I roam the world as shield us...

Oleh Elsasaputra

Discontinued Lebih Banyak

Kingdom of Bulwark
Meeting
Night Time
Leaving bulwark kingdom
Might kingdom
Nothing is happening here
Sparring with Leeni
Begging for a training session
Trespasser
Persuading the girl
A second Sparring
Crystal and dimension
Something feels not right
Discovery
Pick up my shield
Teamwork

Day Before Leaving

1 0 0
Oleh Elsasaputra

Arhi : *Poking my back. "Hey."

Grel : *Quickly looking back. "Oh... Hey, I thought I was alone haha.." then I stand up from my chair.

Arhi : *Smiling. "Sorry if my mother steals your father."

Grel : "That's fine for me." To think of it, my mother was died during the previous war. And probably it's normal for my father to look for Arhi mother. Her father also died during the war around 30 years ago. That's why her mother became the queen.

Arhi : "Let's go to the garden for a sec."

Grel : "Sure." Then we walk to the exit door and go back to the garden.

While on the way walking together, we see my 2 maids walking together toward us while talking. Then she realized us here then bow together.

Dai & Finnq : "Good morning young prince and young queen."

Arhi : *Running toward the maid. "Cuuutee.." *While hugging both of them. Dai doesn't seem happy and surprised, she already knows this happen.

Arhi : "You two girls grow a lot while I'm not here *Laughing"

Dai : "No my queen, we are still young as before I believe."

Finnq : *With a lower voice "Um, I think, um, I grow up a bit."

Both Arhi and Dai are surprised and know what she is meant by growing up.

Arhi : *Quickly observe Finnq boobs.

Finnq : "Kyaaa.." kind of surprised.

Dai : *Lifting Finnq under boobs. "Hmmm↑..."

Arhi : "How! You! Become! This! Big!" *With absolute defeated expression.

Finnq : "P.. Please, stop. Young prince watching."

Both of them pause observing Finnq and completely forget about me, then quickly look behind to see me, or my eyes.

Grel : "Why should I be concerned about it, I already know three of you, you know ↑.." I'm leaning my back against the wall.

Both Arhi and Lean look at each other. Then ignored me and look back at Finnq boobs. I'm saved, holy sh*t that moan caught me off guard. Glad my brain tells me to make some excuse, I think it just works.

Arhi : "Let's just go to the garden" While trying to drag Dai and Finnq 's hands so both of them can follow her.

Grel : "Oi.."

Dai : "Um... my young queen, but your mother and young prince's father are also in the garden."

They all stopped.

Arhi : *Feel ultra defeated than before, she even knelled down. "*sigh, can I also have my day, this is not fair."

Dai : "Oooh, you finally admit liking young prince my young queen.." With a smug smile

Arhi : *Looking at Dai while kneeling with a straight face "You dare tease me."

Dai : "Well I don't tease you my young queen, but back then you just say that.." Dai 's mouth quickly gets covered by a Arhi hand.

Arhi : "You promised me to not tell this. How dare you." With a raging eye...

Dai : "Mmpph... MmmMMpph.."

I just try to pass by while pretending to hear anything.

Finnq : "Young prince, where you are going."

Grel : *Keep walking leaving the girl. "I just want to go to the library for a second. There's someone here from gelard kingdom, maybe they need help."

Arhi : "But wait, I ask you to go to the garden."

Grel : "You heard it right before, maybe I'll go there for a minute after my father leave. Or you can just have dinner. Both of you, please serve young queen a dish."

Both maids: "Yes, young prince"

Arhi : "Okay then, I'll wait for you there later."

Dai : *With a low tone of voice. "Wooo, dating..."

Arhi looks at Dai again but now Dai quickly turns her head to the left.

While I keep walking. I keep thinking about the girl's talk before. How am I going to react to that? Well, my first thing is just going straight and moving to the library and meeting that person. A date? Why should I go on a date though, this is in the middle of a threat from the demon. Well, people also do the same even the king and queen themselves. *Sigh, 30 years, now we have 23 years left. Still, a long time to go, even going through for 10 years is already so long.

*Looking at the left windows, see through the garden pass by. I see both my father and queen are together, looking at the forest branch outside the mansion while sitting on the balcony. Hmph, there's no doubt it's a date. My father fast about that woman, and I somehow feel defeated in my heart. *With a disappointed face.

Grel : "Oh, there it is, bulwark library, or it just best friend."

Guard: "*With low voice but still heard well. Good morning, sir." This guardian is patriotic somehow.

Grel : "Morning, do you see Mr. Gemun here."

Guard: "*lowering their voice. Yes, I let him enter after saying the password, sir."

Then he must be still in here, then I proceed to open the double door.

Makael: "Ah good morning young prince, welcome" while standing up.

She's the librarian, they will clean and help with anything about this library to keep it organized and clean.

Grel : "Good morning." then I keep walking to the middle of the library.

There's Mr. Gemun here standing while carrying a book I mentioned before. He looked around in Luna's family book.

Grel : "Did you get what you need here? Mr. Gemun ."

Gemun : "Ah, young prince, yes there's the book, I carried it with me and will borrow this for a day or week. And also looking around with this rack of Luna's book, just looking at it make me realize how long the war is happening and still happening till now."

Grel : *sigh "Yeah, it is."

Gemun : "May I borrow some other book here with me? Probably there's some book that caught me an interest in here."

Grel : "I never expect you to be a bookworm, with your face and your dress, did you also train your sword while reading."

Gemun : "Ahaha, thank you for the compliment young prince, I can't say a word about that, but the reason I like reading a book is that my beloved daughter. She likes reading fantasy books, and whenever I take her to the library, she's so happy. I'd become bored just waiting for her to read in the library you know. So, I just started to read with her, until my daughter gets sick, and the medic says she had rare sickness. Now there's only me, reading the book alone."

