I roam the world as shield us...

De Elsasaputra

Discontinued Mais

Kingdom of Bulwark
Meeting
Day Before Leaving
Night Time
Leaving bulwark kingdom
Might kingdom
Nothing is happening here
Sparring with Leeni
Begging for a training session
Trespasser
Persuading the girl
Crystal and dimension
Something feels not right
Discovery
Pick up my shield
Teamwork

A second Sparring

1 0 0
De Elsasaputra

Kiwi starts to pick one of the food. And she eats it. Her eyes are shining and immediately starts to dig up the food pretty fast as she has never eaten something like this before.

Grel : "Kiwi ..." but when I tried to talk to her, Fasmel just cut my talk and stopped me.

Fasmel : "Don't talk right now. If you want to talk, do it after lunch is over." her tone sounded like a teacher teaching their student.

Arhi : "That's right you know... It's bad if you eat while talking..." But she was full of food inside her mouth, it almost spilled out too.

Grel : "Oi... You are the one who needs to stop talking..." Arhi still munching her food.

Grel : *Sigh. "Yes yes sure..." Then I eat my food.

After a while, we finished our food and thanked Mr. Kim's wife for the free meal Mr. Kim gave us today. And we also teach Kiwi to bow while thanking together with us. Then all of us leave the tavern together.

Fasmel : "Hey Grel . Do you want to go somewhere else? I'll just go ahead to the arena. Mr. Kim is waiting for me there."

Hmmm... That's right, but we have Kiwi now with us. I honestly don't know what to do right now with her. And we haven't asked anything yet from her. *Looking at Kiwi while I keep walking.

Kiwi looked around the street, maybe she was just trying to remember the details. Then she looked at me. I smiled at her.

Grel : "Do you want to watch Mrs. Fasmel training with me Kiwi ?"

Kiwi seems confused about it.

Kiwi : "Training? Is that food? But I'm already full."

Grel : "Ahaha... It's not Kiwi , but it's something that makes Msr. Fasmel becomes stronger."

Kiwi : "Stronger? I want to become stronger like Msr. Fasmel 's too."

Then Fasmel lifts Kiwi 's body and carries her with her left hand so she can just sit down. Fasmel seems to know when the child feels comfortable.

Fasmel : "Huaah... Did you know what power is?"

Kiwi : "I know power is. It's a bomb-bomb." She explains the bomb part with a lot of energy.

So she knows about the power. Is she really from this world? But how do we not know it? And she is also still a child. The distance must be not far away from here. What is really happening?

Then I remembered back then Mr. Doon the blacksmith mentioned something about Fasmel 's father. When he and his troops entered the cave beside the lava mountain, Fasmel 's father suddenly disappeared without any trace. Hmmm...

Then we arrived at the front of the arena.

Fasmel puts down Kiwi .

Fasmel : "There you go. Now you follow Mr. Kim alright?"

Kiwi nodded to Fasmel .

Then I lift Kiwi to my hand right now.

Kiwi : "Mr. Kim's hand hurts like a rock."

Grel : "Eehh... Sorry, you just want to walk?"

Kiwi nodded: "Um..."

Grel : "Alright." Then I put her down. And just over my hand to help her walk.

Then both Fasmel and Arhi walk into the arena. They both entered the middle of the arena, while Kiwi and I stepped upstairs. I carefully help Kiwi jump one by one upstairs with her hand holding my hand to keep her steady.

Mr. Kim had already been there waiting for Fasmel and Arhi . Kiwi and I sit down in a position where the sun did not hit us so we can watch without getting the heat from it. Then I realized both Fasmel nor Arhi didn't grab any weapons with them.

Oh well, I forgot to mention that this sparring thing is not just normal training from the old school day.

Mr. Kim was looking at the opposite side of both Fasmel and Arhi .

Kim: "Seems you are both ready to be trained today."

Then he turned around and looked at them both.

Kim: "Hmmm..." He looks realizing they both didn't have a weapon with them.

Kim: "Go get a real weapon quickly, and come back here."

Arhi and Fasmel quickly go back inside again and I can't hear them both from afar, they both may be saying something like saying sorry about forgetting the weapon. Since they both were in the opposite of the arena from my position, it was hard to hear it.

Then Mr. Kim jumped with his power and landed on our site.

Kim: "Hello little girl. What are you doing here?"

Kiwi looked at Mr. Kim

Kiwi : "Mrs. Fasmel said she will get stronger here."

Kim: "I see... You want to become stronger too?"

Kiwi nodded to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim pats her head.

Kim: "I believe you will be stronger too someday." He paused for a moment.

Kim: "You are not scared of watching people get hurt?" So he is concerned if a child is fine to watch people fighting.

Kiwi : "Nope..." she shakes her head.

Kiwi : "I want to see the bomb-bomb!" She again said bomb-bomb with powerful energy. And her eyes sparkle really excited to watch.

Kim: "Ahahaha... What a brave girl."

Then both Arhi and Fasmel come back to the middle of the arena. Mr. Kim sees them and jumps off to the middle of the arena again.

Kiwi stands up from their chair and gets down to a closer look. I'm a bit scared since the step is a bit too big for a child, so I stand up and carefully watch her and am ready to grab her whenever she falls off.

She reached the edge and her head was right in the line of the edge so her body doesn't fall off and she still can see the duel. She was excited to watch it. And I stood beside her.

