I roam the world as shield us...

By Elsasaputra

Discontinued More

Kingdom of Bulwark
Meeting
Day Before Leaving
Night Time
Leaving bulwark kingdom
Might kingdom
Nothing is happening here
Sparring with Leeni
Begging for a training session
Trespasser
Persuading the girl
A second Sparring
Crystal and dimension
Something feels not right
Discovery
Teamwork

Pick up my shield

2 0 0
By Elsasaputra

Time skipped ahead to the next morning, people activity is barely minimum because it's probably still around 6 a.m, the sun is already lighting the road but the road light is still on since the light is a bit dark. I walk outside and take my shield from Mr. Doon's place, leaving the three girls, still sleeping on the bed.

Grel : "Uugghh... I can't sleep properly. The bed space is literally for only two people. Sleeping on the floor in a sit-down position and leaning against the wall is the worst. How am I supposed to sleep after this." I say it with a tired expression.

The time skipped ahead, I brought the shield with the equipment and carried it on my back. And because it's heavy, I need to use my level 6 body enhancement aura to help me.

Doon: "Are you sure?"

Grel : "Yes, I need it right now since I have promised Mr. Kim."

Doon: "I see... Just be careful and keep in mind, you can use my room again later as a temporary place for your shield before you decide to leave this Kingdom. Just remember you will carry this shield back either to your inn or back here again."

Grel : "Thanks Mr. Doon for the offer. I will think about that later."

Then I cast my level 6 body enhancement aura and touch the shield. It became infused with my aura and glowing blue at the line art of the shield from the middle and spread all over the line art. I carry it in my bag with the equipment Mr. Doon gave me yesterday. And I walk out and say thanks to Mr. Doon. And Mr. Doon waved to me saying goodbye and be careful.

On the way back to my inn, I tried to feel the shield.

Grel : "Hmmm how long will my body aura last?"

I tried to move my shoulder up and down to remember the heaviness. Since my aura power was flowing and surrounding my body, it was helping me to carry this heavy shield without any problem.

Grel : "It's probably around 20kg right now. Maybe if I just use my power to help me carry it and I did not use it for dashing, or get hit in combat, It might last for 6 hours or 7 hours until it is fully depleted slowly."

Later on, I can feel the shield on my back become heavy and heavier the longer time goes by. But of course, I can't It is fully depleted, 70-80 kg is already a concerning weight.

Grel : "Maybe, around 4 hours more or less until I cast my level 6 body enhancement again."

Time skipped ahead and I arrived at my bedroom again. And looking at both Fasmel and Arhi and Kiwi right in the middle.

These two girls. This is my rented inn and these two girls just occupied my space.

I go to the bathroom and take the bucket of water inside and fill it with water. Then I walk out of the bathroom and walk to bed. I put one of my hands inside the bucket of water just to make it wet. And I spark it toward Arhi and Fasmel 's faces, while carefully not sparking the rest to the Kiwi .

Grel : "Oooi... Wake up... The house owner has already woken up and both of you are still sleeping." While sparkling water.

Both of the girl's eyes started to open slowly.

Fasmel started to move and wake up. But Arhi did not bother about what happened to her. She quickly turns around and her head facing down toward the pillow and starts sleeping again.

I get mad and quickly grab her back shirt and lift it like a stick since I still have my aura with me. She just hung around in my hand while still sleeping.

Grel : "Oi wake up." I tried to move my hand right and left and wiggle her so she could wake up.

Fasmel on the other side sees me with barely eyes open.

Fasmel : "What's wrong? Did you need to go now?"

Then she realized I was carrying a big shield on my back with an infused aura on my body and the shield line art.

Fasmel 's eyes are wide open, it seems she gets surprised by how big it is.

Fasmel : "Wow is that your shield?"

While Arhi asked me to put her down.

Grel : "Yes it is..." I put Arhi down and she stood still.

Time skipped ahead and Arhi sat down on the bed she already saw my shield too.

Grel : "I need you two to come with me to the outside of the Kingdom right now. I had a short time before my aura depleted and it will be a burden for me to carry this shield if we do not hurry."

Arhi : "Why this earlier morning?" Her eyes are still barely open.

Grel : "I had a promise with Mr. Kim will go there, and I will show both of you how Mr. Kim trained me back then." I walk out the door.

Grel : "Hurry up, I'll wait for you both at the gate outside."

Both Fasmel and Arhi look at each other.

Fasmel : "You do not forget about Kiwi right."

As soon as I heard about that. I stopped my step. I completely forgot about it. Should I bring her? She is still sleeping. Should I leave one of the girls to stay here? But I need both of them. *Sigh, is this the feeling of having a child? Then someone appears out of nowhere in front of me. It sounds girly.

Dai : "Good morning young prince."

It was Dai , I looked at her already standing beside the door. She has probably been there quite long, and she bowed to me. She wears a normal outfit and wears glasses.

Grel : "Dai ? Why are you here?"

Dai straightens her body.

Dai : "I was ordered by Mr. Elric to go there to accompany the young prince. Mr. Elric said the young prince was going there for just a few days, but since the young prince still did not go back, Mr. Elric just ordered me to go there and accompany the Young prince."

