Immediately ending the call you drove back home and went directly to your room. Getting inside the bathroom you looked yourself in the mirror, hair messed up, eyeliner was now smudged, eyes we're puffy.

YN : You look horrible yn, this is not you, where is that strong bitchy yn? Don't be soft for him.

There was a knock on the door.

Yoongi : YN you in there,I'm going out do you want me to buy icecream?

Taking deep breath , you replied.

YN : Y-yes oppa!

Yoongi : okay!!

You decided to take warm shower, taking off your clothes you went under the shower.

Meanwhile jungkook walked in his house like a dead body , his state was same as you , shirt and hair all messed up, tears were still settled in his eyes. His mom was coming back from the kitchen, seeing jungkook she called him out.

Mrs Jeon : Oh son you're back let's have dinner.

Jungkook : I don't feel like eating, I'm going to my room.

He replied without looking at her, just when he was about to go in his room, his mom caught his wrist making him stop on his track.

Mrs jeon : What happened? Did you meet yn?

Jungkook just nodded while looking down, he don't want to show his tears to her.

Mrs Jeon : what did she say?

Jungkook: She doesn't want to talk to me, she hates me mom!!

Mrs Jeon : it's obvious of her to hate you , somewhere you too know you deserve her ignorance.

Jungkook : I know but h-her ignorance i-is killing me.

His mom hugged him, and said while rubbing his back.

Mrs Jeon : With time i hope everything will be ok.

Jungkook : *sniffs* you think so?

Mrs Jeon : I can just hope, well I miss her. I don't know if now she wants to meet me.

Jungkook broke the hug and gave a subtle smile.

Jungkook : She loves you and dad, I don't think just because of me she'll cut ties with you.

Mrs Jeon : I want her as my daughter in law, I hope everything gets alright.

Jungkook shyly looked down, well now he only want future which have you in there.

Mrs Jeon : omo is my son blushing?

Jungkook : mom!!! *whines*

She laughed and caressed his head.

Mrs Jeon : come let's eat now.

They both went to have dinner.

NEXT DAY

MIN MANSION

All your family member were standing at the entrance gate as yoongi was going to New York.
Mrs min hugged him, which he gladly accepted. Yoongi looked at you,

Yoongi : do you want me to bring something from there?

YN : Chocolates

Yoongi : oh that's obvious, something else?

YN : no I don't, just come fast after the deal.

He Nodded, yoongi hugged you and then his father. He took his luggage and was about to go just then someone shouted his name.

Jennie : YOONGIYAH!!

Panting and catching breath she finally stood in front of yoongi and smiled before engulfing him into hug.

Jennie : thank god you didn't left.

Yoongi broke the hug, Jennie pouted.

Jennie : Yahh let me hug you more, I'm gonna miss you.

Yoongi : I'll be gone for only four days it's not big period of time.

Jennie : It's fuckin four days!!! That means 96 hours, 5760 minutes, 345600 seconds.

Everyone looked at her shocked, yoongi just took the luggage and went out, this hurt Jennie but she didn't showed on her face. Getting inside the car, the driver drove away. You came beside Jennie and put your hand on shoulder,

YN : Don't feel bad.

Jennie : I'm used to it, I know he's bad at expressing so umm it's okay.

You know she's lying but not to make her mood worse you decided to change the topic.

YN : let's go shopping!

Jennie : I'm sorry, I need to go meet namjoon.

YN : * frowns * Namjoon?

Jennie : he'll help me with the notes.

YN : okay then go, oppa is very punctual.

Jennie : Bye, take care!!

Saying this she went out of the house and sat in her car.

Meanwhile yoongi in the car was staring outside but his mind and heart both were unstable.

(Yoongi in his mind : Was I too rude with her? )

Taking out his phone, he messaged Jennie.

Jennie got out of the car after parking it, she was about to enter the cafe but her phone buzzed making her widely smile

Message :

Yoongi : Do you want me to bring something? Tell me I'll have spare time I can get you, also take care.

Jennie jumped reading the text, she looks like a kid who got his favorite candy. She decided to reply him back.

Jennie : yes I do need something!

Yoongi : What is it?

Jennie : it's you, so come back quickly 👉🏻👈🏻

Yoongi chuckled looking at the text and kept the phone inside his pocket.

Jennie saw he left her on seen well she knew he won't reply but this time it didn't hurt her, smiling to herself she made her way inside the cafe. She saw namjoon already sitting there with his laptop and notebook totally concentrated on his work.

Jennie : I wish I could be that focused too.

She made herself sit on the chair, opposite to namjoon, he noticed her presence looking up he found her smiling at him, giving her a small smile he spoke

Namjoon : Hi!