Mr. Kim still doesn't make any moves.

Arhi : "Um... Mr. Kim? We both use real weapons. Is it fine for you with only a bare hand?"

They both don't know yet. Then Mr. Kim is making a steady position with his right hand. The weapon is his hand itself. Mr. Kim looks at them both with serious eyes.

Kim: "I don't need any." Then he infused his hand with an aura power and its color is dark blue. I can't hear what type of cast they are using since we are far from them, they are casting with a low tone. And since his old, her power has more range to use.

Kim: "You both try to hit me." So he challenged them both together at the same time.

Mr. Kim's position was right in the middle.

Then Fasmel charged toward Mr. Kim. She moved as she charged toward me before. But Mr. Kim just evades her easily with both eyes closing. Fasmel is charged too far making her position is in the edge of another position now. So Fasmel is on the left side, Arhi on the right side, and Mr. Kim in the middle. The Arhi infused her bow and arrow with her gold aura power. And Fasmel infuses her body and her weapon with red aura power.

Kiwi looks so excited after seeing them have an aura revealed.

Then Fasmel charged again and she was faster than before, and Arhi shot the arrow at the same time.

This time Mr. Kim infused his power to his foot right under his shoes and he dodged the attack from Fasmel . He has become faster than before. Too fast even for Fasmel .

Fasmel realizes how fast he is but at the same time, the arrow from Arhi was in front of her right now.

Fasmel 's sword is still at her head and the arrow is already entering inside of the body area of Fasmel . This means Fasmel has no time to deflect the arrow from Arhi .

Arhi : "This is bad!"

Arhi realized it was gonna be bad for Fasmel so she depleted the arrow infused quickly.

Mr. Kim is watching the arrow the whole time and seems he doesn't need to deflect the arrow himself.

And the arrow hit Fasmel 's head and knockback Fasmel 's head and she falls off.

Kim: "Ooh. One down." He is not even touching her.

Kiwi looked at Mr. Kim, with a shocked expression and her mouth wide open.

Fasmel 's eyes are wide open and fully white eyes, and she fainted. The arrow doesn't pierce her head since its edge is not used for a real fight. But still, it hit hard.

Kim: "How can a young queen hit the other young queen? Is this a personal fight to get a man?"

Arhi flustered, I don't hear any words from Mr. Kim said it with a low tone.

Arhi quickly infused her arrow with gold power again and this time the infuse aura is bigger.

Then she shot the arrow in Mr. Kim's direction. The arrow blasted the arena and made a quick wind sound, the arrow moving fast.

Mr. Kim lifted his hand with an infused aura before. And deflect the arrow shot from her, and it curved to the right side and hit the wall behind him.

Arhi looks shocked after that. And she falls. Seems like it was her last power.

Ah... Dejavu? Remember who will lift them both to the bedroom again.

Kim: "Hah... Am I gonna train this woman for another 5 years? I'm already old."

Then Fasmel raised again from fainting before. But her power infused was gone after she fainted. Not sure how much power left she can cast.

Kim: "I see." He looked at Fasmel and turned his body and was ready to defend himself again. But this time, both hands were inside his pocket.

Then Fasmel infused her body again, and her sword. But the sword aura is so small. It obviously only has a level 1 cast aura infusion.

Then she charged again toward Mr. Kim. Fasmel 's sword swung from her right body, targeting Mr. Kim's middle body.

Mr. Kim moved her head quickly to the bottom and the sword swung on top of his head.

Then Mr. Kim moves his right and tries to fist her body. But she quickly dashed behind him and her sword swung from her head and about to hit Mr. Kim. It was a quick dash that made Mr. Kim shocked by her move. And her sword aura is surely infused again and it looks like the aura is bigger.

Mr. Kim infused his foot below his shoes again with power and it multiplied. He dashed And he moved very fast now.

The sword is swung and hit the ground making a bomb sound. Leaving some kind of dust and it was thick making the vision in Fasmel gone, while Mr. Kim already stood pretty far after he dashed that.

Kiwi : "Uoooohh... Bomb-bomb!!" She pointed at it and looked at me. And I smiled at her.

Kim: "I think I'm a bit underestimating her."

Then suddenly Fasmel come out from the dust and she dashed toward Mr. Kim again, the infusion duration still here.

Mr. Kim dashed again and Fasmel misses the hit, but she quickly dashed again toward Mr. Kim.

And Mr. Kim dashed again, and it repeated again and again.

Then Fasmel swung the sword from her head like before. Then Mr. Kim dashed, but this time Fasmel has no track again since her vision is only in front of her.

Mr. Kim dashed behind her on top of her head, he hit her with his kick on her neck. But not pretty hard and just enough to make her faint again.

Fasmel falls to the ground again and seems she fainted this time.

Mr. Kim stopped for a moment and looked at Fasmel .

Then his power aura lifted and disappeared.

Then He turned back and walked off to the exit gate with eyes closed.

But after a few steps, suddenly a quick sound of wind approached Mr. Kim's face.

Mr. Kim dodges by only moving his head by only a reflect reaction. His eyes are wide open and it was an arrow from Arhi she shot before and it cut some parts of Mr.Kim's hair. She can control it from afar. She was still on the ground but her eyes only opened one side, and her hand pointed at Mr. Kim's face.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

One Story Draft De

Ficção Histórica

36 9 6
¡DISCONTINUED!
334K 12.9K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||