Grel : "Sorry about that, you sure really a good father."

Gemun : "Thank you, but I was nothing compared to your young prince." with a smile that even myself almost questioned my sexual.

Grel : "Um, what, I'm not even a father yet..."

Gemun : "Well surely for now."

Grel : "Anyways, did your wife also work as a housemaid?"

Gemun : "Yes, young prince, until now. I just remembered how I take care of my daughter back then bringing her to the library every day while my wife cannot help me take care of them."

It is common to work for a lady to work as a housemaid here. And I have already seen Might kingdom, there is so much huge single house. It's because people here have a huge field to grow up their farming. It's a busy town compared to Bulwark and Rose. Also, they have highly trained security. They all can wield a sword like Mr. gelard.

Grel : "I see, wait so where is Msr. leen.."

Gemun : "Ah, Mr. gelard says she's been busy lately. So mr. gelard called me his candidate."

Busy... That tomboy girl, she's busy drinking? omg, what is wrong with these girls? *Awkward expression. She's so scary with that heavy sword.

Grel : "Ahh.. yea, I see."

Gemun : "My young prince, if you want to see Mrs. Leen, I can take you to our kingdom with our horse. We will go back to our kingdom tomorrow."

Grel : "Ow, really?" what a coincidence, I was planning to go to Might Kingdom to meet the person I need to talk to there.

Gemun : "Yes, you can bring your horse, or you can just join me in my horse seat." Ok, that would be uncomfortable if I do that.

Grel : "Um, I will bring my horse."

Gemun : "Sure, you can see us busy preparing our horse outside the gate tomorrow. We can meet there."

Grel : "Alright, thanks"

Gemun : "No problem young prince."

Then I see Gemun hand carrying a book, turns out he carried 2 books, one is a book I mention, and I tried to see what kind the other book he carried, it was not from Luna's rack the color is a bit darker.

Gemun : "Is there something else you need to ask young prince?"

Grel : "Ah, nothing, I just spacing out for a moment." Why I'm bothering it, it's just a book, surely nothing wrong with it.

Grel : "Then I need to go, for now, someone waits for me somewhere else. You can look around a little bit longer if you need to."

Gemun : "Thanks young prince, probably I'll leave from here as well."

Then I walk out.

Like the other, Makael stands up and bows at me saying thanks or goodbye to me. I keep walking to the exit door.

In the hall going to meet Arhi in the garden, while walking I heard a breath of wind outside, and the branch make it calming to hear. The time is already noon, so it's become very often to hear calming wind like that. Then I look to the right, I see her dress like a rose I've seen before from the meeting. (Reference: Chinese girl dress) She's sat in a chair in the middle of the garden, on top of it there's a circle roof to protect someone below from the blazing sun, or sudden rain. Then I go out to the garden, walking toward her.

Grel : "Isn't it relaxing hearing the forest from here."

Arhi : *Deep breathing, then blowing it out slowly. "Yea, it makes me forget about everything for a moment."

Then I sit down beside her in the same long chair. Then I tried to be relaxing as well.

Arhi : "So where are you going to do after this."

Grel : "I'm going to might kingdom tomorrow."

Arhi : "Hmmm..."

the wind coming again.

Grel : "Did your mother put this dress for you again."

Arhi : "Ahaha... *With an awkward smile. Yea, I tried my best to say not to choose these, but my mom insists on it."

Grel : "That's fit with you."

I see Arhi's face turned a little bit red and their expression is frozen.

Arhi : "Ow, um... Thanks."

Grel : "I know what you feel, my father used to discipline me hard with my training even though I don't want to. I just want to have fun. But slowly I understand why he did this to me, it's just for preparing our war in the future... I just want this war ended up soon."

Arhi : "Yea, I also want to be happy. Like enjoying this wind and looking around."

Suddenly the tension becomes a bit sorrowful.

Arhi : "Hmmm."

Grel : "Hm?" she looks like thinking about something.

Arhi : "How about I follow you too might kingdom."

Grel : "Say what?"

Arhi : "To might kingdom, you and me, together. *While smiling."

Grel : "Ummmm..." I'm really confused about this since I never go out with a girl for like a day or week.

Arhi : *grabs my hand with her powerful strength.

Grel : "Ouch, why?"

Arhi : "You will let me come with you right?" then I realize her smile is treating me for some reason.

Grel : "Okey - okay you can come with me." then she loosens her hand but still grab my hand.

Arhi : "Thank you Grel ." then she is smiling but now for sure she is smiling.

Grel : "Is it about that girl?"

She seems frozen again, then she decided to not grab my hand and just crossed her arms and closing eyes while her head turned left.

Arhi : "*Sigh. You still don't understand the situation even now."

Grel : "Um... Sorry." What? did she just don't like to mention that girl? or did she just want to kiss so badly?

Grel : "Anyways, did you come here with your horse?"

Arhi : "Ah about that, actually I didn't. I come here with my mom's horse-drawn carriage."

Grel : "Ow... then you can use our horse for a moment."

Arhi : "No. We will ride a horse together." with serious looks.

Grel : "Wait what?"

Arhi : "Like I said, to get there."

Grel : "Ummmm.."

Arhi : "Ok it's decided, I'll tell my mom first." She stands up and then goes back to the mansion.

Well, that's just happening. This girl really can't wait huh... *While smiling and looking up at a tree branch. Might kingdom, it's been a long time since I was a kid. What are you doing now, Fasmel Grandcrusher?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.5K 300 17
discontinued. fck off ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
333K 12.8K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||
17.1K 253 25
Discontinued