Jennie : Hey! Okay then tell me what will we do?

Namjoon : for today I guess, you copy these from my notes, and if you've doubt ask me immediately.

She nodded and start writing it.

One hour later; Jennie stretched her arms and was about to call Namjoon but stopped when he saw him sleeping by keeping his head down. She took a sticky note and wrote a message for him , she saw him shivering, taking out her jacket she covered him. Packing her stuffs she went out.
After half and hour Namjoon woke up, he frowned seeing him covered with jacket, looking in the front he saw empty seat, but the spoon holder got his attention as there was a note stick to it, reading the message he chuckled

Note:

I'm done with notes , thank you! You were sleeping like a kid so i didn't disturb you also don't forget my jacket there, it's expensive and also my favorite so it must be back in my hands... Bye!

Putting the note inside his pocket, he finally left the cafe.

PLANETARIUM

Jisoo was reading a article about Meteorite, her all attention was on it, walking without looking at the front she walked down, not noticing the folded carpet her feet twisted, she gasped and closed her eyes in fear but when she felt nothing, she frowned and opened her eyes only to find herself in arms of Jin. They both didn't realize they were staring at each other, jin brought his hands to her face and locked her bangs behind the ears. Just then someone from the behind spoke bringing them back to reality.

Someone : Do romance somewhere else! Don't block way for people.

They awkwardly looked at each other,

Seokjin : Hi!

Jisoo : H-hey

After a minute of awkward silent, jin decided they broke it

Seokjin : I never knew you too have interest in astronomy.

Jisoo : Umm yes I do.

Seokjin : wow! Finally I found someone who loves stuff like this.

Jisoo: well me too!

Seokjin : Now I've a partner to visit planetarium I guess.

Jisoo : *chuckles* I would love to accompany you.

ON THE OTHER HAND,

HEESEUNG POV

Eomma and me just got back from the meditation camp, well I feel so refresh, not using any electronic devices for a week is a good and relaxing experience.
Switching on my phone, I decided to call yn noona it's been a while we talked. I was about to dial her number but stopped listening scream of eomma. She barged into my room with a magazine.

Mrs Cha : HEESEUNG LOOK AT THIS, WAAH I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES.

I frowned but the moment I read the headline, my mind got numb what in world, noona is not a middle class girl but a billionaire.

Heeseung : The person who can buy ten cafes like ours, why the hell lived like middle class. And also worked part time, she should hire people actually.

Mrs Cha : read the article you'll know why her identity was hidden.

I start reading the article and understood the situation.

Heeseung : She was already so pretty, but now if I look at this picture OMG!! Wahhh!!

Mrs Cha : Aish if my son would've been fast enough to impress her I could've a pretty daughter in law.

I looked at her with done face, she laughed, making me chuckle.

NEXT DAY - CLASSROOM

AN'S POV

All the students were sitting in the classroom. They were waiting for Mr lee to speak as he told there'll be some announcement.

Mr Lee : Okay students so the announcement I was talking about is that Yonsei will be helding carnival day after tomorrow.

Students got excited.

Mr lee : You all will be grouped , then discuss the ideas for your stall . I'm telling you the groups, so hear me out.
Okay so the first group is Kim Jennie, Kim Namjoon and Shin Hari.

Jennie smiled at Namjoon, which he gladly returned.

Mr Lee : Okay next is Kim jisoo, Kim seokjin and Byun baekhyun.

Except the Kim siblings all of you had your eyes wide open, you looked at jisoo,

YN : Why the fuck him?

Jisoo : I guess mom have instructed Mr Lee

Your jaw clenched hearing her, but you were relieved as jin is the other partner.

Mr Lee : okay next is of four which is Lisa, rose, jimin and hoseok.

All four of them were happy, you too secretly smiled looking at them., well you always admired thier friendship. But your smile immediately dropped hearing the next group

Mr Lee : Okay next one is Jeon Jungkook, Min YN and Kim Taehyung

NOW HOW THE THINGS WILL TURN OUT BETWEEN THIS TRIO? WILL THE RIVALRY BETWEEN JK AND TAE GET WORSE? OR WILL THIS GROUPING BRING YN AND JK CLOSE? TO KNOW ADD MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST AND STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES !

A SINGLE VOTE OF YOURS WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE AND FOLLOW ME TO STAY UPDATED!

THANKYOU <3

----------------------------

IS IT TOO LATE?

BY - ISHITA

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
304 39 11
MAFIA k.thxk.js In the hue of dimly lit light eliminating from the moon, Taehyung gazed at Jisoo, his face held an unexplainable expression. "I am le...
13.6K 826 13
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
76.3K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...