Ah, so that's what happens. I did not realize I was there quite long enough. Usually, I just go there for only a day or two and go back.

Grel : "But, is it Finnq gonna be the only one there?"

Dai : "It is, but I think she would be fine since cleaning isn't that hard to do."

Meanwhile in the mansion of the Bulwark Kingdom. Finnq having a hard time cleaning the rest of the bathroom.

Finnq : "Hachu..." She sneezing.

Finnq : "Mmm? I never had fewer before."

Grel : "I see..."

I realized this is good timing for me. But suddenly Fasmel comes outside and sees Dai .

Fasmel : "Waaa Dai Ca!" She grabs Dai 's hand.

Dai : "Mrs. Fasmel !" She smiled.

Fasmel : "You look more beautiful now."

Dai : "What is Mrs. Fasmel ! talking about, I'm nothing compared to Mrs. Len."

While both talking, I was looking at both of them.

They both seem close, even though they call each other by the same front name, Almost.

Then Arhi comes out.

Arhi : "Ah, Dai . We meet again."

Dai : "Ah. Yes." Her expression changed to flat again.

Arhi : "Why do I feel you don't want to see me."

Dai : "I would not say something like that young queen."

Ah, I see. I thought I was the only one who had a bad relationship with her.

Grel : "Hey let's stop this chit-chat. I have a limited time before my aura is depleted."

Meanwhile Kiwi in the bedroom inside woke up after hearing us talking a bit loud.

Time skipped ahead and explained how we met Kiwi and decided to bring her with us.

Dai : "I see..." She looks at Kiwi .

Dai : "I'm Dai , nice to meet you, Kiwi ."

Kiwi looks into her eyes. And just nodded.

Grel : "Kiwi , I was about to go somewhere else, could you stay here with Mrs. Dai for a moment?"

Kiwi just nodded. I pet her head. She just gets excited if she gets a head pet. Her tail was wiggling.

Then I and both Fasmel and Arhi leave the bedroom. Waving at Dai and Kiwi on the second floor to say goodbye. Dai carries Kiwi so she can see us under since her body is still short.

After a moment of walking. Fasmel comes closer to me.

Fasmel : "What kind of promise you made with Mr. Kim?"

Grel : "Hmmm..." I was flashbacking about what Mr. Kim told me yesterday at the top of the roof.

It can't be helped. I need to say this.

Grel : "I need both of you to be my sword and ranger."

Both of them seem confused.

Fasmel : "What do you mean?"

Grel : "You see, I was going to roam after this. And you can notice there's a hole in the middle of my shield. It is used for the crystal. And both of you should understand right away where I need to go."

Arhi : "Why should I go with you?"

Is she still mad?

Oh... That's right, probably it's a girl period. That's the reason she becomes like this. Yea yea, that makes sense.

Arhi : "W- Why do you look so happy?"

Fasmel giggling.

Fasmel : "Well I will be the sword. I don't mind it though."

Arhi seems confused to decide.

Arhi : "Then I should be the ranger as you said."

Well, it just works. Then, there's another problem.

Grel : "Fasmel . About the sword. Why did you not bring your sword with you?"

Fasmel gets shocked when I ask that. And she looked down.

Fasmel : "Well... That's a problem I have, I suppose."

Then she tried to cheer me up.

Fasmel : "But even without that sword, I'm still strong you know."

I knew she is lying. Mr. Kim told me about everything he knows yesterday, including Fasmel 's sword.

Grel : "About the thing I ask both of you to be my sword and ranger. I did not joke around about that."

Arhi started to gElric at me. Now she starts to listen.

Grel : "And before that, I will help you both with your problem."

Arhi : "Heeh... You want to help me find the crystal?"

Grel : "Yes. It was a long explanation about the crystal, but the crystal must be obtained before the war. It helped a lot during the war. Including me."

Fasmel seems just quiet while we keep walking toward the exit gate.

Grel : "But maybe, we should help Kiwi first. But I still have no clue how we help her later."

Arhi : "Hmmm... You right... I wonder if the crystal will help with this problem."

Then I realized Fasmel did not talk for a moment. She's looking a bit not cheering this time. I know what she is thinking probably.

Grel : "I will talk to Mr. Herrick sooner about the sword."

Fasmel was surprised after hearing that.

Fasmel : "How do you know?"

Time flashback when I talk to Mr. Kim at the top of the roof.

Kim: "Fasmel did not allow to bring the crystal sword with her. It was her father who not allowing it."

Then the scene goes back again where we walking in the street.

Grel : "As I said, I'm not joking about it." I pause for a moment.

Grel : "I must find a way to end this war no matter what happened."

Both Fasmel and Arhi looking at me. They were both surprised by how my face is really serious this time. Maybe it was their first time seeing me with a scary, yet calming expression.

Fasmel looks still not sure about what I said. But then she smiled.

Fasmel : "I believe you, Grel . I'll help you."

Arhi glared at Fasmel .

Arhi : "*Sigh. I think there's no other way."

Arhi suddenly huge my left arm.

Grel : "Eh? Arhi ?"

Arhi : "You said you want to marry both of us?"

Grel : "Eh? Aa... Umm..." So she was mad because of it... I see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 1 19
discontinued